Elections America.

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Hombre

Re: Elections America.

Post by Hombre »

sum wrote:Hello Hombre

Is any of the article factual or do you dismiss it all?

sum
If you think figures (6% vs. 88%) published made by ultra-conservative site with clear bias is more credible then another organization (CharityWatch) known as unbiased one - then be my guess.

Perrazzo claims only 6% of donated money goes to real charity, CW says 88%. It even breaks down that figure. Now please set aside your political leaning, and tell me, which one is more credible?.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:Dear Hombre. I know you don't like Trump, but cant you see the "sexual misconduct" of Trump into perspective ?

Lets have a look.

These truly deplorable photos of Trump touching women and making them cringe are just... :ohmy:
Spoiler! :
Oh, wait... :oops:
Yes Ariel, each one of them could have been viewed as sexual harassment - had anyone of these women would come forward and complain to that effect. As far as I know (and you are welcome to correct me) none of them did, because they all took it as a good hearted lough, with Biden simply joking with them.

After all, Biden has been in public eyes for more then 40 years. No one ever accused him of sexual misconduct.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:
Some people are so fed up with all the attacks on Trump, and the false accusations of him raping ladies, that they came up with the hashtag #HillaryGropedMe.

It is kind of funny. :*)

Breaking : Another man comes forward and tells his story about how #HillaryGropedMe in Las Vegas ! More to come as this story develops !
"Yes, 69 year old Hillary, singled me out - a laborer in Las Vegas, grabbed me by the balls, and with her cold metallic voice told me, you vote for me, or else. Had no choice, I said yes I will vote for you Hillary".
Oy Vey!!!! :???: How many more victims like him are out there. Which explains HC's lead in the polls.

Yes ariel, it is funny - had it not been so sad.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

With all his rhetoric Trump is unlikely to have done anything worse than Clinton who raped and abused women while in a position of power over decades.Hilary protected Clinton , attacked his husbands victims and silenced them. unfortunately Cinton is a smiling leftist lib. and thus makes a civilized rapist.its OK. Feminists can live with that.
Last edited by Centaur on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

As for Trump's claim of "election conspiracy against him?". Yes, there is a conspiracy. To teach this man a lesson in civility, respect for women, humility, Courtenay & narcissism. Most effective to which - inflict on him a decisive defeat in 8 Nov.

As Jeb Bush said it during the primaries. You can not win the Presidency through insults. He was right.
Last edited by Hombre on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:With all his rhetoric Trump is unlikely to have done anything worse than Clinton who raped and abused women while in a position of power over decades.Hilary protected Clinton , attacked his husbands victims and silenced them. unfortunately Cinton is a smiling leftist lib. and thus makes a civilized rapist.its OK. Feminists can live with that.
Both man (Don & Bill) had committed adulteries. However Bill & Hillary chose to work out their marital problem through mature means, and for sake of their doughtier & grandchildren.

Trump who married only trophy women, just walked away from his marital problems. He couldn't care less who gets hurt and who is not. This sob, impregnated Marla Maple while still married with Ivana. In my book, this man is cowered. Any challenge which may require commitment, and face problems head on, with win-win solution - he chose to runway from his responsibilities as a father and husband.

He will do same when he is president.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

DailyMail is the Tabloid version in UK to The Inquirer in US. I read Jenifer Flowers comments. Instead of commenting on it with my own. I will post a comment made on DM's own site. It pretty much sums it up.
du Vallon, Midwest, United States, 2 days ago

And then she went on to carry on their affair for another 11 years. She's told her story for 20 years, and the entire time has lived a plush life while having no job at all. I suppose this revelation... that we have never heard in the other 100 times she's told her story... is probably worth another 6 figure right wing speaker's tour. Boring. No one forced this woman to stalk a married man for 11 years. And whatever she has to say about it is worth exactly what you would expect out of a woman who carried on a decade long affair with a married man. Nada.[/quote]

pr126

Post by pr126 »

I don't believe this is happening.
The future of America and the world is in the balance but the voters are bickering about which candidate excels in sexual impropriety.

Are your priorities right? Is that what America devolved into?
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

pr126 wrote:Are your priorities right? Is that what America devolved into?
I fear so. The Cultural Marxists, SJW's, Internationalists and Leftists generaly have got America by the short hairs and the Republicans are floundering because they followed the Religious Right downhill.
I recall - probably at least 15 years ago, browsing an American book on Political Correctness. The book was clearly intended as a joke, with cartoons. If I read it again now, I imagine it would look like a very sick joke indeed.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

We want the truth, we want Trump – By Pat Condell

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:We want the truth, we want Trump – By Pat Condell

Since this video was recorded, things for Trump have turned sour. All indications are he & GOP will face defeat coming this election.

Otherwise, most of his supporters are high school & collage dropouts, blue color workers. Their source of information is 90% from TV & 10& reading street signs for navigation.

Normally, I do enjoy Condell's essays. Unfortunately this one is not his best. He misses the fact Trump (as 3 debates had shown) is not as tough as he likes to portray himself. Furthermore, you could see the stress on his face during those debates. It is clear HC does intimidate him a great deal.

Nonetheless Pat has his right to spew his right wing ideology - some of which I agree with him, others don't

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

still hope that evil hypocrite woman does not become president.

sum

Post by sum »

It is Left Wing politics that are the greatest danger to the West, not Right Wing.

sum

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Left wing grooming begins at school, if they are unlucky enough to not drop out, by the time they come out of uni they know islam is peace and thingking otherwise would be isalmophobic or racist. Not only that in most of the famous western unis there is a special department for islamic studies funded by Saudi arabia

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Americans, Your last chance to decide who you vote for on November 8th.
Watch this video to inform yourself.

Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Pat Condell.

America’s Moment Of Truth. This is a seriously important election for all of us.