PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Nosuperstition
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Nosuperstition »

manfred wrote:The Czech Republic has about 10,500,000 inhabitants. Of those 13150, according to the last census, were "Romani", or gypsies, the original kind we do not have many of in the UK, a group of people who left North West India in the early Middle Ages, and lead a travelling life, on the whole, but some settle down and live in flats or houses, and work in normal jobs.

As a percentage they are a minority amounting to just 0.13% in the Czech Republic. However some 50% of inmates in Czech prisons are from that minority. In normal circumstances you should be able to conclude that committing offences and being a gypsy are statistically related, and a gypsy in much more likely to become involved in crime than other Czechs. Statistics do not tell us reasons, they merely alert us of something, and we need to work it out from there.

Now, guess what... This is a TOTAL taboo subject in the Czech republic. it is RACIST to suggest that gypsies have a problem with committing offences. To merely suggest that something needs to be done about this problem to reduce crime makes you a right-wing Nazi.

But the same Czechs who say that all the gypsies they know are decent people will buy a steering lock for their car if some move to their neighbourhood, forbid their children to play with gypsy children and keep their shoes inside the house, instead of on the doormat as it is the custom anywhere east of Hanover...
So you consider gypsies as genetically prone to committing offences?If not what is your solution?White people of the old forum were saying that they allow even their grand children to play with those of the blacks and are not in any way enamoured of the pure white Arya status Hitler gave them etc etc.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.
User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11602
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

NS. Look carefully what I said.
Statistics do not tell us reasons, they merely alert us of something, and we need to work it out from there.
Correlation does not imply causation. It can, but it does not have to. And nowhere did I mention anything about "genetics". In fact I think that would be looking totally in the wrong place.

What we do know is that statistically, if you a gypsy in the Czech Republic you are about 400 times more likely to to end up in prison than if you are not.

Why, that is can have a great many reasons. The most likely area you need to look at is their ethics and their cultural values.

There you first find a very strong "us and them", and a feeling of "entitlement"... such as "are we not better people than they? So why should they have money and we have none?" You also find that they believe that non-gypsies are INFERIOR to them, and therefore different ethical standard apply to them. You can cheat them, steal from them or even kill them sometimes, things you would not think of doing to your own people. If your father taught you these things and possibly took you on burglaries from a young age, the chances are you also see little wrong with breaking into peoples houses, and the chances are you too end up in prison like your father and grandfather before you. Also, when people react to you because of this attitude or behaviour you say you are "persecuted".

Again you find a similarity: Muslims also believe in an "us and them" and see themselves as superior, and many believe that non-Muslims only exist to be taken advantage of by them in various ways. Once you classify other people as less human than yourself, it is only a small step to justifying stealing from them or even killing them. Another group with this view of "us and them" and an "entitlement" obsession where the Nazis. They merely used "race" as a way to justify this.

So, rather than suggesting "all cultures are equivalent", we should challenge people living among us who hold values that are contrary to ours.

I hope that clarifies it somehow.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
Nosuperstition
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Nosuperstition »

manfred wrote:There you first find a very strong "us and them", and a feeling of "entitlement"... such as "are we not better people than they? So why should they have money and we have none?" You also find that they believe that non-gypsies are INFERIOR to them, and therefore different ethical standard apply to them. You can cheat them, steal from them or even kill them sometimes, things you would not think of doing to your own people.
Gypsies amount to 0.13% of the population.How much of the national wealth is in their hands?And do they practice family planning or not?The incentive to resort to dacoity or robbery only increases with increasing population numbers and lack of family planning.What has been their population percentage increase in the last 70 years or so?Is it greater than the national average or lesser than the national average?Or are they being economically discriminated in subtle forms by the white majority even after practicing family planning ?As they say in Telugu "if caught you will be called a thief,if not you will be called the lord".I will also consider subtle discrimination as another form of stealing even though it cannot be classified as dacoity.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.
User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11602
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

How much "national wealth"? On the whole the gypsies are poorer than other people, judged by the standard of cash and goods they have. But that is also part of a deliberate choice. Gypsies do not want, as a rule, own a house or land, they don't want a steady job that ties them to a particular place. They want to be free to come and go as they please. This is an entirely legitimate choice, but it has consequences: with that choice it is hard to get reliable employment, or a decent education. If you have a sort of nomadic lifestyle, you gain a certain freedom, but you loose a lot of opportunities. As to family sizes, they are traditionally large. As in their original home lands, children are seen as an asset, and as your support in old age. Also, in modern days, there is child benefit... and with a quasi nomadic group it is difficult to prove if there have been fraudulent claims in that area. They may well have been, as it is easy to do. And the EU allows making claims in one country if the kids are in another... this makes checks next to impossible.

Often crime like burglaries are done because of immediate need for money or food. The key is, I think, less the size of the family but the lack of opportunity to earn money honestly, caused by their lifestyle choices.

Having said that, it is nobody's responsibility to provide such opportunities. It is first up to the individual to fist see to it that whatever legally and morally acceptable opportunities present themselves are used properly. Just because you decide to live in a way that makes it hard to find a job, you cannot expect others to provide for you. But that is exactly the problem.

This is the same "entitlement" philosophy you find many Muslims have... if you decide to work in a supermarket you must be prepared to sell ham and wine, and if that is a problem for you, you need to get a different job, and not demand exceptions for you.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Fernando »

Ariel wrote:Theresa May told in an interview that.....

Image

:clueless:
Semantic nonsense.
Idioms:
in the name of
1. By the authority of: Open up in the name of the law!
2. For the reason of; using as a reason: grisly experiments performed in the name of science.
I'm sure the terrorists will claim it is a) but even if you don't accept that, nobody can deny that they are doing 2)
Even if you accept that some feral youths are doing it without understanding what it's all about, that doesn't negate the fact that the Islamists leading them into terror hold that they are doing it for Allah and that that is what the youths have absorbed.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Nosuperstition
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Nosuperstition »

But that is also part of a deliberate choice. Gypsies do not want, as a rule, own a house or land, they don't want a steady job that ties them to a particular place
How could that be so?Most people in this world would love to have a house of their own or land of their own or a job of their own.That is the primary reason why there existed competition for these things throughout the world and continues to be so even today. None would love to be called a nomad without any strong emotional bond for a particular place.People do not choose to remain nomad,rather they are left with no other option other than being nomads.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.
User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11602
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by manfred »

I know it is hard to get your head round. Their traditional lifestyle has been living in caravans or similar, moving from place to place. If yo ever meet a real gypsy he will tell you he feels "trapped" inside a house, and he want to be a free man, with all his time his own, and he would say that all the world is his whole, and a life is wasted staying in just one place too long.

In reality the few remaining "original" gypsies are mostly found in Eastern Europe, with some now moving to other parts of Europe as the borders are open.

It sound more like a teenage boy's dream, but that is their life choice. It has found some imitators, specially in Ireland, and in very modern days we also have the phenomenon of the "modern migrant", mostly retired single men from the wealthier part of Europe who go and "chase the sunshine", selling everything but the car and then travel mostly the Southern parts of Europe. You find quite a few on Crete, and also in the Canary Islands. The difference is this: most of these have either a pension to live on or are educated enough to make a living from the Internet.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
Nosuperstition
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Nosuperstition »

As to family sizes, they are traditionally large. As in their original home lands, children are seen as an asset, and as your support in old age.
That was a universal phenomenon before antibiotics and other radical discoveries enhanced life spans of human beings.Yes it is indeed true that in the middle ages Hindu families considered large number of children as a divine blessing.Families having many children are considered possessing Santaana Lakshmi or the goddess of wealth of children.However when infant mortality improved due to modern medicines even Hindus began to limit their family sizes and began enjoying the worldly pleasures.When that could happen in India itself,in Europe it should have been much higher unless they felt a severe sense of alienation.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.
User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Fernando »

Nosuperstition wrote:However when infant mortality improved due to modern medicines even Hindus began to limit their family sizes and began enjoying the worldly pleasures.When that could happen in India itself,in Europe it should have been much higher unless they felt a severe sense of alienation.
It's not the European people, by and large, that want an increased population - birth rates of the indigenous people are well below replacement level. Their politicians, however, love an increased population - more people to exert their power over. They and their business colleagues us the declining birth rate and increasing average age as an excuse to import more people, supposedly to do work that would not get done otherwise. This, of course, is just an excuse for a) importing voters b)self-aggrandiseent c) profit and most importantly d) to avoid having to look automation and robotics in the face and make provision for and use of it.
For instance, the vast vanity project to build High Speed Rail 2 to allow London to expand and take over the Midlands and further North, when, by the time its finished many of the long-distance commuters it's intended for will have been replaced by robots who will not need to travel: they'll just be connected to other robots via the Internet. Or maybe the robots will just replace most of the population of London - robots are the new immigrants?
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Tic Tac Tic Tac................. :cry: Oy Vey!!!!!!

Update: Mike Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying to FBI’s Special Counsel

UPDATE: Michael Flynn has entered his guilty plea and will reportedly testify against President Donald Trump.

JUST IN: @BrianRoss on @ABC News Special Report: Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians." https://t.co/aiagnvr8eS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; pic.twitter.com/r8u2LWAd0O

— ABC News (@ABC) December 1, 2017

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ike-flynn/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
glitch
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:Tic Tac Tic Tac................. :cry: Oy Vey!!!!!!

Update: Mike Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying to FBI’s Special Counsel

UPDATE: Michael Flynn has entered his guilty plea and will reportedly testify against President Donald Trump.

JUST IN: @BrianRoss on @ABC News Special Report: Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians." https://t.co/aiagnvr8eS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; pic.twitter.com/r8u2LWAd0O

— ABC News (@ABC) December 1, 2017

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ike-flynn/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So again, no mention of Collusion. He confessed to something that happened after the election was over. So just correct me if i'm wrong i guess Mueller thinks he'll flip someone for to rat on Trump for something Mueller can't even find.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

"No collisions?". Then this is the mother-of-all-colusions:

Kushner said to have directed some of his Russia contacts

Mike Flynn, the former national security adviser, lied about communications with Russia’s ambassador and is cooperating with the Mueller probe. He is the senior-most Trump aide to face criminal charges in the investigation.

Source: https://www.wsj.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And here:

Reports: Jared Kushner Ordered the Call That Sunk Michael Flynn
Image
Flynn and Kushner

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ael-flynn/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
Ariel
Posts: 7853
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ariel »

Why Hombre... :clueless: I see steam coming out of your ears. What do you think is going to happen now?
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:Why Hombre... :clueless: I see steam coming out of your ears. What do you think is going to happen now?
Like the saying goes. "It would have been very funny - had it not been so sad".

What's going to happen?. Simple. Flynn - and possible Manaford, will testify under oath that, Trump himself knew, and was reported to, every contact with the Russians - worse he is the one who directed them to seek dirt on Hillary.

These two, have no reason to be loyal to a man who never offered them loyalty of his own. They will be wise to tell the truth - thus save themselves from going to jail.

Any attempt on his part to Pardon them - will be negated by same indictments filed by States (NY, NJ, CA, etc) which not effected by Presidential Pardons. (Pardon is only for federal charges - not states).

Once that happens - Muller could haul Trump's ass in front of the Grand Jury, and point blank force him to tell the truth - the whole truth about his direct involvement with Russians to undermined Obama's policy (as president) & worse - undermined HC.

After that, the game for Trump could be over. Congress will have no choice & start impeachment process, during which Trump will resign.

This is exactly what happen to Nixon. For 18 months he denied any knowledge - nor involvement with the Watergate affair - until one of his aids revealed to congress that, Nixon had elaborate recording system in the oval office - recording every word said there.

Later, those tapes revealed that - not only Nixon knew about it - himself was the commander-in-chief ordering his staff to commit illegal acts, which did cost him his presidency.

Trust me ariel. Trump is following exact same pattern as with Nixon. Deny any contact with the Russians, until credible evidence surface to prove otherwise.
User avatar
Ariel
Posts: 7853
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ariel »

Hombre wrote:
What's going to happen?. Simple. Flynn - and possible Manaford, will testify under oath that, Trump himself knew, and was reported to, every contact with the Russians - worse he is the one who directed them to seek dirt on Hillary.
Don't hold your breath Hombre. I am not sure that is going to happen. But good luck with your Don Quixote fight against the windmills.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:Don't hold your breath Hombre. I am not sure that is going to happen. But good luck with your Don Quixote fight against the windmills.
Maybe yes maybe not.

Nonetheless, from what I have been reading opinions from former prosecutors - All needed is, either Manaford or Flynn testify (under oath) that Trump knew of their contacts with Russians (vis-a-vis HC) & personally had approved them. Then I am afraid - it will Trump himself who will need to hold his breath for acquittal of any conspiracy with Russia to affect the elections in his favor.

Stay tuned!!!!
User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Centaur »

Last edited by Centaur on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist
User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2206
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Centaur »

Hombre wrote:
Centaur wrote:
Hombre wrote: The main question is - with no freaking experience, and an attitude of I-know-better-then-the-generals - How this roaring mouse, will handle the prospect of NK will totally obliterate city of Soul Seoul with its 23m inhabitants.
City ofSoul Seoul (my original misspell) in NK, So which one are you reading lately newyork Timer, Washington compost or Garbagian?
dont tell me its CNN mafia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFf4qrWzUiQ
I read Breibart & BoxedNews Network where fox fornicate the foxy. As for the YT video. David Wood just published his own view on free speech - citing as example of CNN's handling of Trump's fake fight.

He would have made same op-ed to any other media - FoxNews included, who would act same way as CNN trying to protect their reputation against malicious acts by others.

Again, your narrow minded and tunnel vision, leads you to channel - rather a benign comment, to serve your own basis and prejudices. Grow up mister.

Was CNN right? maybe not.
Narrow minded? projection? if you were to say we had to be cautious of all news outlets , that would have made some sense but instead of that you pick on fox news but no shame in defending CNN or quoting from ny times. you are the hypocrite here. other than that why are you so active on a thread in a islamo critique forum by supporting all leftist schmucks who all invariably have a pro Islamic view and take time and effort in deriding the anti Islamic ones. asking people stay tuned? :ohmy:
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:Narrow minded? projection? if you were to say we had to be cautious of all news outlets , that would have made some sense but instead of that you pick on fox news but no shame in defending CNN or quoting from ny times. you are the hypocrite here. other than that why are you so active on a thread in a islamo critique forum by supporting all leftist schmucks who all invariably have a pro Islamic view and take time and effort in deriding the anti Islamic ones. asking people stay tuned? :ohmy:
Praise the lord FoxNews still has decent commentators like Shapperd Smith who dismantles Hannity's lies on Uranium1 affair.
My critism of foxnews lays on those who incite viewers - much like Hannity does so effectively.

watch below, and read those fact here:

The Facts on Uranium One

By Eugene Kiely
Posted on October 26, 2017 | Updated on November 1, 2017

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


User avatar
Equestrian
Posts: 488
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Equestrian »

Hombre wrote: Update: Mike Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying to FBI’s Special Counsel

UPDATE: Michael Flynn has entered his guilty plea and will reportedly testify against President Donald Trump.

JUST IN: @BrianRoss on @ABC News Special Report: Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians." https://t.co/aiagnvr8eS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; pic.twitter.com/r8u2LWAd0O

— ABC News (@ABC) December 1, 2017

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ike-flynn/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Put away the celebration champaign, amigo. You just got punked by Fake News.

ABC News' Brian Ross suspended four weeks without pay for botched Flynn report

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brian-ross ... nn-report/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It just pains me to see you suffer from Trump derangement syndrome, really.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" ~Carl Sagan
Post Reply