PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Hombre

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

glitch
Your writing is much better to read and comprehend. thanks.
From your long monologue it clear that you are more interested in "dual-hand-to-hand combat", "I win you lose intellectual discourse". You have your views on events and I have mine.
Despite his "bowing" there, Saudi still were not happy with his foreign policy in the region.
Conservatives prefer "gun diplomacy" over real diplomacy. Obama happened to believe otherwise - use soft power before the hard one. After our disastrous Iraq & Afghanistan which killed near 6000 Americans, and cost 3.3 Trillion Dollar - Obama decided to stop the bloodshed of Americans.

As for dealing with Iran. Despite Bibi's hot air bellicose of invading Iran to destroy their nuclear facilities, many Israeli retired intelligent and military leaders (trust me I read and listen closely to Israeli media) vehemently objected to such unilateral military move.
a) It would provide Iran the perfect excuse to go ahead and develop their nuclear arsenal.
b) it would anger & unify the fractured Iranian society behind the Ayatollahs.
c) Iran has the capabilities to mobilize Hizbollah, Syrian forces, and its own forces against Israel.
d) force US to enter a war which it has not interest nor the stomach to enter.

Therefore, bowing or no bowing mean little in lieu of such danger of miscalculated step - particularly in volatile ME & Gulf regions.

Now Trump & conservatives are in control. Let see how far he will go with his gunboat diplomacy. So far except ridicule and denigration From N. Korean & Eu leaders we have seen nothing of substance from this loudmouth.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Despite his "bowing" there, Saudi still were not happy with his foreign policy in the region.
Trump didn't bow like Obama, but was accepting a medal which is ordinarily put on the neck, not the leg.
As for the Saudis not being happy, the job of potus is not about making them happy is it? The important thing that needs doing for the survival of western civilization or for any other (japan comes to mind) is to limit Islamic immigration, everything else including intervening militarily or non militarily is secondary to that.As it stands Trump is the only politician who was brave enough to address the issue. Regarding the secondary issues like iran Iraq , throughout his presidential campaign Trump criticized what Bush and co did in Iraq. Again there should be a balance in the decision making of whether to intervene or not intervene. Nobody expect a responsible power to sit around and watch evil prospering and delay the action for next gen, Similar to what Obama was doing, in the formative years of isis.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:Trump didn't bow like Obama, but was accepting a medal which is ordinarily put on the neck, not the leg.
As for the Saudis not being happy, the job of potus is not about making them happy is it? The important thing that needs doing for the survival of western civilization or for any other (japan comes to mind) is to limit Islamic immigration, everything else including intervening militarily or non militarily is secondary to that.As it stands Trump is the only politician who was brave enough to address the issue. Regarding the secondary issues like iran Iraq , throughout his presidential campaign Trump criticized what Bush and co did in Iraq. Again there should be a balance in the decision making of whether to intervene or not intervene. Nobody expect a responsible power to sit around and watch evil prospering and delay the action for next gen, Similar to what Obama was doing, in the formative years of isis.
We all have seen the two faces of Trump.
With Saudis (whom along with Kuwait & Qatar privately fund Al Qaida & ISIS) - kissing their ass. Then,
With our European allies - kicking their ass - rather rude & along the way, antagonize and ruin 70 year old sold relationship with EU countries.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
Centaur wrote:Trump didn't bow like Obama, but was accepting a medal which is ordinarily put on the neck, not the leg.
We all have seen the two faces of Trump.
With Saudis (whom along with Kuwait & Qatar privately fund Al Qaida & ISIS) - kissing their ass. Then,
With our European allies - kicking their ass - rather rude & along the way, antagonize and ruin 70 year old sold relationship with EU countries.
So regardless, Obama's bow is nothing. Then Hombre, you lose, you got no right to criticize Trump on the medal and we can all directly note Obama loved to cowtow to islam and muslims--which he did.

Lastly, he never used HARD power, whatsoever. Ever. He sat back, withdrew us from Iraq--kept us in Afghanistan, and did nothing when it was important. He never backed up a damn thing.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:glitch
From your long monologue it clear that you are more interested in "dual-hand-to-hand combat", "I win you lose intellectual discourse". You have your views on events and I have mine.
Conservatives prefer "gun diplomacy" over real diplomacy. Obama happened to believe otherwise - use soft power before the hard one. After our disastrous Iraq & Afghanistan which killed near 6000 Americans, and cost 3.3 Trillion Dollar - Obama decided to stop the bloodshed of Americans.

As for dealing with Iran. Despite Bibi's hot air bellicose of invading Iran to destroy their nuclear facilities, many Israeli retired intelligent and military leaders (trust me I read and listen closely to Israeli media) vehemently objected to such unilateral military move.
a) It would provide Iran the perfect excuse to go ahead and develop their nuclear arsenal.
b) it would anger & unify the fractured Iranian society behind the Ayatollahs.
c) Iran has the capabilities to mobilize Hizbollah, Syrian forces, and its own forces against Israel.
d) force US to enter a war which it has not interest nor the stomach to enter.

Therefore, bowing or no bowing mean little in lieu of such danger of miscalculated step - particularly in volatile ME & Gulf regions.

Now Trump & conservatives are in control. Let see how far he will go with his gunboat diplomacy. So far except ridicule and denigration From N. Korean & Eu leaders we have seen nothing of substance from this loudmouth.

Dude! Deal with my Damn post! Do you withdraw your damn statement that Obama didn't bow without a medal?

Your two now three photos basically refute your argument. I notice you keep dancing around that. Answer the claim!

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:glitch
No, see this thread is on Trump. It was you who said, oh see trump is a hypocrit because he bowed like obama, You then proceeded to post pictures and when your pictures didn't support your narrative you started dancing... We refuted you soundly using your own pictures, to which you then resorted to not answering your initial claim, and claiming my grammar as so bad you couldn't . When i then cleaned up my statements, you tried to dance around the idea that you played yourself with your own pictures.

You've done that now over and over so please answer the claim you'be been called on. You are the one that brought up the bowing when in fact, this is on Trump as usual.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

it looks this glitch guy deals with chicken-sh!t, instead of substantive conversation. (whether Obama bowed or not.)

Anyone else wants to reply to this idiot? I pretty much run out of patience with him.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:it looks this glitch guy deals with chicken-sh!t, instead of substantive conversation. (whether Obama bowed or not.)

Anyone else wants to reply to this idiot? I pretty much run out of patience with him.
Perfect leftist tactic, muddle the water as much as possible. call foul over your own photos then call me crazy... you're the coward Hombre...

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Hombre wrote:it looks this glitch guy deals with chicken-sh!t, instead of substantive conversation. (whether Obama bowed or not.)

I've pretty much run out of patience with the whole Trump conversation.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

glitch wrote:

Perfect leftist tactic, muddle the water as much as possible. call foul over your own photos then call me crazy... you're the coward Hombre...
When you are ready to engage in substantive conversation - by all mean write me & I will reply.
This is not FoxNews. :nono1:

Goodby

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

why are you obsessed with fox news while being silent about most of the leftist msm like cnn aka fake news, nyt, washington post etc.

crooked fake news aka cnn love islamists dont they

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZKqxxoUoYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XApZSIPosuk

Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

oh the women cnn presents as moderate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qle_4qiH4tU

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:why are you obsessed with fox news while being silent about most of the leftist msm like cnn aka fake news, nyt, washington post etc.

crooked fake news aka cnn love islamists dont they

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZKqxxoUoYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XApZSIPosuk
Good question. Why Foxnews - more then others. Because for years I watched this network's pattern of systematically - day in & day out, Poisson minds in my own family - fathers, mothers grandparents. Watched these people go from loving parents, rational intelligent people with minds of their own, to outright haters - hate anything not conservative - Liberals, democrats, non-whites, etc. All recite foxnews as their sole source of information.

Moreover, repeated surveys consistently show that, Foxnews viewers are the most mis-informed & least informed viewers then viewers or listeners of ANY other medium. No other reputable publication, its star correspondents declares "my mission is destroy others who disagree with my ideology" - As that brain-dead Sean Hannity said repeatedly on air.

Obviously, their sex scandals didn't add much to their image as yellow tabloid where sex & news are mixed.

finally, I never defended MSNBC.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

CNN = Fake news.

well if you cnstantly mention foxnews and forget all those lying fake news like cnn,msnbc, wp etc,they that says a lot about you.lefties are the new fascists,they are the ones having violent meltdown in the streets, they are the ones who strangle free speech in unis and they are the ones made unis breeding ground for ultra left ideas that will ensure the next gen will growing up knowing nothing about the true history and true nature of ideologies like islam.
ISlam + lefties = Axis of Evil

glitch

Post by glitch »

Centaur wrote:CNN = Fake news.

well if you cnstantly mention foxnews and forget all those lying fake news like cnn,msnbc, wp etc,they that says a lot about you.lefties are the new fascists,they are the ones having violent meltdown in the streets, they are the ones who strangle free speech in unis and they are the ones made unis breeding ground for ultra left ideas that will ensure the next gen will growing up knowing nothing about the true history and true nature of ideologies like islam.

So glad you posted this... if you scroll back, you'll note that Hombre thinks that Trump is a bully and CNN isn;t fake at all--he will probably not answer you Centaur, simply say you see things one way, and he sees them another.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:CNN = Fake news.

I am all for free speech - to a degree. Neo-nazis in this country are known as uber-right wing white trash - not what you call "lefties". We don't see lefties ride motorcycles carry guns & intimidate people who disagree with them. Uber right wing dude do.

As far as we know, "fake news" had started by Trump himself - after the primaries when the Media started pointing out Trump's shortcomings - much as they do to any other public figure. Interesting fact that, up to that point when they poured adulation on him - they were not fake news.

Any child will tell you that, by constantly call the Media "fake", Trump tries - rather childish - to subdue the media to his will. Obviously, armed with 1st Amendment to the constitution, the media won't play his game.

Finally. As pointed out earlier. fake news is generated only from fake sources - Trump being the main source of news these days, it says a lot about his mental stability & emotional maturity.
If Trump wants the Media stop their fake news - he should not lie, nor provide them with his own fake and false "alternative facts".

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

I am all for free speech - to a degree. Neo-nazis in this country are known as uber-right wing white trash - not what you call "lefties". We don't see lefties ride motorcycles carry guns & intimidate people who disagree with them. Uber right wing dude do.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/05/left ... had-threat
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/02/uc- ... urn false;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universi ... urn false;

I am no white nor westerner but can see the danger of islamic terrorism worldwide and its inextinguishable desire for domination everywhere.The extent to which leftist MSM go to shield Islam and present it as a peaceful ideology as if it has just come out of their all knowing asses is unbelievable .Trump is more than right on leftist media of the likes Cnn =fake news.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

leftists = new fascists

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Centaur: to make matters worse, all the left-wing parties in the UK want to reduce the voting age to 16 - ie for school children with no experience of adult life. It would be far better if it reverted to 21 - which would still mean only 3 years out of school for most, and no years out of education for many. Nobody could claim it was unfair - everyone would have the same right to re-affirm or reject their juvenile opinions over their slightly shorter voting life.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

manfred

Post by manfred »

it appears Trump also had something to say about the response of the London Mayor to the attack.

Sadiq Khan, the mayor of London, suggested that an attack of this kind is "no reason to be alarmed". He also previously suggested that terror attacks are simply part of city life.

Donald Trump does not agree.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06 ... r-attacks/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What surprises me that many people came to the defence of Sadiq Khan, mostly by insulting Trump as "ignorant"...

Somehow our Muslim mayor can do and say whatever he likes and to even suggest you disagree is a major crime. I wonder if our prime ministers comment "Things simply cannot continue as they are" will be condemned as "islamophobic"...
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"