PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Hombre

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Fernando wrote:You may well be right, Hombre, but the BBC operates in exactly that way too! It may employ lots of research staff, but everything they report is squeezed through the Beeb's Left-wing sausage mincer.
I usually, watch BBC World. Mostly I like Steven Suken with his take-no-prison questions. He is good.

Left-wing sausage mincer. that is funny indeed. I like it.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:There only one, and no one else which will bring down trump. His own arrogance, stupidity and utter ignorance of realities will eventually do him in.

This is the first time in his life - someone is putting the fear in his pants, with no fixers to protect him, he simply keeps his head in the sand.
aaaand your evidence is? None--right, you have me blocked. I suppose it's really easy to be right and base your statements on the magic of Hombre's magical opinion which ignores facts by blocking any comment from someone who disagrees with you.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
Fernando wrote:I'm quite sure that the reptiles in the BBC are only interested in arrogance, stupidity and ignorance as weapons. What they're really after is his politics - that is, anything he says or does that goes against their self-assured certainty that they are right (i.e. Left). So anyone disagreeing must not only be wrong but bad.
Although the head of state is the one who makes the ultimate decision affecting the lives of others - the process to that fateful decision involves multiple institutions and contributions from hundreds of people who weigh in their professional opinion.

Once all inputs are in - then the president makes the decision. trump operates out of sheer ignorance and lack of knowledge sufficient to run any organizations - let alone the US government. His decisions are made on his whim. According to reports, he never reads memos or bothers to stay long enough to hear recommendations from his staff.
Please enlighten us Hombre, on how you know these clear opinions, Are you in the room when Trump makes decisions? Are you inside his head? He certiainly lives in your head rent free.

Lastly, your hatred of trump is consumed by the idea that he ha no advisors whatso ever, where as every, educated profesional smart person told Obama the Iran deal was a bad idean and then he made his descision regardless of what the most knowledgeable men in the US told him was bad, but Obama just knew. Isn't it great you ignore Obama'sn Treachery to bash Trump--costantly.

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

All I can say about Trump is that this pompous fool has made sure that he will complete two terms.

Mencken was also right a hundred years ago.

glitch

Post by glitch »

BaigZaheer wrote:All I can say about Trump is that this pompous fool has made sure that he will complete two terms.

Why is he a fool, seriously, do any of you ever bring evidnene between your outright calling him an idiot... I'm sorry, but Bark Obama's GRADES alone make him stupid--the fact he loves Farakhan and hated isreal alone should have labeled him a traitorous cuthroat idiot.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

BaigZaheer wrote:All I can say about Trump is that this pompous fool has made sure that he will complete two terms.

"Pompous fool" is still a compliment for this idiot.
Much like the old saying - Use of force & vulgarity begins at the exact spot where the use of head had stopped. He uses profanity because he does not have the intellectual capacity to win over others - so he resorts to name-calling, which explains the fact that 99% of his disciples are poorly informed "joe-six-packs" whom - like himself, receive 99% of their information through audio-visual medium rather than print.

With his vulgarity - trump plays with fire. No one - let alone the head of major government agencies with 30 or 40 years of service to their country, will sit back and take it to the chine. Although by no means do I suggest any form of violence against him - trump should know better NOT to f..ck around with those like Jim Clapper & John Brennen who spent their entire professional lives at fearsome CIA mastering the art of destroying opponents.

I for one - listen very carefully to these men and J. Comey's concern about trump. Because within their duties as heads of CIA, NI & the FBI they must have seen some concrete evidence of wrongdoing to which like the canary in Mine they are sounding the alarm. Maybe they are trying to tell the nation "trump may have been compromised by the Russians. Otherwise, how can you explain his bizarre & submissive behaviour with Putin.?

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

glitch wrote:

Why is he a fool, seriously, do any of you ever bring evidnene between your outright calling him an idiot... I'm sorry, but Bark Obama's GRADES alone make him stupid--the fact he loves Farakhan and hated isreal alone should have labeled him a traitorous cuthroat idiot.
I am not a fan of Clinton or Obama or George Bush. Bush did make a fool out of himself but he was not like this pompous fool and blithering idi0t Trump.

Evidence? It is right there in the news and in his Twitter account daily. The whole world is laughing at Trump. How come you do not notice?

Clinton, Bush and Obama mocked this property dealer so much that he decided to stand for election and won it by corrupting minds of Americans on various forums. He gained a lot of experience on forums like Topix.

Now, you have a property agent and a realtor sitting in WH who just wants to hold that title. He is not really fit for the highest office in the US. A complete fool and a flop.

Anybody who likes Dick Trump, in my humble opinion, is like him.

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

Hombre wrote:

Much like the old saying - Use of force & vulgarity begins at the exact spot where the use of head had stopped. He uses profanity because he does not have the intellectual capacity to win over others - so he resorts to name-calling, which explains the fact that 99% of his disciples are poorly informed "joe-six-packs" whom - like himself, receive 99% of their information through audio-visual medium rather than print.

With his vulgarity - trump plays with fire. No one - let alone the head of major government agencies with 30 or 40 years of service to their country, will sit back and take it to the chine. Although by no means do I suggest any form of violence against him - trump should know better NOT to f..ck around with those like Jim Clapper & John Brennen who spent their entire professional lives at fearsome CIA mastering the art of destroying opponents.

I for one - listen very carefully to these men and J. Comey's concern about trump. Because within their duties as heads of CIA, NI & the FBI they must have seen some concrete evidence of wrongdoing to which like the canary in Mine they are sounding the alarm. Maybe they are trying to tell the nation "trump may have been compromised by the Russians. Otherwise, how can you explain his bizarre & submissive behaviour with Putin.?
I agree whole-heartedly with your assessment. The man is simply running down the best and polished minds in the US.

glitch

Post by glitch »

BaigZaheer wrote:
Hombre wrote:

I agree whole-heartedly with your assessment. The man is simply running down the best and polished minds in the US.
Both you and Hombre are cowards--you sit there and assess an occasional tweet, or an offhand comment which by the way is true-then you both sit there and attack him with unsubstantial claims against he behavior--when asked can you discuss his policies you waffle like little bitches--i have post on post of Hombre doing this--which he then blocks me on because you know he's a coward--but you sir are a joke--Comey is a coward and should be in Jail because the man is a traitor..

but please defend James Comey--who is a rat bastard coward. Please justify his cowardice because he hates trump...tht's all the reason for him to be great.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello BaigZaheer

Your quote -
Clinton, Bush and Obama mocked this property dealer so much that he decided to stand for election and won it by corrupting minds of Americans on various forums.

The greatest corruptors of minds are muslims. They are in a league by themselves. They are so completely indoctrinated that they can not recognise this - just like you. It is amazing how effective Islamic indoctrination is when it takes the empathy out of muslims as well as all the humanity that the rest of mankind regards as normal.

Your god, Allah, is both the greatest deceiver and the only god out of a great many religions that does not abide by the Golden Rule. Can you not see this or is your indoctrination even preventing you from accepting this as a possibility?

sum

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

sum wrote:Hello BaigZaheer

Your quote -
Clinton, Bush and Obama mocked this property dealer so much that he decided to stand for election and won it by corrupting minds of Americans on various forums.

The greatest corruptors of minds are muslims. They are in a league by themselves. They are so completely indoctrinated that they can not recognise this - just like you. It is amazing how effective Islamic indoctrination is when it takes the empathy out of muslims as well as all the humanity that the rest of mankind regards as normal.

Your god, Allah, is both the greatest deceiver and the only god out of a great many religions that does not abide by the Golden Rule. Can you not see this or is your indoctrination even preventing you from accepting this as a possibility?

sum
Hello, sum

We are discussing Donald Trump. This is a thread on politics. You have been indoctrinated to talk against Islam, so do that on other threads.

So, tell me what this pompous fool in the entire American History and a moron has done in the last two years for his country? He is dragging the US down into the gutters.
Last edited by BaigZaheer on Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

glitch wrote:
Both you and Hombre are cowards--you sit there and assess an occasional tweet, or an offhand comment which by the way is true-then you both sit there and attack him with unsubstantial claims against he behavior--when asked can you discuss his policies you waffle like little bitches--i have post on post of Hombre doing this--which he then blocks me on because you know he's a coward--but you sir are a joke--Comey is a coward and should be in Jail because the man is a traitor..

but please defend James Comey--who is a rat bastard coward. Please justify his cowardice because he hates trump...tht's all the reason for him to be great.
If we were cowards, we would not be writing so openly on the most idio-tic President of the US. How can you like this ignoramus, who is a property wheeler-dealer and knows nothing about politics and running a government.

List up his achievements. You can include his tweeting and arousing dumb farmers, blue-collar workers and the rednecks at his regular rallies. What else?

It is Putin who is saving him from getting impeached and kicked out. That is why I had said in my first post that this clown will finish two terms as that is what he wants. He knows how to do that. No one can beat this rude, crude and petty person in the next election. Rest assured.

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

glitch wrote: Both you and Hombre are cowards--you sit there and assess an occasional tweet, or an offhand comment which by the way is true-then you both sit there and attack him with unsubstantial claims against he behavior--when asked can you discuss his policies you waffle like little bitches--i have post on post of Hombre doing this--which he then blocks me on because you know he's a coward--but you sir are a joke--Comey is a coward and should be in Jail because the man is a traitor..

Hello, glitch

Trump is a very serious and troublesome glitch, glitch. And we can expect umpteen glitches. We do not even have to stay tuned.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello BaigZaheer

It is clear that you do not like Trump for the very reason that I do like Trump. It is all to do with his reluctance to let Islam have its way in the USA. You would prefer Trump to be out and the USA to be Islamic if you are a muslim and so I would like to ask the following question -

You are a muslim and so would you please tell me which Islamic state you would claim to be truly representative of Islam and should be copied in the USA?

sum

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

It is clear that you do not like Trump for the very reason that I do like Trump. It is all to do with his reluctance to let Islam have its way in the USA. You would prefer Trump to be out and the USA to be Islamic if you are a muslim and so I would like to ask the following question -

You are a muslim and so would you please tell me which Islamic state you would claim to be truly representative of Islam and should be copied in the USA?

sum
sum, you are really a very funny non-Muslim like the bigot Trump. All Muslim leaders are his allies and he is in the pockets of rich Arab leaders and Putin.

This is what I had written. Read again!
Hello, sum

We are discussing Donald Trump. This is a thread on politics. You have been indoctrinated to talk against Islam, so do that on other threads.

So, tell me what this pompous fool in the entire American History and a moron has done in the last two years for his country? He is dragging the US down into the gutters.

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

So, dear sum, please talk about Trump! Leave your obsession of Muslims and Islam behind on other threads. OK?

glitch

Post by glitch »

BaigZaheer wrote:

Your quote -

sum
Hello, sum

North Korea. The tax cuts. He reversed all of Obamamesiah's executive actions and the economy soared bck life. He pulled us out of syria. he destroyed the individual mandate on Obama care. HE pulled us out of the paris climate accords. He approved the keystone pipeline. HE fights for people in this country against illegal immigration.

glitch

Post by glitch »

BaigZaheer wrote:
glitch wrote:

If we were cowards, we would not be writing so openly on the most idio-tic President of the US. How can you like this ignoramus, who is a property wheeler-dealer and knows nothing about politics and running a government.

List up his achievements. You can include his tweeting and arousing dumb farmers, blue-collar workers and the rednecks at his regular rallies. What else?

It is Putin who is saving him from getting impeached and kicked out. That is why I had said in my first post that this clown will finish two terms as that is what he wants. He knows how to do that. No one can beat this rude, crude and petty person in the next election. Rest assured.

whatever you have nothing but conspiracy theory concepts--no evidence, but to you calling him stupid and screaming "Russia--Russia--russia!" is aparently evidence--newsflash walter Cronkite--you got nothing.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

BaigZaheer wrote:
glitch wrote: Both you and Hombre are cowards--you sit there and assess an occasional tweet, or an offhand comment which by the way is true-then you both sit there and attack him with unsubstantial claims against he behavior--when asked can you discuss his policies you waffle like little bitches--i have post on post of Hombre doing this--which he then blocks me on because you know he's a coward--but you sir are a joke--Comey is a coward and should be in Jail because the man is a traitor..

Hello, glitch

Trump is a very serious and troublesome glitch, glitch. And we can expect umpteen glitches. We do not even have to stay tuned.
Now you understand why I relegated this guy to my "ignore" list. His posts make no sense, as he goes on rumbling with "do you have proof.....?" - though even if you would provide him with any proof he would dismiss it right off hand.

To people like him - trump is not the political leader - rather a cult leader whom he worships.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
BaigZaheer wrote:

Hello, glitch

Now you understand why I relegated this guy to my "ignore" list. His posts make no sense, as he goes on rumbling with "do you have proof.....?" - though even if you would provide him with any proof he would dismiss it right off hand.

To people like him - trump is not the political leader - rather a cult leader whom he worships.
Since when did you ever provide proof. All our converstions are on this thread. show me any example of proof other than you hating Trump. When dscussing the economy you said it was doing "just fine." no evidence provided. You wouldn't give any comment on Trump fighting ISIS--you said and I quote, "Trump is too stupid to fight ISIS." I'm not making any of this up its all on this thread. Put your money where your mouth is, and show us on this thread you lying hack--in fact you refused to provide any evidence what so ever--but notice this folks this is the isreali who basically sides with a basic muslim jew hater. Anything to hurt and hate trump though.