PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

As I remember, Manfred asked you to clarify your statement on trump deserving to Die--Hombre--to which you doubled down-saying to be exact, that he deserved it--as always you fall right in DNC line with everything even when they put Trump through an impeachment they didn't have the votes to win--but when I asked you to talk about policies specifically Trump's policies everything you argue has fallen apart even the poor farmers--which he negotiated--you then ignored since it didn't fit your narrative. When asked to talk about policies you then double downed on your same statement that you stand by your statement--meaning by your own words--I don't have to talk about stuff I can still wish for his death--wish for him to be destroyed--and I, Hombre could give a sh!t the Democrats can violate his civil rights--because he's abrasive, and I don't like him.

If that is not your position then I ask you to prove it because every post I ask you about stuff, such as Trump's Civil Rights being violated you ignore--you then also ignore his approval rating becuase you have nothing--and there have been numerous times. I also asked if they found no collusion, to your credit you said he didn't do it, but I also asked if Mueller brings some baloney about obstruction of justice will you latch onto that? You did. Meuller bought no evidence. Mueller didn't charge Trump. But the cowardly demcrats didn't charge him with any obstruction of Justice and they didn't even charge him with a crime.
User avatar
Takeiteasynow
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Well Hombre has strong opinions, almost cast in stone, a kind of permanently fixed position on Trump and other matters. Hombre is by far the most conservative person on this forum! Or should I say dogmatic? :D
User avatar
Equestrian
Posts: 488
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Equestrian »

Hombre, dogmatic?

I could never imagine such a thing!
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" ~Carl Sagan
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Equestrian wrote:Hombre, dogmatic?

I could never imagine such a thing!
Actually no. He likes when Trump does something which I assume is morally right toward Isreal--he ignores everything that Obama did to kick isreal in the teeth--which he did every time. Hombre claims to be a man of dual citizenship--and yet having lived in Isreal he doesn't respect Bibi Netenyahu was winning the elections--he supposedly lives in the area of that Terrorist dangerzone, but Hombre hates Trump except when he's being decisive--he loves Hillary Clinton except when he ignores the crooked things she did. He praises Obama who told isreal to practice restraint when Hezbollah was outright attacking civilians--but Yeah Trump in his mind is the problem--so whatever Trump does is wrong and he's the wrong man for the job and Trump who has had to roll back the stifling regulation that Emperor Obama imposed--Hombre just you know looks at that and says literally, "That's not true."

If Trump does anything for isreal he gets credit but then right after that Hombre kicks him in the balls--end of story.
User avatar
Ariel
Posts: 7853
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ariel »

Fake news: Leftist Berlin mayor falsely accuses Trump of “piracy” over botched order of N95 masks

Berlin’s Left-wing Mayor and Interior Secretary have both accused the Trump administration of “piracy” for allegedly “confiscating” 200.000 N95 masks ordered for Berlin police from 3M in China. When called out by the conservative opposition, the entire story turned out to be Fake News.

Berlin’s Interior Secretary Andreas Geisel confirmed his anti-American allegations to Left-wing Tagesspiegel newspaper, which ran with the story without waiting for independent confirmation or checking with US authorities.

“We regard this as an act of international piracy,” Geisel said.

“This is not how you treat your Transatlantic partners,” Geisel added while accusing Trump of employing “Wild West” methods.

Police commissioner Barbara Slowik told the Tagesspiegel they had ordered 400,000 N95 masks from a US manufacturer, 200,000 of which she claimed had been “confiscated” at Bangkok airport. “We have to assume this is a result of US export restrictions.”

City council leader Burkard Dregger (CDU) questioned the allegations, calling them “deliberately misleading”.

“The USA has no power to confiscate protective gear in a foreign country. The Senate is seeking a scapegoat to the pin the blame on for their own failure to stockpile enough protective equipment,” Dregger said.

The outrageous claim then began to fall apart almost immediately.

On Friday evening, manufacturer 3M told press agency dpa, they had “no record of an order for 3M masks from China by the Berlin police,” and “no indication that any 3M products were confiscated.” The White House similarly stated the US had not “confiscated” any PPE destined for abroad.

On Saturday, the Berlin Interior Department had to admit the order had been placed with the 3M affiliate in Germany, of which 200.000 masks had merely been delayed in Bangkok. The reason was unclear. The US government was not involved.

The Berlin Mayor or Interior secretary have yet to apologize. The US embassy protested on twitter

This isn’t the first time the German Left has tried to weaponize their hatred for Donald Trump during the Chinese COVID-19 pandemic.

In Mid-March, Angela Merkel’s flagship newspaper WELT accused President Donald Trump of trying to buy up German biotech company CureVac and secure a possible coronavirus serum “exclusively for the USA” – a story that turned out to be wholly fabricated.

US Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell has been vocal in protesting rampant anti-Americanism in German Media, and erected a statue of Ronald Reagan on the roof of the Berlin embassy when the Left-wing government refused to grant a site in the city. The Left-wing Berlin government also refused landing rights to US Air Force veterans commemorating the 70th anniversary of the Berlin Blockade in June 2019, after the 90-year old-vets had flown their vintage aircraft across the Atlantic for the event.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Takeiteasynow wrote:Well Hombre has strong opinions, almost cast in stone, a kind of permanently fixed position on Trump and other matters. Hombre is by far the most conservative person on this forum! Or should I say dogmatic? :D
I call it - "being honest to oneself". On some issue in which I have had direct experience - I do have strong opinions. trump is one of them. As president, when he does something which I think is right - support of Israel, embassy in Jerusalem etc. I gave him credit & even thanked him for it.

Notwithstanding. For past few decades I have been observing this guy on TV & read about him. His divorcees, his exaggeration of himself & push his face on TV. His BK's & cheap bragging. I simply grew up resenting it. Therefore, my issue with trump is not just about the last elections, Rather, his constant lies (I know more then expert know), his demeanor - his needless insults of highly accomplished people like Tillerson, Mattis etc. His Play the tough-puff guy.

I am old enough & have seen enough in my life to separate real leaders from the phony ones. trump being the ladder one. His is a very insecure individual who craves for love, adulation & constant affirmations of his conduct, and hides behind the bravado which he play.

The fate of the entire nation is at his hand. watching him play the Monday-morning quarterback - where he blames others & takes no responsibility for his own failed decision (like for two moth mock the coronalvirus) and take full credit when thing go right.

I hate no one - I just resent his crude behaviour.
User avatar
Takeiteasynow
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Hombre wrote: Takeiteasynow wrote:
Well Hombre has strong opinions, almost cast in stone, a kind of permanently fixed position on Trump and other matters. Hombre is by far the most conservative person on this forum! Or should I say dogmatic? :D

I call it - "being honest to oneself". On some issue in which I have had direct experience - I do have strong opinions. trump is one of them. As president, when he does something which I think is right - support of Israel, embassy in Jerusalem etc. I gave him credit & even thanked him for it.

Notwithstanding. For past few decades I have been observing this guy on TV & read about him. His divorcees, his exaggeration of himself & push his face on TV. His BK's & cheap bragging. I simply grew up resenting it. Therefore, my issue with trump is not just about the last elections, Rather, his constant lies (I know more then expert know), his demeanor - his needless insults of highly accomplished people like Tillerson, Mattis etc. His Play the tough-puff guy.
I am not here to judge your character - though I think you would have made a great addition to Seinfield as Jerry's daddy, mockingly accepting all those modern things as 'a bit rude...' And poor Kramer would be having a hard time too I suppose.

Yet this all isn't very objective when it comes to evaluating Trump's performance. Trump is already convicted by the libtard media while dozens of other leaders have made the same mistake (due to China's cover up). And not a single word on multiple budget cuts affecting the CDC under the Obama administration or Cuomo neglecting NY's hospitals for over a decade now. If Cuomo is a hero then Trump is Superman - following libtard logic.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Takeiteasynow wrote:I am not here to judge your character
Yes that what you say my good man - then you turn around and do just that::
though I think you would have made a great addition to Seinfield as Jerry's daddy, mockingly accepting all those modern things as 'a bit rude...' And poor Kramer would be having a hard time too I suppose.
Yet this all isn't very objective when it comes to evaluating Trump's performance. Trump is already convicted by the libtard media while dozens of other leaders have made the same mistake (due to China's cover up). And not a single word on multiple budget cuts affecting the CDC under the Obama administration or Cuomo neglecting NY's hospitals for over a decade now. If Cuomo is a hero then Trump is Superman - following libtard logic.
Come on! by the fact you insult those who disagree with your way of thinking (libtart) devoid your own effort to be taken seriously. I am not defending Liberals as much as I have issue with conservative's use of insults as tool to prevail on matters of intellectual discourse.
Otherwise your are trying the same lame tictic of "what about" - shift the argument to the other side as diversion tool.

The problem is - As PoUS - trump need not use foul language & insults to move forward with his agenda. He could accomplish lot more & gain respect form others had he been more respectful to others.
As for Cuomo, Obama, Pelosi - this a democracy & as the opposition party it is incumbent upon them to identify & point out the president action. The same it true for both parties when conservatives rightfully were criticizing the democrats when they majorities in both house & WH.
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
Takeiteasynow wrote:I am not here to judge your character
Yes that what you say my good man - then you turn around and do just that::
though I think you would have made a great addition to Seinfield as Jerry's daddy, mockingly accepting all those modern things as 'a bit rude...' And poor Kramer would be having a hard time too I suppose.
Yet this all isn't very objective when it comes to evaluating Trump's performance. Trump is already convicted by the libtard media while dozens of other leaders have made the same mistake (due to China's cover up). And not a single word on multiple budget cuts affecting the CDC under the Obama administration or Cuomo neglecting NY's hospitals for over a decade now. If Cuomo is a hero then Trump is Superman - following libtard logic.
Come on! by the fact you insult those who disagree with your way of thinking (libtart) devoid your own effort to be taken seriously. I am not defending Liberals as much as I have issue with conservative's use of insults as tool to prevail on matters of intellectual discourse.
Otherwise your are trying the same lame tictic of "what about" - shift the argument to the other side as diversion tool.

The problem is - As PoUS - trump need not use foul language & insults to move forward with his agenda. He could accomplish lot more & gain respect form others had he been more respectful to others.
As for Cuomo, Obama, Pelosi - this a democracy & as the opposition party it is incumbent upon them to identify & point out the president action. The same it true for both parties when conservatives rightfully were criticizing the democrats when they majorities in both house & WH.
When did the media question Obama ever. When did the Republicans force a impeachment process on Obama knowing they couldn't win?
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre proclaims he does not hate Trump but post after post here shows that he won't talk about his policies--when people who invesrigate Trump basically say we can't clear him but we have no evidence--then Hombre conveniently looks the othr way--when presented with Facts he says, "That's not true." even people admit that are envionmentally ware that Trump rolled back stifling regulations of Obama's-- you'll do it cause i'm an emperor and demand you do it style of presidency BS and that the economy and job growths lifted itself miles the minute he did. Even Democrats lie and say it isn't "Good for everyone."

See Hombre is the kind of person that would demand the wall in Isreal be torn down as much less attacks on Isreali Citizens have slowed. No Hombre is more concerned with Trump's presidential meanness than he is in Trump's results--no Hombre believes that the democrats which told people to go to china town would have saved us--while they spent extra time of an impeachment without even charging Trump with a crime--that they would have handled the epidemic better. Let's note this came from China--trump restricted Travel from China and he was called a racist for it.

Hombre is deranged and he doesn't care about anything Trump has done that was good.
User avatar
Takeiteasynow
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Hombre wrote:Yes that what you say my good man - then you turn around and do just that::
Sure, you're the one that deserves a side snack.
Hombre wrote:The problem is - As PoUS - trump need not use foul language & insults to move forward with his agenda. He could accomplish lot more & gain respect form others had he been more respectful to others.
There's much more too it - attitude is one thing, results another. But I especially refer to Dem's foul play. So what's the latest?

ABC launches a rumor, that a November report from the Defense Department's National Center for Medical Intelligence believed that a new disease spreading out-of-control in Asia would pose a real threat to U.S. forces based in the region.
Newsweek wrote:One source told ABC News that intelligence analysts' conclusion was that a new contagion spreading through China "could be a cataclysmic event," and that conclusion was shared with the White House on multiple occasions, culminating in a detailed description of the problem appearing in Trump's President's Daily Brief (PDB) in early January.
The existence of this report was then denied by the Intelligence community, the Pentagon, Trump and the National Center for Medical Intelligence. But that's trivial as it's the perfect alibi for the Pelosi/Thompson proposal to create a commission studying the government's response to the coronavirus pandemic. And if that doesn't work out then Admin Schiff - who else - will implement new legislation modeled on the 9/11 Commission so his Intelligence Committee can launch a new round of inquiries on the Trump administration.

So when congress returns from recess we can expect to see a new round of very dirty tricks - with Schiff taking the lead. Nothing new of course - but it's in the GOP best interest to break this alliance and foul play between progressive media and Dem's insiders.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Sorry Amigo. Your reply make no sense to me.
"ABC spreads rumors". What rumors? & what does it have to do with either political parties - Dems in particular? Anyone can spread rumors. Foxnews opinion department spread unsubstantiated rumors day in and say out - all under the guise of "Freedom of speech".

As to the rest of the comment. I can not fathom why do you think any opposition party doing its democratic duties & review & criticize the work of the executive branch is anything other then "conspiracy" to you & other conservatives?
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:Sorry Amigo. Your reply make no sense to me.
"ABC spreads rumors". What rumors? & what does it have to do with either political parties - Dems in particular? Anyone can spread rumors. Foxnews opinion department spread unsubstantiated rumors day in and say out - all under the guise of "Freedom of speech".

As to the rest of the comment. I can not fathom why do you think any opposition party doing its democratic duties & review & criticize the work of the executive branch is anything other then "conspiracy" to you & other conservatives?
Okay, this is connected--notice Hombre ignores the numerous attempts to indict Trump? There we 4 investigations into Russian Collusion--those don't include the Mueller Report.

To Hombr'e's credit he made a slant comment at the time before he shifted to Obstruction of Justice-which I asked him in advance if he would support the muller report--regardless when Hombre thinks we aren't paying attention he posts the Russia Russia Russia Narrative again?

Hombre also likes to complain when they took Impeach Trump and it fails.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Here is a Liberal President who in 2014 was talking "trash nonsense" about preparing for new virus pandemic. These Libertats - can't get enough of them. :whistling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBVAnaH ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Centaur »

Hombre wrote:Here is a Liberal President who in 2014 was talking "trash nonsense" about preparing for new virus pandemic. These Libertats - can't get enough of them. :whistling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBVAnaH ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
well, He was speaking from experience of h1n1 and other pandemics which were less contagious than corona. Also don't forget that Obama was the president who thought ISIS was a house party. So he was pretty useless tackling Islamic terrorism or even recognizing it.

As for corona, the fact is that almost every world leader underestimated the virus mainly because it originated from a closed up country that was unwilling to disclose the seriousness of the illness.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist
User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Centaur »

Hombre wrote:Sorry Amigo. Your reply make no sense to me.
"ABC spreads rumors". What rumors? & what does it have to do with either political parties - Dems in particular? Anyone can spread rumors. Foxnews opinion department spread unsubstantiated rumors day in and say out - all under the guise of "Freedom of speech".

As to the rest of the comment. I can not fathom why do you think any opposition party doing its democratic duties & review & criticize the work of the executive branch is anything other then "conspiracy" to you & other conservatives?
..hmm fox news spreads rumours cnn, Washington compost and msnbc all sread the truth typical leftist snob attitude.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:
Hombre wrote:well, He was speaking from experience of h1n1 and other pandemics which were less contagious than corona. Also don't forget that Obama was the president who thought ISIS was a house party. So he was pretty useless tackling Islamic terrorism or even recognizing it.

As for corona, the fact is that almost every world leader underestimated the virus mainly because it originated from a closed up country that was unwilling to disclose the seriousness of the illness.
He said "we should be prepared in case of Ebola-like virus". coronalvirus then was not known - the very reason he didn't mention it by name.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:..hmm fox news spreads rumours cnn, Washington compost and msnbc all sread the truth typical leftist snob attitude.
You won't get much argument from me on that.
User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Centaur »

Hombre wrote:
Centaur wrote:
Hombre wrote:well, He was speaking from experience of h1n1 and other pandemics which were less contagious than corona. Also don't forget that Obama was the president who thought ISIS was a house party. So he was pretty useless tackling Islamic terrorism or even recognizing it.

As for corona, the fact is that almost every world leader underestimated the virus mainly because it originated from a closed up country that was unwilling to disclose the seriousness of the illness.
He said "we should be prepared in case of Ebola-like virus". coronalvirus then was not known - the very reason he didn't mention it by name.
just general taking that's expected of a l a local authority chief in the wake of a pandemic like h1n1 or SARS
post the full video to give the context not an edited one.Nothing special here.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Notice Hombre agrees that media spreads rumours--but every Rumour they spread, Hombre latches onto, that is if it has the most effect in hurting Trump.
Post Reply