PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

ariel
The list about trump's re-electability in 2020 is poignant and valid - thought not complete by any shot.

There are other factors with underline currents which could affect & dim trump's chances. They also need to be taken into account.

5. trump's own manners.
While every new President reserves the absolute right to chose his cabinet - insults with ad homiem & denigrating the former heads of CIA, DNI, & the FBI is not part of the "game". They will get even with him - best during the elections. How? What is going to prevent them to anonymously release damaging info on him gathered during their tenure at these dreaded institutions.

6. International Community:
With exception of Israel where he is popular - most other leaders around the world have come to loath trump, All that, due to his belligerent and crude manner. They too could "poke a finger" into the election to minimize his chance of re-election.

7. The Liberal Media:
Their most potent weapon against him is affect & taint his image which he cherishes so much. In concert with Democrats - they could constantly attack his character & ethics (As Biden has been doing).
User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Fernando »

Hombre wrote:6. International Community:
With exception of Israel where he is popular - most other leaders around the world have come to loath trump, All that, due to his belligerent and crude manner. They too could "poke a finger" into the election to minimize his chance of re-election.
I take it that you'd be happy with that then, just so long as it's not Russia that's interfering. (Or would that be ok too, if they were interfering AGAINST Trump?)
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

fernando
I am just writing form their perspective - not necessarily mine.

It is well known fact that EU leaders, plus China, Mexico & Canada are not fan of trump's crude and belligerent posture. As for Russia. Putin may decide his "investment" in trump did not payout (relief of sanctions & the Arms agreement, etc) & decide this time for his cyber-dogs bark in favor of democrats.
User avatar
Ariel
Posts: 7722
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ariel »

Hombre wrote:
It is well known fact that EU leaders, plus China, Mexico & Canada are not fan of trump's crude and belligerent posture.
Alas Hombre...It is also a well known fact that the EU leaders, plus China, Mexico & Canada are not allowed to vote for the 2020 United States presidential election.

But we shall see if we have to congratulate you next year...

Don't keep your breath Hombre...You might be so wrong...

Or perhaps not... :clueless: Who knows..
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
antineoETC
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by antineoETC »

Hombre wrote: No I don't. Nonetheless the fact that 8m out of the estimated 11.5m who came here w/o visa are employed here in US - That means their labor is needed here & is the only factor which keeps them here.They are vital to our economy. Therefore we need a sensible immigration policy.
So do you agree with Boris Johnson's expressed intent to give an amnesty to possibly up to a million illegals currently residing in the UK? That surely sends the message to other potential illegals that if you sneak in and lie low long enough you'll be allowed to stay.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:There are other factors with underline currents which could affect & dim trump's chances. They also need to be taken into account.

5. trump's own manners.
While every new President reserves the absolute right to chose his cabinet - insults with ad homiem & denigrating the former heads of CIA, DNI, & the FBI is not part of the "game". They will get even with him - best during the elections. How? What is going to prevent them to anonymously release damaging info on him gathered during their tenure at these dreaded institutions.

6. International Community:
With exception of Israel where he is popular - most other leaders around the world have come to loath trump, All that, due to his belligerent and crude manner. They too could "poke a finger" into the election to minimize his chance of re-election.


notice Hombe wants election interference?
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:
Hombre wrote:
It is well known fact that EU leaders, plus China, Mexico & Canada are not fan of trump's crude and belligerent posture.
Alas Hombre...It is also a well known fact that the EU leaders, plus China, Mexico & Canada are not allowed to vote for the 2020 United States presidential election.

But we shall see if we have to congratulate you next year...

Don't keep your breath Hombre...You might be so wrong...

Or perhaps not... :clueless: Who knows..
Love you my Lady VEE VILL SEE. :clap: :lotpot:

Seriously. Back in 2016 he was an unknown figure throughout the political circle. People (though 25m of them still do) didn't know much about the real trump. Then he was perceived as "Brash", "Brilliant"t, "bold","fearless" & "tells the truth & tells-it-as-it-is". A self made zillioner who brings fresh air to Washington, and the one whom - single handily will rescue the US from the "carnage left by Obama".

Almost 3 years later, many ordinary people and head of governments have had enough time to examine his character & psychology of the "real trump". His strength & weakness which Dems most likely will put to bare - I hate to tell you that. Many voters have came to the inevitable conclusion - trump is not what he postures himself to be.

The fact that vast number of his cabinet secretaries have left the administration - most unhappy with trump leadership. They had witnessed first-hand his flawed character with his constant lies &demand his subordinates (Jeff Session & Don McGahn) to lie for him & his obsession with "Loyalty to him". Furthermore, as I have said it before, his crude & name calling others - all have render him intellectually weak & out of touch, whom is viewed totally with different light then before he became Pre........... :cry: sident.

Lastly, since their defeat in 2000 election (Al Gore vs. GWB) & 2016 (trump vs HC) the Democrats have learned their lesson. The may be dumb - dumb like fox. Their best weapon against trump is not policy, not the economy - it's IMAGE. They simply will render him as a loudmouth who is out of touch with realities. With Hollywood on their side - it will be interesting to see for the next 16 month how things develop.

That is the reason why I think his chances of re-election are by far less then many of those who worship him think.
Last edited by Hombre on Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

antineoETC wrote:So do you agree with Boris Johnson's expressed intent to give an amnesty to possibly up to a million illegals currently residing in the UK? That surely sends the message to other potential illegals that if you sneak in and lie low long enough you'll be allowed to stay.
Please take a good look at this man. His name is Alfredo Quinones-Hinojosa..
From Illegal Immigrant To Neurosurgeon
By all accounts, this man they call Dr. Q is one of the best up-and-coming neurosurgeons in the country. At 39, he is already director of brain tumor surgery at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore.

Clinically brilliant — relentlessly charming — patients say it's almost like he was born to be a doctor.

If they only knew.

"My very first job was with these very same hands — very same hands that do brain surgery now, back then they pulled weeds," Dr. Q says.

Just 20 years ago, this renowned neurosurgeon was about as anonymous as a human being can get in America — just another illegal immigrant working the fields of California's San Joaquin Valley.
Guys like him trump wants to deport.

And to answer your question. No I don't want to let everyone to get in. BUT it is incumbent upon each country to develop a system where authorities can filter people like this world renown brain surgery into the country.

How many of these young man & women illegally entering our countries could potentially be like this "former ILLEGAL" ? you tell me.
User avatar
Takeiteasynow
Posts: 800
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Shareblue, a leftist action group and founded by David Brock, a rabid Clinton advocate, shared the following memo after the death of Jeffrey Epstein, Clinton's former buddy, to provide talking directives to their online social media army and community.

Image

Summarized: Whatever happens, it's Trumps fault. Hmm, this technique reminds me of a prominent forum member, but who is it?
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak
User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Fernando »

Hombre wrote:fernando
I am just writing form their perspective - not necessarily mine.

It is well known fact that EU leaders, plus China, Mexico & Canada are not fan of trump
It's well known that the EU's leaders are unelected globalist bureaucrats, that China's leaders are "elected" dictators and that Canada's leader is a posturing Left-wing drip. Mexico's leader, I must admit, I know nothing of. May be the one decent person among them.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Takeiteasynow wrote:Shareblue, a leftist action group and founded by David Brock, a rabid Clinton advocate, shared the following memo after the death of Jeffrey Epstein, Clinton's former buddy, to provide talking directives to their online social media army and community.

Image

Summarized: Whatever happens, it's Trumps fault. Hmm, this technique reminds me of a prominent forum member, but who is it?
trump's only fault is for getting himself involved by re-twitting unverified & unsubstantiated rumors. No one mentioned trump's name nor linked him with Epstein death - until he joined with other wackos with conspiracies against the Clintons. After all, the same conservative pundits also accused them for the death of their Lawyer (Foster) who committed suicide as result of mental problems he was then having.

As to the letter above. What is good for the goose - it is good for the gander. No one gave Conservatives the exclusive-god-given right for free speech. Therefore, I am a bit puzzled why do you criticize this former uber-conservative-turned-Liberal for expressing his views which by and large based on his direct experience - himself being a former staunch conservative.
antineoETC
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by antineoETC »

Hombre wrote:BUT it is incumbent upon each country to develop a system where authorities can filter people like this world renown brain surgery into the country.
But you have already got an immigration system. How would you deal with situations where people, particularly those with young kids, fail to abide by its rules?
How many of these young man & women illegally entering our countries could potentially be like this "former ILLEGAL" ? you tell me.
A small minority probably have the intellectual ability to attain educational level of this person.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Takeiteasynow wrote:Shareblue, a leftist action group and founded by David Brock, a rabid Clinton advocate, shared the following memo after the death of Jeffrey Epstein, Clinton's former buddy, to provide talking directives to their online social media army and community.

Image
Summarized: Whatever happens, it's Trumps fault. Hmm, this technique reminds me of a prominent forum member, but who is it?
yep--whatever happens--Trump's fault. Trump's responsible for everything past present and future. Whereas Clinton's not responsible for anything...
User avatar
Takeiteasynow
Posts: 800
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Takeiteasynow »

glitch wrote: yep--whatever happens--Trump's fault. Trump's responsible for everything past present and future. Whereas Clinton's not responsible for anything...
Sure thing - Bill prefers relaxation...

Image
Conspiracy image staged by photographer Alison Jackson, south London
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak
idesigner1
Posts: 630
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by idesigner1 »

Looks like US has declared war and persecution of our beloved white, rich, pious , up right Christian citizens.This can destroy capitalism. And ultimately destroy Trump or implicate him.

Rich white canadian Conrad black was first. Guy was 100% innocent. But demo jury of Chicago jailed him.Thank God our equally white, rich, Christian president Trump pardoned him.Guy just mismanaged a company! So what?

Epsrein was persecuted because he was white, rich, innocent Jew. Guy used to party with his own money but jealous demos want to jail him. He was killed in jail by demo. Apersecution of rich white well connected guy. People in US are jealous and want to destroy rich people, destroy capitalism . If he paid some young women of doubtful age so what?

I can give numerous examples of innocent rich white Wall Street guys who were falsely charged.
M85
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:27 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by M85 »

idesigner1 wrote:Epsrein was persecuted because he was white, rich, innocent Jew. Guy used to party with his own money but jealous demos want to jail him. He was killed in jail by demo. Apersecution of rich white well connected guy. People in US are jealous and want to destroy rich people, destroy capitalism . If he paid some young women of doubtful age so what?

I can give numerous examples of innocent rich white Wall Street guys who were falsely charged.
Wait, what? If he had sex w/ underage kids, he should prosecuted to the fullest extent (imo never see the light of day). I want the evidence to come out, and if he was running a massive child sex ring (I believe he was), all associated must go down. I don't care about ethnicity, political background, status, etc. Anyone who was tied up in this must be brought to justice.
"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth" - Steve McQueen
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Takeiteasynow wrote:
glitch wrote: yep--whatever happens--Trump's fault. Trump's responsible for everything past present and future. Whereas Clinton's not responsible for anything...
Sure thing - Bill prefers relaxation...

Image
Conspiracy image staged by photographer Alison Jackson, south London
Rubbish - as usual a doctored photo, possibly by Russian trolls. As much as one loath BC - he is not that stupid to allow his picture taken posing nude.

Rumors however have it that - the man actually is trump himself, and some dude had photoshopped it to look B. Clinton.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

idesigner1 wrote:Looks like US has declared war and persecution of our beloved white, rich, pious , up right Christian citizens.This can destroy capitalism. And ultimately destroy Trump or implicate him.

Rich white canadian Conrad black was first. Guy was 100% innocent. But demo jury of Chicago jailed him.Thank God our equally white, rich, Christian president Trump pardoned him.Guy just mismanaged a company! So what?

Epsrein was persecuted because he was white, rich, innocent Jew. Guy used to party with his own money but jealous demos want to jail him. He was killed in jail by demo. Apersecution of rich white well connected guy. People in US are jealous and want to destroy rich people, destroy capitalism . If he paid some young women of doubtful age so what?

I can give numerous examples of innocent rich white Wall Street guys who were falsely charged.
I hope you meant to be a sarcastic here.
antineoETC
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by antineoETC »

Anyhow, I wanted Trump to win the presidential election. The US elected corporato-plutocracy needs the population to be blaming all the wrong things (eg Latino immigrants) for their increasingly deteriorating economic situation so they can go on exporting their jobs to China, experimenting on them with GM crops, pesticides etc, reducing their access to healthcare etc etc. They want the masses to think "we need someone like Trump to solve all our problems". They didn't actually WANT Trump to be voted in and for people to see that someone like Trump, rather being the solution to their problems, is, along with his fellow plutocrats, the CAUSE of their problems.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website
Post Reply