Elections America.

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Hombre

Re: Elections America.

Post by Hombre »

Speak of doctored videos mocking & denigrations can work both ways.
Here is one of the best ones named "trump & Billions & Billions & Billions" (need to watch the whole video.)

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

For Joe Biden it’s effortless
https://youtu.be/xSSMG0MaEnQ

One of those rare occasions you feel sympathy for Hilary :bggrn:
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Ayaan Hirsi Ali calls out Biden for quoting Muhammad pronouncing Sharia law in remarks to Muslim voters

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden quoted the Muslim prophet Muhammad pronouncing Sharia law during an address to Muslim voters last month, Hoover Institution research fellow Ayaan Hirsi Ali told “Tucker Carlson Tonight" Tuesday.

Carlson played several clips from the July 20 remarks, in which Biden vowed to end Trump's "Muslim ban on day one" of his administration and stated, "I wish we taught more in our schools about the Islamic faith. I wish we talked about all the great confessional faiths."

According to Ali, elsewhere in his speech, Biden said, "'If you see something wrong' -- and he quotes the Prophet Muhammad -- 'use your hand. If you can't use your hand, use your tongue and if you can't use your tongue, use your heart.'" What he's basically doing from that point onwards is enforcing Sharia law and it is vigilantism on steroids.

“If you’re a Muslim, [if] you grew up within Islam trying to reform it, or [are] just a good American Muslim, you’re being confronted with ... a candidate for a major political party who’s basically saying 'Let’s enforce Sharia law,” Ali went on. “I’m with him on 'Let’s fight [anti-Muslim] discrimination, we should not be bullying Muslim children' ... but I don’t know who puts these words in his mouth and I’m alarmed.”

The Somali-born Ali, who has left the Muslim faith and is now an atheist, explained that Sharia law is based on the concept of “commanding right and forbidding wrong,” which she told Carlson she “cannot believe” Biden is promoting in the year 2020.

“I understand Joe Biden doesn’t know what he’s doing and I think most Americans don’t,” she said. “But he does have a campaign team… Joe Biden should come out and apologize profusely to the American people, especially to those American Muslims who have adopted and embraced the foundational principles of America.”

If he did so, she added, he would show a “great trait of leadership”.

However, she added, “this group of people ... who lured him into saying these things, I know that they are part of the Islamist groups -- we call them the Muslim Brotherhood, I do know that the people who look after him, the campaign team, were not on red alert and that they didn’t stop him from saying this type of thing.”
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Alexander Soros ( son from) is happy .
Congratulations to our future Vice President Kamala Harris ! History in the making!

Elections 2020. Between Soros and Trump.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

:whistling:
Democratic Party sets rules for criticizing Biden's VP pick Kamala Harris

Hillary Clinton and Valerie Jarrett operatives sign a missive that warns what media message must be

Media organizations have just been warned by the Democratic Party machine that they better be very, very careful with how they cover Joe Biden’s vice presidential choice — just revealed to be Kamala Harris. Any criticism of the expected woman will be considered racist and sexist, we are told. Oh, they wrap up that threat in a word salad, but that’s the bottom line: There should be second and even third thoughts about any criticism of Mr. Biden’s VP pick.

An actual memo went out from an ad hoc group of Democratic operatives (pretending to be advocates for women) to media organizations with orders on how to proceed with their coverage. The fact that they expected this partisan missive to be accepted and adhered to by media entities tells you all you need to know about the problem with today’s legacy media.

For decades, the Democrats have enjoyed a pliant media. Ranging from covering up for John F. Kennedy’s affairs, to ignoring Hillary Clinton’s health and corruption issues during the 2016 race, the media certainly have never needed such a public reminder about their duty to handle a Democratic politician like a fragile, and special, golden egg. So why now? Because identity politics demands it, and with news now disseminated beyond the broadcast networks and just a few loyal newspapers, Democrats need to reinforce the need for media protection in order to gaslight the public about their real agenda and inherent incompetence.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Kamala Harris, that vaunted self-righteous feminist candidate who's using her 'year of the woman' chops to challenge President Trump in 2020, has a little problem: She slept her way to the top.
Source
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Ariel wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:06 pm
And the party she belongs is is called "democrats"?

This reminds me of the way Robespierre behaved... He also went into the assembly and announced that he has information of many traitors of the revolution and he would bring them all to Madame Guillotine in the near future. Worried members of the assembly demanded to know the names, but he refused to give them. Guess what.... they came for Robespierre next, thus ending the period called the "reign of terror".

I think such comments will drive people to vote Trump. Generally people don't like witch hunts, nor entitled brats.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Indian-American Muslims are happy with Kamala Harris as the Democratic party’s Vice-Presidental candidate.
Indian-American Muslims and Sikhs here have hailed the selection of Senator Kamala Harris as the Democratic party’s Vice-Presidental candidate, calling it a remarkable success for the entire community.

In a statement, the Association of Indian Muslims of America (AIM) congratulated Harris on her nomination and lauded the Indian-American community for its extraordinary success in the face of tough competition in US in just about five decades.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

:ohmy: Oh, dear.

But it seems not all people are happy with Kamala. The question arises, "Is she black enough.

“It is challenging ... and to be honest with you, it is also hurtful,” the Democratic senator said.

Kamala Harris Responds To People Who Don’t Think She’s ‘Black Enough’

Democratic presidential hopeful Kamala Harris said Monday that questions about whether she is “black enough” to represent the black community are offensive.

“It is challenging ... and to be honest with you, it is also hurtful,” the California senator told Jemele Hill on an episode of her podcast “Jemele Hill Is Unbothered.”

Harris has endured the racist attacks from conservative figures like Donald Trump Jr. who say she can’t truly represent African Americans because her father was born in Jamaica. Harris, who was born in Oakland, California, is an American of both Jamaican and Indian descent.

“It just feels like your blackness is always being put on trial,” Hill said.

“I have said to my team, I’m like, ’Look, I am not running for black history professor. I am running for president of the United States,” Harris responded. “These people need to know black history. And it cannot be, as it always ends up being, that the couple of chocolate chips on the stage have to be the ones teaching everybody else about America’s history. It’s America’s history.”

Former president Barack Obama experienced similar attacks when Donald Trump and others questioned where Obama, the first black president, was born. The so-called “birther” conspiracy was developed in the late 2000s to cast doubt his legitimacy as president.

Harris told Hill that she’s figuring out where to focus her energy during the presidential race, but that answering questions about her ethnicity is not something she needs to do.

“For other people who can’t figure out am I ‘black enough,’ I kinda feel like that’s their problem, not mine,” she said. “Maybe they need to go back to school to figure it out. And maybe they need to learn about the African diaspora and maybe they need to learn about a number of other things.”

This isn’t the first time Harris has been forced to respond to attacks on her blackness. Earlier this year, she addressed critics who pointed to her record as a prosecutor ― which contributed to high rates of incarceration in California ― as a reason why she wasn’t “black enough” to represent black Americans.

“Look, this is the same thing they did to Barack. This is not new to us,” Harris responded at the time. “They’re trying to ... sow hate and division among us. So we need to recognize when we’re being played.”

manfred

Post by manfred »

A not too serious Russian contribution... turn on the subtitles, if you need them.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:22 pm
Alexander Soros ( son from) is happy .
Congratulations to our future Vice President Kamala Harris ! History in the making!

Elections 2020. Between Soros and Trump.

You can bet your beautiful neckless that you can have exact same type of pyramid - at the head sitting Rupert Murdoch or Robert Mercer. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with people think & believe other then your belief - as long as they do not harm you with insidious intent.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Left Is FURIOUS After I Revealed Kamala Harris Is Descended From Slave Owner (Part 1)

Kamala Harris Has a Slave-Owning Ancestor – So What? (Part 2)

Interesting.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Slave owning ancestor.... someone needs to throw her into Bristol harbour....

pr126

Post by pr126 »

There is more:

BRUTAL: Resurfaced Video of Joe Biden Should Destroy His Campaign.

Biden The plagiarizer

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Wow!!!! :cool: Democratic National Convention: Day 1. My dad was a healthy 65-year-old.

This sets the tone for a memorable election. :roll:

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

pr126 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:43 pm
Left Is FURIOUS After I Revealed Kamala Harris Is Descended From Slave Owner (Part 1)

Kamala Harris Has a Slave-Owning Ancestor – So What? (Part 2)

Interesting.
Please Please don't bring this garbage-human ever again. He is a convicted felon (Campaign violations) & while himself married - he was caught fornicating a married women named Denis. This Indian-Born immigrant has build his career & most of his time on spreading hate of Democrats. He makes millions duping white conservative Americans to believe he is one of them. He is the one who saws division & intolerance of others.

Few years ago I butchered & calling him up on twitter for which he banned me. :lotpot:

manfred

Post by manfred »

A woman named Denis?

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:40 pm
Wow!!!! :cool: Democratic National Convention: Day 1. My dad was a healthy 65-year-old.

This sets the tone for a memorable election. :roll:

You are right gorgeous :lol:
A very powerful speech. "My father voted for trump" & "The only per-existing condition my father had - trusting trump & he paid for it with his life"

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Please Please don't bring this garbage-human ever again. He is a convicted felon (Campaign violations) & while himself married - he was caught fornicating a married women named Denis. This Indian-Born immigrant has build his career & most of his time on spreading hate of Democrats. He makes millions duping white conservative Americans to believe he is one of them. He is the one who saws division & intolerance of others.

Few years ago I butchered & calling him up on twitter for which he banned me. :lotpot:
why should he care. Clinton fornicated inside white house while married to Hillary and raped many others whom Hilary later helped him to silence.Does he sniff and grab like Bidder as well? :lotpot:
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist