Page 3 of 69

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:52 pm
by Hombre
manfred wrote:And the farce goes on...

Now Obama says that Putin PERSONALLY controlled or influenced the election result through "cyber crime" or something...

Maybe he means to tell us how Putin demoniacally sent mind control waves through the internet to force Americans to vote for Trump....

I am amazed he chooses to be remembered not only as the first "black president", but also the first mentally deranged one.

More worryingly, he says he will "take action against Russia"... He has less than a month in office, maybe someone should organise some long foreign trip for him, so that he won't start a war out of spite.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t ... SKBN1441RS
No manfred, no "mind control waves". With all its fault US still has enough capacity to penetrate Russian leadership and gather tangible info about the hacking. Considering Putin's authoritative style of leadership, it is plausible to assume - he may have had his direct finger in the pot - More so then not.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:10 pm
by manfred
Well, it's innocent until proven guilty... I wonder if Obama will provide any evidence...

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:22 pm
by Hombre
kaimana1 wrote:As for trump himself he can be very obnoxious, says boneheaded things at the top of his head....i held my nose when i voted for him, but no way would i vote for hillary but we will see what happens, he has always said he will replace obamacare no doubt this includes certain provisions, like the pre existing conditions mandate will be a part of new plan or system.
I for one - much prefer to read from credible sources, such as Kaiser Family Foundation, a non-profit and highly respected organizations, then those talking heads at Boxednews..

Here is what they write about repealing the ACA, and its negative ramification on those with individual (non-group) health insurance.

......GOP repeals the ACA but delays a replacement plan until after the 2018 midterms, the degree of political fallout is likely to depend a great deal on what happens in the non-group insurance market. (This includes people who buy their own coverage on the ACA exchanges and outside of them, all of whom are subject to the same premium increases.) If Republicans cannot make deals with insurers to keep the non-group market functioning for the roughly 19 million people who rely on it, and the market becomes unstable or collapses public reaction could affect the entire GOP health-care agenda. The chances of this happening stand to grow if Republicans move quickly to eliminate major provisions of Obamacare that directly affect marketplace stability, such as the individual mandate. ,The budget reconciliation process–which can be used to address revenue and spending measures that have been scored by the Congressional Budget Office–is the fastest and most likely route to such changes.

Notwithstanding the fact that, those 21M Americans who now do have insurance will lose their insurance. I don't think pissing off 40M Americans is a winning formula for any party to bare- let alone a party who is headed by a narcissist billionaire

Source: http://kff.org/health-reform/perspectiv ... -play-out/

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:24 pm
by Hombre
manfred wrote:Well, it's innocent until proven guilty... I wonder if Obama will provide any evidence...
he can't, because it may result with disclosing sources in Russia.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:45 pm
by Hombre
Ariel wrote:I can't wait until I see the back of him. Eight years. Eight long years of Obama. The "black president" who almost destroyed Amerika and Europe

I do not think he can provoke Putin. Putin knows he only has to wait a short time before he has to deal with Trump. Or so I hope.
I am sorry ariel. You are not living in US - I do. I can state to you categorically. Today we are much better off then 8 years ago. I need not remind anyone the mess GWB had left us.

As for his foreign policy. I would sum it up with few words - he is dumb like a fox. His central objective was, save lives of American solders first. Why should we fight (and die) Muslim-on-muslim wars?. No we don't. If we can attain same objective w/o war - why not use it.?

As for US position in Syria, It is part of that 70 year old understanding between US & USSR (now Russia), which divided various regions in the world under their respective influence. Syria is one of those countries under Russia's influence.

However as we all seen. Obama's policy against china is much different - show military muscle to China that, they are not going to bully their neighbors at expense of US or western democracies.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:09 pm
by Fernando
Hombre wrote:
Ariel wrote:I do not think he can provoke Putin. Putin knows he only has to wait a short time before he has to deal with Trump. Or so I hope.
I am sorry ariel. You are not living in US - I do.
Quite: Ariel is far more at risk from any Russian adventures than you are.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:04 am
by Hombre
Fernando wrote:
Hombre wrote:
Ariel wrote:I do not think he can provoke Putin. Putin knows he only has to wait a short time before he has to deal with Trump. Or so I hope.
I am sorry ariel. You are not living in US - I do.
Quite: Ariel is far more at risk from any Russian adventures than you are.
I was alluding to US Economy. Nonetheless, One reason she will be more at risk, is due to Trump's own assertion "America First - EU next" & "Nato (to which Holland is a member) has to pay its share of expenditure".

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:12 am
by Ariel
Hombre wrote:]I am sorry ariel. You are not living in US - I do. I can state to you categorically. Today we are much better off then 8 years ago. I need not remind anyone the mess GWB had left us.
.


Perhaps you are better off Hombre, but many people in the US are not. If they were, they should have voted for Hillary, as you did I bet.

And as Fernando says, I might not live in America, but your mr Obama has also negative effects on my life. Through his influence Germany is flooded with Muslims, and as we are the neighbours of Germany, and our doors are open... :clueless: You can imagine what is going to happen to Holland in due time.

And I must not think what would or could have happened if your Hillary had been president. War with Russia in our part of the world.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:52 pm
by manfred
About this hacking thing by Russia, hombre... two things:

a) you say evidence cannot be given. Then the claim must be dismissed. Otherwise it is merely a witch hunt. An accusation without proof is nothing.
b) there is also this... when everybody thought Hilary Clinton would win, nobody made any claims about hacking... In fact when Trump suggested there may be some rigging going on, he was attacked for "undermining democracy" and worse. Only when Hilary had lost, lo and behold, this suddenly emerges... Isn't that a little odd?

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:32 pm
by Fernando
Not to mention the "fake news".
Nobody spoke about the fake news that Islam is a religion of peace!

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:28 am
by Hombre
Ariel wrote:Perhaps you are better off Hombre, but many people in the US are not. If they were, they should have voted for Hillary, as you did I bet.

And as Fernando says, I might not live in America, but your mr Obama has also negative effects on my life. Through his influence Germany is flooded with Muslims, and as we are the neighbours of Germany, and our doors are open... :clueless: You can imagine what is going to happen to Holland in due time.

And I must not think what would or could have happened if your Hillary had been president. War with Russia in our part of the world.
I am sorry ariel. Obama never order the invasion of Syria, nor caused the civil war there. Right from onset Obama realized not get involved in Muslim-on-Muslim wars, and refused to send my children to die for a dictator like Assad. Moreover, as I mentioned before, Syria has been under Russia sphere of influence in 1960's which superpowers divided among themselves back at end of WWII.

Blaming Obama for Markel's mistake (for taking million refugees) is a none starter my lady. Germany is just as sovereign as Hungary & Denmark, Yet, they did control who comes in and who is not.

I can't believe enlightened Europeans like you and my good friend manfred fall into Trump's gublibaba - Shoot first, ask later. This guy suffers from acute case of narcissism paranoia. He trusts no one - even his own intelligence agencies. The very reason he has his own children nearby to rely on "truth". He is immature cry baby who is not capable of taking any grain of criticism w/o the need to retaliate. These are not attributes of leadership - particularity for the most powerful position in the world.

As for his "warning" of "rigged Election". He clearly was alluding to "rigged" against him - not Hillary.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:42 am
by Hombre
manfred wrote:About this hacking thing by Russia, hombre... two things:

a) you say evidence cannot be given. Then the claim must be dismissed. Otherwise it is merely a witch hunt. An accusation without proof is nothing.
b) there is also this... when everybody thought Hilary Clinton would win, nobody made any claims about hacking... In fact when Trump suggested there may be some rigging going on, he was attacked for "undermining democracy" and worse. Only when Hilary had lost, lo and behold, this suddenly emerges... Isn't that a little odd?
Manfred,
If PoUS can not relay nor trust his own Intelligence agencies (CIA & FBI) then whom should they rely?. People at these intelligent services, put their career and credibility on the line. Why would they lie? - just because whiny-Trump says so?. All w/o a shred of evidence.

Trump is a compulsive lair with little scrupulous about ethics or decorum. He is obsessed with his own self, and cares nothing about those gullible blue collar works whom he professes to "be their voice". How many times this man has been caught lying to the public?. 90% of his accusations been found baseless or outright distortion.?

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:55 am
by Ariel
Hombre wrote:I am sorry ariel. Obama never order the invasion of Syria, nor caused the civil war there. Right from onset Obama realized not get involved in Muslim-on-Muslim wars, and refused to send my children to die for a dictator like Assad. Moreover, as I mentioned before, Syria has been under Russia sphere of influence in 1960's which superpowers divided among themselves back at end of WWII.


You are entitled to your opinion Hombre. Obviously I do not agree with you, but I think you won't change your mind if we have a discussion about Obama and Trump, and neither will I. So...... :clueless:

One thing I do want to say though. Obama might not have wanted Americans to die in Syrie, and who can blame him, but your friend Obama and his cronies in Europe did not mind that lots of Syrian people died because they send money and weapons to the the rebels and other fighters in Syria. The war there, could have ended in no time if Obama and the leaders of the west had not interfered.

The blood of many innocent people and kids, is on their heads.

That is how I see it Hombre.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:18 am
by pr126
Hombre, Trump will be your president for a while.
Get over it.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:01 pm
by Hombre
pr126 wrote:Hombre, Trump will be your president for a while.
Get over it.
Sure I know. The silver lining though, he will provide us with much needed comic relief. I have never watched NBC's Saturday Night Live with Alex Baldwin trashing Trump as as I do now.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:35 pm
by Hombre
Ariel wrote:You are entitled to your opinion Hombre. Obviously I do not agree with you, but I think you won't change your mind if we have a discussion about Obama and Trump, and neither will I. So...... :clueless:

One thing I do want to say though. Obama might not have wanted Americans to die in Syrie, and who can blame him, but your friend Obama and his cronies in Europe did not mind that lots of Syrian people died because they send money and weapons to the the rebels and other fighters in Syria. The war there, could have ended in no time if Obama and the leaders of the west had not interfered.

The blood of many innocent people and kids, is on their heads.

That is how I see it Hombre.
I do respect your opinion - Though on the topic of Trump I can't agree with you, for simple reason.
For past 40 years, I have been reading & watching Trump. All throughout, loathing his ostentatious, soaked with narcissism and self observed individual. I also, have read & listened to enough experts opinions of his need for constant adulation from his surrounding to reach this conclusion - not just because he run for PoUS. He is like a male-Turkey, puffs himself to look much bigger then he is.

Trust me, he is NOT as successful as he renders himself. He is not a classy individual as he would like you to believe. He is not as tough as he talks. Otherwise he would not talk about it & himself so much.

According to USA Today, for past 30 years, Trump has been involved in more then 3600 Lawsuits. An average of 10 lawsuits a month. Has 5 kids from 3 wives, You would not tell me, this man is a trustworthy or emotionally stable enough to give him the keys of your country to lead. I certainly don't.

People who talk too much - have no time to do. People who do much, have no time to talk. Bill Gates, George Soro, Warren Buffet, Koch Brothers - each can buy Trump with one signature - yet you don't see none brag about their wealth, or being smarter then anyone else, as much as Trump does. The very reason his core supporters are low educated low information crowds who wouldn't know any better, who believe everything he does or says to them. Moreover, so many claims have turn out to be false or outright lies.

Had John Kasich been the candidate for GOP we would have a totally different conversation here.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:19 am
by SAM


Meryl Streep's anti-Trump Golden Globe speech.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:39 am
by manfred
So Meryl Streep does not like Trump. Shock, horror, let's re-run the election until the person she wants is elected.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:45 am
by Fernando
SAM, why should we care more about what an actress thinks than about the opinion of any random member of the public? After all, that their whole life is devoted to pretending to be someone else and immersing themselves in the character of fictional people probably makes thespians even less trustworthy.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:04 am
by Hombre
Every time someone sticks a finger in Trump's rectum, he jumps & tweets, and reacts like a 13 year old kid in school yard. Can't you blame people for taunting him - even for entertainment.

Mark my word, If Trump continues with this behavior, in few months he will be THE laughing joke not only in US also throughout the world.

As for his glaring conflict of interest. Perhaps European countries don't have the "emolument clause" which prohibits head of states personally profit from their political postilion, in US we do have it enshrined in the Constitution, and that exactly how Trumpy Boy will find himself booted out of office.