PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Each & every passing day we discover another gaping hole in Trump's sinking ship. He is not only a disgrace to US - also to all western countries. Hope soon he will be forced to resign and go away to his house of legos, and we will never hear from, or about him again. He caused enough damage - time for him to go.

Too much baggage, too much bad news from him

glitch
Posts: 921
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:Each & every passing day we discover another gaping hole in Trump's sinking ship. He is not only a disgrace to US - also to all western countries. Hope soon he will be forced to resign and go away to his house of legos, and we will never hear from, or about him again. He caused enough damage - time for him to go.

Too much baggage, too much bad news from him
Love how you just throw opinion out like it is actual fact.
Stuff like, the economy was doing just fine.
or Hillary didn't do nuffin
or he's a disgrace to the US.
It really must be nice to live in imaginary fake isreali land.

I guess your hatred is so strong you won't even admit what he does is right?
Just honestly you're supposedly anti-islam but you know Trump fighting Isis doesn't exist or isn't worth merit.
You're super pro-Obama but you know have no issue with anything he did. nothing. Funny how no indictment has been found against him--but you know...Mueller is the only one that can find a crime, that he hasn't been able to find. but ya know, you just know...

glitch
Posts: 921
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:Trump at his "best" - hoodwinked by an 84-year-old Liberal senator who had played him like a buba: . :lotpot: (go to 61st second)

Ha, so did Trump take our guns? nope.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Trump: "Now you see me - Now you don't.

On Airforce 1 Trump said "he did not know about Michael Cohen's$130K payment to stormy Daniel".

Then on FartNews's "Fox & Friend", he said the exact opposite
TRUMP: Michael represents me, like with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal, he represented me,” Trump said. “And from what I’ve seen, he did absolutely nothing wrong. There were no campaign funds going into this.”

This guy seems to talk from both ends of his body. Go figure :lotpot:


User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Fernando »

Or it's just ambiguous: maybe he was representing Trump, but Trump didn't tell Trump he was doing it for him. Have you never fixed things quietly for someone to save their face? Mind you, he must have been very devoted and awash with case to shell out $130,000!
Just a thought - I know very little about the ins and outs of Trumpian politics.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

I bet my cowboy boots that tomorrow Trump will claim the person we heard on Fox & Friends was not really him - rather, someone else who sounds, talks, and breathes like him was pretending to be Trump.

User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Fernando »

Who'd a thunk it? Putin, Trump and...CORBYN

Believe it or not, Donald Trump and Jeremy Corbyn have been tarred by the same Putin brush!
According to Sky News, tomorrow's Sunday Times has a story exposing a Russian attempt to use social media to swing the last UK election in favour of Jeremy Corbyn and his hard-left crowd.
And it will be behind a paywall, alas.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Fernando »

A little more on that story. Summaries in lots of papers - although for some reason it doesn't appear on the front page of Google News UK. e.g.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... upporting/ and
https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/po ... pted-swing
Corbyn's party have issued a hopeless attempt at a denial:
But a Labour party spokesperson said that the party had no knowledge of the bots.

“Labour’s proposed crackdown on tax dodging, failed privatisation and corrupt oligarchs is opposed by both May and Putin’s conservative philosophy and their super-rich supporters,” the spokesperson said.

“The Labour party’s people-powered election campaign attracted huge levels of public support online.

"We were not aware of any from automated bots, categorically did not pay for any and are not aware of any of our supporters doing so.”
Utter nonsense: nobody said that their UK supporters were doing it and of course they wouldn't know about a covert operation. They'd need to be talking to a Russion spy to know about it...
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Fernando »

I thought the Guardian might have something to say to save Corbyn's blushes, but on their home page the words Corbyn, Russia, and bot are absent and Twitter is only there at the bottom as a link to their own account.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk
The left's Mirror does a lot better, with an unbiassed account of the Times' report - although without naming the paper.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... l-12447385
EDIT
That "impartial" public broadcaster the BBC, however, echoes the Guardian's silence.
Why am I not surprised?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

glitch
Posts: 921
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:Trump: "Now you see me - Now you don't.

On Airforce 1 Trump said "he did not know about Michael Cohen's$130K payment to stormy Daniel".

Then on FartNews's "Fox & Friend", he said the exact opposite
TRUMP: Michael represents me, like with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal, he represented me,” Trump said. “And from what I’ve seen, he did absolutely nothing wrong. There were no campaign funds going into this.”

This guy seems to talk from both ends of his body. Go figure :lotpot:

SO WHAT? Seriously. Bill Clinton committed Purgery under oath. it wasnt that he did anything with Monica Lewisky, its that he lied under oath and he basically did this--that was his crime, as much as you want to toute Stormy Daniels as some kind of "Oh! Oh Trump is bad!" Grow up dude. He wasn't president at the time. He also didn't commit Purgery as president to cover his multiple attacks on women! GROW up!

glitch
Posts: 921
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:I bet my cowboy boots that tomorrow Trump will claim the person we heard on Fox & Friends was not really him - rather, someone else who sounds, talks, and breathes like him was pretending to be Trump.
So where are your cowboy boots Benjamen DissReali?

idesigner1
Posts: 630
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by idesigner1 »

Till this date I thought Trump was honest about his immigration policy.

I came to North America as a legal immigrant but realized plight of unskilled working class who suffers from low wages unemployment, and unfair competition by illegals.

Trump is like other politicians. Under pressure from white farmers and ranchers he whole heartedly approve guest worker program. Instead of paying higher wages to American unskilled white underclass he wants foreign guest or slave labor. Guest workers sooner or later become illegals and claim amnesty. Learn from Germany's guest worker program. They all wind up staying and resentment of unskilled southern white underclass will continue! Good news. There will be Revolution of underclass !

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

idesigner1 wrote:Till this date I thought Trump was honest about his immigration policy.

I came to North America as a legal immigrant but realized plight of unskilled working class who suffers from low wages unemployment, and unfair competition by illegals.

Trump is like other politicians. Under pressure from white farmers and ranchers he whole heartedly approve guest worker program. Instead of paying higher wages to American unskilled white underclass he wants foreign guest or slave labor. Guest workers sooner or later become illegals and claim amnesty. Learn from Germany's guest worker program. They all wind up staying and resentment of unskilled southern white underclass will continue! Good news. There will be Revolution of underclass !
This whole issue of guess workers or "illigals" is a double-edge sword. People who come from Mexico or other latin countries w/o permit, they perform jobs which same "unskilled white Americans" whom you refer to they refuse to do - at lower salaries. We can not blame the heads of meat & Poultry processing, lodging, restaurants & agricultural companies for wanting to lower their cost of production - with it the cost to consumers. At the same time, we can not blame these people who travel thousands of miles from their homes and come to the US, agree to work at the horrible conditions with no health insurance at lower salaries -and send 1/2 of their salaries back home to feed their families with honor & dignity.

No one is stopping a US-born "Joe Smith" from walking into any restaurant, a hotel, or meat packing company and apply for a job.

The main problem is with our corrupted form of government, where lobbyists exercise more political power & influence than any elected official. It is due to conservatives resistance to raising the minimum wage to make more attractive to apply for jobs.

idesigner1
Posts: 630
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by idesigner1 »

This was a news item on tv.

In one meat cutting plant an Midwest. Lots of white and all kind of immigrants applied for job. Native born whites and blacks failed crucial drug test and very few got job where as most desperate immigrant were free of drugs in their urine samples.


User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

glitch wrote:SO WHAT? Seriously. Bill Clinton committed Purgery under oath. it wasnt that he did anything with Monica Lewisky, its that he lied under oath and he basically did this--that was his crime, as much as you want to toute Stormy Daniels as some kind of "Oh! Oh Trump is bad!" Grow up dude. He wasn't president at the time. He also didn't commit Purgery as president to cover his multiple attacks on women! GROW up!
.....And he got impeached for his act.
(Then you are surprised why I ignore your comments - because you are ill informed dude.)

idesigner1
Posts: 630
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by idesigner1 »

While investigating White Water, they unearthed Monica and other bimbos of Bill Clinton.

The whole impeachment hearings lasted for two years.White water investigation took six years starting when he was Governor. Watergate lasted three years.

Donald have patience, who knows they will discover lots of " paid bimbos" while you were in White House. That's the way they do things in US. Enjoy rape Trump! It's fun buddy! Ask crooked Hillary she will tell you.Or ask Bill he is your long time buddy!

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

I cannot totally get to the bottom of this, but it seems that some troubles have started in Israel following the opening of the US embassy in Jerusalem. Does anyone have some detailed information? Hombre? Ygalg?

From what we get here, you can take your pick.... the left press either says it was Trump's fault, and they "encouraged Israel" to start a "blood bath" in Gaza... in other words, they ape the Erdogan line as found in the Turkish press. Only one or two paper suggest a Hamas-organised attack and a response by the Israeli army.

In the Jerusalem post we read that Netanyahu described the Israeli response as self-defence, but it is curiously lacking of details of events.

International responses where mixed, but mostly critical, from South Africa withdrawing its ambassador to Israel, over Germany calling Israel's actions as disproportionate to France and Turkey speaking of "blood baths".

I would like to find a time line of events, not comments.. But I have been unable to do so. Anyone had better luck?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

idesigner1
Posts: 630
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by idesigner1 »

According to BBC there were riots in Gaza and other parts. About 55 Palestanins were killed in firing by Israel. Israel calls it self defence.

Manfred comment on church burning in Indonesia where Muslims used children to commit arson.

User avatar
Garudaman
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:39 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Garudaman »

why? as thats too small compared to President Trump & Israel tried to make Iran become another/next Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, that can lead to WW3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_UUataZJWE&t=1s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post Reply