PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4317
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:
What do you think is the likelihood of Trump being subjected to an assassination attempt?

If one were to be successful, what would be the the consequences?
What's the point of killing Trump, he swears in front of the Children of Satan (AIPAC) to protect Israel. He must also obey to Dajjal Bibi Setanyahudi. If he does not obey them. Trump's Organization will fall into bankruptcy, Trump becomes homeless, Melania will be widowed and Ivanka be a whore for AIPAC, the other Trump's children will be beggars... :whistling:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

SAM the prophet.... you forgot saying that his body will be eaten by dogs and his eyes pecked by crows.... Is that your fantasy, SAM, is that something you get excited about?

The reason why almost all non-Muslim governments would agree with protecting Israel seems to pass you by, SAM. Have you not noticed that Israel is the only place in the region with a democratic government, with liberal values and low crime? Perhaps, if Muslims turned off their irrational hatred and actually looked at Israel as a country, they would realise that many, many things can be a lot better than in Muslims countries.

But to learn something means you first need to stop hating. Anyone can hate. No skill involved. To UNDERSTAND people, SAM, that would be different.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

glitch
Posts: 921
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »


User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4317
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:SAM the prophet.... you forgot saying that his body will be eaten by dogs and his eyes pecked by crows.... Is that your fantasy, SAM, is that something you get excited about?

The reason why almost all non-Muslim governments would agree with protecting Israel seems to pass you by, SAM. Have you not noticed that Israel is the only place in the region with a democratic government, with liberal values and low crime? Perhaps, if Muslims turned off their irrational hatred and actually looked at Israel as a country, they would realise that many, many things can be a lot better than in Muslims countries.

But to learn something means you first need to stop hating. Anyone can hate. No skill involved. To UNDERSTAND people, SAM, that would be different.
For 2,000 years Jews live in ghetto, homeless, immigrants, refugees, begging for mercy, torture in European countries, persecuted by Christians, 6 million have been killed by white Christians. And now seizing Palestine and being a killer of children, babies and women being famous all over the world, you say that Israel is a democratic nation ... :lotpot:

In fact they live in fear all the time because they can not afford to lose the state of Israel anymore. Because they know this is the last to have a Jewish state illegally. :yuk:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

You world view is forged by hatred and fear, SAM. The Jewish people suffered a great deal through their history, mostly from people like you. And yet, you would find it hard to find another people who has given so much to humanity.

As to the "illegality" of Israel, almost all countries recognise Israel and have good relations with it, including your own. Only a number of Arab states have issues, mostly due to Islamic anti-Semitism, and due the warped way they see "conquest".

At the end of the day, land changes ownership from time to time, by marriage of rulers (less so now), by one place ceding land to another power, or as a result of war.

ALL Muslim territory is held by them as a result of war. If you see it as acceptable to forcibly take land from others, by spilling blood, then you must also accept that others can do the same to you. So don't mope about Israel, if you want to take it, raise and army and attack, and accept that you may die doing that, and you would be seen as a wicked pariah by most of the world. Join you pals in ISIS and try to take Israel... I wonder how long you would last until you go home to Singapore, and start driving taxis instead, hoping nobody would find you.

Switzerland does not get conquered because it does not join wars. Germany did start two huge wars, and as they lost they also lost territory.

Muslims, however, only grant themselves an Allah-given right of conquest, and whatever land they take should remain theirs for ever. When others take it by the same means they got it in the first place, then they act as if an injustice is done to them.

There is NO claim of ANY Muslims on the land of Israel, and the "Palestinians" were an invention of Yassa Arafat, he said so himself. You should read about the history of Israel from neutral sites, SAM, not Arab ones.

Why would Israel have to be returned to the Arabs, but Asia Minor not to the Greeks? Why should Syria not be given to Italy, as it was once Roman?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4317
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:You world view is forged by hatred and fear, SAM. The Jewish people suffered a great deal through their history, mostly from people like you. And yet, you would find it hard to find another people who has given so much to humanity.

As to the "illegality" of Israel, almost all countries recognise Israel and have good relations with it, including your own. Only a number of Arab states have issues, mostly due to Islamic anti-Semitism, and due the warped way they see "conquest".

At the end of the day, land changes ownership from time to time, by marriage of rulers (less so now), by one place ceding land to another power, or as a result of war.

ALL Muslim territory is held by them as a result of war. If you see it as acceptable to forcibly take land from others, by spilling blood, then you must also accept that others can do the same to you. So don't mope about Israel, if you want to take it, raise and army and attack, and accept that you may die doing that, and you would be seen as a wicked pariah by most of the world. Join you pals in ISIS and try to take Israel... I wonder how long you would last until you go home to Singapore, and start driving taxis instead, hoping nobody would find you.

Switzerland does not get conquered because it does not join wars. Germany did start two huge wars, and as they lost they also lost territory.

Muslims, however, only grant themselves an Allah-given right of conquest, and whatever land they take should remain theirs for ever. When others take it by the same means they got it in the first place, then they act as if an injustice is done to them.

There is NO claim of ANY Muslims on the land of Israel, and the "Palestinians" were an invention of Yassa Arafat, he said so himself. You should read about the history of Israel from neutral sites, SAM, not Arab ones.

Why would Israel have to be returned to the Arabs, but Asia Minor not to the Greeks? Why should Syria not be given to Italy, as it was once Roman?
You talk full of crap and rubbish as you are full of hatred against Muhammad...

Canaanites were the ancient inhabitants of Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria, They had been there before Abraham migrated to their Land.

Jacob's twelve sons were not born in Canaan...

Christianity was a forced religion. During the Middle Ages nearly all the lands of European pagan had been forced converted into Christianity.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

Please provide the evidence that all of those claiming to be "Palestinians" are really Canaanites. As far as I know from genetic studies, the "Canaanites" where really what the Greeks called the Phoneticians, and their descendants make up much of of the people of Lebanon today. There were NOT Arabs. The people of the Lebanon do not even claim to be the "Palestinians". Also, please explain, if you are saying the "Canaanites" should have what today is Israel, what are the Arabs doing in that part of the world the one who actually say they are "Palestinians"?

Also, explain why you seem to suggest that land taken by Muslims in conquest should stay with them for ever, but land taken from them in the same way must be returned.

Also tell me which European country was conquered by any foreign "Christian army" and forced to become Christian in the middle ages.

Please study some history before saying embarrassing things. It is you own nagging bad conscience that makes you say things like that, as you well know that Islam was spread by the sword, and because this makes you uncomfortable, you just say others did what Mohammed did.

Do I "hate" Mohammed? No, I don't. I don't hate anyone, least of all anyone dead. That would be really silly. But I oppose what he did and I will tell the truth about him: he was a murderer, a rapist, a child molester, an inventor of a fake religion, a power-crazed, greedy war lord, and most of all a deceiver and a liar. BUT HE IS LONG DEAD. So hating him would be a total waste of time. What is important though, it that the REAL Mohammed is known to all of us, so that he cannot control people even from beyond the grave.

These are just facts about him, and you and everyone in the world should know them, to save yourself from his grasp, which is strong even from beyond his grave.

Don't hate Mohammed, no that is not helping, no, not at all: instead get to know him, and really closely. Not the sanitised version, the polished puppet shown to you by the mullahs and sheikhs, but the real man, just as he really was, as he is shown to us in his Qur'an and as his companions and relatives describe him in the hadith.

Take off you pink tinted glasses and look again at Mohammed. Not with hate, and not with unquestioning devotion either, but with the cool and rational look of a judge sifting through the evidence.

When you do that you will see a man who really is not very likeable nor honourable, but his life is done, so leave all that part for God to judge. Just look though and ask yourself, is this who I look up to as an example, is this a man who can lead me and help me to become a better person?

You will find that almost anyone you can think of would be able to do a better job in that area than Mohammed. But then he never set out to help people to reach their potential. He just wanted people who would fight and die for him.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

who are the Palestinians?
Pinhas Inbari, August 7, 2017
Filed Under: International Law, Palestinians, Syria, The Middle East

Institute for Contemporary Affairs

Founded jointly with the Wechsler Family Foundation

Vol. 17, No. 21

Palestinian leaders claim that the Palestinians are descended from the Canaanite people who lived in the Land of Canaan before the Israelite tribes settled in it.
What is the source of the name “Palestine?” It is not Arab; it is derived from the name “Palestina,” by which the Roman Emperor Hadrian chose to call the land after the defeat of the Bar Kokhba Revolt in 135 CE. His aim was to erase “Judea.”
According to Palestinian historian Muhammad Y. Muslih, during the entire 400 year period of Ottoman rule (1517-1918), before the British set up the 30-year-long Palestine Mandate, “There was no political unit known as Palestine.” In Arabic, the area was known as al-Ard al-Muqadassa (the holy land), or Surya al-Janubiyya (southern Syria), but not Palestine.
Not a single Palestinian tribe identifies its roots in Canaan; instead, they all see themselves as proud Arabs descended from the most notable Arab tribes of the Hejaz, today’s Iraq, or Yemen. Even the Kanaan family of Nablus locates its origins in Syria. Some Palestinian clans are Kurdish or Egyptian in origin, and in Mount Hebron, there are traditions of Jewish origins.

This study does not deny the right of the Palestinian clans as a whole to define themselves as a Palestinian people. It would be better, however, if the Palestinian leadership were to choose a positive and constructive narrative and not a baseless one that is intended to negate that of the Jews of Israel.

Yet again, Palestinian leaders are claiming that the Palestinians are descended from the Canaanite people who lived in the land of Canaan before the Israelite tribes settled in it. No less than the Chairman of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, made that claim in Germany; no one was taken aback by his remarks or questioned him.1

Chief Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat frequently makes the assertion,2 and during an international forum, he insultingly sniped at senior Israeli politician Tzipi Livni that his origins lay with the Canaanites of Jericho who were wiped out by the Israelites, alluding to “war crimes” of Joshua ben Nun.3 Again, none of the senior international officials who were present made any effort to ask questions, raise doubts, or come to the defense of the abashed Israeli representative.

Ironically, a strong dissenting view to this thesis that the Palestinians can be traced back to the Canaanites comes from Hamas. On March 23, 2012, the Hamas Minister of the Interior and National Security, Fathi Hammad, linked the Palestinians’ origins to Egypt and the Arabian Peninsula:

Who are the Palestinians? We have many families called al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the north, from Aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians; we are Arabs. We are Muslims. We are part of you. Egyptians! Personally, half my family is Egyptian – and the other half are Saudis.4


The Palestinians’ Canaanite narrative is not new. It emerged after the fall of the Hashemite monarchy in Syria in 1920, Syria’s incorporation into the French Mandate, and King Faisal’s flight to Iraq so that he could assume the throne there in 1921. Yasser Arafat claimed that the Palestinians are descendants of the Jebusites, whom he describes as a Canaanite tribe.5 In short, this argument has been around for a while.


For further reading go here:
http://jcpa.org/article/who-are-the-palestinians/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Muhammad a perfect man? - as asserted by our useful idiot named SAM. My foot!!!
Perfect man does not have sex with a 9-year-old girl. Nor murders unarmed people and rape their women. Nor Stub a man in the back with whom he just signed a peace treaty.
Muhammad had committed all these crimes and more.

Today's science of mental health describe Muhammad's behaviour, as a classic case of schizophrenia paranoia & epilepsy, coupled with narcissism - devoid of empathy and compassion. As manfred had pointed out - all Muhammad cared was to maintain absolute control over other people.

Only dumb and stupid like SAM warship and willingly follow the dictates of an illiterate nomadic man who lived 1400 years ago in the desert of Arabia - whom to love & whom to hate. How to eat, how to bath, how to behave - even how to fornicate.

Just spit it out - you are just another brainless troll who pretends to be a "Muslim". Then we all have fun and move on.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

Thank you for taking the time to explain that so fully, hombre
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

glitch
Posts: 921
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:Lets hope we are not going to get to that dreaded point. If any attempt is made on his life - he should blame none other then himself. With that degree of raw emotional fervor which he has been generating, he has polarized the already polarized society here.
So in Hombre's eyes you deserve to be murdererd if you don't bother folks.

And who polarized the nation?
He is thoughtless, crewed, outright stupid - shoot-first-ask-later. His consistent lies and distortions are really reaching a critical & boiling point.
All of which are in Hombre's eyes grounds to be killed. Also, who are we at war with? Yeah North Korea, oh wait, no were's not.

Political & ideological discourse notwithstanding. His virulent attack on the integrity of people like Bob Mueller, Jim Clapper, Jim Comey & John Brennen - people who spent their lives defending the country, will not go down very well. As veterans of intelligence services, they are masters of subversion and destroying opponents. There is a good reason, why every US president knows well, never mess around with heads of the CIA, NSA & FBI.
The Same FBI that fashioned a get out of jail free card for Hillary Clinton.
The same FBI that lied and used the Steele dossier which they knew was unverified to spy on Trump.
Notice in Hombre world the FBI can do whatever they want... just like Obama.
There is no question that all these 4 - while in office have reviewed the complete dossier & psychological profile on Trump - including very damaging information from his past visits to Moscow. At some point - they will surreptitiously release them to the press in such a way he won't know what hit him - until it is too late for his to react.

BUT, it all depends on the upcoming mid-term election. If the Dems do take the house & the Senate, they may start the impeachment process. I bet if faced with such faith - True to his form, Trump may deny he ever been a true Republican, and change his party affiliation from GOP to Democrats - anything to save his own skin
But... aww they haven't.. have they--Hombre just knows it'll happen and you will notice it is reason to kill a man, and ruin his life--no evidence--because Hombre is in the moral right.

Notice as usual, he really didn't answer the questions... Trump is crap--no evidence he's crap--none--he's also an election thief and a puppet--no evidence, but Hombre knows it is coming--seems to me if they had anything they'd remotely have released it.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

... snd well done taking us back to the topic, glitch.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

dear manfred (or others here), can anyone shove some sense into this glitch idiot?. Where the hell did I write advocating the murder of Trump? All I said - his explosive & polarizing rhetorics eventually will get him killed.

glitch! go get some education - enough for you to read what people write and meant to say. You are a hell of a low educated individual with little capacity to comprehend basic polemic - besides your thoughtless attack on what I write.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

Hi hombre, yes it seems that there is a lot odd jumping to conclusions going on.

Suppose I decide to always run red traffic lights if I can. A concerned acquaintance tells me this could get me arrested and even killed.

Does this HAVE TO mean my acquaintance WANTS me locked up or dead?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

idesigner1
Posts: 630
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by idesigner1 »

Hombre wrote:dear manfred (or others here), can anyone shove some sense into this glitch idiot?. Where the hell did I write advocating the murder of Trump? All I said - his explosive & polarizing rhetorics eventually will get him killed.

glitch! go get some education - enough for you to read what people write and meant to say. You are a hell of a low educated individual with little capacity to comprehend basic polemic - besides your thoughtless attack on what I write.
Hombre if you tell Trump to interprete your post he will tell his followers that you are instigating others to
want to kill him!

If Trump says you are enemy of people and your fake FFI spreads hatred against him his followers will believe him and you can be attacked in public if you go near his venue where he lectures. Happened to few people.

Trump reminds me one of our old forum participant. Forgot his name. He was of Indian origin a Sikh from Malaysia living in US. His technique was " To cuss and cuss,, insult, use fowl language till he brings you down to his leave ! If you get frustrated and try to reply in kind, he will tell whole forum " see I told you all how bad is Hombre!!His technique worked very well. He used to win arguments!but after a year or so he was banned. I received threatening messages from him challenging to have dual with me when he visit Canada!!

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

idesigner1 wrote:Hombre if you tell Trump to interprete your post he will tell his followers that you are instigating others to
want to kill him!

If Trump says you are enemy of people and your fake FFI spreads hatred against him his followers will believe him and you can be attacked in public if you go near his venue where he lectures. Happened to few people.

Trump reminds me one of our old forum participant. Forgot his name. He was of Indian origin a Sikh from Malaysia living in US. His technique was " To cuss and cuss,, insult, use fowl language till he brings you down to his leave ! If you get frustrated and try to reply in kind, he will tell whole forum " see I told you all how bad is Hombre!!His technique worked very well. He used to win arguments!but after a year or so he was banned. I received threatening messages from him challenging to have dual with me when he visit Canada!!
Pertaining to Trump, you may be right. By now, we all familiar with his tactic. Here I was (hoping) to talk with level-headed participants - not the likes of Trump and his disciple glitch. Nonetheless, his own loud mouth and insults of powerful people - may very well destroy his standing - though let's hope with no violence against him

I do recall vaguely a guy whom you mentioned. I believe he was an Islamist. From what I recall, I did hit him back.

glitch
Posts: 921
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
idesigner1 wrote:Hombre if you tell Trump to interprete your post he will tell his followers that you are instigating others to
want to kill him!

If Trump says you are enemy of people and your fake FFI spreads hatred against him his followers will believe him and you can be attacked in public if you go near his venue where he lectures. Happened to few people.

Trump reminds me one of our old forum participant. Forgot his name. He was of Indian origin a Sikh from Malaysia living in US. His technique was " To cuss and cuss,, insult, use fowl language till he brings you down to his leave ! If you get frustrated and try to reply in kind, he will tell whole forum " see I told you all how bad is Hombre!!His technique worked very well. He used to win arguments!but after a year or so he was banned. I received threatening messages from him challenging to have dual with me when he visit Canada!!
Pertaining to Trump, you may be right. By now, we all familiar with his tactic. Here I was (hoping) to talk with level-headed participants - not the likes of Trump and his disciple glitch. Nonetheless, his own loud mouth and insults of powerful people - may very well destroy his standing - though let's hope with no violence against him

I do recall vaguely a guy whom you mentioned. I believe he was an Islamist. From what I recall, I did hit him back.
Hombre, i have asked you a dozen times to actually talk about the issues. in every post you make, you call Trump stupid. you then said, he will be killed because you believe he is insulting enough. That means you support the idea of him being killed over what he says, You also vry clearly said you believe the FBI will destroy him--in your words because they destroyed Kennedy--these are your statements--not mine which your posts clearly say and you wrote--which you finished with--quite cleary that he will be destroyed--if someone doesn't kill him first. In contrast, can you point to a single statement from me, where I said Obama should be killed? the answer is no.

Your posts clearly say that you feel he should be killed and he should be destroyed--you also very clearly predict over and over that there are secret files and they're coming.

I've read everything you wrote. The differences is you've never actually read what i post nor answered truthfully.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

Hi glitch, I think there is a misunderstanding here....
you then said, he will be killed because you believe he is insulting enough. That means you support the idea of him being killed over what he says,
This does not follow, one from the other. It is true, as we see even here, that Trump polarises opinions. He does not bring the US together as one people, but in effect he divides the country into two camps, who have difficulties discussing things calmly. Many presidents did that, but perhaps he more than anyone.

This means he has a lot of enemies, and in amongst those who oppose him there will be a minority who would consider non-democratic means to remove him from office.

Many presidents faced this situation before, including Obama, but few had quite so much anger and venom vented against them.

Now, it should be clear to Trump, as he no idiot, that because of this he is potentially in some danger of assassination, perhaps more than some of his predecessors.

It is one thing to point out this rather obvious fact, but another to suggest that those who do wish him harm. Hombre does not want Trump killed, or supports that notion. He is saying he needs to be a more "inclusive" leader to be effective, and his current style is making him enemies. Otherwise the French President's words are spelling out his place in history: "There will be other presidents." Yes, there will be. And if he is not careful, then the very next one will undo most of his work, and we get another polarisation. As a leader, if you want your work to last, you need to build a wide consensus. The most crucial person to convince is his successor. This is in my view Trump's major problem.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

glitch
Posts: 921
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

manfred wrote:Hi glitch, I think there is a misunderstanding here....
you then said, he will be killed because you believe he is insulting enough. That means you support the idea of him being killed over what he says,
This does not follow, one from the other. It is true, as we see even here, that Trump polarises opinions. He does not bring the US together as one people, but in effect he divides the country into two camps, who have difficulties discussing things calmly. Many presidents did that, but perhaps he more than anyone.

This means he has a lot of enemies, and in amongst those who oppose him there will be a minority who would consider non-democratic means to remove him from office.

Many presidents faced this situation before, including Obama, but few had quite so much anger and venom vented against them.

Now, it should be clear to Trump, as he no idiot, that because of this he is potentially in some danger of assassination, perhaps more than some of his predecessors.

It is one thing to point out this rather obvious fact, but another to suggest that those who do wish him harm. Hombre does not want Trump killed, or supports that notion. He is saying he needs to be a more "inclusive" leader to be effective, and his current style is making him enemies. Otherwise the French President's words are spelling out his place in history: "There will be other presidents." Yes, there will be. And if he is not careful, then the very next one will undo most of his work, and we get another polarisation. As a leader, if you want yoour work to last, you need to build a wide consensus. The most crucial person to convince is his successor. This is in my view Trump's major problem.
None of Hombres statements in any way say he (hombre) doesnt want trump killed. Hombre ignores that question. He flat out calls for Trump's personal destruction. Ive read his posts.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

I am surprised to read that. Does he actually say "Kill Trump" is something he would do/advise others to do?

Where does he call for Trump's "personal destruction"? Do you mind showing me that?

As to NOT answering a question, well he is entitled to do that. However, does ever lack of answer means there is some murderous intent?

Hombre said this
Lets hope we are not going to get to that dreaded point. If any attempt is made on his life - he should blame none other then himself. With that degree of raw emotional fervor which he has been generating, he has polarized the already polarized society here.
Somehow to you this means this:
So in Hombre's eyes you deserve to be murdererd if you don't bother folks.

And who polarized the nation?
Where does it say "you deserve to be murdered if you don't bother folk"? Nobody deserves to be murdered. And Hombre did no mean he "deserved" to be murdered, he said that he should be a realist and plan for such an attempt, as, given what he does in office, he has made many enemies.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Post Reply