PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
BaigZaheer

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by BaigZaheer »

Hombre wrote:
BaigZaheer wrote:
glitch wrote: Both you and Hombre are cowards--you sit there and assess an occasional tweet, or an offhand comment which by the way is true-then you both sit there and attack him with unsubstantial claims against he behavior--when asked can you discuss his policies you waffle like little bitches--i have post on post of Hombre doing this--which he then blocks me on because you know he's a coward--but you sir are a joke--Comey is a coward and should be in Jail because the man is a traitor..

but please defend James Comey--who is a rat bastard coward. Please justify his cowardice because he hates trump...tht's all the reason for him to be great.
Hello, glitch

Trump is a very serious and troublesome glitch, glitch. And we can expect umpteen glitches. We do not even have to stay tuned.
Now you understand why I relegated this guy to my "ignore" list. His posts make no sense, as he goes on rumbling with "do you have proof.....?" - though even if you would provide him with any proof he would dismiss it right off hand.

To people like him - trump is not the political leader - rather a cult leader whom he worships.
I do. The proof is so obvious. Trump has already formed his cult and that is why I had said that this good-for-nothing man will stay in office for another term.

He does not care about the educated, cultured and brilliant minds. Instead, he goes after people who share his 'values'.

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

Latest from Trump, courtesy BBC:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46763940" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
US President Donald Trump has said he could declare a national emergency to build a US-Mexico border wall without the approval of Congress.

It came after he met senior Democrats, who refused his requests for funding.

The stand-off has seen Mr Trump withhold support for a bill to fully fund the government until he gets money for the border wall.

He said he was prepared for the partial government shutdown - now in its third week - to last years.

Around 800,000 federal workers have been without pay since 22 December.
Will this rich pompous fool pay the 800,000 federal workers from his own pocket? A proof of insanity and an unstable mind.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

He acts the role of the tough-buff guy. To him it's all about image - how he is looks & sounds. Like lay his own photo looking tough on the cabinate table for all to see.

In reality he is - as you opined, a cowered - unprepared to withstand psychological pressure. Pelosi & Schumar know it. Now they are calling his bluff - run circles around him designed to render him as a loudmouth & weak.

To his credit though - I do support his stand on Iran and recognition of Jerusalm as capital city of Israel (I am aware you may disagree to it) .

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

Hombre wrote:He acts the role of the tough-buff guy. To him it's all about image - how he is looks & sounds. Like lay his own photo looking tough on the cabinate table for all to see.

In reality he is - as you opined, a cowered - unprepared to withstand psychological pressure. Pelosi & Schumar know it. Now they are calling his bluff - run circles around him designed to render him as a loudmouth & weak.

To his credit though - I do support his stand on Iran and recognition of Jerusalm as capital city of Israel (I am aware you may disagree to it) .
Americans have no choice but to live with this President, who has divided the nation and continues to pit people against people. That is all I see him doing. And the ignorant masses seem to enjoy but do not realise how miserable they are.

Frankly speaking, I consider both the Israelis and the Palestinians as idiots. To me, Israel is a cursed land. However, I do not support withdrawing from the P5 + 1 treaty, as it was not just signed between the US and Iran. He has shown that the US is not trustworthy.

Have a nice weekend, Hombre.

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Frankly speaking, I consider both the Israelis and the Palestinians as idiots.
Hey BaigZaheer, are you a Palestinian? You couldn't stand the heat and moved to Down Under? Yeah I know, up yours too!
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

Takeiteasynow wrote:
Frankly speaking, I consider both the Israelis and the Palestinians as idiots.
Hey BaigZaheer, are you a Palestinian? You couldn't stand the heat and moved to Down Under? Yeah I know, up yours too!
You really need to take it easy now to learn. 'moved to down under' the ass.hole of the world?

Have you ever heard of a single Palestinian by that name?

Tell me how to discuss anything with guys like you, who just assume.

Hilarious! Take it easy now! :lotpot:

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

No worries. I was just trying a "text-bait". It's intentionally misleading and crassly provocative. Responding will inevitably cause disappointment.
Have you ever heard of a single Palestinian by that name?
Surely not. Perhaps you are an undercover Palestinian?
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

BaigZaheer wrote:Frankly speaking, I consider both the Israelis and the Palestinians as idiots. To me, Israel is a cursed land. However, I do not support withdrawing from the P5 + 1 treaty, as it was not just signed between the US and Iran. He has shown that the US is not trustworthy.

Habibi, As an Israeli-American, I am not sure I agree with your assessment "Israel is cursed land" - nonetheless that's your view.

As for Iran. They want to destroy Israel and subjugate Jews to their fundamentalist brand of Islam. As Sh'ites & Persian - these Mullahs couldn't care less about the Sunni Arabs whom they loath and disdain. I am sure as well educated Muslim you already know these facts.

thanks anyway. You too Sahbi

Equestrian

Post by Equestrian »

Hombre wrote:
BaigZaheer wrote:Frankly speaking, I consider both the Israelis and the Palestinians as idiots. To me, Israel is a cursed land. However, I do not support withdrawing from the P5 + 1 treaty, as it was not just signed between the US and Iran. He has shown that the US is not trustworthy.

Habibi, As an Israeli-American, I am not sure I agree with your assessment "Israel is cursed land" - nonetheless that's your view.

As for Iran. They want to destroy Israel and subjugate Jews to their fundamentalist brand of Islam. As Sh'ites & Persian - these Mullahs couldn't care less about the Sunni Arabs whom they loath and disdain. I am sure as well educated Muslim you already know these facts.

Oh, but this is priceless.

Hombre, in his pathological hatred of Trump, has allied himself with a Muhammedan that believes Israel a cursed land.

I'm sure that BaigZaheer's policy prescriptions for the people of the cursed land would be absolutely magnanimous. Certainly, when compared to Trump.

Kemo-Sahbi, Hombre the cursed.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" ~Carl Sagan

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

Hombre wrote:

I like the way you addressed. Nice!

Beg to disagree on Iran, Hombre. There are 24,000 Jews living in Iran who do not even wish to go to Israel. Iranians are teh most loving people on earth. Iran does not want to destroy Israel, but if Israel tries, it will be destroying itself.

I still believe the whole territory is cursed and we can see there is no peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians.

There is a curse mentioned in Joshua 6 and I am pleased to quote:
26 At that time Joshua pronounced this solemn oath: “Cursed before the Lord is the one who undertakes to rebuild this city, Jericho:

“At the cost of his firstborn son
he will lay its foundations;
at the cost of his youngest
he will set up its gates.”
Israel built Jericho and we can see the result. LOL!

Thanks, Habibi.

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

Equestrian wrote:
Hombre wrote:

Hombre, in his pathological hatred of Trump, has allied himself with a Muhammedan that believes Israel a cursed land.

I'm sure that BaigZaheer's policy prescriptions for the people of the cursed land would be absolutely magnanimous. Certainly, when compared to Trump.

:lotpot:

Trump says "Jump", so dear Equestrian, please ask the self-loathing liar and the pompous fool, "How high, your Dumb Highness?"

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

Equestrian wrote: Oh, but this is priceless.

That is called a civil discourse. You should learn to do that.

Hombre did not agree with me but politely disagreed and made his point.

Any decent human being will consider Trump a blithering idi0t, a pompous fool, an arrogant good-for-nothing boaster and a loud mouth.

Whoever allies with Trump is like Trump. No one can deny this fact!

Equestrian

Post by Equestrian »

BaigZaheer wrote:
Equestrian wrote:
Hombre wrote:Habibi, As an Israeli-American, I am not sure I agree with your assessment "Israel is cursed land" - nonetheless that's your view.

Trump says "Jump", so dear Equestrian, please ask the self-loathing liar and the pompous fool, "How high, your Dumb Highness?"
Typical response from a Muhammedan.

Binary thought process, unrefined belligerency, cartoonishly boisterous and an utter lack of introspection.

All the traits of a low IQ desert denizen.

Tell me, Muhammedan, how high do you jump for your pedophile warlord, or rather, how high do you project your ass to the sky when prostrating?

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

Equestrian wrote:

Binary thought process, unrefined belligerency, cartoonishly boisterous and an utter lack of introspection.

Tell me, Muhammedan, how high do you jump for your pedophile warlord, or rather, how high do you project your ass to the sky when prostrating?
One knock, and the so-called equestrian fell down from the pony and could not take it! I can only entertain you this much. Cheers!

Typical non-Mohammadan denizen!

sum

Post by sum »

Hello BaigZaheer

Your last post only confirms what Equestrian says about you.

More and more of your posts lack substance and contain very little regarding Islam or Muhammad. It appears that you are becoming addicted to ad hominems and would rather not discuss Islam itself. I wonder why that is. Perhaps you can not defend the barbarity of Islam and so just post ad hominens especially on Trump because he is your bogey man who is starting the resistance against Islam and the muslim hijra into the USA.

sum

Equestrian

Post by Equestrian »

BaigZaheer wrote:
Equestrian wrote:

One knock, and the so-called equestrian fell down from the pony and could not take it! I can only entertain you this much. Cheers!

Typical non-Mohammadan denizen!

You Muhammedans never cease to entertain me, I'll give you that!

Speaking of knocks, how does your arse feel after your last prayer session?

Not exactly the 72 virgins you've been praying for, but I'm sure the goat will do.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

BaigZaheer wrote:Latest from Trump, courtesy BBC:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46763940" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
US President Donald Trump has said he could declare a national emergency to build a US-Mexico border wall without the approval of Congress.

It came after he met senior Democrats, who refused his requests for funding.

The stand-off has seen Mr Trump withhold support for a bill to fully fund the government until he gets money for the border wall.

He said he was prepared for the partial government shutdown - now in its third week - to last years.

Around 800,000 federal workers have been without pay since 22 December.
Will this rich pompous fool pay the 800,000 federal workers from his own pocket? A proof of insanity and an unstable mind.
Ah yes, the BBC sausage machine. Maybe they forgot to point out that the crazy American funding system results in this sort of thing happening regularly regardless of which party is in power. They certainly didn't mention that Trump-hating Remainiacs in the UK parliament are threatening to try to use the same trick over here to force the UK government to submit to the unlected Eurocrats in Brussels.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

BaigZaheer wrote:Beg to disagree on Iran, Hombre. There are 24,000 Jews living in Iran who do not even wish to go to Israel. Iranians are teh most loving people on earth. Iran does not want to destroy Israel, but if Israel tries, it will be destroying itself.
Oh Trust me habibi, For privacy resaons, I won't elaborate further - nonethless I do know enough about Jews in Iran to tell you with absolute certainty that what we hear them say in public is not at all what they really think about their true feellings & sentiments to both - Israel & the regime in Iran. They simply afraid to say anything bad about the regime.

Perhaps unknown to many non-Jews, today there are dozens and dozens Jewish women from Iran living in Kibbutzim. Years earlier their parents - fearing their daughters be married to Muslim men and forced to convert to Islam, quietly sent their daughters to Israel, via Istanbul where Israeli agents had whisked them to Israel.
I still believe the whole territory is cursed and we can see there is no peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians.
If that's true - Yah-khrabetu why the Palestinians want it so bad?
There is a curse mentioned in Joshua 6 and I am pleased to quote:

26 At that time Joshua pronounced this solemn oath: “Cursed before the Lord is the one who undertakes to rebuild this city, Jericho:

“At the cost of his firstborn son
he will lay its foundations;
at the cost of his youngest
he will set up its gates.”

Israel built Jericho and we can see the result. LOL!

Thanks, Habibi.
I need to read it from the HB in original Hebrew language.

glitch

Post by glitch »

BaigZaheer wrote:
Equestrian wrote: Oh, but this is priceless.

That is called a civil discourse. You should learn to do that.

Hombre did not agree with me but politely disagreed and made his point.

Any decent human being will consider Trump a blithering idi0t, a pompous fool, an arrogant good-for-nothing boaster and a loud mouth.

Whoever allies with Trump is like Trump. No one can deny this fact!

You are talking about half the country--who voted for him asshat--please label them a cult--which shows you don't even know what a cult following is--a cult implies a fringe number of people--not half the country.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:

Wow, that's his view? you should go live over in Iran Hombre, i mean its just the view of people there that Jews are pigs and rats. what could happen, i mean just their view right? Wow the more you talk and side with the muslims, the more people see how dense you are.