PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
User avatar
Takeiteasynow
Posts: 785
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Hombre wrote:Since 9/11 all 17 US Intelligence services DO share information with each other. It is then culled & streamlined by DNI for the President's Daily Briefing. (trump is the only Prez who refused this service). It is within that realm where the Whistleblower had received his info.
The national Whistleblower Act was changed just before this 'whistheblower' came out to allow information from second hand. How conveniant!

But even more important:
Trump had every right to ask Ukraine to cooperate or assist in an official Department of Justice investigation into the origins of the Russia “collusion” hoax. His request was pursuant to an official probe being conducted by U.S. Attorney John Durham and initiated by Attorney General William Barr. In fact, Ukraine is required to comply under a binding treaty with the U.S.

The Treaty on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters obligates Ukraine to provide, upon request by the U.S., assistance “in connection with the investigation, prosecution, and prevention of offenses, and in proceedings related to criminal matters.” This treaty was negotiated by then-president Bill Clinton more than 20 years ago and approved by the U.S. Senate. Among other things, Ukraine agreed to furnish “documents, records, the taking of testimony or statements of persons” relevant to any U.S. investigation.
Hombre wrote:I still stand by my comment. Hunter business in Ukraine had different purpose then Kushner one in China. Moreover, from what I have been reading. Hunter's work in Ukrain was part of US's (Under Obama & Biden Sr) overall strategy to lure Ukrain into the Western orbit & a close ally to US right under Putin's doorstep. Conservative have a very vivid imagination.
It's still only unethical behavior unless you can prove that Jared Kushner has access to the allocation process of so-called EB-5 visa.
Hombre wrote:Don't believe me. But I do hope you will believe to one of your own conservative commentators on FartNews.
The Biden campaign requested MSM outlets to silence Trump's laywer Rudy Guiliani this weekend. That preciously what Joe Biden did with the Ukraine prosecutor investigating his son's business.
Hombre wrote:I still stand by my comment. Hunter business in Ukraine had different purpose then Kushner one in China.
Hunter Biden had no expertise on legal affairs of a natural gas and oil company Burisma in the Ukraine. The only thing he was doing was providing access to Joe Biden, the vice-president of the US and responsible for US relations with Ukraine, after GB froze assets and funds of Burisma in London. Something Joe Biden fixed.
Hombre wrote:CA increased homelessness became acute for two reasons:
a) Enormous increase in home values which priced out many low income people out of the market. Many lower wage people leave the state- replaced by high skilled engineers & S/W professional.
At Google, Facebook, twitter & others, the starting salary for s/w engineer right out of collage $190,000 along with full medical coverage. 3 gourmet meals, driven by luxury buses to & from home. The only thing not included is wipe their rear-end
b) being a rich & Liberal state, many poor states simply loaded their homeless onto buses and shipped them to CA on a one-way ticket.
And now you are resizing Califormia: didn't know that it only included Santa Clara and Silicon Valley north of San Fransisco. Because that's where this is happening. Funny!
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Fernando »

Not really related to Trump but... lots of passports are sold in exchange for investments in countries. IIRC, Malta specialises in giving EU passports to investors. I'm not sure what happens in the UK, but there are certainly additional residential rights given to big investors.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Fernando wrote:Not really related to Trump but... lots of passports are sold in exchange for investments in countries. IIRC, Malta specialises in giving EU passports to investors. I'm not sure what happens in the UK, but there are certainly additional residential rights given to big investors.
Yes. But not through flashing the picture of their President on a 3m wide TV screen - who happens to be also the father-in-Law of the Solicitor's own family, with the obvious subliminal message to those Chinese - We have direct access to the PoUS himself.

It may not be illegal - as takiteasy opined - it's sure unethical.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Takeiteasynow

I don't think you get it - or you chose to put your own narrow conservative ideology ahead of the facts as laid out by numerous highly respected publications - among them:
http://www.factcheck.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Here is their take on the real events surrounding trump-Biden-Ukraine agenda

Trump Twists Facts on Biden and Ukraine

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/09/trump ... d-ukraine/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Even the Arch-Conservative Wall Street Journal published article on how trump has repeatedly asked the Ukrainian leader to investigate the Bidens.

The question everyone demands to know - Why trump focus only on Biden & why Ukraine.? Had Joe Biden had not been running for Prez - would trump still demand the same/ The answer emphatically is NO - he would not.

It is the same pattern which trump had used for 45 years to advance his own interest - Lie, cheat, deflect attention to others. No ethics, no scrupulous no consideration to other's need - only himself. Force - or try to force subordinates (Michael Cohen, Jeff Session & Don McGahn) to lie for him & take the fall after he throws them under the bus

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2198
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Centaur »

factcheck is a leftist mouthpiece so who gives a damn.And twisting facts is synonymous with what lefties do.just run thru the leftist mainstream media
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Typical democrat leftists--Clinton's impeaschment came in his second term and Hombre pushes as usual the belief that it was about a lubejob.

when in fact it was about Clinton trying to avoid a civil suit for his behavior as a arkansas governor and sexual harrassment against a woman and he lying to a grandjury while under oath to avoid behavior he actually did and HE payed for anyway.

but you know Demcrats good Republican's evil and Trump did stuff because we know--and hombre himself admitted there was no collusion--and joe biden isn't even the nominee yet.

User avatar
Takeiteasynow
Posts: 785
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Joe Biden: “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings"
(Hunter Biden's position at natural gas company Burisma in Ukraine - when Ukraine's government was investigating Burisma Biden senior ensured the prosecutor was sacked.)

On this photo Joe Biden is playing golf with three board members of Burisma (Florida, 2014)
Image
Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Devon Archer... : "OK remember guys, no business chats today, only golf!"

It's good to know how that Joe Biden separates business, politics and pleasure. Why not invite half the board of a corrupted company from the Ukraine for a game of golf? I am sure Hombre can explain.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:factcheck is a leftist mouthpiece so who gives a damn. And twisting facts is synonymous with what lefties do.just run thru the leftist mainstream media
Yeah see how they twist this fact:

FactCheck Posts › Party Lines
Democrats’ Misleading Tax Line


By Lori Robertson

Posted on January 26, 2018

The Line: The top 1 percent will get 83 percent of the tax cuts under the new tax law.

The Party: Democratic

The Republican tax plan was signed into law just last month, and Democrats already have a well-worn, and misleading, talking point about it: 83 percent of the tax cuts go to the wealthiest 1 percent. That’s true for 2027 but only because most of the individual income tax changes expire by then.


https://www.factcheck.org/2018/01/democ ... -tax-line/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Takeiteasynow wrote:Joe Biden: “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings"
(Hunter Biden's position at natural gas company Burisma in Ukraine - when Ukraine's government was investigating Burisma Biden senior ensured the prosecutor was sacked.)
Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Devon Archer... : "OK remember guys, no business chats today, only golf!"

It's good to know how that Joe Biden separates business, politics and pleasure. Why not invite half the board of a corrupted company from the Ukraine for a game of golf? I am sure Hombre can explain.
Biden may have lied ONCE. That is a ratio of 1:1000 to trump's lies & misleading comments.

I do hope this 150-year-old publication is conservative enough for you to believe to their fact-checking articles.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s fiction about whistleblower complaint
AP FACT CHECK: Trump mistruths on Ukraine, impeachment fight

https://apnews.com/APFactCheck" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:Takeiteasynow

I don't think you get it - or you chose to put your own narrow conservative ideology ahead of the facts as laid out by numerous highly respected publications - among them:
http://www.factcheck.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Here is their take on the real events surrounding trump-Biden-Ukraine agenda

Trump Twists Facts on Biden and Ukraine

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/09/trump ... d-ukraine/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Even the Arch-Conservative Wall Street Journal published article on how trump has repeatedly asked the Ukrainian leader to investigate the Bidens.

The question everyone demands to know - Why trump focus only on Biden & why Ukraine.? Had Joe Biden had not been running for Prez - would trump still demand the same/ The answer emphatically is NO - he would not.

It is the same pattern which trump had used for 45 years to advance his own interest - Lie, cheat, deflect attention to others. No ethics, no scrupulous no consideration to other's need - only himself. Force - or try to force subordinates (Michael Cohen, Jeff Session & Don McGahn) to lie for him & take the fall after he throws them under the bus
Give me one reason that Vice President has any need to fire a prosecutor based on anything? please?

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2198
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Centaur »

Not interested in politics that much but oppose the left as Islam in the west is enabled by those morons.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

User avatar
Takeiteasynow
Posts: 785
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Seems that Adam Schiff is DP's captain on the Titanic.

According to Republican Nunes: 'Adam Schiff (D-CA) had prior knowledge and involvement in the whistleblower complaint. He withheld this info from the American people and even from the Intel Committee. In light of this news, it’s hard to view impeachment as anything aside from an orchestrated farce.'

(Withholding classified informationby by the chair is against all Intel Committee's rules)

Image
National security threat Adam Schiff

And guess where his right hand went lately? To a luxury event sponsored by Ukraine's corrupted Burisma.
Rep. Adam Schiff’s staffer was caught visiting Ukraine for a think tank backed by Hunter Biden’s former company Burisma. Thomas Eager is the Adam Schiff staffer who works on the House Intel Committee which Schiff chairs, and he traveled to Ukraine last month. It sure looks like Shifty Schiff was hoping this trip would remain on the sly, however, the story broke yesterday. Now, we have uncovered all the details.
Who else went?
David Kramer: He was a central figure in disseminating the anti-Trump dossier as a longtime adviser to the late John McCain and is a senior adviser to the US-Ukraine Business Council.

etc. etc.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

"he said - She Said". we can go around & around until roosters come to roost. You have your sources from which you draw your information & I have mine.

I read more than one source in two languages to which they are credible sources. Some of them have been around for almost 150 years & known for their unbiased publications.
Each of these papers has its own version of "fact checks" in which they layout events as they truly occurred. If anyone still accuses them as "Lefties" he/she needs to have their heads examined by trump's personal psychiatric.:*) .

Associated Press News
https://apnews.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Reuters
https://www.reuters.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

United Press International
https://www.upi.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Takeiteasynow
Posts: 785
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Nope, I think that analysis of the behavior of Adam Schiff provide answers to many questions, if not all. For Adam life is like a screen play, something you manipulate, twist and bend any way you like. And then with Adam pulling all the strings of course. To dispose Trump Adam Schiff wrote a spy drama - The Russian Collusion story - and a little screen play when he got his hands on the whistleblower's note. For Adam this is all for the greater good - no morals when you are changing the world.

And yet analysis of Adam's behavior provide so much more - it's the way how plot twists grow to become allegories. If Adam would have succeeded (which he will not) he probably would have written his own religious canon hoping to become a prophet of the first progressive vegan church. Thanks to Adam, his network and manipulations its now easy to understand how an 'allegory process' works. Something extremely useful when you explain the basics of Abrahamism. Adam executes an algorithm or model that we have broken down into the smallest details. Adam Schiff is a living algorithm. I wonder if he has a human side too.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

User avatar
pr126
Posts: 5423
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 am
Location: Blighty

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by pr126 »

Gird your loins, Hombre.

There is a strong possibility for another four years of Trump Derangement Syndrome for you.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:Not interested in politics that much but oppose the left as Islam in the west is enabled by those morons.
Help me understand you .
Can you describe "the left". Without using labels like "socialist"or " Commis".- Who are they? What do they do to you abhor.?

Finally, if you declare yourself unbiased, Please tell me.
What is it you vehemently agree with the Liberals / Democrats?
What is is you vehemently oppose with the Conservatives / Republicans.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

pr126 wrote:Gird your loins, Hombre.

There is a strong possibility for another four years of Trump Derangement Syndrome for you.
Vee Vill See :lotpot:

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Takeiteasynow wrote:Nope, I think that analysis of the behavior of Adam Schiff provide answers to many questions, if not all. For Adam life is like a screen play, something you manipulate, twist and bend any way you like. And then with Adam pulling all the strings of course. To dispose Trump Adam Schiff wrote a spy drama - The Russian Collusion story - and a little screen play when he got his hands on the whistleblower's note. For Adam this is all for the greater good - no morals when you are changing the world.

And yet analysis of Adam's behavior provide so much more - it's the way how plot twists grow to become allegories. If Adam would have succeeded (which he will not) he probably would have written his own religious canon hoping to become a prophet of the first progressive vegan church. Thanks to Adam, his network and manipulations its now easy to understand how an 'allegory process' works. Something extremely useful when you explain the basics of Abrahamism. Adam executes an algorithm or model that we have broken down into the smallest details. Adam Schiff is a living algorithm. I wonder if he has a human side too.
Just replace the name "Adam schiff (who is a Jewish) with that of donald trump. It depicts the true reality to which many pople agree with.

User avatar
Takeiteasynow
Posts: 785
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Hombre wrote:Just replace the name "Adam schiff (who is a Jewish) with that of donald trump. It depicts the true reality to which many people agree with.
True reality? Hmm, I have learned to never debate those who think they own the truth.

Sure, Trump is ruthless, runs the state like a business company, infuriates those who used to have influence and should delegate more. Still Adam Schiff is another dimension - someone who uses all means and declares a total war on his opponents. He's the spin doctor - his staffers connected to every building block of the Russian Collusion hoax story - with full access to his delivery boy James Comey as Chair of the Intel Committee. It can't be proven yet but I am sure Fisa documents were classified after Adam requested it.

So what's next? Trump could be impeached by Congress - the Capital will waste a few days on it then dispose it - and Trump will still be President. So why keep the subpoena diarrhea going with an enormous amount of media frenzy? Are DP's bowel movements trying to hide something?

Anyway, the person Schiff is fascinating. Pure evil in the center of power hoping to rewrite and change the course of history - at any cost.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

User avatar
Ariel
Posts: 7752
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ariel »

LOL. I love this guy. :*)

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Post Reply