PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Hombre

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

manfred wrote:I wonder what people make of Kanye West's announcement to stand for election.
He is very unlikely to win, but will he have an effect of the result? Who will he draw more votes from?
Not really. Two reasons I can think of.
a) free publicity for his new album.
b) as trump supporter - divert negative attention from trump onto himself.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:It is also not nice to insult the Trump family. Soon it will be Pay Time for the Democrats for their stupidity and cheap insults.
How do they do (insult) do that?. In fact, all insults were originated & permeated by trump himself - not the other way. Otherwise, I can't fathom how Dem are going to pay for hitting trump in the face?

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Kanye West sets out his 2020 election platform: Rapper reveals he no longer supports Trump

Rapper Kanye West has signaled that he no longer supports U.S. President Donald Trump and said he had entered the presidential race to win it, in an interview published on Wednesday.

West, previously a vocal supporter of Trump, announced on Saturday that he would run for president in 2020.

'I am taking the red hat off, with this interview,' West said, referring to Trump's trademark red 'Make America Great Again' baseball caps.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Hombre wrote:
Ariel wrote:It is also not nice to insult the Trump family. Soon it will be Pay Time for the Democrats for their stupidity and cheap insults.
How do they do (insult) do that?. In fact, all insults were originated & permeated by trump himself - not the other way. Otherwise, I can't fathom how Dem are going to pay for hitting trump in the face?
I used your own words Hombre.
Hombre wrote:It is not nice to insult the Bush Family - Now it is Pay Time for trump's own stupidity & cheap insults.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

ariel
Thanks for the reminder. I alluded to the Bush family because they also have an account to settle with trump for his ugly treatment of Jeb.

Reading & watching commentaries from former campaign managers. trump's problem is not only with the Democrats - also with many republicans who also loath & disdain this fellow.
My understanding is, both groups are forming various super-PACs to kick trump on both sides of his body - his chin & fat ass. :lotpot:

(If by now you have not accepted the idea that trump is NOT what he pretend he is - rather a sad joke whom - except despots & dictators - no one else has much respect to him. In fact now many leaders lough at him in his face. like the last G7 meeting)

Suffice to listen to Mary Trump's reviews on her upcoming book on trump. She a certified psychology & knows trump from inside. It will be interesting to read when it comes out.
btw. I am reading John Bolton't book. It is a mind numbing details mostly on trivial mattters - who said what. His ego is not smaller then trump.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Republicans "praise" of donald trump.

https://lincolnproject.us/news/names/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Remember Robert Mueller's Russia probe started with the FBI's investigation of Michael Flynn? The FBI concluded Flynn wasn't an agent of Russia and didn't believe he was trying to lie, notes show

An internal Justice Department draft memo from late January 2017 indicates that the FBI concluded retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn was not acting as an agent of Russia and noted that agents believed he did not think he was lying to them during an interview about his calls with Russia's ambassador.

The heavily redacted document (dated Jan. 30, 2017) was released to the Flynn defense team earlier this week and was made visible to the public on Friday in a filing with the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. It was included along with a new batch of handwritten notes from key DOJ and FBI officials from the Trump-Russia investigation following the interview of the former Trump national security adviser by now-fired FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI agent Joseph Pientka on Jan. 24, 2017.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... notes-show" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

See also DOJ drops case against Michael Flynn, in wake of internal memo release

Meanwhile the judge refuses to dismiss Flynn case, so ordered by a higher court.
Washington, D.C. federal District Judge Emmett Sullivan is refusing to dismiss the criminal case against former national security advisor Michael Flynn, and is now arguing that the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals erred when it ordered him to do so last month in a 2-1 ruling.

Sullivan, through his attorney Beth Wilkinson, filed a petition on Thursday for a so-called "en banc" review by the entire D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, arguing that the three-judge panel was improperly trying to force the district court "to grant a motion [to dismiss] it had not yet resolved ... in reliance on arguments never presented to the district court."

Flynn's lawyer, Sidney Powell, successfully sought a writ of mandamus last month from the three-judge panel on the appellate court ordering Sullivan to toss the case. Writs of mandamus are unusual remedies that order government officials to take a certain action; they are appropriate when there has been a "usurpation of judicial power" that is "clear and indisputable," Powell acknowledged.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge- ... lynn-cases" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A fine example of how corrupted the Dems really are.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Theological: Mahmud from Najran Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Takeiteasynow wrote:Remember Robert Mueller's Russia probe started with the FBI's investigation of Michael Flynn? The FBI concluded Flynn wasn't an agent of Russia and didn't believe he was trying to lie, notes show

An internal Justice Department draft memo from late January 2017 indicates that the FBI concluded retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn was not acting as an agent of Russia and noted that agents believed he did not think he was lying to them during an interview about his calls with Russia's ambassador.

The heavily redacted document (dated Jan. 30, 2017) was released to the Flynn defense team earlier this week and was made visible to the public on Friday in a filing with the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. It was included along with a new batch of handwritten notes from key DOJ and FBI officials from the Trump-Russia investigation following the interview of the former Trump national security adviser by now-fired FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI agent Joseph Pientka on Jan. 24, 2017.
Flynn had lied to FBI & the VP for which he was indicted & convicted. Accompanied by a battery of top lawyers - twice pleaded guilty in court of law. He was sentenced exactly for these crimes - nothing else. Which part of it is not clear.?

As for the FBI notes I listen to several former FBI agents. All opined the same thing. Before any interrogation of subject, FBI agents assigned to the case, routinely brain storm among themselves. In case of "big fish" close to the administration (like M. Flynn), they threat it with extra care when preparing for their interrogation.

They construct scenarios what to ask. "what do we do if he/she lies"? "should we or not reveal our sources" etc. etc. What does it have to do with "dirty Democrats" is beyond me. Notwithstanding that one can't blame Dem's for doing all they can to take the Senate & the WH away from trump & crazy Mitch McConnell.

Finally, no need to remind you that today there are numerous groups made of senior Republicans - like "The Linclon Project" which I posted above are gathering momentum & with millions in the back pocket they are spanning throughout the country - in swing-states in particular and soliciting NOT to vote for trump, instead vote for Biden.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

great if he can stick to his words as in many cases leftist indoctrination puts Islamic indoctrination into shame.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

dear ariel
After decades listening to this idiot, I learn a simple way to deal with trump.
a) I believe the exact opposite to whatever he says.
b) whenever he attacks others for nefarious deeds - I simple replace the words "him/her/they" with "I/me". (he blames others for acts to which he himself does)

Once again - here too, trump pulls another one of his dirty tricks to dupe his gullible disciples to tell them what they wish to hear. He tries to bent the others to his sick & deranged will. Only dumb & intellectually bankrupt individual attacks freedom of expression as "indoctrination". Because, Indoctrination is exactly what he himself does to his 20m gullible followers.

I dare him to even broach the idea of suppressing institutions dedicated to promote free, speech, thoughts & develop new doctrines to better societies.

All Americans are expected to have read the Constitution. While many of us read the black stuff - trump & his Radical Right read the white stuff. Otherwise, they should go back to elementary school & learn about the First Amendment & the Freedom of expression enshrined in any democracy.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Hombre wrote:dear ariel
After decades listening to this idiot, I learn a simple way to deal with trump.
a) I believe the exact opposite to whatever he says.
b) whenever he attacks others for nefarious deeds - I simple replace the words "him/her/they" with "I/me". (he blames others for acts to which he himself does)
At least he is trying Hombre. I wish Trump well, and I hope he will succeed.
Not only in America universities are infected, but marxism is spread across many universities around the world. Also in Holland.

Universities nowadays are left-wing strongholds. Don't tell me that is not true, because my son is a lecturer at the university in Delft. His expertise is Facade technology, building technology, circular building design and construction, building physics and acoustics, energy performance, lightweight constructions, composite structures.

Even there. Technology. :clueless:

I had many heated discussions with him about the indoctrination of students.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:At least he is trying Hombre. I wish Trump well, and I hope he will succeed.
Not only in America universities are infected, but marxism is spread across many universities around the world. Also in Holland.

Universities nowadays are left-wing strongholds. Don't tell me that is not true, because my son is a lecturer at the university in Delft. His expertise is Facade technology, building technology, circular building design and construction, building physics and acoustics, energy performance, lightweight constructions, composite structures.

Even there. Technology. :clueless:

I had many heated discussions with him about the indoctrination of students.
You know my lady. The internet was invented & developed by "liberal" in silicon Valley CA. We all know that Facebook, twitter, Google & other social medias are facilitating exchange of information between people. Some conservatives may also accuse them as "indoctrinating" people with ideas not acceptable to them. So, why are you using it?. Because its serve you & other conservatives too just as well as to Liberals.

Otherwise, I strongly disagree with your take. Universities bed rock foundation & the purpose for their existence is to push the envelope of human knowledge forward.

It is a well known fact that segment of society does not like change - rather chose to stick to their past standard, with all their fears, biases & prejudices. They prefer to "conserve" those standards. It is therefore, no surprise that they see new ideas as threat & an attempt to indoctrinate them away from their base.
That how we have the Amish, the Jewish Orthodox Taliban, & Islamist see the world. They too, see fresh ideas as threat & an attempted indoctrination. You & other conservatives are not conformable with new ideas & perhaps see it as a threat to your way of life.

As for trump. besides greed & money - this idiot is no standard bearer of anything. Beside the art of pretension - trump knows nothing about real life & its complexities. Only gullibles accept his clownish posture of holding the Bible as their new "messiah" & ignore the fact he never visits churches.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

most of the prestigious universities in the west have been founded by christian missionaries. Does that mean today they teach only religion?

The conservative objection to the left wing control of social media and unis is not about if they allow free speech but rather the censorship those powers exercise to shut down the free speech thus making sure that only one version of the story is heard. clearly that is fascism.

Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

t is a well known fact that segment of society does not like change - rather chose to stick to their past standard, with all their fears, biases & prejudices. They prefer to "conserve" those standards. It is therefore, no surprise that they see new ideas as threat & an attempt to indoctrinate them away from their base.
I can simply write the opposite of this. its a good idea going extreme either way is not good. For example can we reach a conclusion that some people are naturally pedophiles so make pedophilia legal . Change isn't it.?

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:The conservative objection to the left wing control of social media and unis is not about if they allow free speech but rather the censorship those powers exercise to shut down the free speech thus making sure that only one version of the story is heard. clearly that is fascism.
Provide some succinct examples.

As I pointed out. Since universities were designed to push human knowledge forward in all facets of life - Social & Natural sciences. Therefor, by their nature they could be labeled "Liberals"

Liberal to me, it means to be liberated from shackles of old dogma. Free to express yourself & come up with new ideas which benefit the wider segment of the population. In that case I am proud to be a liberal & see its as a badge of honor. Conservatives only Achilles' heel is their lack of social platform & basic empathy to the need ones. (but, that a topic of another debate)

Finally. Any ideology (Liberal, Conservative, Muslim, Jew Christian, etc) - by design exist with clear boundaries to the exclusion of those who do not share their given ideology or religion. Conservatives are no different then any normal group with its own unique set of expectations, code of conduct & beliefs.As such Liberal also have their own set of rules. Except theirs are less rigid & confined as the Conservatives have.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:I can simply write the opposite of this. its a good idea going extreme either way is not good. For example can we reach a conclusion that some people are naturally pedophiles so make pedophilia legal . Change isn't it.?
come on centaur - grow up please will you???
Pedophilia is a mental decease - not a religious or political ideology of which I am talking about here.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Not sure how this crept up in the Trump thread.... If anyone wants to discuss that a new topic would be better. The question is not if something is merely "natural" or not, but if something is harmful or not. Male lions kill the cubs of other male lions when they take over a pride. Part of nature. No question. But nobody would suggest if a man marries a divorcee he should kill all her previous children....

I am not a shrink so I cannot offer a view on whether or not paedophilia is a mental illness.... probably, yes, but I have not read much about that. However, I can be quite certain that it morally very wrong to indulge in it even if that is what the desire suggests. Why is it wrong? Because it causes harm to children purely to obtain sexual pleasure. A person with this problem should take medication to subdue sexual desires, or redirect sexuality into a path where nobody is harmed.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Hombre wrote:
Centaur wrote:I can simply write the opposite of this. its a good idea going extreme either way is not good. For example can we reach a conclusion that some people are naturally pedophiles so make pedophilia legal . Change isn't it.?
come on centaur - grow up please will you???
Pedophilia is a mental decease - not a religious or political ideology of which I am talking about here.
Someone can say that is your subjective opinion and if it needs to be banned on the basis that it hurts children then what about abortion? its legal even though it hurts children.

Coming back to the topic, It seems like Trump is right. Fascism in its all forms should be called out- whether it be islamofascism, neo nazi fascism or leftist fascism.pretending that they are all for free speech and liberty and trying to suppress it when they don't like it is hypocrisy and pure fascism.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ch-funding
:clap:

manfred

Post by manfred »

Someone can say that is your subjective opinion and if it needs to be banned on the basis that it hurts children then what about abortion? its legal even though it hurts children.
Hi, the difference is this: People will not always agree when a foetus should be considered a child. So an abortion is seen by some as the killing of a POTENTIAL child. But there can be no such argument about paedophilia. The child which is harmed clearly is an actual child, not a potential one. So when does a foetus become a child? The catholic argument is at conception, because if it is left undisturbed and no accident or illness intervenes, a child is born. A full, real, actual child. Of course, there are dissenting views on that, but these depend almost always on some subjective definition of when human life really "begins".

And I agree with you that our "cancel culture" needs to go. In communist states your job prospects and educational opportunities depend on your "loyalty". I want them to depend on your hard work and you talents.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"