PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Ansar al-Zindiqi

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

4 years of daily barrage can teach people a lot about the character of a man.

Back in 2016 people knew far less about trump then in 2019. His twits & public comments, behavior, conduct & the list of enemies he has accumulated is by far different now than 3 years ago
Comes November 2020, as trump says - we will see what happens.
Ansar al-Zindiqi

Trump says Taliban Talks are Dead.
Translation: Deep State Talks are Dead.

"They're dead. "They thought they had to kill people in order to put them in a little better negotiating position. You can’t do that. You can’t do that with me."
Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Hombre wrote:Come'on you guys. Use your judgment - will you?. As far as I know, in one of the rare occasions, The Grand Jury had voted against indictment. Moreover, As heads of the FBI, he & Comey were privy to trump's own file there - even supervised the investigation into his connections to & nefarious activities in Russia.
Well....
  • McCabe's case will surely never be brought for a trial jury in Trump-hostile Washington DC.
  • There’s no reason to infer a grand jury has rejected a proposed indictment of Andrew McCabe - this has only been suggested by the NYT.
  • Attorney Jesse Liu has decided that there is enough evidence to charge felonies.
  • The report of IG Horowitz is undergoing a classification review to determine what portions may be disclosed.
  • Connecticut U.S. attorney John Durham has an ongoing investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation that relates to McCabe.
Any skilled prosecutor would wait for these disclosures and investigation results before asking any jury to find proof beyond a reasonable doubt or even a grand jury that basically approves almost anything.

Be ensured, McCabe won't escapes indictment. But there's no hurry.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak
glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
Takeiteasynow wrote:I don't think Trump has to worry about the endless amount of media frames going his way. Let's look at the latest developments....

The Depart of justice is about to
- indict Andrew McCabe, former director of the FBI
and started separate investigations on
- James Comey's leaking to CNN;Come'on you guys.
- Comey's role in FISA abuse;
- Comey's role in the origins of the Russia witch hunt;
- Comey's evaluation of the Christopher Steele's report;
- irregularities during his testimony on Capitol Hill.

We can all look forward to a slow roast of the Dem's inner circle in 2020.
Come'on you guys. Use your judgment - will you?. As far as I know, in one of the rare occasions, The Grand Jury had voted against indictment. Moreover, As heads of the FBI, he & Comey were privy to trump's own file there - even supervised the investigation into his connections to & nefarious activities in Russia.

If indicted - their defense attorneys will do everything to defend them - including spill the beans on trump with evidence from their years of investigation into him. "Look, (they will the court) this is what we were investigating". They could submit to the court cases on trump own connection to Russian operatives during the 2016 campaign.

Since this indictment will have severe negative effects on other FBI personnel - what will take for someone anonymously leak to NYTime, WashPost or Politico few incriminating information on trump? I assure you - not much.

As I said before, trump is playing with fire, while accumulating quite a few powerful enemies. Soon or later they will strike beck which could doom his chances for re-election.

SDNY already has enough evidence obtained from Mueller Investigation to indict him on 11 counts of Obstruction of Justice. The day he leaves office they will "greet him with massive indictment which could dismantle his entire organization, & no Pardon will help him from the legal mess he will be.
Chuckle--notice Hombre has no evidence--notice as well he believes Comey to be a good man despite super cop failing to tell the president vital information-- but anyhng comey lied about was justified cause f---trump. Reasons. not to mention the mueller report cleared trump and Comey had n most excellent evidence of any connection of Trump to Russia--but in Hombre land you just keep sayin Russia Russia because Hombre can't damn well read.
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Takeiteasynow wrote:
Hombre wrote:Come'on you guys. Use your judgment - will you?. As far as I know, in one of the rare occasions, The Grand Jury had voted against indictment. Moreover, As heads of the FBI, he & Comey were privy to trump's own file there - even supervised the investigation into his connections to & nefarious activities in Russia.
Well....
  • McCabe's case will surely never be brought for a trial jury in Trump-hostile Washington DC.
  • There’s no reason to infer a grand jury has rejected a proposed indictment of Andrew McCabe - this has only been suggested by the NYT.
  • Attorney Jesse Liu has decided that there is enough evidence to charge felonies.
  • The report of IG Horowitz is undergoing a classification review to determine what portions may be disclosed.
  • Connecticut U.S. attorney John Durham has an ongoing investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation that relates to McCabe.
Any skilled prosecutor would wait for these disclosures and investigation results before asking any jury to find proof beyond a reasonable doubt or even a grand jury that basically approves almost anything.

Be ensured, McCabe won't escapes indictment. But there's no hurry.
Lets not forget the political implications on trump & GOP which indictment of McCabe would bring to public view.
Ansar al-Zindiqi

Hombre wrote:Lets not forget the political implications on trump & GOP which indictment of McCabe would bring to public view.
Ah! Andrew McCabe. His role has been expounded upon for a couple of years so it's good to get nostalgic. Even if so many people dare not look into the matter of his involvement in the machinations of the American Deep State.
Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Ansar al-Zindiqi wrote:
Fernando wrote:
antineoETC wrote: Stop overexploiting biological and mineral resources, stop exterminating wildlife and you reduce energy consumption and reduce CO2 emissions.
You missed out "stop breeding like flies". Overpopulation seems to be beloved of globalists and can only accelerate consumption and pollution.
The little known history of the eugenics movement is deeply intertwined with white supremacist thought of the late 1800's to the early 1900's. The early women's rights movements had personalities such as Margaret Sanger who espoused both racist views as well as female emancipation with population control being one of it's philosophical foundations. Even though she was against abortion.[...etc.etc.]
I was talking about the size of the world population, not its composition.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Hombre wrote:
Centaur wrote:with idiots like obama or killary making deals like nafta or iran deal in which Iran was given free billions it shoudnt take a Trump to bin that deals but nay jack or harry should be able to do that . The said deal does not deal with the main issue which is currency manipulation by china and thus ineffective like any oher dumb deals made by obama in order to appeal to his own libtard ego. Good riddance. :*)
As much as I loath the regime in Iran & wish it deposed to the hills of Qum where they belong - Obama reached the 2015 Nuclear agreement with 5+1 other nations. The assumption was then, in 15 years western countries will have enough time to formulate a regime change in Iran.

As for the "release money to Mullahs in Tehran". When the revolution on 1979 the Mullahs ceased the US embassy in Tehran - US immediately froze $150B which the late Shah of Iran was stashing Iran's oil money here in US. Needless to say, this money was earning good interest income which has been collected by US since 1979. Therefore, we just returned to Iran only the principal - while pocketing tens of Billions of interest from that money.

While I do agree with you on the need to hold china accountable for stealing technology from us - Obama was smart enough to realize you need to use your head. Even a super power needs allies to prevail in today's fast changing geopolitical landscapes - instead go-alone Don Quixote style "stick it to them" as trump does.

As we witness, China of today if far stronger then yesterday. We no longer can push them around around into submission. As we have seen EU & China had made it clear to trump - his tariff on them - will be met with more tariff on US market. Who is crying foul? - our own farmers are paying the price.

What I am trying to convey - the world is not as simple as this poorly informed trump views as well as manners to treat others. trump is nothing more then paper tiger who acts the tough-buff guy. But in reality he is ill suited to command the mighties military force on earth - nor a sophisticated economies of today.
Oh yeah when Obama and Democrats decided to release billions of dollars to Islamist regime that actively support terrorism that was smart.But when Trump decided to cancel a treaty that doesn't worth paper it was written on which even many experts say doesn't tackle the key issues and imposed Tariffs o Chinese goods that was some how dumb.

Me thinks dumb are the Dumbocrats who release billions to rogue regimes and elect people like this to be advised on critical issues.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ELdOBZRxEQ
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist
Centaur

Post by Centaur »

correction dumbocrats and largely the mainstream left is evil and aides evil
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist
glitch

Post by glitch »

Centaur wrote:
Hombre wrote:
Centaur wrote:with idiots like obama or killary making deals like nafta or iran deal in which Iran was given free billions it shoudnt take a Trump to bin that deals but nay jack or harry should be able to do that . The said deal does not deal with the main issue which is currency manipulation by china and thus ineffective like any oher dumb deals made by obama in order to appeal to his own libtard ego. Good riddance. :*)
As much as I loath the regime in Iran & wish it deposed to the hills of Qum where they belong - Obama reached the 2015 Nuclear agreement with 5+1 other nations. The assumption was then, in 15 years western countries will have enough time to formulate a regime change in Iran.

As for the "release money to Mullahs in Tehran". When the revolution on 1979 the Mullahs ceased the US embassy in Tehran - US immediately froze $150B which the late Shah of Iran was stashing Iran's oil money here in US. Needless to say, this money was earning good interest income which has been collected by US since 1979. Therefore, we just returned to Iran only the principal - while pocketing tens of Billions of interest from that money.

While I do agree with you on the need to hold china accountable for stealing technology from us - Obama was smart enough to realize you need to use your head. Even a super power needs allies to prevail in today's fast changing geopolitical landscapes - instead go-alone Don Quixote style "stick it to them" as trump does.

As we witness, China of today if far stronger then yesterday. We no longer can push them around around into submission. As we have seen EU & China had made it clear to trump - his tariff on them - will be met with more tariff on US market. Who is crying foul? - our own farmers are paying the price.

What I am trying to convey - the world is not as simple as this poorly informed trump views as well as manners to treat others. trump is nothing more then paper tiger who acts the tough-buff guy. But in reality he is ill suited to command the mighties military force on earth - nor a sophisticated economies of today.
Oh yeah when Obama and Democrats decided to release billions of dollars to Islamist regime that actively support terrorism that was smart.But when Trump decided to cancel a treaty that doesn't worth paper it was written on which even many experts say doesn't tackle the key issues and imposed Tariffs o Chinese goods that was some how dumb.

Me thinks dumb are the Dumbocrats who release billions to rogue regimes and elect people like this to be advised on critical issues.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ELdOBZRxEQ
:clap:

Beautifully said. But don't you know Hombre hates Trump. So if Trump does anything it's wrong and dumb.
Ansar al-Zindiqi

Fernando wrote:I was talking about the size of the world population, not its composition.
It was very easy to conflate the two in the early 1900's. Today's globalists are not going to promote an overtly racist platform but they still regard themselves as elites and as such some of them tend to take on pet issues. Bill Gates is a prime example of a philanthropist who is concerned about the overall size of the world's population. In a sense he is a cover for other globalists who really want to change the composition of populations via mass migration. They don't care if the West becomes a swamp of ghettos due to Muslim invasions. They're bedazzled by their own delusional worldviews and have been at it for decades.
Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Breaking news: camp site Democrats discovered!

DP's End-of-days Summit 2019 location

According to reports the top of the Democratic party has gathered on this flat mountain top for their End-of-Days summit. After too many failed whistleblower prophecies Pelosi negotiated a final deal with a new source that promised a real cliff hanger.

Pelosi was happy to announce that the impeachment attempt will end with a ritual that will be remembered for ages. A first tryout with minor deep state officials was a great success.

Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Todd Starnes: Middle school students taught Trump is ‘an idiot’ – Anti-Trump hatred infects schools

The father of a Florida middle school student is outraged after his daughter was given a test that depicted President Trump as "an idiot."

The test was administered recently to a group of students at Duncan Middle School in Palm Beach County. The test described Trump as a businessman, a Republican and an idiot.

This was an actual question on my daughters middle school test today. Furious," the angry dad wrote on Twitter. "Going to raise some hell with the principle. Indoctrination

A spokesperson for the Palm Beach County School Board tells “The Todd Starnes Radio Show” that the incident is under investigation. They provided me with a letter that was mailed to every parent at the school.

"The question was inappropriate and demonstrated an unacceptable lack of good judgment on the part of the teacher," Principal Philip D'Amico told parents.

 The teacher has been reassigned pending the outcome of the investigation, the principal said.

 "I apologize for this incident and for the offensive verbiage used in the question," the principal wrote.

 In Chapter 12 of my new book, “Culture Jihad: How to Stop the Left From Killing a Nation,” I expose the anti-Trump hatred that has infected many of our public schools.

Many leftist teachers have turned their classrooms into indoctrination centers for their political propaganda. Just last week in San Francisco teachers were recorded coaching children to chant “Who do we hate? Donald Trump” at an immigration rally.

“We all know that indoctrination happens at the college level, and to some extent at the high school level, but to see it happening to students as young as kindergarten is unbelievable,” filmmaker Maggie VandenBerghe said on my nationally syndicated radio show. “These people need to be called out.”

Radical progressives have assumed control of public education from preschool all the way through graduate school. That’s how the left has been able to facilitate massive cultural change in such a short amount of time.

There have been far too many reports of “rogue teachers” attacking Trump in the classroom. It’s time to root out educators who have turned their classrooms into indoctrination centers.

But until freedom-loving patriots demand change, many of our public schools will be teaching reading, writing and radicalism.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Takeiteasynow wrote:Breaking news: camp site Democrats discovered!

According to reports the top of the Democratic party has gathered on this flat mountain top for their End-of-Days summit. After too many failed whistleblower prophecies Pelosi negotiated a final deal with a new source that promised a real cliff hanger.

Pelosi was happy to announce that the impeachment attempt will end with a ritual that will be remembered for ages. A first tryout with minor deep state officials was a great success.
Download the Whistleblower's full letter and judge for yourself
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pqFxJA ... giZrN/view" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Otherwise - Much like GOP did when they were the minorities in the house - Dems are doing their constitutional duties, to keep the administration in check.
Moreover, If GOP spent 4 years & $40M investigating & impeach President Clinton for having an intern (M. Lewinsky) do him a petty lube job - democrats also should investgate & if necessary ipeach a president who's publicly solicits foreign countiries to investigate a potential rival in the 2020 election.

While at the topic of "corruption". If trump's own family goes to china & sells US citizenship to our arch rival Chinese for investing $500K in their own companies is not a clear act of corruption - then what is it?. READ ON:

Kushner family in Beijing: 'Invest $500,000 and immigrate' to US
by Jackie Wattles and Serenitie Wang @CNNMoney May 7, 2017: 7:36 PM ET
The Kushner family hopes to lure investments from wealthy business owners in China with the promise of American visas.

Nicole Kushner Meyer, the sister of White House adviser and President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, spoke at an event in Beijing on Saturday. She was marketing a Kushner-owned property in New Jersey -- invest in the development and get into the United States on a so-called EB-5 visa.

The EB-5 visa allows immigrants a path to a green card if they invest more than $500,000 in a project that creates jobs in the United States.

An ad for the event, held at a Ritz-Carlton hotel, said "Invest $500,000 and immigrate to the United States."

https://money.cnn.com/2017/05/06/news/j ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:
Todd Starnes: Middle school students taught Trump is ‘an idiot’ – Anti-Trump hatred infects schools

The father of a Florida middle school student is outraged after his daughter was given a test that depicted President Trump as "an idiot."

The test was administered recently to a group of students at Duncan Middle School in Palm Beach County. The test described Trump as a businessman, a Republican and an idiot.

This was an actual question on my daughters middle school test today. Furious," the angry dad wrote on Twitter. "Going to raise some hell with the principle. Indoctrination

A spokesperson for the Palm Beach County School Board tells “The Todd Starnes Radio Show” that the incident is under investigation. They provided me with a letter that was mailed to every parent at the school.

"The question was inappropriate and demonstrated an unacceptable lack of good judgment on the part of the teacher," Principal Philip D'Amico told parents.

 The teacher has been reassigned pending the outcome of the investigation, the principal said.

 "I apologize for this incident and for the offensive verbiage used in the question," the principal wrote.

 In Chapter 12 of my new book, “Culture Jihad: How to Stop the Left From Killing a Nation,” I expose the anti-Trump hatred that has infected many of our public schools.

Many leftist teachers have turned their classrooms into indoctrination centers for their political propaganda. Just last week in San Francisco teachers were recorded coaching children to chant “Who do we hate? Donald Trump” at an immigration rally.

“We all know that indoctrination happens at the college level, and to some extent at the high school level, but to see it happening to students as young as kindergarten is unbelievable,” filmmaker Maggie VandenBerghe said on my nationally syndicated radio show. “These people need to be called out.”

Radical progressives have assumed control of public education from preschool all the way through graduate school. That’s how the left has been able to facilitate massive cultural change in such a short amount of time.

There have been far too many reports of “rogue teachers” attacking Trump in the classroom. It’s time to root out educators who have turned their classrooms into indoctrination centers.

But until freedom-loving patriots demand change, many of our public schools will be teaching reading, writing and radicalism.
:lotpot: :lotpot: :lotpot:
A Leader who spends 5 hour a day watching commercial TV - instead of running the country - He is an idiot
A leader who reveals to the Russians, who later tipped off the Iranians of a secrete on-going operation conducted by Israel inside Iran (and had to be called off) - He is an idiot
A leader who continuously lied to the public - He is a idiot
A leader who incite and saws divisions (Jews who vote for Dems betray their own religion) among the American - He is an idiot.
A leader who engages with personal insults on others - He is an idiot.

Democrats have their own flaws & shortfalls - idiots they are not. Suffice to examine the 5 states with highest GDP, best universities & financial institution with highest standards of live - all are Liberal with Democratic majorities. California, Oregon Washington State, Massachusetts & New York. compare then to those red states. Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky etc.
Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Hombre wrote:Download the Whistleblower's full letter and judge for yourself
The whistleblower got his information from second hand and specialists doubt that he wrote it himself as it seems to be too political.
Hombre wrote:Otherwise - Much like GOP did when they were the minorities in the house - Dems are doing their constitutional duties, to keep the administration in check.
Nope, they are protecting the Joe Biden's corrupted deals in the Ukraine after son Hunter experienced an all time low due to his cocaine addiction. Biden senior withhold a one trillion loan until the Ukraine government fired the prosecutor investigating the business deals of Biden junior made in Kiev. That's something in need of investigation - even if it benefits Trump.
Hombre wrote:Moreover, If GOP spent 4 years & $40M investigating & impeach President Clinton for having an intern (M. Lewinsky) do him a petty lube job
If someone committed a mental murder it doesn't mean you have to do the same.
Hombre wrote:While at the topic of "corruption". If trump's own family goes to china & sells US citizenship to our arch rival Chinese for investing $500K in their own companies is not a clear act of corruption
Indeed - sometimes you do have a bright moment! - it's not corruption. It's unethical.
Hombre wrote:Democrats have their own flaws & shortfalls - idiots they are not. Suffice to examine the 5 states with highest GDP, best universities & financial institution with highest standards of live - all are Liberal with Democratic majorities. California, Oregon Washington State, Massachusetts & New York. compare then to those red states. Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky etc.
It's not about the highest GDP but the difference about those who have all and those who have nothing. Homelessness has skyrocketed across California and has thee nation’s highest homelessness rate and the nation’s highest homeless population. Homelessness is a typical disease of DP ruled states and growing 15 percent in states such as New York, Hawaii and California since 2016. Compare that with the 1 percent average in other states. And now that you are talking about Clinton: his housing policies caused a world wide financial crisis. Yes, he should not have been impeached but jailed instead.

No worries - we are here to teach ya. :smartass:
Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Sources say William Barr preparing to deliver 'evidence' of a 'deep state conspiracy'

Veteran investigative journalist Carl Bernstein said his sources are telling him that Attorney General William Barr is preparing to push a "deep state" conspiracy to protect President Trump.
Barr said in May that Mueller did not assess the early stages of the Trump-Russia investigation, which is what he is doing now. "We should be worried about whether government officials abused their power and put their thumb on the scale," he told Fox News.
Democrats have expressed alarm with the DOJ inquiry, particularly after Trump granted Barr broad authority to declassify information related to the federal investigation into possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. For instance, House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler called the move part of a "plot to dirty up the intelligence community, to pretend that there's something wrong with the beginning of the Mueller investigation and to persecute and bring into line the intelligence agencies."
Barr's research (Department of Justice) could also affect the Trump administration:
Asked by CNN's Brooke Baldwin if these could be equated to the Nixon tapes in the Watergate era, as Bernstein said he has received text messages today asking this very question, he declined to provide a direct answer. But he did say these are "clearly documents that the president does not want exposed," and he sees "parallels" to what transpired under the Nixon administration.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... conspiracy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Hombre wrote:Democrats have their own flaws & shortfalls - idiots they are not.
The "Democrats", like most western "progressives", are USEFUL IDIOTS of Islam - hence their kneejerk denunciation and wilful misrepresentation of Ol' Pussy Grabber's reasonable comments on the world's most actively violent and intolerant religion, their mindless fetish for open border immigration regardless of who is being let in, what the immigrants believe and how those beliefs may drive their behavior to the detriment of non-Muslim Americans of all ethnicities.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Takeiteasynow wrote:The whistleblower got his information from second hand and specialists doubt that he wrote it himself as it seems to be too political.
Since 9/11 all 17 US Intelligence services DO share information with each other. It is then culled & streamlined by DNI for the President's Daily Briefing. (trump is the only Prez who refused this service). It is within that realm where the Whistleblower had received his info.
Nope, they are protecting the Joe Biden's corrupted deals in the Ukraine after son Hunter experienced an all time low due to his cocaine addiction. Biden senior withhold a one trillion loan until the Ukraine government fired the prosecutor investigating the business deals of Biden junior made in Kiev. That's something in need of investigation - even if it benefits Trump.
Don't believe me. But I do hope you will believe to one of your own conservative commentators on FartNews.
Chris Wallas (Sunday Host @ FoxNews: "Chris Wallace: Whistleblower spin from Trump supporters 'deeply misleading' "

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4634 ... misleading" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If someone committed a mental murder it doesn't mean you have to do the same.
What's good for the goose - should be good for the gander
Indeed - sometimes you do have a bright moment! - it's not corruption. It's unethical.
I still stand by my comment. Hunter business in Ukraine had different purpose then Kushner one in China. Moreover, from what I have been reading. Hunter's work in Ukrain was part of US's (Under Obama & Biden Sr) overall strategy to lure Ukrain into the Western orbit & a close ally to US right under Putin's doorstep. Conservative have a very vivid imagination.
It's not about the highest GDP but the difference about those who have all and those who have nothing. Homelessness has skyrocketed across California and has thee nation’s highest homelessness rate and the nation’s highest homeless population. Homelessness is a typical disease of DP ruled states and growing 15 percent in states such as New York, Hawaii and California since 2016. Compare that with the 1 percent average in other states. And now that you are talking about Clinton: his housing policies caused a world wide financial crisis. Yes, he should not have been impeached but jailed instead.

No worries - we are here to teach ya. :smartass:
CA increased homelessness became acute for two reasons:
a) Enormous increase in home values which priced out many low income people out of the market. Many lower wage people leave the state- replaced by high skilled engineers & S/W professional.
At Google, Facebook, twitter & others, the starting salary for s/w engineer right out of collage $190,000 along with full medical coverage. 3 gourmet meals, driven by luxury buses to & from home. The only thing not included is wipe their rear-end
b) being a rich & Liberal state, many poor states simply loaded their homeless onto buses and shipped them to CA on a one-way ticket.