PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Ariel

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ariel »

antineoETC wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:26 pm

Is English your first language?
No dear. I am a Dutch woman ( 73 years old, I guess I could be your grannie ) who made a silly mistake . I know.

singular =woman

plural= women.

Forgive me antineoETC . :oops:

BTW. Why do you hate me? :cry: If you want me to, I can commit suicide . Just tell me.

But not just now. Now I am going to bed with my dear old husband and the cat.

I just cleaned the forum so my job is done.

Goodnight.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Ariel, wrote:No dear. I am a Dutch woman
Your English is better than mine. Seriously. That it is your second language does explain why you took literally what I immediately saw as a parody of a progressive. No criticism whatsoever was implied my question.
BTW. Why do you hate me? :cry:

Please accept my sincerest apologies if anything I have written or the way I have written it has given you that impression. I greatly respect you for your dedication to keeping this forum going.

I am horrified that I might have unintentionally upset or hurt you. I feel terribly guilty. I'm so sorry.

I didn't realise I'd double posted back there btw.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website
glitch

Post by glitch »

Dear Ariel,

I have personally come to a dark realization over the last week. The US is a place that was once a shining beacon. I have never seen such hatred for a human being in my life--i have watched as people treat the president with such Venmous hatred--and i have never seen anything like it. I literally see people saying he commits crimes and they literally ignore what Joe Biden has done.

I don't know what to say anymore. They want him dead--they literally compare his sons to Saddam Hussein's sons and they have no rationality. So I just have to sit and keep my mouth shut. It hurts me to even deal with the way they act.
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

glitch wrote:I have personally come to a dark realization over the last week. The US is a place that was once a shining beacon. I have never seen such hatred for a human being in my life--i have watched as people treat the president with such Venmous hatred--
There is one reason for that. His perfectly reasonable comments about Muslim immigration. Progressives have been programmed to respond with a demented rage to the slightest negative commentary on Islam.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

glitch wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:08 pm
Dear Ariel,

I have personally come to a dark realization over the last week. The US is a place that was once a shining beacon. I have never seen such hatred for a human being in my life--i have watched as people treat the president with such Venmous hatred--and i have never seen anything like it. I literally see people saying he commits crimes and they literally ignore what Joe Biden has done.

I don't know what to say anymore. They want him dead--they literally compare his sons to Saddam Hussein's sons and they have no rationality. So I just have to sit and keep my mouth shut. It hurts me to even deal with the way they act.
I feel the same glitch. Look at this. Although I am sure you already have seen it.
Spoiler! :

WATCH: Biden Supporters Hold Mock Executions Of President Trump To Cheering Democrats, “Kill that, B*tch!”

With the election still in limbo, Biden and the Democrats took it upon themselves to go ahead and claim victory in a race they haven’t even won yet. Without any knowledge of how politics works, Biden supporters took to the streets to celebrate. And remember, we are currently in the middle of a pandemic, but that doesn’t matter now, I guess. With celebrations taking place all over the country, let’s take a closer look at a couple of them and what they did to celebrate.

What you are about to see is graphic in nature and should never be a form of expression towards a sitting President. Still, the Democrat voters thought the best way to use their time was to forget about COVID-19 and resort to protesting outside the White House. One supporter even carried a severed head of Donald Trump on a spike. The head was accompanied by a pig nose and pacifier in his mouth. Remember, this is the party that also supports Black Lives Matter and Antifa, so it isn’t out of the normal for them to promote violence and anarchy throughout America.

The protests didn’t stop just in Washington D.C. as there were other celebrations throughout America. In Philly, the rambunctious crowd decided to hold a mock execution of President Trump using a blow-up rag doll that looked like Donald Trump. They punched, kicked, and even spit on the doll. One supporter could even be heard yelling, “Kill that, B*tch!”

The rally turns dangerous as a motorcycle decides to get in on the action and uses his tires to tear apart the doll. Onlookers cheer and clap as they destroy the doll.

In Ohio, Biden supporters dressed a mannequin to look like the President, and then each person took a turn beating the effigy until there was barely anything left. Again, this is supposed to be the progressive party, or at least that is how they market themselves. Over the past months, Biden fanatics have cried over how the President conducts himself, yet they stoop so low as to not even give him a chance. Instead, they build effigies and mock executions to show just where their loyalties and morals lie.

This piece was written by Jeremy Porter on November 8, 2020. It originally appeared in DrewBerquist.com and is used by permission.

Here in Holland, some people celebrated the "winn" of Biden. :ehh: The media here has always been anti Trump, and people who only read newspapers and watch the news on TV, they are being told lies about Trump.

Fortunately many right wing voters here, do like Trump, and they wish we had a president like him. One who is fighting for his people. I am one of them. Trump reminds me a bit of my father. He passed away 20 years ago, but he also was a man of steal . Honest, hard working and fighting against injustice. Thanks to him and to our education ,all his children and grandchildren have moneywise a good life now.

But keep faith glitch. It ain't over yet. Trump still can be president for the next 4 years, and if not, I hope he will rest, do the things he likes and enjoy his family.

And we...We will have a great time criticising Biden en Harris, and watching from far how antifa and BLM mess up there country.

Because BLM is not going to stop rioting . Never.

Look at this video.

"I got a Biden sign, therefore spare me!"

:whistling:
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

antineoETC wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:53 am
I feel terribly guilty. I'm so sorry.
Don't feel guilty antineoETC. I was teasing you. I am not that easily offended.

And you were right. The older I get, the more my English is deteriorating.
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Ariel wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:40 pm
antineoETC wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:53 am
I feel terribly guilty. I'm so sorry.
Don't feel guilty antineoETC. I was teasing you. I am not that easily offended.

And you were right. The older I get, the more my English is deteriorating.
You did a too-convincing spoof of a suicidally depressed person!
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Tolerant Left: What is the matter with those people :clueless:

Alec Baldwin. I do not know this guy. Hoe famous can he be.
Alec Baldwin: ‘Bury Trump in a Nazi Graveyard and Put a Swastika on His Grave’

In a grim tweet on Sunday night, far-left actor Alec Baldwin called for President Donald Trump to be buried in a Nazi graveyard with a Swastika placed on his grave.

Repeating a common radical left-wing theme of associating President Trump and his administration with the Nazis and their regime, the celebrity activist took to Twitter to describe his idea of a fitting burial for the president. “Bury Trump in a Nazi graveyard and put a swastika on his grave,” Baldwin tweeted from his Hilaria and Alec Baldwin Foundation account, which has over 1 million followers. “The majority of Americans made the right choice. Trump is a maniac.”

Baldwin’s tweet prompted cruel and violent responses from his fanbase.

“Bury him right now,” replied one Twitter user.

“Better put him in a concrete crypt as well so his followers can’t dig him up and claim he rose from the grave and form a new religion around him,” wrote another.

“no. he does not deserve a burial. dump him in an unmarked grave or better yet in a crematorium,” tweeted yet another user.

Another called to expand the list of those who deserved similar treatment.

“Wouldn’t it be better to also put a swastika on the grave of the owner of Fox News for allowing Trump, via Fox News, during so many years to spit his poisonous, hateful, spiteful, divisive, indecent language on the American people, thus brainwashing & deceiving half of them?” wrote one Twitter user.

Baldwin is noted for his late-night TV role playing and mocking the president. Baldwin was tapped by Saturday Night Live to play Trump during the season premiere of the 42nd season in a cold open mocking the first presidential debate in October 2016 and continued playing him throughout his term in office, appearing in dozens of episodes.

Baldwin’s recent tweet was not the first in which he had made such divisive statements.

In early September, Baldwin referred to the president as a “fascist whore” who he called to remove “from our lives.”

Baldwin’s criticism didn’t stop with the president.

In August, Baldwin smeared the everyday Americans who appeared and spoke at the Republican National Convention, claiming they were all high on drugs prior to launching personal attacks against them, in addition to declaring that anyone voting for President Trump in this year’s election a sufferer of mental illness.

Despite Twitter’s policy of banning posts and shutting down accounts for promoting violence and defamation, Twitter has yet to reprimand Baldwin or remove his posts.
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Nazis don't employ Jews. They kill them. "Prophet" Muhammad killed Jews. Ergo....
Centaur

Post by Centaur »

he is an extreme leftist fool.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Trump wins title of Americans’ most admired man in annual survey

President Donald Trump has come out on top as Americans’ most-admired man for 2020, according to Gallup’s annual survey, ending former President Barack Obama’s 12-year run with the title.

This year’s poll results mark the first time Trump has won most-admired man on his own, after last year tying with Obama for the title. Former first lady Michelle Obama still ranks as the most-admired woman in 2020, earning the title for the third year in a row, with Vice President-elect Kamala Harris in second place.

18 percent of the U.S. adults surveyed named Trump when asked which man “living anywhere in the world they admire most,” while 15 percent named Obama. President-elect Joe Biden was third.

The results of the poll, conducted Dec. 1-17, were heavily split along party lines, with 48 percent of Republicans naming Trump and 32 percent of Democrats opting for Obama as their top choice. Biden was also a popular choice for Democrats, earning 13 percent of their responses.

No other public figure besides Trump received more than 2 percent of Republicans’ votes. Trump and Obama tied on the vote of independents, each earning 11 percent, while Biden earned 3 percent.

This year’s results mark the 10th time Trump has finished among the 10 most admired men and the 15th time Obama has made the list.
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

It seems, there is no freedom of press anymore in the VS. Trump is banned from twitter.

His last tweets.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Ariel wrote:It seems, there is no freedom of press anymore in the VS [sic]. Trump is banned from twitter.
This does put Republicans and right-wingers generally in a bit of a bind. Twitter is private property and the property owners are using their property as they see fit. Being able to use your own property as you see fit free from state interference is a central plank of conservative thought. The political right have for long benefitted from an appallingly biased press. In the UK the Rupert Murdoch-owned Sun crowed how its propaganda against a Labour Party leader Australian Murdoch did not want running the country decided a general election in favour of the Conservatives. These woke Social media behemoths do need to be brought to heel, but the necessary measures will set a precedent for state interference in the rights of private property that can be applied elsewhere.
antineoETC

Ki in byRe: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by antineoETC »

BRENDAN O'NEILL on Trump Twitter ban.
Ansar al-Zindiqi

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Reuters reported:

President Donald Trump now plans to leave Washington on the morning of Inauguration Day next Wednesday after considering a departure on Tuesday, two sources familiar with the matter said on Friday.

Trump, who had already said he will not attend President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, is planning a ceremonial farewell at Joint Base Andrews, the base outside Washington where Air Force One is headquartered, the sources said.

The sources stressed that the plan could change. It was unclear whether Trump would speak on Wednesday.

Trump will then fly on to Palm Beach, Florida, to begin his post-presidency at his Mar-a-Lago club, the sources told Reuters. He is likely to be in Florida by the time Biden is inaugurated at midday on Wednesday.

A handful of White House aides plan to work for Trump in Palm Beach as the former real estate tycoon works on retaining his clout in the Republican Party.

Some advisers have been urging the president to host Biden for a White House meeting ahead of Inauguration Day, but there has been no sign Trump is willing to do that, an administration official said.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

The best president ever left the White House.