PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
glitch

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:15 pm
]If you win?? you mean if trump wins. The only way he will win is with help from China && Russia. After all he asked for their help.
So in cowardly Fashion Hombre brings up Russia again because he thinks we're stupid.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Also, before John Bolton became all loved for spitting in Trump's face he was a warmonger for claiming Iran was all go to War. Amazing--Trump has avoided taking us to War but you know I guess Obama was the reason we never went to war--just give Iran Money right Hombre?

glitch

Post by glitch »

pr126 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:16 pm
Also he is not a certified lair as much as trump is.
lair
noun
a place where a wild animal lives.
"the badgers carried the food back to their lair"

Also to remember that Trump it "Trialing" Biden. but not in a courtroom. :lotpot:

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:06 am
Hombre wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:15 pm

As the situation now & with so many Republicans against him - there is no chance trump will win.
What do you think Hombre ? Will there be debate between Trump and Biden?
absolutely my lady!!! (what a question?)

Tom Friedman of NYTime opined that - Biden should stipulate the debate only under the condition that a) trump voluntarily release his taxes to the public. b) there will be a panel of impartial fact-checkers on-site to check & verify every claim both candidate make. That is, at the end of each debate - candidates will remain on the podium until fact-checkers publish their finding of each & every claim each candidates had made.
Than we will see trump dance his usual tango of lies & distortions.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

That would be suicidal for Biden as he even called for jihad against America without bothering to check what he was actually saying.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Hombre wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:22 pm
Ariel wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:06 am
What do you think Hombre ? Will there be debate between Trump and Biden?
absolutely my lady!!! (what a question?)
Thank you foru your answer Hombre. I am looking so much forwards to that debate.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:27 pm
That would be suicidal for Biden as he even called for jihad against America without bothering to check what he was actually saying.
Your nonsense response (call for Jihad) - questioning someone's mental capacity is an admission of intellectual weakness. We had he same story with Hillary Clinton.

Since many conservatives (and you) can't engage with Mano-to-mano policy discourse with the other side - sure enough, slap him / her with labels intended to demean & denigrate.
Why don't you list, what is EXACTLY you disagree with Biden or Liberals for that matter.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Your pathetic response speak volumes about you and the hate you vent here. 100s of hatefilled posts just to tarnish a person without zero substance.

Now man up and address the issue.
is it smart for a person who wants to be the leader of the free world to call for jihad against his own country knowingly or unknowingly And also say he wants to teach Islam in public schools in a time when something as oppressive as Islam try to expand its world dominance

Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Even if Biden is elected, he will be only the front-man and the party will run the show.
But there will be some embarrasment when he has to communicate with other people outside the WH.
Who will be the VP?
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Apparently Biden wants a female only for a VP.

Preferably with a nice smelling hair (Sniff Sniff). :heh:
That last sentence I made it up.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:16 am
Your pathetic response speak volumes about you and the hate you vent here. 100s of hatefilled posts just to tarnish a person without zero substance.

is it smart for a person who wants to be the leader of the free world to call for jihad against his own country knowingly or unknowingly And also say he wants to teach Islam in public schools in a time when something as oppressive as Islam try to expand its world dominance
"Pathetic Response"?
Biden never used the word "Jihad". It is you - with your obsession with Islam who coined that phrase & slapped it on him. As for his call to "study Islam". I can see two explanations. a) as I told you several times & you don't seem to get it. It is about knowledge & power of information. The more we know about Islam - the better we can deal witth them to our own advantage & defeat them. b) There are more then 6m Muslims in this country. As much as I don't like it - He is catering to Muslim voters just as much as trump caters to white supremacist & Nazi groups.

Finally. back in 2017 I posted this "Why I oppose trump presidency". Here go & read again - before you hip-shoot with nonsense "zero substance or evidence"
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17777
Last edited by Hombre on Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

pr126 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:28 am
Even if Biden is elected, he will be only the front-man and the party will run the show.
But there will be some embarrasment when he has to communicate with other people outside the WH.
Who will be the VP?
My take. Either Kamala Harris or Susan Rice. But I could be wrong.
Both are Blacks & beauties.
Both have national profile
Both have experience with Federal government
Both capable of being President - if needs arise.
Both capable to get under trump's skin.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:57 pm
Centaur wrote:

"Pathetic Response"?
Biden never used the word "Jihad". It is you - with your obsession with Islam who coined that phrase & slapped it on him. As for his call to "study Islam". I can see two explanations. a) as I told you several times & you don't seem to get it. It is about knowledge & power of information. The more we know about Islam - the better we can deal witth them to our own advantage & defeat them. b) There are more then 6m Muslims in this country. As much as I don't like it - He is catering to Muslim voters just as much as trump caters to white supremacist & Nazi groups.

Finally. back in 2017 I posted this "Why I oppose trump presidency". Here go & read again - before you hip-shoot with nonsense "zero substance or evidence"
Please everyone read Hombe's post and tell him all he does is crticize Trump's behavior before being president and refuse to talk about Trump's policies and call trump stupid. just as Centaur said not an ounce of Substance.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Hombre wrote:
Centaur wrote:

"Pathetic Response"?
Biden never used the word "Jihad". It is you - with your obsession with Islam who coined that phrase & slapped it on him. As for his call to "study Islam". I can see two explanations. a) as I told you several times & you don't seem to get it. It is about knowledge & power of information. The more we know about Islam - the better we can deal witth them to our own advantage & defeat them. b) There are more then 6m Muslims in this country. As much as I don't like it - He is catering to Muslim voters just as much as trump caters to white supremacist & Nazi groups. And he said he wil teach islam in public schools the why not Nazism.

Not interested in your personal sob stories especially when given without evidence. This or even worse could be said about the Clintons but you were cheering for them all along. Clinton was a serial rapist and Hilary helped him to silence his victims. Did Hillary as a woman stand up for his victims. Nope.

There is more to come on these stories.
url]https://nypost.com/2020/07/31/jeffrey-e ... ourt-docs/[/url]

Biden doesnt need to use Jihad itself - the context of those verses is jihad. if you refuse to understand the context go watch the video again, that might help. If he was smart and patriotic and aware of basic history of the world he wouldn't behave like that . Joe Biden was stupid or selfish enough to call for Jihad against US with or without understanding the context of the verses he cited.

Why he is not saying he will teach Christianity in schools or Judaism. well that doesn't suit his agenda.

Europe is already paying for the mistakes of appeasing Islam and the last thing any one want is an islam appeaser at white house. if this guy is doing this when there are only a few million Muslims and their vote is not that significant what would he do when its get bigger.Biden also said he would teach islam in public schools under the expesne of tax payers - then why not nazism?

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Hombre wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:09 pm
pr126 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:28 am
Who will be the VP?
My take. Either Kamala Harris or Susan Rice. But I could be wrong.
Both are Blacks & beauties.
Both have national profile
Both have experience with Federal government
Both capable of being President - if needs arise.
Both capable to get under trump's skin.
But have they got nice smelling hair?

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

The IQ of Tik Tok subscribers must be about 75 or less.
Displaying stupid to the world and be proud of it.
Sheesh. :thumbdown:

glitch

Post by glitch »

glitch wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:31 pm
Hombre wrote:
Centaur wrote:

"Pathetic Response"?

So, anyone want to point out that Trump did not tell people to inject or drink bleach, and that if you read what he said, unless you mistake a pronoun, which clearly show that Trump did not say that, very clearly, that reporters and press could clearly see Trump didn't say that.

Now Hombre who is clearly very educated on Islam gets to give Biden a pass because the word Jihad isn't said directly. Homre surely is more astute then this, well what stops me from saying Trump never said directly, go how and inject lysol? I mean if that is Hombre's case then He should aplogogize and say he was wrong right? No statement of inject Bleach--then Hombre should admit fault?

Right? Everyone.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Whatever you think about Trump, here are some things that worry his opponents... He has more money money than most of us can imagine, and he does not even take a salary, so he cannot be bribed with money. He does not appear to have problems with behaving badly towards women, so he cannot be sued for groping someone or blackmailed. It speaks volumes that there have not been the usual 100 or so rape accusations, all coming out at the same time. He is in nobody's pocket, and he is quite popular. So the US has a president that is not controllable by others. That is worrying for many.
That also means, should he get re-elected , he is a very likely candidate for assassination attempts. Look at other presidents who were similarly "beyond control", such as Lincoln or Kennedy....
I predict he may well get re-elected, but he will be very lucky to see the end of that term.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

glitch

Post by glitch »

manfred wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:42 pm
Whatever you think about Trump, here are some things that worry his opponents... He has more money money than most of us can imagine, and he does not even take a salary, so he cannot be bribed with money. He does not appear to have problems with behaving badly towards women, so he cannot be sued for groping someone or blackmailed. It speaks volumes that there have not been the usual 100 or so rape accusations, all coming out at the same time. He is in nobody's pocket, and he is quite popular. So the US has a president that is not controllable by others. That is worrying for many.
That also means, should he get re-elected , he is a very likely candidate for assassination attempts. Look at other presidents who were similarly "beyond control", such as Lincoln or Kennedy....
I predict he may well get re-elected, but he will be very lucky to see the end of that term.
As of today they now flat out lie about him.

Last edited by glitch on Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.