Elections America.

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
antineoETC

Re: Elections America.

Post by antineoETC »

Oh yeah, get the Uncle Tom whingeing that "they've ruined my evening"! By the look of him I guess he had a big bowl of VANILLA ice-cream topped with Oreos that was going to melt if he didn't quickly shove it down his greedy selfish gob. OK buddy get back to your food. Stuffing your face is obviously more important to you than joining your black brothers and sisters and white allies in their struggle to break the residual bonds of slavery!
It is in the nature of wasp nests that some of their inhabitants are bound to sting someone. The closer you are to are to a wasp nest the more likely you are to get stung, sometimes fatally. Who would encourage wasps to establish a nest in their house?

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Very wise decision. But please don't move to Holland.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Republicans credit Trump's intense outreach for growing Latino support
Republicans say President Trump’s decision to make Hispanic voters a priority is boosting his support with this critical bloc in public opinion polls and threatening Democratic nominee Joe Biden’s prospects in key battleground states.

Trump received 28% of the Hispanic vote four years ago. But a fresh national poll from Quinnipiac University pegged the president’s support with this demographic at 36% — despite trailing Biden by 10 percentage points overall, progress reflected in other surveys conducted over the summer. In swing states that will determine the outcome of the presidential race, that level of Hispanic support could push Trump over the top in a close race.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... no-support
Last edited by Takeiteasynow on Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Theological: Mahmud from Najran Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Trump back to pre-virus approval high of 52%

President Trump’s approval rating has inched back to its pre-coronavirus high, an indication that he has recovered from a summer of polling woe as the 2020 presidential campaign kicks into high gear.
Friday’s Rasmussen Reports approval rating for Trump was 52%. Some 48% disapprove.

The last time it was that high was in late February, about a month before the virus shutdowns hit. Rasmussen also said that an equal 42% “strongly approve” and “strongly disapprove” of the job Trump is doing. In past reelections, both Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush had a less than 51% approval on the day they won.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... rack_sep04
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Theological: Mahmud from Najran Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Again. Russmusen is just one of some 70+ national pollsters & (ironically) the only one with such high numbers. Know as a conservative pollster it is no surprise his numbers somewhat skewed in favor of conservatives. The same is true for pool done by MSNBC, NYTimes or other liberal pollsters. Its polls also would be skewed toward Liberals as well.

Here is he weighted average for trump.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... id=rrpromo

They explain - rather in details how & where they get their numbers. That is the very reason this blog is highly respected & considered a reliable source of unbiased polls - because their don't have their own.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Joe Biden is such fun. I like the guy. Never a dull moment when Joe is around. I almost hope that he will be the next president of the USA. :*)

Joe Biden thinks he is Jesus. And perhaps he is. He promises that if he wins, there will be fewer floods,fires and hurricanes.
Joe Biden Promises Fewer Fires, Floods, and Hurricanes if He Wins in November

On Monday, Democratic nominee Joe Biden condemned President Donald Trump as a “climate arsonist,” predicting that if the president wins reelection in November, America will witness more “hellish” events like fires in the West, flooding in the Midwest, and hurricanes on the East Coast. He effectively promised that if he wins, America will suffer from fewer fires, fewer floods, and fewer hurricanes.

Although Biden excoriated Trump for “ignoring the facts” and “denying reality,” he focused his remarks on the wildfires ravaging California, Oregon, and Washington State — fires exacerbated by bad forest management more than any sort of climate change.

“If you give a climate arsonist four more years in the White House, why would anyone be surprised if we have more of America ablaze? If you give a climate denier four more years in the White House, why would anyone be surprised when more of America is under water?” Biden asked.

“Donald Trump’s climate denial may not have caused these fires and record floods and record hurricanes, but if he gets a second term, these hellish events will continue to become more common, more devastating, and more deadly,” the Democrat insisted.

“Meanwhile, Donald Trump warns that integration is threatening our suburbs,” Biden said, referring to Trump’s attack on Biden’s plan to federalize local zoning (which poses a serious threat to local control of neighborhoods in the name of racial integration). “It’s ridiculous. But you know what is actually threatening our suburbs?”

“Wildfires are burning the suburbs in the West, floods are wiping out suburban neighborhoods in the Midwest, hurricanes are imperiling suburban life along our coast,” Biden said. “If we have four more years of Trump’s climate denial, how many suburbs will be burned from wildfires? How many suburban neighborhoods will have been flooded out? How many suburbs will have been blown away in superstorms?”

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

ariel
If I were you - I would be very careful throwing mud at others. If this is NOT a sound of a very sick & unstable man - I don't know what else is?
Trump relates conversation with God about his 'great job' on the economy: 'I'm the only one that could do it'
With millions unemployed without additional relief from White House, president says economic fallout following coronavirus pandemic is 'God testing me'

Donald Trump has claimed that the economic fallout following the coronavirus pandemic is "God testing" him to rebuild what he called "the greatest economy in the history of the world".

"What we have achieved together and what we're doing together is nothing short of an economic miracle and now we're doing it again," the president told supporters in Mankato, Minnesota. "We built the greatest economy in the history of the world and now I have to do it again."

He said: "You know what that is? That's right. That's God testing me. He said, You know, you did it once. And I said, 'Did I do a great job, God? I'm the only one who could do it.' He said that you shouldn't say. Now we're going to have you do it again. I said, 'OK. I agree. You got me.' But I did it once. And now I'm doing it again. And you see the kind of numbers that we're putting up. They're unbelievable. Best job numbers ever. Three months, more jobs in the last three months than ever before."

More than 22 million people lost their jobs following widespread closures and layoffs, effectively wiping out a decade of job growth by April.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 75111.html

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

I've just spoken to God about this and he confirmed that this exact conversation with Trump took place verbatim. He also said he wants me to do some stuff for him.
It is in the nature of wasp nests that some of their inhabitants are bound to sting someone. The closer you are to are to a wasp nest the more likely you are to get stung, sometimes fatally. Who would encourage wasps to establish a nest in their house?

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Who is the boss, Joe?
Who's the boss, Joe? Now Biden refers to the ticket as the 'Harris/Biden administration' - days after Kamala Harris made the same slip
Democratic nominee Joe Biden called his campaign 'Harris-Biden' during remarks in Tampa, Florida
Biden echoed a similar gaffe made by his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, on Saturday, who called the ticket 'a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden'
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Ariel wrote: Joe Biden Promises Fewer Fires, Floods, and Hurricanes if He Wins in November
:lol:

Right. Today Biden told his Jewish audience that Trump appeals to the dark side.
The 2020 Democratic nominee and his wife, Jill Biden, joined about 6,000 members of the Jewish community Thursday in a virtual Rosh Hashanah event, a bit over a day before the first of the Jewish High Holidays begins.

Trump is "a president who makes us worse, who appeals to the dark side," Biden said. "We can, and we have to do a lot better."
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... h-audience

How to explain this behavior? As teenager Biden attended the Qumran boarding school where he was one of the Angels of Light. In a state of blasphemy he recognized Belial Trump as the Angel of Darkness. This is what he learned:
"From the Angel of Darkness, Belial Trump stems the corruption of all the sons of justice, and all their sins, their iniquities, their guilts and their offensive deeds are under his dominion. … and all the spirits of his lot cause the sons of light to fall. However, the God of Israel and the angel of his truth assist all the sons of light”
Perhaps Hombre graduated from Qumran Boarding School too?

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

CNN fake news unmasked.
Biden in the good old days with his little son.. Cute picture.
Left picture as shown as on CNN. Top right the original picture.
Why? The kid pictured is wearing a maroon hat with the logo of the Washington football team, "Washington Redskins", which, until recently, used the Native American slur “Redskins” for its name.
The horror. People may think that Biden is a racist.

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

President Trump, for the first time this week, had an edge over Biden, 47%-46%.
President Trump approval continues surge, hits 53%, highest in year

President Trump is celebrating the one-year anniversary of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's impeachment push with his highest approval rating in a year.

Today’s Rasmussen Reports said Trump’s approval rating is 53%, a height it has reached only three other times since his first month in office when support jumped to nearly 60%.

For the past few weeks, Trump has been on a steady climb in Rasmussen’s ratings. In its weekly rating of the presidential race between Trump and Democrat Joe Biden

Trump approval rating 53%.
Total disapprove 46%.
Strongly approve 44%.
Strongly disapprove 40%.
Republican approval 83%.
Democratic approval 19%.

At this stage of his reelection campaign, former President Barack Obama had a 49% approval rating in the Rasmussen Daily Presidential Tracking Poll.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... ex_history

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Mike Bloomberg raises millions to help Florida felons vote

Florida Rights Restitution Council raised about $5m before billionaire made calls to raise almost $17m more

Weeks after after Florida’s governor, Ron DeSantis, won a court victory to keep felons from voting until they have paid off fines, restitution and court fees, the billionaire and former candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination Mike Bloomberg has stepped in to help them pay off the debts.

Bloomberg is part of an effort that raised more than $20m to help felons who have completed sentences vote in the presidential election. That’s in addition to the $100m he has pledged to help Joe Biden win Florida, a crucial state with 29 electoral college votes that Donald Trump hopes will keep him in the White House.

A federal appellate court ruled on 11 September that in addition to serving their sentences, Florida felons must pay all fines, restitution and legal fees before they can regain the vote. The case could have broad implications for the November elections.

Under Amendment 4, which Florida voters passed overwhelmingly in 2018, felons who have completed their sentences would have voting rights restored. Republican lawmakers then moved to define what it means to complete a sentence.

Before the measure passed, Florida was one of four states that permanently banned all people convicted of felonies for life. The ban, rooted in the Jim Crow south, affected an estimated 1.4 million people, including more than one in five eligible Black voters.

In addition to time served, lawmakers directed that all legal financial obligations, including unpaid fines and restitution, would also have to be settled. Civil rights groups challenged the law in 2019, saying it amounted to requiring a tax on voting.

During a federal trial earlier this year, Florida officials testified that it was extremely difficult to tell people exactly how much money they owe. There is no centralized database for people with felonies to look up how much money is owed and record-keeping can be spotty, especially for crimes that go back decades.

In a searing May ruling, US district judge Robert Hinkle said Florida had to allow people to vote if they could not afford to pay outstanding financial obligations. He also ordered the state to come up with a formal way of telling people how much they owe. But the appeals court this month reversed Hinkle’s ruling, even saying Florida had no obligation to tell people how much they owe.

With Bloomberg’s help, the Florida Rights Restitution Council (FRRC) is trying to make it easier to pay off fines and fees. The group had raised about $5m before Bloomberg made calls to raise almost $17m more, according to Bloomberg advisers.

The FRRC said other donors include John Legend, LeBron James, Michael Jordan, MTV, Comedy Central, VH1, Ben & Jerry’s, Levi Strauss, the Miami Dolphins, the Orlando Magic, the Miami Heat and Steven Spielberg.

The money is targeted for felons who registered to vote while the law was in question and who owe $1,500 or less. That accounts for about 31,100 people, Bloomberg advisers say. In a state that decided the 2000 presidential election by 537 votes, that could be critical in a year when polls show Trump and Joe Biden in a dead heat.

There are about 774,000 people with felony convictions who cannot vote because they owe money, according to an estimate by an expert for the American Civil Liberties Union, which challenged the law.

Even with an influx of money, it will be an uphill battle to get people registered ahead of Florida’s 5 October voter registration deadline for the 2020 election. There is still widespread confusion about the law in the state and it can be difficult for people to figure out how much they owe.

Organizers say they are not targeting people registered with a particular political party.

“To hell with politics, to hell with any other implications or insinuations, at the end of the day it’s about real people, real lives, American citizens who want to be a part of this,” said Desmond Meade, the group’s executive director. “People with felony convictions have had their voices silenced for so long.”

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Hombre

If you are bored then these cartoons might amuse you.

https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoons/

sum

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Car ploughs through crowd of pro-Trump counter-protesters in California as they clash with BLM rally

A video has captured the moment a car pushes through a crowd of apparent supporters of US President Donald Trump in Yorba Linda, California after they reportedly squared off with Black Lives Matter protesters.

Footage of the incident, which took place on Saturday afternoon in Yorba Linda, a suburban city in northeastern Orange County, shows a white car driving through a group of people, some of them carrying American flags and pro-Trump banners.

Before the car starts off, a man who can be seen wearing an American flag as a mask and a black hat appears to be taking photos of the vehicle while standing right in front of it.

The activists attempt to chase after the sedan but were stopped by police, who were present en masse at the scene in anticipation of a potential fracas between the rival groups.

Officers can be seen pulling the vehicle over in the video.

Local media reported, citing police, that the female driver of the vehicle was taken into custody. It’s unclear if she is facing any charges.

Several people were injured in the incident, including a middle-aged man who was seen bleeding from his knee. It appeared that his ankle was broken.

The incident unfolded in the parking lot of the city library, reportedly after pro-Trump counter-protesters crossed over from the other side of the road and engaged BLM supporters.

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Navy veteran Joe Collins targets Democrat Maxine Waters' home in campaign ad
U.S. Navy veteran Joe Collins on Saturday released a scathing campaign ad attacking Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., for living in a multimillion-dollar mansion while representing a district plagued by crime and poverty.

In the ad, Collins stands outside Waters’ $6 million California residence, noting that it is not even located inside the district she represents.
Collins, a Republican who is campaigning to replace Waters and grew up in South Los Angeles, said the crime and poverty in the area have only increased under Waters’ 44 years in public office.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/navy-v ... ampaign-ad

https://twitter.com/joecollins43rd/stat ... ampaign-ad

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Great video. If I could vote, I would vote for him. I hope he wins.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

A woman running for office earlier this year, a Democrat, complains about trying to campaign in areas where people are so used to being paid $200 to vote for the Dems that they don't want to vote without getting paid.
Exclusive: Minnesota Democratic candidate alleges outright vote buying by Minnesota Democrats: 'worse than Somalia'

'The truth will come out'

A few thousand votes in swing-state Minnesota may decide November's presidential election. In this crucial swing state, one Democratic candidate came forward in July, in a largely unnoticed and untranslated video, to allege that the state's DFL machine was buying votes in Minneapolis' Somali-American community.

In recent years, multiple Somali-Americans living in Minneapolis-St. Paul have come forward to describe vote-buying, ballot-harvesting, and intimidation operations of historic scope in the Democratic Party-controlled area. Some have brought evidence to state and federal law enforcement, though little action has been taken. These whistleblowers explicitly name Rep. Ilhan Omar, her campaign director Ali Isse, and other Democratic Party members as being involved.

This year, local political activist and Democratic Party member Saciido Shaie ran for the Minneapolis City Council seat in Ward 6. She has a long political resume. Shaie has been appointed to several state boards by Minnesota's governor and has also served as the Minneapolis DFL (Democratic Party) fundraising director.

On July 6, Saciido Shaie released a 15-minute video of herself speaking in Somali. She announced that she was not suspending her campaign — but she would no longer be campaigning door-to-door.

She spoke about how upset she was by how many voters she encountered who expected her to pay $200 for a vote.

She was angry that local Democrats had taken advantage of so many elderly Somali-American refugees, who, she said, sincerely do not know that vote-buying is a serious federal crime in the United States.

Shaie also specifically described two incidents she had witnessed.

She added that anyone who thinks she is a "snitch" needs to understand that law enforcement and others "already know." That everyone involved could eventually get turned in by friends and family, presumably if law enforcement finally shows up with evidence and leverage. Shaie also stated that these "terrible things" simply need to stop, because they will destroy the Somali-American community and their children's hopes for a future in America.

As of this article's publication, Saciido Shaie's July 6 video is still live on her campaign page. The full video can be viewed below (relevant portion begins at the 5-minute mark) and is followed by an English translation of her video, provided to us by a native Somali-language speaker and verified by a second independent translator. Please watch the video as well — Shaie's emotion and demeanor show her to be an American patriot.

Shaie did not respond to a request for additional comment on this story.
  • As you are well-aware, we are going through elections in Minneapolis. The people of Ward 6, I would like to tell them that the campaign is going well and that early voting has started, and it has started on the 26th.

Somalis, by the way, it seems they are not done with fraud and corruption.

There are a lot of things ethically, culturally, and religiously that are not good for us and happening on the side of campaigns. A lot of people are doing things that eventually will bring a lot of problems for the Somali community. A lot of people are doing things that could possibly bring a lot of problems for the Somali community.

The reason being, what we have clearly seen, we have seen first of all the seniors are being confused about the time of the campaign, and how [voting] is supposed to be done in the traditional American system of voting.

We are doing the opposite. In fact we are doing it like Somalia, and even worse, is how the campaigns are being done.

You will see people who are saying "if you need my vote, give me money." Terrible things.

In reality, the person should choose a person on quality, education, and work performance and even being Somali, but instead the people are fighting over "who will give [me] money is who I will give my vote." That is what was going on in Somalia.

Truly, I didn't want to talk about this. But I feel it's become unavoidable to speak out about it.

You remember recently Somalis were caught in the daycare fraud issue? And they were all closed. It was a terrible thing and all these businesses, day cares, home cares were closed. And people were arrested in the city. Because they did things they were not supposed to do. Money being exchanged, people were choosing money over quality and qualifications, religion, culture, ethics, dignity.

Which is exactly what is going on in our campaigns now. People being told "give me your vote for money."

The old men or women, when you go to them to ask for their vote, they respond "I can't vote for you unless you pay."

Recently I sent a van from my campaign to give a ride to voters who promised to vote for my campaign, mostly older women, we picked up eight people. When the driver and the eight people arrived at the voting center the voters told the driver "na af garta" which means "sort us out." So the driver called me and said this is what they are saying. I asked, "What does that mean?"

They responded, "It means our vote is worth $200 a person, we are being promised that amount, but because you are a nice young lady and we like you and how hard you are working, we will take $100 a vote instead."

What I did was I instructed the driver to turn around and take them all back home.

I will only get my votes based on my qualifications, record, personality, and platform. I will not get involved in that. As long as they want money for a vote, tell them to go back to the people who promised them the $200, and vote for them.

This is the truth and it is clear. And we all know each other. It is the truth and it is a fact.

Truthfully I want to tell Somalis that these issues will come to light, and it's not good. This is a country of laws and systems. And this is what has destroyed our Somali community. Our culture, our religion, and our livelihoods being threatened? It is because of these issues. And why we are disliked — it is because of these terrible things.

We must know that the young children we have, we want to leave a future in this country, and we are hoping to be an example in America or elsewhere. But any person who is here sees all these problems we are having within the community and the corruption at all levels, from daycare to seniors, should be aware.

After seeing all these problems — add "corrupting seniors" to all these problems. It's a shame.

Also be aware that there are Somalis working with government, or outsiders who are living among us, who are reporting all these things. Be aware that we need to end these shameful things.

We were used to "clanism," which was part of our culture, and choosing a person from your clan was always part of this community. That won't change because it's always been there, voting for their clan member. But what is terrible is taking bakshish (bribe) and money for a vote.

For sale to a person who will probably do nothing for you, who will sell you tomorrow when they sit on that seat.

I'm very sad and disappointed about this issue. Dear Somalis, I'm advising you today is a day, and tomorrow is a day. Today, the advice I'm giving you, a lot of people will say, "Why? Has she gone crazy? Why would she snitch, why is she telling?"

I am responding that they already know. People are watching. What I'm saying is to heal and fix this community, the problem happening in our community.

An old man or woman in their 80s who are locked in a room here know nothing about the system, or the law you understand. You have misled them!

I met this woman and I asked her, "Have you voted?" She responded "yes."

I asked her, "Aunty, how, because the vote has not happened yet, it's on the 26th of this month this time." She responded, "I don't know."

I then asked, "Who did you vote for?" She responded, "Wallahi I don't know."

So I asked, "How did you know you voted?" She responded, "Someone came and forced me and took my ballot."

I responded, "OK, so what did he say or do?" She replied, "I don't know, he was a Somali man, I just gave it to him."

So please, you people who are running around, who we all know each other. Dear cousins, please stop these problems you are perpetrating on these poor old victims!

Do not put them in situations that will affect them, and their records. If this comes out, billahi, you will regret this one day.

You people who are educated, who know the system, to see people doing bad things and you support them? Be aware on earth and in heaven, it is bad for you. This is advice for you today and tomorrow. These issues will come to light, and people will report you.

Maybe even people who are your closest relatives. The truth will come out.

Everyone knows me. I will never and have never participated in a situation where members of my Somali community have been oppressed, whether it is by a Somali or outsiders. I can say today, as Saciido, I have stopped my [door-to-door] campaigning because of the ugliness that is ongoing.

But people have to know this ugliness. I am telling you I will continue to fight for my people. Since I was a teenager, I have done public service for years. I can't and won't participate before, now, or in the future — I will not sell or buy my people for a couple hundred dollars.

My campaign is on, and I'm urging people to vote for me because of all the work I've done. I need people to come and support my campaign, because I will work for you and do my best to represent you. Assalam aleikum.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

“Trump lost.”

…Unless Trump wins in a blowout that can’t be overcome by cheating or denied via the ruling class’s massive propaganda operation, that’s exactly what every Democratic politician and media organ will shout.
The Coming Coup?

Michael Anton

Democrats are laying the groundwork for revolution right in front of our eyes.

As if 2020 were not insane enough already, we now have Democrats and their ruling class masters openly talking about staging a coup.

You might have missed it, what with the riots, lockdowns and other daily mayhem we’re forced to endure in this, the most wretched year of my lifetime. But it’s happening. It started with the military brass quietly indicating that the troops should not follow a presidential order. They were bolstered by many former generals—including President Trump’s own first Secretary of Defense—who stated openly what the brass would only hint at.

Then, as nationwide riots really got rolling in early June, the sitting Secretary of Defense himself all but publicly told the president not to invoke the Insurrection Act. His implicit message was: “Mr. President, don’t tell us to do that, because we won’t, and you know what happens after that.”

All this enthused Joe Biden, who threw subtlety to the winds. The former United States Senator (for 26 years) and Vice President (for eight) has not once, not twice, but thrice confidently asserted that the military will “escort [Trump] from the White House with great dispatch” should the president refuse to leave. Another former Vice President, Al Gore, publicly agreed.

One might dismiss such comments as the ravings of a dementia patient and a has-been who never got over his own electoral loss. But before you do, consider also this. Over the summer a story was deliberately leaked to the press of a meeting at which 100 Democratic grandees, anti-Trump former Republicans, and other ruling class apparatchiks got together (on George Soros’s dime) to “game out” various outcomes of the 2020 election. One such outcome was a clear Trump win. In that eventuality, former Bill Clinton White House Chief of Staff John Podesta, playing Biden, refused to concede, pressured states that Trump won to send Democrats to the formal Electoral College vote, and trusted that the military would take care of the rest.

The leaked report from the exercise darkly concluded that “technocratic solutions, courts, and reliance on elites observing norms are not the answer here,” promising that what would follow the November election would be “a street fight, not a legal battle.”

Two more data points (among several that could be provided). Over the summer, two former Army officers, both prominent in the Democrat-aligned “national security” think tank world, wrote an open letter to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs in which they urged him to deploy the 82nd Airborne Division to drag President Trump from the Oval Office at precisely 12:01 PM, January 20, 2021.

About a month later, Hillary Clinton declared publicly that Joe Biden should not concede the election “under any circumstances.” The old English major in me interprets the word “any” to mean “no,” “none,” “nada,” “niente,” “zero,” “zilch” “bupkis”…you get the idea.

This doesn’t sound like the rhetoric of a political party confident it will win an upcoming election.

The Cover-Up in Plain Sight

These items are, to repeat, merely a short but representative list of what Byron York recently labeled “coup porn.” York seems to think this is just harmless fantasizing on the part of the ruling class and its Democratic servants. For some of them, no doubt that’s true. But for all of them? I’m not so sure.

In his famously exhaustive discussion of conspiracies, Machiavelli goes out of his way to emphasize the indispensability of “operational security”—i.e., silence—to success. The first rule of conspiracy is, you do not talk about the conspiracy. The second rule of conspiracy is, you do not talk about the conspiracy.

So why are the Democrats—publicly—talking about the conspiracy?

Because they know that, for it to succeed, it must not look like a conspiracy. They need to plant the idea in the public mind, now, that their unlawful and illegitimate removal of President Trump from office will somehow be his fault.

Never mind the pesky detail that the president would refuse to leave only if he were convinced he legitimately won. Remember: Biden should not concede under any circumstances.

The second part of the plan is either to produce enough harvested ballots—lawfully or not—to tip close states, or else dispute the results in close states and insist, no matter what the tally says, that Biden won them. The worst-case scenario (for the country, but not for the ruling class) would be results in a handful of states that are so ambiguous and hotly disputed that no one can rightly say who won.

Of course, that will not stop the Democrats from insisting that they won. The public preparation for that has also already begun: streams of stories and social media posts “explaining” how, while on election night it might look as if Trump won, close states will tip to Biden as all the mail-in ballots are “counted.”

The third piece is to get the vast and loud Dem-Left propaganda machine ready for war. That leaked report exhorted Democrats to identify “key influencers in the media and among local activists who can affect political perceptions and mobilize political action…[who could] establish pre-commitments to playing a constructive role in event of a contested election.” I.e., in blaring from every rooftop that “Trump lost.”

At this point, it’s safe to assume that unless Trump wins in a blowout that can’t be overcome by cheating and/or denied via the ruling class’s massive propaganda operation, that’s exactly what every Democratic politician and media organ will shout.

Stop the Presses What then?

The Podesta assumption is that the military will side with the Dems. There are reasons to fear they might. The Obama administration spent a great deal of political capital purging the officer corps of anyone not down with the program and promoting only those who are.

Still and all, determining the outcome of an election would be the most open political interference possible from our allegedly apolitical military, and it’s plausible that the brass won’t want to make its quiet support of the ruling class agenda that overt. The aforementioned Chairman has already stated that the military will play “no role” in the outcome of the election. That’s probably not a feint, but one wonders if it will hold given the obvious attempt to influence military thinking by people like Jeffrey Goldberg in his recent Atlantic essay.

Can the Dems rely on the Secret Service to drag Trump out? I have my doubts on this one. I’ve seen the Service up close; it really is (or strongly appears to be) apolitical. It has a job to do: protect the president, whoever that is. Officers take that job very seriously. If they don’t believe Trump lost, I don’t think they can be counted on to oust him. On the other hand, were they to believe he did lose and was refusing to leave—a scenario I find impossible to imagine but the Democrats insist is just around the corner—it’s possible the Service might act.

Barring all that, what’s left? Remember that phrase from the Dem war game: “street fight.” In other words, a repeat of this summer, only much, much bigger. Crank the propaganda to ear-drum shattering decibels and fill the streets of every major city with “protesters.” Shut down the country and allow only one message to be heard: “Trump must go.”

I.e., what’s come to be known as a “color revolution,” the exact same playbook the American deep state runs in other countries whose leadership they don’t like and is currently running in Belarus. Oust a leader—even an elected one—through agitation and call it “democracy.”

The events of the last few months may be interpreted as an attempted color revolution that failed to gain enough steam, or as a trial run for the fall. Is the Trump Administration prepared?

Here’s one thing they could do: play their own “war game” scenario so as to game out possibilities and minimize surprises. They should also be talking to people inside and outside of government whom they absolutely trust to get a clearer sense of who on the inside won’t go along with a coup and who might.

They also need to set up or shore up—now—communication channels that don’t rely on the media or Big Tech. Once the ruling class gives word that the narrative is “Trump lost,” all the president’s social media accounts will be suspended. The T.V. channels, with the likely exception of Fox News, will refuse to cover anything he says. Count on it. He’s going to need a way to talk to the American people and he has to find the means, now.

For the rest of us, the most important thing we can do is raise awareness. If there is a conspiracy to remove President Trump from office even if he wins, they’re telling you about it precisely to get you ready for it, so that when it happens you won’t think it was a conspiracy; you’ll blame the president.

Don’t be fooled.