PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
Equestrian wrote:Right, so I'm not going to hold your hand and explain every literary device in my post. Although, I might consider your request for a more lucid phrasing if you ask me in a respectful and civilized manner.
Just begin your response with "pretty please" whenever you need me to unpack the irony.

As for Trump, I never asked you to apologize for your scandalous characterization of the man. Again, I was simply pointing out the irony of your dogma.
I must confess, however, that hardline ideologues like yourself amuse me. And I do like to humor myself from time to time.
"pretty Please"???
You are indeed funny - or trying to be one. Equally, you too amuse me with your adoration of a man who is taking us down the disastrous path. I am sure you also witnessed how the rest of the world (UN Assembly Sep 2018) literally laughed at his face. All that because of his outlandish comments and continued lies & distortions of facts.
Okay, I know you've blocked me, but i don't give a pluck. I will respond to your naive stupidity and hatred. This board will see me respond to stuff you manage to just say off the cuff and i will say it.
1. Where is your evidence we are going down a disatrous path. I'm sorry, as far as you;ve ever said, your justification for your beliefs on this board is that "Trump is too stupid." That is all you've ever said. And now I'm going to show what we went through for eight years. For Eight years, we went through Obama saying the US was nothing special. That Russia was the moral authority and okay to deal with issues in the middle east--specifically Syria.. Libya was overwhelmed with hardcore muslim brotherhood thugs and Isis grew in the middle east . Assad in Syria used Sarin gas on his people, and you know what Obama's response was--Nothing. Not a damn thing, and according to you he was a fantastic genius.

As for the UN laughing at Trump-- I'm not about to even worry about Islamic Killing machine nations who spend the majority of their time trying to outright DESTROY isreal on a regular basis-- you have No idea who laughed at Trump--and i would bet it was Nations like Iran--Turkey, russia Syria on and on and on and on--ya done? How about Socialist cuck nations like France who by the way allow muslim gangs to burn cars every year because well Protests? And whose people just got the hell up off their asses and said, no more--how about 3rd world socialist dictators countries like Cuba or other places in South America... Yeah so if they laughed at Trump so the f%$^ what?

If you think he lying then give me a damn example!!! give me one that isn't something that actually hurts people because Obama told many lies and they actually changed the country through his policies.

Off course - to those who rely on one source for their information - trump is a hero. Otherwise you and other like you would realize that - notwithstanding promises made during the campaign, once one gets in the WH - things look totally different from the Oval Office. Not every promise made during the campaign can be fulfilled after that. Moreover, his glaring attitude with US's most adversary (Putin & Russia) is a very cause for concern among many intelligence services.
1. other politicians who couldn't deliver on their promises are not my concern.they are the swamp that needs to be drained.
2. people who voted for trump were half the country--other than your belief that trump stole the election and cheated--to which you have no f^&$ing proof just like Mueller.
3. You tell me you are a isreali but you don't act like an isreali--but regardless--i could care less about how much you think they intelligence services are hurt--they aren't--but when intelligence services prove certain thngs that don't support your narrative you could give a damn--as long as they support your f$%# Trump narrative.
It is not about the wall itself - rather about trump's tactics of manufacturing crises to justify his ultimate objectives of removing anything or anyone who disagrees with him. Furthermore, he trusts Putin (Russia's interference with our election) more than his own intelligence chiefs. Which other U. S. president ever behaved like that? - unless there is a hidden agenda.
Were there not just 15,000 people at the boarder, and did they not enter Mexico illegally, and did they not storm our border? Excuse me?

Secondly, Obama ignored intelligence reports so don't give us that holier than Trump attitude. You have no evidence they altered any votes--i know evidence means nothing to you, but I'm tired of you ignoring stuff that doesn't support your narrative-- Why don't you debunk Trump's recent address and the statistics he submitted there--do you know why you don't because his statement is sound--and his facts clear.. You are the one echoing the democratic party line--and the lame stream media.. so again you are the one listening to only one source.
Finally, you tell me, how the hell bunch south American women & children escaping poverty & violence from their counties can pose "national emergency" in our country?. Why make such a big deal of it?. The only reason - As I pointed out, is his image vis-a-vis his base of ill-informed gullible admirers..
This was debunked already and if you believe it wasn't lets cover the fact they were offered sanctuary in Mexico and didn't take it, nor did they ask for Sanctuary in mexico.
And that they also were 90 percent male in the whole caravan.
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

So. Hombre spouts off that Civility is key to what he does--but he blocks me for a difference of opinion. meanwhile, in his own statements he just throws out statements wit h no backing because you know feelings.

Why don't muslims just block us--oh wait, they just ignore us on here.

So how can Hombre claim to becivil if he has blocked me?
User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Centaur »

meantime, on the other side, where the people kind guy is in charge.

Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

centaur, if you would have been a woman standing in front of me, I would give you a big hug & kiss on the chick. Bravo, well done

This video vividly demonstrated the very reason why stupid Muslim leaders get pounded on their heads - time after time. Have you noticed, none of them in the lobby uttered a single word to her accusation of "inviting everyone - but deny Jews & Muslims" from entering the hall - except try to show the little pamplet with "We reserve the right to deny anyone". Of Course. She was there to provoke them, and these idiots fell right in her trap.

Instead, they should have let her in with open arms - thus cut the wind off her sail. Show everyone the type of Islam to which they wish to depict to the rest of the world -"Peaceful", "open", "tolerant"

These idiots just re-affirmed the fact, in public they speak of peace (Dar-al Salam) - while in private they speak of war. (Dar -al-Harb)
User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Centaur »

Hombre wrote:centaur, if you would have been a woman standing in front of me, I would give you a big hug & kiss on the chick. Bravo, well done

This video vividly demonstrated the very reason why stupid Muslim leaders get pounded on their heads - time after time. Have you noticed, none of them in the lobby uttered a single word to her accusation of "inviting everyone - but deny Jews & Muslims" from entering the hall - except try to show the little pamplet with "We reserve the right to deny anyone". Of Course. She was there to provoke them, and these idiots fell right in her trap.

Instead, they should have let her in with open arms - thus cut the wind off her sail. Show everyone the type of Islam to which they wish to depict to the rest of the world -"Peaceful", "open", "tolerant"

These idiots just re-affirmed the fact, in public they speak of peace (Dar-al Salam) - while in private they speak of war. (Dar -al-Harb)
Hombre the unanswered question is , why is the liberal left invite these people in heir millions to their countries when they do not share any of the values of the host nations but working actively to replace it with their barbarian ideology, the same one they ran off from?
.Why is the liberal left pretend that all religions and ideologies are the same one or the other way when they arent?

This is not some fringe left, but the main stream left that we are taking about and this is a serious issue. No one wants to address this for fear of being labelled a nazi or racist by Islamists and leftists together. Unless these issues gets addressed this is only going to get worse.sad but true.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:centaur, if you would have been a woman standing in front of me, I would give you a big hug & kiss on the chick. Bravo, well done

This video vividly demonstrated the very reason why stupid Muslim leaders get pounded on their heads - time after time. Have you noticed, none of them in the lobby uttered a single word to her accusation of "inviting everyone - but deny Jews & Muslims" from entering the hall - except try to show the little pamplet with "We reserve the right to deny anyone". Of Course. She was there to provoke them, and these idiots fell right in her trap.

Instead, they should have let her in with open arms - thus cut the wind off her sail. Show everyone the type of Islam to which they wish to depict to the rest of the world -"Peaceful", "open", "tolerant"

These idiots just re-affirmed the fact, in public they speak of peace (Dar-al Salam) - while in private they speak of war. (Dar -al-Harb)
Hombre, what does any of this have to do with Trump--here again you have shown your blatant attempt to ignore me--over your feelings and hijacked the thread. Let me congratulate you. BraVO, JUST LIKE a muslim. Ignore what you cannot defend. :clap:
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:Hombre the unanswered question is , why is the liberal left invite these people in heir millions to their countries when they do not share any of the values of the host nations but working actively to replace it with their barbarian ideology, the same one they ran off from?
.Why is the liberal left pretend that all religions and ideologies are the same one or the other way when they arent?

This is not some fringe left, but the main stream left that we are taking about and this is a serious issue. No one wants to address this for fear of being labelled a nazi or racist by Islamists and leftists together. Unless these issues gets addressed this is only going to get worse.sad but true.
It is not a question of "right", "Left" or "black & white". In democracy - everyone has the right to express his / her opinion - agree or object to our respective views or political stance.

Otherwise, if everyone of us who wish to have ONLY the type of political, social & cultural to suit our own views - you will end up living in a dictatorship. Not a healthy proposition my good man.

Now, when you talk about people who do not share with your cultural with come to your home and at some point expect you to alter your life to suit their views & religious belief - I absolutely agree with you, and vehemently object.

Israel, Canada, Australia US vividly demonstrate the mantra where people from all walk of life gather under one roof, all - except Islamist among us, agree to integrate in that country.
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:It is not a question of "right", "Left" or "black & white". In democracy - everyone has the right to express his / her opinion - agree or object to our respective views or political stance.
Otherwise, if everyone of us who wish to have ONLY the type of political, social & cultural to suit our own views - you will end up living in a dictatorship. Not a healthy proposition my good man.

Now, when you talk about people who do not share with your cultural with come to your home and at some point expect you to alter your life to suit their views & religious belief - I absolutely agree with you, and vehemently object.

Israel, Canada, Australia US vividly demonstrate the mantra where people from all walk of life gather under one roof, all - except Islamist among us, agree to integrate in that country.

So, with that in mind, Hombre still sees Trump as a bigot and stupid.
User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11602
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

The problem that I can see with democracies is they only allow voters choices within certain very narrow limits. You can see an example in the Netherlands for example: There is a party called the freedom party which in the last election came second. But ALL other parties claim they will never form a coalition with them, so unless they get an absolute majority which never happens in any European country (except Belarus, with is a dictatorship) they will never get a chance to govern.
The same is true for the National Rally is France, or the "Alternative for Germany" and many others. You will only ever get governments who really are only slightly different from each other.

The US is also in that situation, or at least it was, until Trump. He stood as the candidate of a main party, but he really does not match other presidents from that party in views and actions.

He is the first "maverick" who made it into power for a very long time. And there was a momentous backlash. People are used to their leaders coming from a certain cut of cloth. Trump did not. But rather than accepting the democratic result and allow him to govern, many politicians and even jugdes saw it their "duty" to disrupt him as much as possible.

I think he should be allowed the same freedom to act as those who came before him. If he does make a mess of it, then the responsibility is his, as will be the consequences.

Whatever you think of him, he exposed a comforting lie we used to live with for a very long time... that democracy means people can elect the government they truly want. They can't. They can only make very limited choices, some say fake choices. So it is not surprising that people get angry.

What Trump has achieved though is that the "understanding" of who can govern has been well and truly challenged. In Europe we are increasing seeing a rise of "alternative" parties everywhere, which already means that old established coalition habits will soon no longer be able to get majorities. Then what happens will be very interesting.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

dear manford,
To be frank, I am quite surprised with your blind support of trump and take strong exception to your view of "let him govern as he sees fit".

As you know I follow the politics in both - Israel & US. One country with only 9m inhabitants has no less then 14 political parties running for election on 07 April. The other with 325m inhabitants has only two major parties - none of which is even a largest party. According to Pew Research. Registered:

Democrats - 27%. Senators: 53/100 . Representatives: 235/435
Republicans - 26%. Senators 45/100. Representatives: 198/435
Registered independent - 43% . Senators - 2. Representatives: 0

What type of democracy is that when almost 82m American do not have a voice in the legislative body?.
Every election you hear the same slogan - like robots, Republican talk only about taxes and government as the enemy (now about keeping non-whites out). Democrats talk about doing the opposite. Rarely if ever you hear fresh idea how to bring the country together.

Now trump.
He is not a democrat nor a republican. He lives & dies by image - of himself. Look young, tough, resolute & know-it-all is what he lives for. He makes decisions which affect the lives of billions of people around the word - w/o any advise or consultation from vast organization designed to do just that - make wise and intelligent decisions - not a capricious ones depending of platitudes.

The only reason he run for PoUS is to use the office as marketing tool to enhance his "trump" brand worldwide - "presidentialize" his properties around the world. Have you notice that the only places he goes for "recreation" is to his own gulf resorts or hotel (in DC). Watch commercial TV (FoxNews, CNN & MSNBC) an average of 5 to 6 hours a day? Change his decision (on the border Wall) just because some TV & Radio commentators had criticized him?

In just two years he managed to take away HC insurance from millions of low income Americans - same gullible ones who voted for him. He isolated us from EU & NATO, antagonized allies. With his thoughtless massive tax cut National debt has shot up with no viable plan how to pay for it. I am not even going to his flagrant violation of the US constitution (Emolument) and his insults of the defense & intelligence community who dedicated their adult lie to defend the country.

The only credit I give him is his recognition fo Jerusalem as Capital City of Israel & praise his stand on the Mullahs in Iran & China's theft of western intellectual properties.
User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1555
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Something for Sunday.
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nlaI886TU0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.
User avatar
Equestrian
Posts: 488
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Equestrian »

Hombre wrote:
Now trump.
He is not a democrat nor a republican. He lives & dies by image - of himself. Look young, tough, resolute & know-it-all is what he lives for. He makes decisions which affect the lives of billions of people around the word - w/o any advise or consultation from vast organization designed to do just that - make wise and intelligent decisions - not a capricious ones depending of platitudes.

The only reason he run for PoUS is to use the office as marketing tool to enhance his "trump" brand worldwide - "presidentialize" his properties around the world. Have you notice that the only places he goes for "recreation" is to his own gulf resorts or hotel (in DC). Watch commercial TV (FoxNews, CNN & MSNBC) an average of 5 to 6 hours a day? Change his decision (on the border Wall) just because some TV & Radio commentators had criticized him?
This ought to be submitted as a clinical evaluation of your psychopathology.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" ~Carl Sagan
User avatar
Equestrian
Posts: 488
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Equestrian »

Ansar al-Zindiqi wrote:Something for Sunday.
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nlaI886TU0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hail Trump, the God-King! Hail Victory!
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" ~Carl Sagan
User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Fernando »

Manfred and Hombre: I think the problem is not with democracy but with the party system. Voters have to choose between blocks of policies, some of the contents of which they like, other contents they have to put up with. As a result, people have to vote for the "least worse" party. I've certainly never felt able to vote wholeheartedly for any of the UK parties.
The other side of the problem is how to replace the party system. Logically, there should be a steady stream of referenda and people could decide on each issue on its own. I can see an immediate problem though: there would almost certainly be conflicting issues such as social decisions conflicting with economic ones conflicting with international ones. To sort this out you'd need a fairly stong government to "guide" the voters... and hey! Presto! you have parties again.
They do have a lot more referenda in Switzerland though but I don't know anything about their government and politics.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Equestrian wrote:This ought to be submitted as a clinical evaluation of your psychopathology.
And
Hail Trump, the God-King! Hail Victory!
Yeah. It is clear this conversation is way over your head.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Fernando wrote:Manfred and Hombre: I think the problem is not with democracy but with the party system. Voters have to choose between blocks of policies, some of the contents of which they like, other contents they have to put up with. As a result, people have to vote for the "least worse" party. I've certainly never felt able to vote wholeheartedly for any of the UK parties.
The other side of the problem is how to replace the party system. Logically, there should be a steady stream of referenda and people could decide on each issue on its own. I can see an immediate problem though: there would almost certainly be conflicting issues such as social decisions conflicting with economic ones conflicting with international ones. To sort this out you'd need a fairly stong government to "guide" the voters... and hey! Presto! you have parties again.
They do have a lot more referenda in Switzerland though but I don't know anything about their government and politics.
Fernando,
In all humanity's history, we have gatherd around those with whom we have the most common - religion, race, language, ethnic, and yes, political ideology too. The very reason for Brexit. As I understand from Dr. Sam, you wish to maintain your British independence, heritage, cultural, the Christian religion & way of life, and I don't blame you at all for wanting to keep out those elements hostile to your value.

Notwithstanding, In democracy, more diversity of opinions & views - it constantly re-invents and develop new constructive ideas among constituencies in a given society - it brings more vibrant, creative and dynamic society.

By nature, we humans always seek for new ways to solve issue to which we face daily. seeking the status quo, or limiting fresh ideas from permeating into society - soon or later it will create tyranny, decadent societies, and sure lead to "virtual dictatorship" where the 3rd largest party in the country gets absolute monopoly to & drag the country to wherever serves the interest of that small group - as the case was in US between 2010-2012 (Obama) & 2016-2018 (trump). That is not a receipt for healthy and stable society - any society. The fall of Islam is a classic example whene people are forced to think, eat, drink and behave only one way prescribed by Prophet Muhammad some 1400 years ago.

With all its faults, the 9.2m bloody Israelis have 14, yes FOURTEEN political parties running for election. every schmuck there has an opinion - from far left to far right, Atheist to ultra orthodox. Muslim Jew & christians and in-between. It shows vitality, dynamism - however too much of a good thing may cause harm, which explains why government rarely finish their 4-year term.

There is the Good, the Bad & the Ugly.
User avatar
Equestrian
Posts: 488
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Equestrian »

Hombre wrote:
Equestrian wrote:This ought to be submitted as a clinical evaluation of your psychopathology.
And
Hail Trump, the God-King! Hail Victory!
Yeah. It is clear this conversation is way over your head.
No, I'm just a couple memes past you. You need to ditch that bloated ego to run on my track, Amoretz.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" ~Carl Sagan
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:dear manford,
To be frank, I am quite surprised with your blind support of trump and take strong exception to your view of "let him govern as he sees fit".
He won the election and had the majority in the house and senate. And YET the powers given him by the most excellent constitution are said to be in dispute. I know Hombre that you and other liberals like to use the constitution as toilet paper. We know.




As you know I follow the politics in both - Israel & US. One country with only 9m inhabitants has no less then 14 political parties running for election on 07 April. The other with 325m inhabitants has only two major parties - none of which is even a largest party. According to Pew Research. Registered:

Democrats - 27%. Senators: 53/100 . Representatives: 235/435
Republicans - 26%. Senators 45/100. Representatives: 198/435
Registered independent - 43% . Senators - 2. Representatives: 0

What type of democracy is that when almost 82m American do not have a voice in the legislative body?.
whatever dude. half the country voted for the man.
Every election you hear the same slogan - like robots, Republican talk only about taxes and government as the enemy (now about keeping non-whites out). Democrats talk about doing the opposite. Rarely if ever you hear fresh idea how to bring the country together.

and for eight years Hombre, Obama dewed derision and race hatred and did what he wanted--he signed executive action documents that crippled business, and he took the side of Palestinian terrorists every time, and sh!t on isreal constantly.

He tried to interfere in an election in isreal--he GAVE IRan everything on the notion of good faith--which IRAN does not have.
Now trump.
He is not a democrat nor a republican. He lives & dies by image - of himself. Look young, tough, resolute & know-it-all is what he lives for. He makes decisions which affect the lives of billions of people around the word - w/o any advise or consultation {/quote}

Not true whatsoever you lying @ss. You just don't like the peopke who give him advice, but I'll tell you right now. Sebastion Gorka, Jared Kushner and many others have his back.
from vast organization designed to do just that - make wise and intelligent decisions - not a capricious ones depending of platitudes.



And as usual--no eividence, you just say it, and Hombre is an infalliable Isreali praising terrorists and shitting on Isreal all to hurt Trump.
The only reason he run for PoUS is to use the office as marketing tool to enhance his "trump" brand worldwide - "presidentialize" his properties around the world. Have you notice that the only places he goes for "recreation" is to his own gulf resorts or hotel (in DC). Watch commercial TV (FoxNews, CNN & MSNBC) an average of 5 to 6 hours a day? Change his decision (on the border Wall) just because some TV & Radio commentators had criticized him?

In just two years he managed to take away HC insurance from millions of low income Americans - same gullible ones who voted for him. He isolated us from EU & NATO, antagonized allies. With his thoughtless massive tax cut National debt has shot up with no viable plan how to pay for it. I am not even going to his flagrant violation of the US constitution (Emolument) and his insults of the defense & intelligence community who dedicated their adult lie to defend the country.
He did not because people in NATO are now paying their fair share. He negotiated a new trade deal with mexico and worthless Canada- Afraid I am going to have to ask you to actually produce some evidence--as usual you say I'm right and some people just assume you're right. Not on my watch Hombre.

HAHA MsNBC is pro trump, really?

How about sone evidence he took health care away from people--what health care Hombre, the health care that Obama shoved down our throats?



The only credit I give him is his recognition fo Jerusalem as Capital City of Israel & praise his stand on the Mullahs in Iran & China's theft of western intellectual properties.
Which is not what your bowing bitch Obama ever did.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Ansar al-Zindiqi wrote:Something for Sunday.
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nlaI886TU0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By grace of god - where things have come to? How low is a low?. Today the great US of A has become a one-man show - making decisions on subjects to which he has no clue nor informed on. The irony is trump doesn't even read the simplest memo - everything with him is through Audio-visual. How can anybody govern a country like that? - let alone a superpower with worldwide reach.

For more then 45 years trump has cultivated the image of the "successful Billionaire" with superior tast for dress, food, and healthy livings, the "Master tough negotiator", the "golden condo" in NYC. Now after two years in public eyes - we see none of these images. He is Not a rich with net worth of Billion dollar. His rivals already had figured out that - with platitude & stroke his ego, trump will change his mind (Abe of Japan & Junker of EU on US economic sanctions).

Anyone with taste for fine food & beverage does NOT order junk food & coke for his guest in the White-house.

Worse yet, his continued and unabashed lies for which he changes his mind faster then spelling of his last name. What type of example does PoUS sets for future generations. Is trump's callus behaviour set the tone for other candidates that the sure way to win the highest office in the land is lie, insult, cheat others.

Regardless of party affiliation, race, religion & creed, no leader - let alone the president should be allowed to win an office based in these malign and rubbish behaviour.
User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4373
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by SAM »

Image
Enough said
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
Post Reply