Page 18 of 77

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:00 pm
by Hombre
glitch wrote:if you look closely at Attacks on trump they are based solely on hatred and nothing more.
To learn the truth - maybe you should visit more credible sites - like http://factcheck.org/
where you will find unbiased and honest fact check ANY politician lies and half truth - not just Trump.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:27 pm
by glitch
Hombre wrote:
glitch wrote:if you look closely at Attacks on trump they are based solely on hatred and nothing more.
To learn the truth - maybe you should visit more credible sites - like http://factcheck.org/
where you will find unbiased and honest fact check ANY politician lies and half truth - not just Trump.


Who has died because of Trump's lies? ive been to that sight, it calls trump a liar based on technicalities.

Obama care hasn't imploded (yet) so its fundimentally good? Right.

Seriously, i don't believe his statements to be lies, but even if thy are lies, who has he hurt?

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:41 pm
by glitch
So Hombre, went to your distinctly biased sight. Going to show you some things. Here is who Mueller has hired tohelp him try to find a case out of thin air.

Jeannie Rhee. She was a partner with Mueller at WilmerHale. Prior to joining WilmerHale in 2006, Rhee was a former assistant U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, working under an appointee of President George W. Bush. She left the firm in 2009 to become a deputy assistant attorney general under President Barack Obama, rejoining the firm again in 2011. While at WilmerHale, Rhee and Jamie Gorelick represented the Clinton Foundation in 2015 in a lawsuit that claimed the Clinton Foundation operated as a racketeering enterprise shaking down donors in exchange for official favors. The lawsuit was dismissed. Gorelick now represents Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner. Rhee has contributed $16,450 to Democratic causes since 2004, including $5,400 to Clinton’s 2016 campaign, according to CNN.
Andrew Weissmann. A longtime Department of Justice official, Weissmann took a leave of absence from his job as the department’s chief of the criminal division’s fraud section to join Mueller’s team. Weissmann and Mueller have a long working relationship at the department and FBI. Under Mueller’s direction, Weissmann headed the department’s Enron Task Force from 2002 through 2005, and he was the FBI general counsel from 2011 to 2013. When Weissmann was appointed to head the fraud unit in 2015, a Justice Department press release said he “has dedicated the majority of his 30-year professional career to public service and the Department of Justice.” Since 2006, Weissmann has given $4,300 to Democrats, according to CNN.
James L. Quarles III. He was a partner with Mueller at WilmerHale. He joined the firm in 1975, and prior to that he served as an assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force from 1973 to 1975. He has donated $32,800 to Democrats and $2,750 to Republicans, according to CNN.


Every darn one of them is a a biased indivudal who left their jobs to work for Obama or supports Democratic causes. Th proof is very clear by where they choose to donate and spend their money.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:11 pm
by idesigner1
Agreed all previous presidents did lots of harm to their country.

But this Guy right now doesn't play with full deck!

Here right is wrong, up is down. Future is past!No sense of reality! Just living with lies. Changing story every moment!!

Problem is there are million believers to his world view. Some for defensive reasons but them white guys for delusional reasons! Believer in left handed monkey wrench!

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:02 pm
by Hombre
glitch wrote:So Hombre, went to your distinctly biased sight. Going to show you some things. Here is who Mueller has hired tohelp him try to find a case out of thin air.

Jeannie Rhee. She was a partner with Mueller at WilmerHale. Prior to joining WilmerHale in 2006, Rhee was a former assistant U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, working under an appointee of President George W. Bush. She left the firm in 2009 to become a deputy assistant attorney general under President Barack Obama, rejoining the firm again in 2011. While at WilmerHale, Rhee and Jamie Gorelick represented the Clinton Foundation in 2015 in a lawsuit that claimed the Clinton Foundation operated as a racketeering enterprise shaking down donors in exchange for official favors. The lawsuit was dismissed. Gorelick now represents Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner. Rhee has contributed $16,450 to Democratic causes since 2004, including $5,400 to Clinton’s 2016 campaign, according to CNN.
Andrew Weissmann. A longtime Department of Justice official, Weissmann took a leave of absence from his job as the department’s chief of the criminal division’s fraud section to join Mueller’s team. Weissmann and Mueller have a long working relationship at the department and FBI. Under Mueller’s direction, Weissmann headed the department’s Enron Task Force from 2002 through 2005, and he was the FBI general counsel from 2011 to 2013. When Weissmann was appointed to head the fraud unit in 2015, a Justice Department press release said he “has dedicated the majority of his 30-year professional career to public service and the Department of Justice.” Since 2006, Weissmann has given $4,300 to Democrats, according to CNN.
James L. Quarles III. He was a partner with Mueller at WilmerHale. He joined the firm in 1975, and prior to that he served as an assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force from 1973 to 1975. He has donated $32,800 to Democrats and $2,750 to Republicans, according to CNN.


Every darn one of them is a a biased indivudal who left their jobs to work for Obama or supports Democratic causes. Th proof is very clear by where they choose to donate and spend their money.
Yeah, Yeah Yeah!!!. I have read that from conservative newspapers, and watched Hannaity perpetuate this non-sense. This is another childish tactic lead by Trump & his surrogates to discredit Mueller. Same thing democrats were doing with Ken Starr, who was investigating Bill Clinton's affair with
Monica Lewinsky - not for evidence of wrong doing - rather learn how himself how do "it" better.

Meanwhile. Go and check who is Felix Sater. A Russian with connection to Russian mafia and Trump's partner to real estate deals.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:24 am
by glitch
Hombre wrote:
glitch wrote:So Hombre, went to your distinctly biased sight. Going to show you some things. Here is who Mueller has hired tohelp him try to find a case out of thin air.

Jeannie Rhee. She was a partner with Mueller at WilmerHale. Prior to joining WilmerHale in 2006, Rhee was a former assistant U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, working under an appointee of President George W. Bush. She left the firm in 2009 to become a deputy assistant attorney general under President Barack Obama, rejoining the firm again in 2011. While at WilmerHale, Rhee and Jamie Gorelick represented the Clinton Foundation in 2015 in a lawsuit that claimed the Clinton Foundation operated as a racketeering enterprise shaking down donors in exchange for official favors. The lawsuit was dismissed. Gorelick now represents Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner. Rhee has contributed $16,450 to Democratic causes since 2004, including $5,400 to Clinton’s 2016 campaign, according to CNN.
Andrew Weissmann. A longtime Department of Justice official, Weissmann took a leave of absence from his job as the department’s chief of the criminal division’s fraud section to join Mueller’s team. Weissmann and Mueller have a long working relationship at the department and FBI. Under Mueller’s direction, Weissmann headed the department’s Enron Task Force from 2002 through 2005, and he was the FBI general counsel from 2011 to 2013. When Weissmann was appointed to head the fraud unit in 2015, a Justice Department press release said he “has dedicated the majority of his 30-year professional career to public service and the Department of Justice.” Since 2006, Weissmann has given $4,300 to Democrats, according to CNN.
James L. Quarles III. He was a partner with Mueller at WilmerHale. He joined the firm in 1975, and prior to that he served as an assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force from 1973 to 1975. He has donated $32,800 to Democrats and $2,750 to Republicans, according to CNN.


Every darn one of them is a a biased indivudal who left their jobs to work for Obama or supports Democratic causes. Th proof is very clear by where they choose to donate and spend their money.
Yeah, Yeah Yeah!!!. I have read that from conservative newspapers, and watched Hannaity perpetuate this non-sense. This is another childish tactic lead by Trump & his surrogates to discredit Mueller. Same thing democrats were doing with Ken Starr, who was investigating Bill Clinton's affair with
Monica Lewinsky - not for evidence of wrong doing - rather learn how himself how do "it" better.

Meanwhile. Go and check who is Felix Sater. A Russian with connection to Russian mafia and Trump's partner to real estate deals.



Hombre the quotes i pointed out are from the sight you gave. i wasnt also aware that cnn was hannity. please explain how stupid you are.

i'm tired of you changing the subject, coward.

now we have to go and revisit Ken Starrbecause you don't have the ability to actually process your own statements. why don't you post some more pictures ofObama bowin to the king in Saudi Arabia and then ignore what you actually posted. I really need a good laugh from the Isreali who considers Trump his leader.

Homba\e's strategy
1. Hate Trump because you think you k ow him
2. Psychoanalyze him because you do wha you want
3. post pictures of Obama bowing for no medal at all
4. Deny basicpictures you posted.
5 change subject constantly.
6 Ignore pictures you posted.
7 Post pictures of deragatory orangutang--if picture of animal was posted about Obama this would be lebeled racist.
8, Claim to be Isreali.
9 Claim that Peace Process is useless, but celebrate idiot presidents who "try"
10 Let slip Trump is your leader (making it unclear you could actually be isreali)
11 Continue to call Trump a liar, but ignore other presidents who lie because its just so popular to bash Trump.
12 Insinuate Hannity, Hannity and Hannity.
13 Fail to actually deal with information presented because well it's Trump.
14 Bring up Bush out of nowhere revealing nothing.
15 Continue to flood pictures of Trump showing us you are telepathic and can read minds--also Trump sucks and you just know. (more mind reading)

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:45 pm
by Hombre
glitch
By god you are so dumb & ill informed. I am sure you didn't read the whole take from factcheck.org on Mueller's role and suitability of those lawyers
whom he hired to help him. Here is the paragraph following your post above.

Mueller reports to Rosenstein, so if there is a conflict of interest — as Trump suggests — the president’s deputy attorney general could intervene.

At a June 13 hearing of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Sen. Lindsey Graham asked Rosenstein if giving donations would be a reason to disqualify a lawyer from serving on the Russia case. “No, senator, it is not a disqualification,” Rosenstein said.

The senator went on to ask if anyone representing Clinton in the past should be disqualified. “It would depend on the facts and the circumstances,” Rosenstein said. “As a general matter, I think the answer is no.”

Trump appears to have a different opinion. We leave it to readers to decide if the donations and work histories of three lawyers hired by Mueller make them “very bad and conflicted people.”


As you see, Mueller's own boss attests to the fact, there is no conflict on interest with Mueller hiring these lawyers. Had that been the case - he would have fired Mueller long time ago. He didn't - nor has any intentions to fire him.

So who the hell cares what your conservative talking head opine?.

From your poor writing skill, and ways your express yourself - it's safe to assume you are another ill informed dude whom blindly supports Trump.
Numerous times you were advised to check your spelling before you post - just for sake of others can understand your post better - all to no avail.

Get a life mister.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:27 pm
by glitch
Hombre wrote:glitch
By god you are so dumb & ill informed. I am sure you didn't read the whole take from factcheck.org on Mueller's role and suitability of those lawyers
whom he hired to help him. Here is the paragraph following your post above.

Mueller reports to Rosenstein, so if there is a conflict of interest — as Trump suggests — the president’s deputy attorney general could intervene.

At a June 13 hearing of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Sen. Lindsey Graham asked Rosenstein if giving donations would be a reason to disqualify a lawyer from serving on the Russia case. “No, senator, it is not a disqualification,” Rosenstein said.

The senator went on to ask if anyone representing Clinton in the past should be disqualified. “It would depend on the facts and the circumstances,” Rosenstein said. “As a general matter, I think the answer is no.”

Trump appears to have a different opinion. We leave it to readers to decide if the donations and work histories of three lawyers hired by Mueller make them “very bad and conflicted people.”


As you see, Mueller's own boss attests to the fact, there is no conflict on interest with Mueller hiring these lawyers. Had that been the case - he would have fired Mueller long time ago. He didn't - nor has any intentions to fire him.

So who the hell cares what your conservative talking head opine?.

From your poor writing skill, and ways your express yourself - it's safe to assume you are another ill informed dude whom blindly supports Trump.
Numerous times you were advised to check your spelling before you post - just for sake of others can understand your post better - all to no avail.

Get a life mister.


And Numerous times, I've asked you how can someone obstruct justice on a case that never was, to which you have suggested i correct my spelling.

I would be one thing if you actually came clean about stuff you post, if you actually acknowledged that Obama cow-towed to the King of Saudi Arabia, which your own picture shows--instead when caught in a lie, you posted and i quote. How do you know he isn't receiving a medal in that shot?

Now to date, i've asked you to be honest and it seems you simply can't be honest. You can however chastise me for my spelling to which i will gladly tell you to take a long walk off a short peer.

Get bent poser. You are a coward and a half, seeing as how your opinion on Trump is simple you "feel" things. To that purpose i say, "Stop posting pictures out of hatred and bring facts."

Stop running like a coward from your own biased posts.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:02 am
by Hombre
glitch wrote:I would be one thing if you actually came clean about stuff you post, if you actually acknowledged that Obama cow-towed to the King of Saudi Arabia, which your own picture shows--instead when caught in a lie, you posted and i quote. How do you know he isn't receiving a medal in that shot?
I stopped bothering with your BS "Obama bowing" because it is not pertinent, nor important to our lives. He is gone - Trump is here. He is the one who affects my life and your live - not obama.

And Numerous times, I've asked you how can someone obstruct justice on a case that never
All we know, back in august 2016, our intelligence services had pointed out of "Russian interference in our election".

Next we hear Trump publicly invites Russia "please hack into HC email".

Next, when polls turned against him, he yelled "If I don't win, then this Election is rigged"

Next, we read Trump senior campaign managers had ties to Russia and have done business with them. WITHOUT DISCLOSING IT TO AUTHORITIES .

Next we read Trump's selects a general (Flynn) who also had ties to Turkish & Russian elements, and also had done business with them. Again, WITHOUT DISCLOSING IT TO AUTHORITIES" .

Next we see Trump's AG lies under oath to congress (Sen. Al Frankel question) he never met any Russians - which in fact he did.

Add all these points - any rational person would also be suspicious, about the timing and manner by which Trump had won.

The fact that, Trump shows no freaking interest to investigate Russian interference with our election - regardless who was their target - raises a very serious concern with Congress from both sides of the isle.

There is no doubt that by now NSA, CIA & FBI had provided enough hard evidence to SP Mueller for him to hire Lawyers fluent in Russian language - who specialize in East European (Russian) money laundering, and others who knows how get witness to spill the bean on their boss's wrong doing.

No one have indicted Trump - at least not yet. But every day we are learning new details that Trump is not as innocent as he would like you to believe.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:31 pm
by Nosuperstition
Next we hear Trump publicly invites Russia "please hack into HC email".


Perhaps he said that in a spirit of humor and not with seriousness.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:33 pm
by glitch
Nosuperstition wrote:
Next we hear Trump publicly invites Russia "please hack into HC email".


Perhaps he said that in a spirit of humor and not with seriousness.


He did. But Hombre wants to send him to jail for it.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:43 pm
by glitch
Hombre wrote:
glitch wrote:I would be one thing if you actually came clean about stuff you post, if you actually acknowledged that Obama cow-towed to the King of Saudi Arabia, which your own picture shows--instead when caught in a lie, you posted and i quote. How do you know he isn't receiving a medal in that shot?
I stopped bothering with your BS "Obama bowing" because it is not pertinent, nor important to our lives. He is gone - Trump is here. He is the one who affects my life and your live - not obama.


Hombre. You brought it up. I'd be glad to not mention it at all but you are the person who posted it. You are the little whiny bitch that then couldn't deal with your own post. So once again, can you admit you were wrong? that would require humility of which you have none.



And Numerous times, I've asked you how can someone obstruct justice on a case that never
All we know, back in august 2016, our intelligence services had pointed out of "Russian interference in our election".

Next we hear Trump publicly invites Russia "please hack into HC email". [/quote]

1 has absolutely nothing to do with the other. since trump was talking about the Email invstigation connducted by Comey, Wow in Hombre world 2 +2 = Trump


Next, when polls turned against him, he yelled "If I don't win, then this Election is rigged"

Which doesn't imply that he rigged it. God, you are a stupid, stupid man. wow, your'e like posting, 1, coffee was stolen. 2. The next day trump drank some coffee. = Trump Stole coffee.

Next, we read Trump senior campaign managers had ties to Russia and have done business with them. WITHOUT DISCLOSING IT TO AUTHORITIES .


1. unless someone has broken international law the fact they due international business means nothing to your argument.


Next we read Trump's selects a general (Flynn) who also had ties to Turkish & Russian elements, and also had done business with them. Again, WITHOUT DISCLOSING IT TO AUTHORITIES" .


Dude, he's also a most excellent ambassador and you don't have sh!t.

Next we see Trump's AG lies under oath to congress (Sen. Al Frankel question) he never met any Russians - which in fact he did.


A technicality and you know it, and he was in a room with 100 other senators who mets the same man. Dude you're deluded.


Add all these points - any rational person would also be suspicious, about the timing and manner by which Trump had won.



Unless you can prove that votes were affected and changed, which you can't you got jack.




The fact that, Trump shows no freaking interest to investigate Russian interference with our election - regardless who was their target - raises a very serious concern with Congress from both sides of the isle.

There is no doubt that by now NSA, CIA & FBI had provided enough hard evidence to SP Mueller for him to hire Lawyers fluent in Russian language - who specialize in East European (Russian) money laundering, and others who knows how get witness to spill the bean on their boss's wrong doing.

No one have indicted Trump - at least not yet. But every day we are learning new details that Trump is not as innocent as he would like you to believe.

[/quote]


oh what a great point, we learn new stuff everyday. You're a kindergardener. Obama knew what was going on and did nothing. Your Pres is a coward and guess what, you fake isreal communist wannabe emocrat. YOU GOT NOTHING

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:09 pm
by Hombre
Nosuperstition wrote:
Next we hear Trump publicly invites Russia "please hack into HC email".


Perhaps he said that in a spirit of humor and not with seriousness.
Running for PoUS is a very serious business. If indeed, Trump was joking - he could have said so, or tweet to that effect. He never did.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:32 pm
by Hombre
glitch wrote:oh what a great point, we learn new stuff everyday. You're a kindergardener. Obama knew what was going on and did nothing. Your Pres is a coward and guess what, you fake isreal communist wannabe emocrat. YOU GOT NOTHING
No one indicted YET, because evidence is being gathered by the Special Prosecutor.

Next we hear James Comey who then was Director of FBI testifiers under oath in Congress that Trump had asked him for Loyalty - not the constitution, nor to the Office of President - loyal to Trump himself).
In the testimony we hear Trump asks his own closest advisers - including Comey's own boss (Session) to leave the room, and with no witness present he tells Comey that he "hopes" Comey will drop the investigation of Flynn. In view of all legal scholars THAT IS CLEAR GROUND FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

Next we hear Trump fires Comey because Comey told Trump he can not pledge personal loyalty - even to PoUS himself.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:11 pm
by glitch
Hombre wrote:
glitch wrote:oh what a great point, we learn new stuff everyday. You're a kindergardener. Obama knew what was going on and did nothing. Your Pres is a coward and guess what, you fake isreal communist wannabe emocrat. YOU GOT NOTHING
No one indicted YET, because evidence is being gathered by the Special Prosecutor.

Next we hear James Comey who then was Director of FBI testifiers under oath in Congress that Trump had asked him for Loyalty - not the constitution, nor to the Office of President - loyal to Trump himself).
In the testimony we hear Trump asks his own closest advisers - including Comey's own boss (Session) to leave the room, and with no witness present he tells Comey that he "hopes" Comey will drop the investigation of Flynn. In view of all legal scholars THAT IS CLEAR GROUND FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

Next we hear Trump fires Comey because Comey told Trump he can not pledge personal loyalty - even to PoUS himself.


one. again. trump not under investigation. love how you sorta free style what comey claims trump said.

Trump asking for Loyaltyhas specifically to do with the leaks, and specifically the fact Comey is a retard, who couldn't investigate clinton like someone normal.

you know what it comes down to... He said He said,YOU got nothing, you retarded pretend Isreali... i love how you care sooooo much for this being an Isreali... but wait.... your posts all point to you sying, "Trump is my leader.."

no wonder you got a problem with lying--you do it all the time. You have no evidence... you have nothing and now, mr. Russia russia russia... i expose you in front of the board for th fraud and wuss you are.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:10 am
by Hombre
glitch wrote:one. again. trump not under investigation. love how you sorta free style what comey claims trump said.
Man you are out of wack. This man had admitted IN WRITING he is under investigation/ READ THIS!!!!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt
3:07 AM - 16 Jun 2017
65,726 replies 47,680 retweets 153,230 likes


Trump asking for Loyaltyhas specifically to do with the leaks, and specifically the fact Comey is a retard, who couldn't investigate clinton like someone normal.
That bunch of BS. We are more intelligent then that. Quote from Comey's transcript:
Trump to Comey: I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.” Comey recorded his response as simply agreeing that Flynn was a good guy.


you know what it comes down to... He said He said,YOU got nothing, you retarded pretend Isreali... i love how you care sooooo much for this being an Isreali... but wait.... your posts all point to you sying, "Trump is my leader.."
I never said nor would even say "Trump is my leader".

Here is another classic example how dumb this Trump is:
Trump: "I tweeted about the possible tapes (recording their conversation) to force Comey to tell the truth".

That means, anything Comey said during the hearing - including Trump's demand for loyalty to HIM, and "the hope Comey will drop investigating Flynn" - ALL WERE TRUE.

In other words. Trump is dumb & stupid enough to admit - Comey is telling the truth, because Trump's forced him to tell the truth. Yet, he call Comey a lair.

Which is which.?

I guess we will have to see what Mueller comes up with. Who knows? Trump maybe right, He is the only one tells us the truth - while everyone else is lying.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:21 pm
by idesigner1
Nosuperstition wrote:
Next we hear Trump publicly invites Russia "please hack into HC email".


Perhaps he said that in a spirit of humor and not with seriousness.


May be so!

But Trump's supporter like Roger Stone took it seriously and contacted Wiki leaks to expose all emails of HC. Right now investigation is going on.

As Trump said before he can get away if he jokes about nuking Syria or North Korea!!To him it's all joke!!

Joy to the world and Joy to USA!!! :lotpot:

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:31 pm
by Hombre
idesigner1 wrote:As Trump said before he can get away if he jokes about nuking Syria or North Korea!!To him it's all joke!!

Joy to the world and Joy to USA!!! :lotpot:
The fact is, himself is already a joke on international stage.

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:52 pm
by Centaur
when lefties feel itchy generally its a good sign that the electorate had made a good choice , Trump wasn't a perfect candidate but way better than the likes of the Hillary and co. they would have been a disaster. for US and rest of the world.
2 groups that would have been happy if trump had lost
1.brain dead lefties
2.islamists
Doesn't that say a lot about it?

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:59 pm
by glitch
Every damn day mor and more comes out that the russia collusion narrative is all BS.

and when it finally ends, please everyone on this board, hold Hombre's feet to the fire.

Hombre, you did call him your leader, its in your posts. you have also repeated a bunch of lies 16 agencies, etc...

You also posted about barak Obama then wanna say its not a matter, when it doesn't go your way.

The board sees your deceptions.