PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

glitch wrote:
Hombre wrote: From experience I know for fact, they charge 30 -35% of what American contractor would charge me. This is not a small change when you need your roof repaired, or major landscape work. Appliance repair. the Amercan would chrge me $90 paid upfront just for him come to the house to look at the appliance. "Pedro Gozales" would not charge anything unless he does the work of course much cheaper then the other.

There is nothing wrong with people earning a living through hard work which improve other people's lives. The very reason they come here is to earn a decent living and feed their families back home with honor & dignity. By and large, they perform job which lazy American wish not do it.
1. what does that have to do with america...should I be able to come to Isreal and dwell their because I can make a living but not care enough to be a citizen. If I entered the country illegally, do i get a pass just because some people feel guilty and not hold me to a standard--a standard every isreali believes in, such as serve the military, but i get to just say, i like living here--i like working--but apart from being a citizen, screw that--i'm special... The fact they cannot feed their families doesn't absolve them--that we should be better than mexico just because?

Would Palistinians be able to enter isreal and dwell indefiniately--without becomeing citizens--you think that's fair--just because they want it--but they don't want it enough to really contribute to it--breaking the law is okay if you know whatever?

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote: I do agree with you wholeheartedly. Nonetheless, history shows that in US immigrants were good for US.

The difference between US & EU is that, after its independence and ratification of the constitution in 1776 - US had the same, language, economic system, religious & Western cultural. That meant everyone pretty much was on the same level playing field to start with.

EU was formed by amalgamation of 28 existing countries. Most with different languages, economic system, currencies, histories & cultural going back thousand years. The only common denominator was same religion of Christianity. Some like Germany, France & UK had much stronger economies then others. Others - due to Communism had weaker ones. To merge all that into one homogeneous group is a big challenge.

The very reason for which the foundation of EU (as far as I understand) had started with common market & language intended to facilitate one cohesive unit through commerce and later perhaps cultural and social. (I am aware you & sum cringe when you read or hear "common cultural" :lotpot: )
Immigrants were good for the united states because they believed in america.. they learned english, they kept their traditions but they didn't choose no to learn english--they went throughn a process but they wanted to be citizens--they went through the process of becoming a citizen. a person who refuses to be a citizen or even become one is not something most people have any respect for, And you shouldn't either Hombre, by your logic if Palistinians were to come into Isreal, work regularly then they get are okay regardless--they don't have to care about isreal, they get what every other citizen gets.

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Notice Hombre has stopped talking? He's an isreali that basically believes Muslims should kill all the jewish people in his country--he's so brave too he just wields the mighty block feature.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

talking about people not talking.... it has gone very quiet the last few days.... Did someone fart?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

manfred wrote:talking about people not talking.... it has gone very quiet the last few days.... Did someone fart?
Well, we can talk about the Trump administration and their relations with Iran.

https://qposts.online/post/3002" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

I don't understand the picture... Sorry being a pain, but I would love to know, please explain.

I do understand that Trump cancelled the Obama agreement with Iran, and re-instituted sanctions, as he believes that Iran is not keeping its end of the agreement. In Iran that resulted in various "death to America" protest with burning flags and stuff, and in Europe many countries are alarmed at the prospect of another crisis.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

manfred wrote:I don't understand the picture... Sorry being a pain, but I would love to know, please explain.

I do understand that Trump cancelled the Obama agreement with Iran, and re-instituted sanctions, as he believes that Iran is not keeping its end of the agreement. In Iran that resulted in various "death to America" protest with burning flags and stuff, and in Europe many countries are alarmed at the prospect of another crisis.
I don't know if you have been following QAnon but it definitely helps when trying to build up a comprehensive picture of the struggles between the Trump administration and the Deep State.

Here's a link to major Iranian dissident group with dubious origins. They're pumping up propaganda to encourage the Trump administration to engage in "regime change". Probably CIA-funded as well.

https://voiceofrestart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

manfred wrote:talking about people not talking.... it has gone very quiet the last few days.... Did someone fart?
No I am still here. I was out of reach for few days spending time on deep reflections of the form of Islam which SAM believes in.

User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Fernando »

manfred wrote: In Iran that resulted in various "death to America" protest with burning flags and stuff, and in Europe many countries are alarmed at the prospect of another crisis.
In Europe many countries are alarmed at the prospect of losing lucrative business, more like.
Surely the only question that matters is whether Trump is right or wrong about Iran's lying about its nuclear weapons activities.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4353
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by SAM »

Hombre wrote:
manfred wrote:talking about people not talking.... it has gone very quiet the last few days.... Did someone fart?
No I am still here. I was out of reach for few days spending time on deep reflections of the form of Islam which SAM believes in.
What's up, Hombre?

Why is it so difficult for Americunts to accept the simple fact that Trump is Stupid, Moron, Personality Disorder, etc.? :clueless:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

sum
Posts: 6623
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by sum »

Hello my good friend, SAM

Have you any evidence for what you claim about Trump? Was Muhammad of sound mind?

sum

User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Fernando »

SAM wrote:Why is it so difficult for Americunts to accept the simple fact that Trump is Stupid, Moron, Personality Disorder, etc.? :clueless:
There was a story of a dog: it was pretty stupid but: oh, so crafty!
Could that not apply to both Trump and your hero?
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

SAM wrote:
Hombre wrote:
manfred wrote:talking about people not talking.... it has gone very quiet the last few days.... Did someone fart?
No I am still here. I was out of reach for few days spending time on deep reflections of the form of Islam which SAM believes in.
What's up, Hombre?

Why is it so difficult for Americunts to accept the simple fact that Trump is Stupid, Moron, Personality Disorder, etc.? :clueless:
1. just because some people don't like Trump doesn't mean he crazy--the fact you and others don't like him doesn't mean hes crazy--nbot even Hombre says he's crazy. Homre believes him to be unfit to president--Hombre has no proof but like most leftist he doesn't want to deal in fact--sort of like the women on the view--they feel they are right, so even though they hve no proof--they refuse to deal with any evidence--they simply feel they are right--so ends justify means, Sam.

Secondly, how mny times did muslims like yourself sit and defend dictators like Saddam Hussein simply because he claimed to be a muslim--but none of you would say a word about the horrid activities of murder nd torture he did--and the minute that Bush moved against him--you took up the cuase that Bush was bad and Saddam was a victim.

Doesn't matter does it since you know you hate all folks who aren't muslims--your holy book says jews are evil, so you hide behind its only evil jews you hate--the Koran is pretty clear--alljews are evil so you have to kill them all--don't you. So to sum up--it doesn't matter what i say--since you won't write more than one sentence of snarky muslim name calling as your response or will you prove me wrong?

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

I notice Sam hasn't responded. It must be very hard to come up with one line responses--especially when challenged to write more that one line.

As well Hombre hasn't responded--behold the power of the mighty block. I wonder if when he's in Isreal, does he use the mighty "block" feature on the incoming rocket attacks?

Does that work Hombre.

Let's review shall we. When asked to deal with Trump policies. Hombre doubles down on--I think he's a rich, selfish man. Not fit to be president. He refuses to discuss anything else.

When asked if it is simple hate, Hombre lifts his head and says, that he is above that. Please notice the evidence--Hombre excoriates Trump Daily. He calls him stupid and unfit to be president--he engages in psychoanalyzing Trump, but will use no examples what-so-ever. Hombre just knows.

When asked to discuss Hilary Clinton, Hombre says there's no reason. When asked to discuss Obama and how Obama treated Isreal--specifically meddling in a foreign election Hombre is silent.

So please tell me hos Hombre's actions are not in fact Trump Hatred?

User avatar
Takeiteasynow
Posts: 785
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Special counsel Robert Mueller is getting the cooperation of Lebanese-American businessman George Nader with ties to Arab royalty in his probe of foreign influence on the Trump presidential campaign, including the possibility of a back channel between the Kremlin and the Trump transition team.

George Nader testified last week to the Mueller grand jury.
Mr. Nader is an adviser to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed Al-Nahyan of Abu Dhabi, the de facto ruler of the United Arab Emirates. According to The Times, Mr. Mueller is investigating whether Emirati money found its way to the Trump campaign, which would be illegal.
Guess who parties with Mueller's new key witness against Trump?

Image
Ricardo Cheaz, Bill Clinton, George Nader

Image
Bill Clinton is having a great time with Mueller's new witness at this exclusive resort in Long Island, Bahamas

George Nader is what you call a reliable witness. And the Clintrons are truly corrupted.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

jeez.... Clinton on a gay romp weekend.... But Hilary and Monica must be upset... (or relieved....)
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
Takeiteasynow
Posts: 785
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Well Monica might be there. But then probably under water, trying to attach Bill's special tube to her snorkeling mask. Why else would Bill look so happy?
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

glitch
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Wow--so silent--specifically after the Mueller report came out.

Glitch

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

To be honest, I never believed that Russian conspiracy thing from the start. To me the Mueller report sounds like "after thorough investigation, we have found no unicorns, not even unicorn droppings.... But that does not prove of course, unicorns do not exist."
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
Takeiteasynow
Posts: 785
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Talking about accusations... remember Stormy Daniels, the ex-porn star who sued and claimed she had an affair with Trump? This story made many headlines.

Her laywer, Michael Avenatti, was arrested today on multiple charges. He was charged Monday with trying to extort up to $25 million from Nike, bank and wire fraud for allegedly embezzling a client's money to pay off debts and use for his own expenses and defrauding a Mississippi bank by submitting false tax returns in order to obtain loans totaling $4.1 million.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mi ... ke-n987056" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



So now another narrative falls apart. And what about Mueller? Wasn't he part of the team that pushed the media frame "Saddam has chemical wapons so we need to attack" in 2003? It's what you call reliable sources.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Post Reply