PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
SAM

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:
I thought our blow up trump baby was bad...

Apparently this is in a bar in Barcelona...

I have never known any politician being treated with such venom...
Donald Trump is mentally retarded and bipolar disorder.. :whistling:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

manfred

Post by manfred »

Please provide your medical credentials for that diagnosis.

Are you afraid of him, SAM?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

SAM

Post by SAM »

1.Rex Tillerson Secretary of State Trump-a most excellent moron

2.Gary Cohen Economic advisor Trump -dumb as sh!t and an idiot surrounded by clowns

3.H R McMaster National security advisor Trump “An idiot [with the intelligence of] a kindergartener”

4. John Kelly Chief of staff Trump an idiot

5.Sam Nunberg Adviser He’s an idiot

6. Steve Mnuchin Secretary of Treasury Trump an idiot

7.Murdoch calls Trump a “most excellent idiot.”

8.Reince Preibus Chief of staff Trump an idiot

and many more. :lotpot:

Trump is the stupidest US president :whistling:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Right, feeling better now?

Also SAM, suppose, someone calls you something, anything at all, do these words TURN you into that thing?

Suppose a million people call Trump an idiot, does that mean it must be true?

He has many enemies, and gets more abuse than most other politicians, but I am not so sure he quite as much of an idiot as you think...
I read he has an IQ of 156, which is very rare.

SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:Right, feeling better now?

Also SAM, suppose, someone calls you something, anything at all, do these words TURN you into that thing?

He has many enemies, and gets more abuse than most other politicians, but I am not so sure he quite as much of an idiot as you think...
British campaign... Green Day's 'American Idiot' the No. 1 song when Trump arrived in UK. And was also greeted by the now famous Trump baby blimp. :roflmao:

Idiots based on people close to him, not measured by approved IQ tests .. ..don't be idiot like Trump and Theresa May. :nono1:

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:
:lol: :lotpot: :roflmao:
Come on moron. this quote was posted by an anti-Semite on the Iranian site presstv. Someone else copied it and attached Sir Attenborough's name.
How dumb are you? :musilmah:

glitch

Post by glitch »

SAM wrote:1.Rex Tillerson Secretary of State Trump-a most excellent moron
Your opinion nothing more.
2.Gary Cohen Economic advisor Trump -dumb as sh!t and an idiot surrounded by clowns

Still just an opinion.
you know Sam and others like him really don't know what evidence is.
Trump killed lots of your terrorist brothers Sam, i can understand why you hate him.

glitch

Post by glitch »

SAM wrote:
manfred wrote:Right, feeling better now?

British campaign... Green Day's 'American Idiot' the No. 1 song when Trump arrived in UK. And was also greeted by the now famous Trump baby blimp. :roflmao:

Idiots based on people close to him, not measured by approved IQ tests .. ..don't be idiot like Trump and Theresa May. :nono1:
oh But Sam--then the people closest to Muhammed said he was a fake and a tyrant, i guess your theory doesn't hold true.

SAM

Post by SAM »

Take a good look, idiots ....Tens of millions of Americans receive food stamps and millions of homeless Americans. :lotpot:

manfred

Post by manfred »

Sam, mind your manners.

Also, SAM, it is impossible to be "worst than"... You can be "worse than" or "the worst of".... Attenborough, a TV presenter, born in the UK, a Cambridge graduate, and award-winning writer, cannot speak grammatically correct English?

As to poverty in the US, sure, there is that....

But....
10 Facts About Poverty in Singapore

Poverty in Singapore suffers from a lack of visibility
Singapore is one of the wealthiest and most well-developed countries in the world, and this is often the side that is seen and thought of. This makes Singapore’s poverty difficult to see for anyone not living in the country.
Singapore has a large inequality gap
Singapore has the most millionaires in the world, but also has one of the largest inequality gaps in advanced Asian countries, placing second on the list.
10 to 14 percent of Singaporeans face severe poverty
Ten to 14 percent of Singaporeans struggle with severe financial issues. These Singaporeans have difficulty affording their basic needs, with hunger being one of the largest factors.
Poverty is an increasing problem in Singapore
Poverty in Singapore is growing worse with each year. From 2012 to 2015, impoverished families relying on government assistance increased by approximately 43 percent.
Poverty is an issue for the elderly
Elderly Singaporeans are the group most affected by poverty. In the same timeframe of 2012 to 2015, the number of impoverished people over 60 years of age relying on government assistance increased by approximately 74 percent. This is mainly attributed to government restrictions on withdrawing retirement funds.
Poverty is also an issue for the young
Singaporeans between the ages of 15 and 34 years of age are the second most affected group. This is mainly caused by low-paying entry-level jobs and a lack of minimum wage laws. In addition, many young Singaporeans struggle to find a job at all, with approximately 5 percent being unemployed.
Many people are trapped in poverty
Singaporeans born into poverty, especially those from more recent generations, are more likely to stay in poverty even as adults. Those born into more financially well-off families tend to have more success.
Government assistance is not enough
The government provides financial aid to any family making less than $1,900 a month. The government also provides aid in other forms such as making education more affordable, tax exemptions for impoverished families and more affordable housing. Yet, impoverished families continue to struggle, and assistance does not seem to be alleviating the growing issue of poverty in the country.
As poverty grows, so does the popularity of the ruling party
Although the issue of poverty in Singapore is worsening at a steady rate, the ruling party in the country is growing in popularity and continuing to win general elections. Many believe that the current party is not doing enough to address the issue.
Singapore receives little foreign aid
Foreign aid for Singapore has dropped significantly since the mid-1990s, and it receives only miniscule amounts from countries like the U.S. compared to what others are receiving. Even then, the majority of foreign aid that goes to Singapore does not focus directly on poverty issues, and instead on the country’s trade and economy. This lack of aid may be partially due to how hidden much of the poverty in Singapore seems to be.
https://borgenproject.org/10-facts-abou ... singapore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also Trump's fault? What about poverty in the US under Obama? Whose fault is that?

SAM

Post by SAM »

glitch wrote:

Still just an opinion.
Trump killed lots of your terrorist brothers Sam, i can understand why you hate him.
Only an idiot like you who still does not believe that Russia, SAA, Hezbollah, Iran has killed thousands of ISIS terrorists sponsored by the US, Israel, EU... :whistling:

manfred

Post by manfred »

SAM, you can post your viewpoints, and discuss them, but you should surely know by now that random personal abuse of members is not tolerated.

Keep is civil.

manfred

Post by manfred »

@hombre and glitch....

at least four US presidents were assassinated in the past, and 16 others had attempts made on their lives...

but no other president so far has quite raised the temperature of emotions, either support or hate, quite as much as Trump.

What do you think is the likelihood of Trump being subjected to an assassination attempt?

If one were to be successful, what would be the the consequences?

glitch

Post by glitch »

SAM wrote:
glitch wrote:

Still just an opinion.
Only an idiot like you who still does not believe that Russia, SAA, Hezbollah, Iran has killed thousands of ISIS terrorists sponsored by the US, Israel, EU... :whistling:
No i accept it. i don't accpt Hezbollah killed isis. Why? I accept that the US kills many many islamic terrorists--it makes me happy. Muslims like yourself understand one thing.

glitch

Post by glitch »

manfred wrote:@hombre and glitch....

at least four US presidents were assassinated in the past, and 16 others had attempts made on their lives...

but no other president so far has quite raised the temperature of emotions, either support or hate, quite as much as Trump.

What do you think is the likelihood of Trump being subjected to an assassination attempt?

I'm well aware. i never wished Harm on obama--i did not like his policies-- i can name all of them. i didn't like he was a racial divider--i never ever wanted him killed. i wanted his voted out of office.. WE lost. i accepted it. Hombre has not accepted it. win Trump won, Trump was immediately called a cheat and a russian spy.

glitch

Post by glitch »

glitch wrote:

I'm well aware. i never wished Harm on obama--i did not like his policies-- i can name all of them. i didn't like he was a racial divider--i never ever wanted him killed. i wanted his voted out of office.. WE lost. i accepted it. Hombre has not accepted it. win Trump won, Trump was immediately called a cheat and a russian spy.
Also, Who is attacking anyone--and i'm gonna be clear the hate and anger and violence are coming from leftist... cnn suggested we kill down the line--until we got a better president--advocating killing 20 people. find me a Fox news report saying the same.

glitch

Post by glitch »

I'm sorry i didn't answer your question. You deserve clarity, which is something Hombre will not give me... if Hombre were to give a straight answer which is-- i won't deal with Trump's policies--instead I hate him so much I will continue to call him stupid--i will never deal with his issues, so summarily, Obama who basically tried to give health care but in fact couldnt make it work, without penalizing people who didn't agree with is a saint, regardless of how he treated isreal, regrdless of racial division he sewed he was GREAT.

He was just great--so great that in Hombre's eyes he fixed the economy retroactively.

So to answer your question--if someone killed trump it would be an act of complete and utter hatred--which the left would denounce but basically have already called for what they are doing to Trump is not something that was done to them--but you know he cheated Hillary out of an election.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:Take a good look, idiots ....Tens of millions of Americans receive food stamps and millions of homeless Americans. :lotpot:
Yeah, do take a good look, idiot....Tens of millions of Muslims receive food handouts from Christians and tenth millions of Muslim refugees - made homeless by their own fellow Muslims. :lotpot:

You are f.cked-up - a damaged good. As a self-proclaimed "Muslim", What are you proud of. Rampant violence, the constant wars, the poverty? the rampant backwardness?. You can't get alone - even among your own fellow Muslims. Beside oil - what else are you contributing to mankind - stoning women.

Go get lost, you are nothing other than a clown - not even funny - certainly not an intellectual.
If you are a real Muslim, you should be ashamed to call yourself as such.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Lets hope we are not going to get to that dreaded point. If any attempt is made on his life - he should blame none other then himself. With that degree of raw emotional fervor which he has been generating, he has polarized the already polarized society here.

He is thoughtless, crewed, outright stupid - shoot-first-ask-later. His consistent lies and distortions are really reaching a critical & boiling point.

Political & ideological discourse notwithstanding. His virulent attack on the integrity of people like Bob Mueller, Jim Clapper, Jim Comey & John Brennen - people who spent their lives defending the country, will not go down very well. As veterans of intelligence services, they are masters of subversion and destroying opponents. There is a good reason, why every US president knows well, never mess around with heads of the CIA, NSA & FBI.

There is no question that all these 4 - while in office have reviewed the complete dossier & psychological profile on Trump - including very damaging information from his past visits to Moscow. At some point - they will surreptitiously release them to the press in such a way he won't know what hit him - until it is too late for his to react.

BUT, it all depends on the upcoming mid-term election. If the Dems do take the house & the Senate, they may start the impeachment process. I bet if faced with such faith - True to his form, Trump may deny he ever been a true Republican, and change his party affiliation from GOP to Democrats - anything to save his own skin

manfred

Post by manfred »

About word etymology.... "!diot" is an interesting one... It comes from the Greek "idios" which simply means "self". An "idiotes" was not originally someone stupid, in was a person absorbed by his/her ego, someone obsessed by him/herself, someone incapable to put him/herself into other people's positions and finding it hard to tolerate or appreciate views that vary from his or her own, an unreasonably proud and selfish person, someone with a superiority complex.

In ancient Greece an "idiotes" would be very similar to what we call today an autistic person, except with some other undesirable characteristics added.

The idea of being of low intelligence is a much later, medieval idea, and does not sit well with the original Greek one.

I would suggest that a man who needs to constantly resort to calling others such a name shows some of the characteristics of the old Greek understanding of that word. A fear of other people's views, a refusal to process them, a need to re-assure himself by constantly insulting others, as a way to boost self-esteem.

On a lighter note... did you know that in Chinese writing the word for "!diot" is "tree" + "mouth".... so to a Chinese an !diot is a talking tree.