PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:Oh, dear...... :wink2: Hombre is not going to like this...

And your father was never considered smart. He was never considered a good senator. He was only a good vice president because he understood how to kiss Barack Obama’s ass.”
Yeah. Only street thugs & drunken sailors use this type of language. Not a president of a first world supper power.

The funny part is - trump behaves like that mainly in front of those ill-educated & misinformed crowds who adore & worship him. He doesn't have the guts to say it in his opponents face. Swell.

And to those gullible low skill & ill-informed crowed.?
He wants to take their HC (ObamaCare) away from them with nothing else to replace & these iodides say Ra Ra Ra give me some more.
He pollutes their air & water & they say Ra Ra Ra give me some more.
He lies to them in their face (Mexico will pay for the border wall, The economy under his leadership will be Min. 4%, He knew nothing about the hash payment to the prostitute, etc) & they say Ra Ra Ra give me some more.

Finally. trump has already proved his intelligence (or lack thereof) where few foreign leaders have already figured him out - just stroke his over-inflated ego and he will concede anything you wish from him. Macron. Shinzo Abe, Sultan Erdugan, Bibbi Natenyahu.

trump is NOT a conservative, nor a Liberal. He is there for himself - only for himself. Keep supporting this man at your own (intellectual) peril

You guys don't even know half it - Yak :lotpot:

User avatar
Ariel
Posts: 7751
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ariel »

Hombre wrote: Keep supporting this man at your own (intellectual) peril

You guys don't even know half it - Yak :lotpot:
That is what I would do if I could vote for him.
This statement of him was perhaps not very diplomatic, but the garbage people dumped on Trump is enormous.

How he can stand it I can't comprehend.

So if he gives the dems a koekje van eigen deeg or ... a taste of your own medicine I understand .

And don't be silly about your praised Obama Care. Obamacare is so wrong. It did not benefit many people. But perhaps you are not aware of that. :ohmy:
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

User avatar
Takeiteasynow
Posts: 785
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Robert Muller now investigated by the Department of Justice
O well, meanwhile Department of Justice's investigation on the origins of the 'Russian Probe' expanded this week.

Image
Robert Mueller is now investigated himself

U.S. attorney John Durham, investigating the early days of the FBI investigation of Russian interference and the Trump campaign in 2016 has expanded to include when Robert Mueller was appointed special counsel. This includes the timeline from shortly before the 2016 election through Trump's inauguration to May 2017, when former FBI director Mueller was tapped by the Department of Justice to investigate possible Russian meddling in the election and whether the Trump campaign played a role in that. According to Fox US Attorney Durham added many agents to his investigative team and tries to uncover how the FBI investigated the Trump campaign and how Mueller got appointed.

Meanwhile Inspector General Horrowitz is expanding his probe into potential surveillance abuses by intelligence officials during the Russia investigation.

So Robert Muller is now investigated himself. That's quite a game changer.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

User avatar
Takeiteasynow
Posts: 785
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Hombre wrote:The funny part is - trump behaves like that mainly in front of those ill-educated & misinformed crowds who adore & worship him. He doesn't have the guts to say it in his opponents face. Swell.
To a certain extend that's true. Trump voters are less likely to have a college degree and the margin is roughly 10% with the DP fan base. Traditionalists (this may include Hombre) still think in terms of blue collar workers when it comes to Trump voters. But that's not the case: the economy has changed drastically over the last two decades, all kind of new jobs (with continuous training) where created and many manual labor jobs moved overseas. Manual labor is now being done by minorities and immigrants.

The funny part is that Trump voters, often employed in those new jobs are likely to earn much more than DP voters: 15 to 25% (yes, billionaires excluded for both parties). Why? Well they adapted and some others didn't. So I don't think Trump voters mind the 'lack' of education.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Hombre wrote:Yeah. Only street thugs & drunken sailors use this type of language. Not a president of a first world supper power.
And then there's Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib being a drunken sailor/street thug of the Islamic variety. :clueless:
And Hillary at her most honest
And let's not forget about Obama
Hombre wrote:The funny part is - trump behaves like that mainly in front of those ill-educated & misinformed crowds who adore & worship him. He doesn't have the guts to say it in his opponents face. Swell.
Tell that to Jim Acosta
Hombre wrote:And to those gullible low skill & ill-informed crowed.?
He wants to take their HC (ObamaCare) away from them with nothing else to replace & these iodides say Ra Ra Ra give me some more.
Not being American the US health care system is not my concern on a daily level but just how did somewhere around $500 million dollars get spent on a website? There are plenty of countries that have websites for their health care systems and nothing like this has ever happened. Especially with a website. You tell me. As far as I can tell it looks like the Trump administration has a huge job in getting to the bottom of that mess left by the previous administration
Hombre wrote:He pollutes their air & water & they say Ra Ra Ra give me some more.
Now when it comes to the environment I can't agree with his administration's policies but there is room to question the climate change agenda. I'm not fond of such things as his son's penchant for trophy hunting and the ivory trade being opened up either. But then again so many of the major news outlets will do anything to amplify any given situation on the environmental level to attack Trump while ignoring facts.
Hombre wrote:He lies to them in their face (Mexico will pay for the border wall,
A president but not a president of a first world supper power speaking in the language of street thugs and drunken sailors. :tumbleweed:
Trump being cordial and polite. :gun:
Hombre wrote:The economy under his leadership will be Min. 4%,
It's doing quite well under Trump and for millions of people living in Rust Belt states and other places in America where their economy was ripped away by four decades of globalist economics. And then there's the Federal Reserve to be deal with.
Image
Which is one of the reasons why JFK was assassinated. Let's not get too giddy and think that this is a laughing matter. I predict that Trump will re-instate Executive Order 11110.
Hombre wrote:He knew nothing about the hash payment to the prostitute, etc) & they say Ra Ra Ra give me some more.
Image
Repetitive incantations only go so far when the smoldering remains of what was once called the Left.
Hombre wrote:Finally. trump has already proved his intelligence (or lack thereof) where few foreign leaders have already figured him out - just stroke his over-inflated ego and he will concede anything you wish from him. Macron. Shinzo Abe, Sultan Erdugan, Bibbi Natenyahu.

trump is NOT a conservative, nor a Liberal. He is there for himself - only for himself. Keep supporting this man at your own (intellectual) peril

You guys don't even know half it - Yak :lotpot:
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

I am not sure what all those videos/photos intended message. Nonetheless, I will address few of them.

a) Mueller investigations: "investigate the investigator" with clear intent to smear / discredit the outcome of the investigations. It's a typical tactic used by paranoids whom deep down know they have a problem in their hand. Instead of accept the - otherwise legitimate investigation and try to explain their side of the story, they try to kill the messenger.
Funny. Had Mueller's report been more positive to trump - would GOP also demand to investigate Mueller himself for clearing trump - no they would not.

b) $500m spent on healthcare.gov. No its not true. As factcheck.org concludes It was spent on:
Kantar Media Intelligence’s Campaign Media Analysis Group, which tracks political ad spending, found that $500 million had been spent on advertising about the health care law from 2009 through mid-2013. It expected another $500 million to be spent by late March 2015, the five-year anniversary of the law. That’s the same amount of spending in roughly half the time. Going forward, we could see more pro-ACA ads than we have in the past — President Obama proudly boasted on April 1 of the sign-ups on state and federal marketplaces, after all. But Kantar’s earlier tracking saw critics outspending proponents by a margin of 5 to 1.

c) as you see this site now works flawlessly: Click on:
https://www.healthcare.gov/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

d) the Economy: According the the bureau of Statistic we have had 79 consecutive months of economic expansion. It would have expanded as it did - with or w/o trump.

I really don't know how else you & ariel can be convinced that trump is not your type of conservative.
Real ones don't bring 5 children from 3-trophy wives. Do NOT cheat on their wives & brag in public of doing so. Do not get involved in 3800 lawsuits in span of 40 years. Do not lie with such blatancy. Do not show off their wealth (As Forbes once said. "If you know how much you'r worth - you are not worth much.) Real conservatives do no lack moral or scrupulous. Do not use ugly insults others as trump does

User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Hombre wrote:I am not sure what all those videos/photos intended message. Nonetheless, I will address few of them.

a) Mueller investigations: "investigate the investigator" with clear intent to smear / discredit the outcome of the investigations. It's a typical tactic used by paranoids whom deep down know they have a problem in their hand. Instead of accept the - otherwise legitimate investigation and try to explain their side of the story, they try to kill the messenger.
Funny. Had Mueller's report been more positive to trump - would GOP also demand to investigate Mueller himself for clearing trump - no they would not.
I don't how much experience you have with investigations but the entire thing was a fiasco from the get go. It was deliberately slow walked and then some. And there never was a "pee-pee" video so what gives? I wanted answers as well. This entire investigation deserves deep study but then again how many people have the time to go over this report in it's entirety. There are many pronouncements about the report but in the end Robert Mueller has a lot on his plate and it's by his own doing.
Bob "Highly Enriched Mueller" Mueller Used Uranium One Profits To Fund SpyGate
Hombre wrote: b) $500m spent on healthcare.gov. No its not true. As factcheck.org concludes It was spent on:
Kantar Media Intelligence’s Campaign Media Analysis Group, which tracks political ad spending, found that $500 million had been spent on advertising about the health care law from 2009 through mid-2013. It expected another $500 million to be spent by late March 2015, the five-year anniversary of the law. That’s the same amount of spending in roughly half the time. Going forward, we could see more pro-ACA ads than we have in the past — President Obama proudly boasted on April 1 of the sign-ups on state and federal marketplaces, after all. But Kantar’s earlier tracking saw critics outspending proponents by a margin of 5 to 1.

c) as you see this site now works flawlessly: Click on:
https://www.healthcare.gov/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I consider Factcheck to be Deep State since it was started up by the Annenberg Foundation which has always been biased. I don't trust snopes either. You could have posted this article by MediaMatters. Which is also another politically biased media entity.
The problem with MediaMatters is multifold. It starts with David Brock and his mercenary ways.
Image
Hombre wrote:d) the Economy: According the the bureau of Statistic we have had 79 consecutive months of economic expansion. It would have expanded as it did - with or w/o trump.
That's easy to say but I think Trump is a causal factor in the growth of the US GDP.
Hombre wrote:I really don't know how else you & ariel can be convinced that trump is not your type of conservative.
Real ones don't bring 5 children from 3-trophy wives. Do NOT cheat on their wives & brag in public of doing so. Do not get involved in 3800 lawsuits in span of 40 years. Do not lie with such blatancy. Do not show off their wealth (As Forbes once said. "If you know how much you'r worth - you are not worth much.) Real conservatives do no lack moral or scrupulous. Do not use ugly insults others as trump does
Just what is a conservative? The definition has changed over time and what Trump represents is a major change in conservative discourse which abandoned the pro-free trade policies of previous administrations. There's been roughly four decades of Republicrat/Demopublican rule and when Bill Clinton approved the NAFTA agreement I knew that the fix was in for the US. That was when those on the Left were against such things as globalist free trade policies. For some reason they forgot about that and so they left a power vacuum open for the likes of Trump and the Tea Party to fill. I saw that coming and I was a leftist for years with direct involvement in labor activism. And then the Left decided to collaborate with Islam and that was the end of my time on that end of the political spectrum. Red pill moments are like that.

Not that I have become a conservative. It's just that I believe in Freedom of Speech so that makes me a Nazi. :lol: :whip: Meanwhile millions of ordinary people who lost their jobs during previous administrations are working again and I predict that they will not even think of giving up on this current economy and vote Trump in what may be a land slide victory in 2020.
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

You bring me some obscure guy (George Webb) whom no one heard of. He is just another Alex Jones & other rightwing consperacy paranoias who's main objective to post garbage and get more people to click & make money from youtube.

If you believe him - than you should also believe in Kosher pork. Here is how to prepare it.


Otherwise, I can tell you that. The ratio between those who believe in FactCheck.org sites or ApFactCheck & some alex-jones like dudes like the one you had posted. is 1,000,000:1

User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Hombre wrote:You bring me some obscure guy (George Webb) whom no one heard of. He is just another Alex Jones & other rightwing consperacy paranoias who's main objective to post garbage and get more people to click & make money from youtube.

If you believe him - than you should also believe in Kosher pork. Here is how to prepare it.
You have to do better than that when it comes to presenting an argument. I wouldn't just categorize George Webb with Alex Jones ( who I consider to be controlled opposition). It's about the meta data and thus is what you're missing when you cite guys like Alex Jones. And besides, you haven't mentioned a single thing that George Webb has mentioned in that video. Please give me a counter-argument to any of what he is saying.

Hombre wrote:Otherwise, I can tell you that. The ratio between those who believe in FactCheck.org sites or ApFactCheck & some alex-jones like dudes like the one you had posted. is 1,000,000:1
I don't know where you get your sources for that but since we already have a history of polls and predictions about Trump going way off mark I think that the ratio you mention is probably not as wide but those who listen to George Webb, QAnon, etc. Just a lesson from the last US presidential election that many keep in mind.
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Outside of the general back-and-forth about Trump there's also an emerging development from Veritas Visuals. It seems that CNN has been caught with their knickers down and there's nothing they can do about it.
PART 1: CNN Insider Blows Whistle on Network President Jeff Zucker’s Personal Vendetta Against POTUS
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Ansar al-Zindiqi wrote:You have to do better than that when it comes to presenting an argument. I wouldn't just categorize George Webb with Alex Jones ( who I consider to be controlled opposition). It's about the meta data and thus is what you're missing when you cite guys like Alex Jones. And besides, you haven't mentioned a single thing that George Webb has mentioned in that video. Please give me a counter-argument to any of what he is saying.
OK I gave you the courtesy and watch the first 5 min. He jumps from one topic to another which makes it hard to follow. (Funny, during his broadcast he read a twit from a subscriber let him know he is full of sh!t). :lol:

Nonetheless, he seems to talks about "Uranium 1 sold to Russia in 1943". Then he brings Bob Mueller's own Grandfather as the one who sold it to the Soviets????? Where did that come from?. AM I missing something here?.

Otherwise, No link to credible sources, nor any supporting documentations from credible sources. He simply expresses his own opinion to which he perfectly entitled. You believe him - others don't
I don't know where you get your sources for that but since we already have a history of polls and predictions about Trump going way off mark I think that the ratio you mention is probably not as wide but those who listen to George Webb, QAnon, etc. Just a lesson from the last US presidential election that many keep in mind.
My sources are mainly (Beside Israeli News papers)
Associate Press News
Reuters
United Press International (UPI)
NYTimes
Washington Post (I know you & other uber-conservatives claim they are bias.
And to complete the Salat & get the other side of the story - Occasionally I also read https://www.breitbart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Where do you get your "unbiased" information from? I am curious to know.

User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Hombre wrote:OK I gave you the courtesy and watch the first 5 min. He jumps from one topic to another which makes it hard to follow. (Funny, during his broadcast he read a twit from a subscriber let him know he is full of sh!t). :lol:

Nonetheless, he seems to talks about "Uranium 1 sold to Russia in 1943". Then he brings Bob Mueller's own Grandfather as the one who sold it to the Soviets????? Where did that come from?. AM I missing something here?.
I'll admit that Webb talks in a "stream of consciousness" style that actually requires transcription and constant back checking but that's the nature of network analysis. At least in a spoken word format. It's not my style either so I am careful with how I'm compiling and cataloging his podcasts. I'm way more text and visually oriented when it comes to going into deep research and so are most people. And yet what he has talked about over the last three years has come about in spades and so have the predictions of many others.

Also, Webb is making historical references to the early Manhattan project and other seemingly inane facts such Robert Mueller's family background. Which is quite important when researching the Deep State. Many of those who were involved in the early atomic programs and intelligence agencies are very intertwined with one another. Lots of intergenerational rot in the woodwork.
Hombre wrote:Otherwise, No link to credible sources, nor any supporting documentations from credible sources. He simply expresses his own opinion to which he perfectly entitled. You believe him - others don't
Fine. You gave yourself 5 minutes and that's cool. I don't expect you to even pay attention to any of this since you are so partisan. As for George Webb? He's a brilliant man but I don't agree with everything he says. After all, he was once an Obama supporter and not long ago at that. He's phobic about Islamophobia so he has a lot to learn about Islam. Like many people who are masters in one field that's not going to make them knowledgeable in another field of study.
Hombre wrote:My sources are mainly (Beside Israeli News papers)
Associate Press News
Reuters
United Press International (UPI)
NYTimes
Washington Post (I know you & other uber-conservatives claim they are bias.
And to complete the Salat & get the other side of the story - Occasionally I also read https://www.breitbart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Where do you get your "unbiased" information from? I am curious to know.
Why would you be curious? I would rather circumvent the mainstream media news outlets but since that's not entirely possible I look at inconsistencies and inaccuracies as well as other patterns. Besides that I work with a lot of other people on various projects. Your listing of sources tells me that you're firmly embedded within the matrix of the Mockingbird media complex.
Image
Click here for a much larger image: https://swprs.files.wordpress.com/2017/ ... dv-spr.png

Do you have the skills to get into doing your own research?
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Founded by David Brock - Media Matters indeed is a liberal site which posts selective contents from conservative sites (FoxNews, Breibart, etc). The interesting part is Brock himself was a staunched conservative. During the 90's He almost destroyed Bill Clinton's presidency.
UNTIL............. the same narrow minded conservative dinosaurs found out he was gay - then they turned on him rather in a very ugly manner. Since then he switched sides and now he is conservatives biggest nemesis.

As for that pyramid of allegedly "Liberal Media". You can bet Conservatives such as Liberty Media & others also have the same pyramid of their own. So we are even here.

As for http://www.deligitiagroup.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; as your source of info. They are private investigation group. You use them to spy on your mother-in-law if she is cheating on her husband :sml:

Instead of wasting your money on them. Go to these sites & search for Donal J. Trump. You will find rims & rims of the 3800 lawsuits in which he was involved with.

http://www.spokeo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.mylife.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Takeiteasynow
Posts: 785
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Outside of the general back-and-forth about Trump there's also an emerging development from Veritas Visuals. It seems that CNN has been caught with their knickers down and there's nothing they can do about it.
New episodes:

PART 2 - CNN Leadership Picks Winners and Losers on Eve of Debate.


PART 3: CNN Field Manager: Zucker’s 9am Calls ‘BS;’ “...Totally Left-Leaning…Don't Want to Admit it”


If it wasn't for Jeff Zucker CNN could be a descent news network.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

You know my good man. If you would not been around ,We would have had to invent you. I thought you are few steps above that.
James O'Keeffe, founder of Projectveritas. In case you were not aware - This human-trash is a convicted felon whom in 2009 was prosecuted for doing the exact thing your are posting here. Trap innocent people into saying thing, surreptitiously & w/o their consent video record them, then through clever editing publish those edited damaging to his target - the Media in general.

Here is piece run by foxnews itself when - through lies this garbage-man had tried to trap WashingonPost into publishing false stories about Roy Moor. That episod had backfired on him rather badly.

Washington Post exposes sting
Watch:

User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Anything from the Washington Post has to be taken with huge grains of salt.
Washington Post admits article on ‘Russian propaganda’ & ‘fake news’ based on sham research
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

What are you talking about?. I was announced by Your darling FOXNEWS. WP just confimed with FN.
Get your marbles in line amigo :cry:

Moreover. As its name says - RT Is a Russian owned TV & Media outlet.
WP is an American paper which has been around for more then 150 years.
If you are an Ameriican, whom would you believe.?

User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Hombre wrote:What are you talking about?. I was announced by Your darling FOXNEWS. WP just confimed with FN.
Get your marbles in line amigo :cry:

Moreover. As its name says - RT Is a Russian owned TV & Media outlet.
WP is an American paper which has been around for more then 150 years.
If you are an Ameriican, whom would you believe.?
The original youtube video was taken down. I wonder why. :whistling: So here's another one just like it.
I find it interesting that you do not mention the content of that video in regards to sham research. What's also interesting is that you seem to praise the Washington Post as some sort of great example when there has been a long, documented history of active participation in deception, etc. Who cares if it's been around for 150 years? Foxnews has a dubious reputation but out of all the dominant mainstream media outlets it does allow for Trump's side to be presented in a much more balanced manner than the likes of CNN, MSNBC, etc. Not that I would ever fully trust them.
Image
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

I watched the clip. You are missing (or rather conveniently omitt) one important distinction between a lobbying group openly representing one's own government (i.e Saudi Arabia) and a foreign owned broadcasting network operating in US.

Lobby group influence elected officials to vote in their respective country's favor. Broadcasters like RT try to influence Americans to favor Russia more then their own country. I do watch them occasionally - until that schmuck Rick Sanchez starts with his pro-Arab & Anti-Israeli propaganda. Through cleaver wording he maligns AIPAC & other pro-Israeli groups in US. Accuse them of acting against the First Amendment (Free Speech) & a threat to National Security.

RT is a registered in US as a"Foreign Agent". Suspected as the one who helped trump & it's virulent anti-Hillary bias during the 2016 election.

At first, when RT began its broadcast from Washington DC, it was expected to present Russian life - along some fair criticism of Russian government to the American audience. Not once RT ever spoke of the rampant corruption in Russia - let along Putin himself.

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2198
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Centaur »

That's hilarious, as its the leftist media that constantly preach and teach Americans to be anti American and pro-Islamic.
There is enough poison inside America itself like Washington compost, newyork time bomb etc. RT is nothing but a kid in front of them.

Washington compost was even proud to be employing journalists like the murdered terrorist Jamal khashogi as a columnist who would regularly enlighten the liberal elite idiots how peaceful his ideology is.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Post Reply