Elections America.

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Hombre

Re: Elections America.

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:
In case of Arab students showing down Israeli or Pro-Israeli free speech, I agree with him wholeheartedly . Same goes for Left-Left of the left elements like B'Tslem group in Israel.

That's different with those American who protest Trump's unexpected win.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

These "protests" are highly organized and financed riots to further destabilize America.
A last desperate attempt to destroy society by the left.

This is just one aspect of it:

Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Hombre wrote:
Centaur wrote:
In case of Arab students showing down Israeli or Pro-Israeli free speech, I agree with him wholeheartedly . Same goes for Left-Left of the left elements like B'Tslem group in Israel.

That's different with those American who protest Trump's unexpected win.
There could be islamic arabic students, they make use of the mainstream left wing students as they make good useful idiots

Universities 'dominated by Left-wing hate mobs': Professor says free speech is being stifled because anyone challenging views is 'shouted down'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -down.html
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

I'm constantly left wondering just who the those left-wing academics perverting our universities are? In my long-ago student days there may have been the oddball prof, and of course there were a few would-be politicos cutting their teeth trying to control the student union, but I don't recall much rampant leftism among the staff - I knew of one arts faculty lecturer who was a CND activist.
I would expect that, as a minimum, such lecturers were teaching a subject where politics impinge significantly - probably sociology, modern history, political geography and that's about it. What about the whole tranche of science, maths, engineering and medicine, architecture and archaeology? Sports and hotel management, these days?
- surely not a whisper there. (Oh, there's that woman teaching doctors to tell stories, isn't there?)
So are the lefties taking the political territory because nobody else is interested? Are sociology-type subjects massively over-inflated? Are the administrators applying political tests for appointments and promotions?
Dunno - I'm bewildered.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

pr126

Post by pr126 »

The Professors: The 101 Most Dangerous Academics in America
Coming to a Campus Near You: Terrorists, racists, and communists you know them as The Professors.
We all know that left-wing radicals from the 1960s have hung around academia and hired people like themselves. But if you thought they were all harmless, antiquated hippies, you d be wrong. Today's radical academics aren't the exception they re legion. And far from being harmless, they spew violent anti-Americanism, preach anti-Semitism, and cheer on the killing of American soldiers and civilians all the while collecting tax dollars and tuition fees to indoctrinate our children. Remember Ward Churchill, the University of Colorado professor who compared the victims of the September 11 terrorist attacks to Nazis who deserved what they got? You thought he was bad? In this shocking new book, New York Times bestselling author David Horowitz has news for you: American universities are full of radical academics like Ward Churchill and worse.
Horowitz exposes 101 academics representative of thousands of radicals who teach our young people who also happen to be alleged ex-terrorists, racists, murderers, sexual deviants, anti-Semites, and al-Qaeda supporters. Horowitz blows the cover on academics who: Say they want to kill white people.
Promote the views of the Iranian mullahs.
Support Osama bin Laden.
Lament the demise of the Soviet Union.
Defend pedophilia.
Advocate the killing of ordinary Americans.
David Horowitz s riveting expose is essential reading for parents, students, college alums, taxpayers, and patriotic Americans who don t think college students should be indoctrinated by sympathizers of Joseph Stalin and Osama bin Laden.
The Professors is truly frightening and an intellectual call to arms from a courageous author who knows the radicals all too well."
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ctrination" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Last edited by pr126 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

manfred

Post by manfred »

To me the most ridiculous comment on the result was from the EU wanna-be emperor Jean-Claude Juncker:

"We will get to know him, but he get to know us as well.", he said in bad German, in a way that can only be understood as a threat, and his facial expression left no doubt that he meant exactly that. It is a most stupid attempt at sabre rattling, like a dwarf wielding a pair of plastic scissors menacingly, I seriously think that man has lost touch with reality.

I wonder who he meant by "us".... perhaps those leaders from other planets he tells us he often talks to?
https://vid.me/rgss" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

pr126

Post by pr126 »

manfred

Post by manfred »

PR, if Brexit is anything to go by, I think after these "protests", somehow incredibly on cue, and too well organised to be random events, the more sinister things with happen. The protests are merely the start, a sideshow for the real attempt to nullify the election...

We will get suddenly dozens of women coming forward claiming to have been molested or even raped by Trump, and suddenly all kinds of corruption allegations about business or tax affairs, and a constant drone of "racist" and "bigot" for months. If all that does not suffice for an impeachment, then I am certain some malpractice in office will "suddenly come to light", something so awful that he gets forced to resign...

Hillary has not lost, not yet... Sure, Trump will be sworn in January as president, but by the summer the attack plan will become clear to all. I am pessimistic about him being able to complete his term or to achieve anything much. He will be in for the ride of his life, and he will learn just how corrupt politician really can be.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Due to Trump's own crybaby incitements during the campaign, a group of right wing hillbilly yahoooooooooooo gun touting rednecks had formed a group called "Lion's Guard - Trump's Lion Guard", to cause far more violence and mayhem - should Trump lose, then these poor guys who are forming peaceful (though outrageous) protest after the election. Even those ISIS suicide bombers were afraid of them. :lotpot:

Wikipedia
The Lion Guard (also known as the "Lions of Trump" or the "Lion's Guard Militia") is a paramilitary far right wing political group that was formed in 2016 in order to provide self imposed security (outside of private security and professional law enforcement) at the rallies of Republican Party presidential nominee Donald Trump.[1][2] At its height, the group had a reported membership of just over five hundred, although boasted several hundred more followers on Facebook and Twitter.[3]

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Well, Nigel Farage has gone to the US to connect with Trump. How long before Nick Clegg goes along to support Clinton, I wonder? He'll be itching to advise her on how to ensure a second election.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Hombre wrote:Due to Trump's own crybaby incitements during the campaign, a group of right wing hillbilly yahoooooooooooo gun touting rednecks had formed a group called "Lion's Guard - Trump's Lion Guard", to cause far more violence and mayhem - should Trump lose, then these poor guys who are forming peaceful (though outrageous) protest after the election. Even those ISIS suicide bombers were afraid of them. :lotpot:

Wikipedia
The Lion Guard (also known as the "Lions of Trump" or the "Lion's Guard Militia") is a paramilitary far right wing political group that was formed in 2016 in order to provide self imposed security (outside of private security and professional law enforcement) at the rallies of Republican Party presidential nominee Donald Trump.[1][2] At its height, the group had a reported membership of just over five hundred, although boasted several hundred more followers on Facebook and Twitter.[3]
The people who riot are Mainstream left during the campaign and after the result. Period

Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

M85

Post by M85 »

Centaur wrote:
Hombre wrote:Due to Trump's own crybaby incitements during the campaign, a group of right wing hillbilly yahoooooooooooo gun touting rednecks had formed a group called "Lion's Guard - Trump's Lion Guard", to cause far more violence and mayhem - should Trump lose, then these poor guys who are forming peaceful (though outrageous) protest after the election. Even those ISIS suicide bombers were afraid of them. :lotpot:

Wikipedia
The people who riot are Mainstream left during the campaign and after the result. Period
I'm an independent, and did not support either candidate. As someone coming from a neutral position, this is true, it has always been the far left that break out the extreme protests.
"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth" - Steve McQueen

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:The people who riot are Mainstream left during the campaign and after the result. Period
Of course - they had no reason to remain. However, they were ready to use violance in case results have gone to Hillary.

Again. The big difference is that, Trump and his supporters promoted violent resistance to the election reults long BEFORE the Elections - Hilary's supporters took their stand after the Election.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

M85 wrote:I'm an independent, and did not support either candidate. As someone coming from a neutral position, this is true, it has always been the far left that break out the extreme protests.
So am I. However the difference is, rarely neo-lefties (whom for most part I object) take up arms. Compare that to groups like this crappy named Trumps Lion Group who were seen with guns.
Their stand was so bad, such that liberal sites like Tweeter & Facebook removed them minutes after they posted their garbage.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Hombre wrote:
Centaur wrote:The people who riot are Mainstream left during the campaign and after the result. Period
Of course - they had no reason to remain. However, they were ready to use violance in case results have gone to Hillary.

Again. The big difference is that, Trump and his supporters promoted violent resistance to the election reults long BEFORE the Elections - Hilary's supporters took their stand after the Election.
The ones who promoted riots are lefties, during and after election

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Centaur wrote: The ones who promoted riots are lefties, during and after election
And they are a tiny bit afraid when they discover this truck. ;)

Ouch! Trump supporter on the road in a military truck... and liberals jump like the chickens.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:
Centaur wrote: The ones who promoted riots are lefties, during and after election
And they are a tiny bit afraid when they discover this truck. ;)

Ouch! Trump supporter on the road in a military truck... and liberals jump like the chickens.

ariel,
for some reason the photo is showing blank page. Can't see it.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

It's working ok for me - perhaps the problem is at your end. I've had a lot of trouble with images and videos lately - some will only work with Firefox, some only with Opera. I suspect the video problem is something to do with browsers and/or YouTube phasing out Flash and the replacement - whatever that might be - not working.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Now it is working thanks ariel.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »