Elections America.

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Centaur

Re: Elections America.

Post by Centaur »

Putting told US that, his air force will bomb only ISIS positions - while his military bombs innocent civilians in Aleppo. Then, he is upset the rest of the world is mad at him. Swell.

Otherwise, the conflict in Syria is much more complicated then simple answer. The problem is, Assad & his late father are both - secular, and Alawites which is a minority (15% of the population) in Syria. The very reason Iran & Hezbollah (both Shi'ites) are Assad's main supporters.

The Assad's have been ruling Syria since 1979. (father 1979-2000 & Bashar since 2000). Being secular he is preferred by the US, EU & Russia, and to some extend Israel, then have an Iranian type rulers in Syria. On other hand, his brutal killing of his own citizens, put US in quandary. Support him in public, is politically risky. That is the reason US needs to play it behind the scene, and support other secular opposition groups - and by all means prevent Mullahs in Iran from complete control of Syria.

Furthermore, much like other regions, Syria has been in Russia's sphere of influence since the 50's. Syria provides them foothold in that region. The very reason Putin spends so much resources to keep Assad in power & under Putin's thump.
Nope, putin does not discriminate between moderate head choppers aka rebels and regular head choppers Isis.they are just two sides of the same coin, fed by the same ideology.In some cases the rebels by their actions turned out to be more evil than isis. So, part of the job is dismantling of the rebels, that will enable Assad to take down isis. US under obama and Hillary destabilized another, otherwise peaceful and secular country, where minorities lived in peace, and turned it into a big mess and cesspit of terrorism.It appears that US have not learned their lessons from supporting taliban and getting 911 in return. There is only one outcome from supporting alarmist rebels.you reap what you sow.there was a ceasefire agreement between US and Russia, but what did Us do during ceasefire? bomb the Syrian soldiers fighting isis. And 82 of them dead.
If the US was so much interested in regime change where the people, especially women are oppressed and denied even basic human rights they should go after Saudi Arabia first.The main funder of terrorism worldwide who even bank rolled isis and had a facilitating role in 911. would they? no Clinton busy collecting funds for his charity form saudi ruling elite and obama is busy kissing the kings ass. Isn't funny getting fund from grand oppressors of women, saying its for the cause of oppressed women like Clinton Foundation? Disgusting.
by the way do lefties care about another war going on this area? just asking because its way under-reported by leftist media.or are they not fair skinned enough to be noticed?. Are leftists racist too? may be only when they are patronizing?

U.S.-Backed Saudi Forces Bomb Yemeni Funeral, Killing 140, Injuring 500 in Possible War Crime
http://www.democracynow.org/2016/10/11/ ... omb_yemeni

what about a no fly zone there Osama?
Last edited by Centaur on Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

manfred

Post by manfred »

Merkel:

"I wonder if the Americans really go for the gropey-opi as president...."

:lol:
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

manfred wrote:Merkel:

If you like Donald Trump or hate him, this smear campaign against Trump is not ok...This is probably the worst presidential election in the last 100 years.

A reaction from Trump

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Ariel wrote:If you like Donald Trump or hate him, this smear campaign against Trump is not ok...This is probably the worst presidential election in the last 100 years.
I quite agree. I don't like Trump one bit, but I do like what he's doing to the US Establishment - and clearly they don't. It's pretty obvious that this is an orchestrated attack, deliberately planned for the closing days of the campaign in the expectation that he won't be able to counter it in time to recover. Whether it would be a good thing if he did, I just don't know - that the likes of Trump and Clinton have risen to the very top of the pit of American politics is very sad.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Dear Centaur,
It is not a matter of "lefties" or "Rightist" - rather, a matter of pragmatism.

From your comments I see that, unfortunately it seems BoxedNews (aka FoxNews) is the sole soruce of your information. I wish you also other read English-Lanuage newspapers from the ME region as well. I am sure you would have a different perspective about the conditions in Syria.

You talk about "minorities lived in peace". Yes, it is true because one group (Alawite) of these minorities is the ruling party since 1979 by same ruthless Assad family.

Alwaites make up only 15% of Syrian population. Yet they rule over 60% Sunnis and 25% other religions. They control the military, all major government ministries, and banking system in Syria.

The whole problem in Syria started with fall of Iraq & Saddam Hussein. Where disaffected Sunnis who joined ISIS and deciced to get even with Shi'ite in Iraq & Syria. (too long to describe the whole story how we got here).

Assad, being secular and ruthless puts US in major quandary. On one side, his fall will soak Syria into bloodbath and assured genocide of Alawites living in NW of Syria by Sunni population who support the rebels. Also, he is supported by Russia, Iran & Hezbollah, which make it difficult for US to overthrow him by conventional means.

Therefore, keep him in power, is best option for now until political condition there clears up. Even Israeli leaders prefer to keep this schmuck in power, then let Syria be dominated by Mullahs in Iran to the east & Hizbollah in the west of Syria.

Obama's calculation, is Muslims have been fighting each other for 1400 years, there is no need for US to send combat solders to fight a non-winnable fight. The use of head is by for cheaper and better then the use of hands. Also Syrian has no oil with minimum strategic value to US.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:

If you like Donald Trump or hate him, this smear campaign against Trump is not ok...This is probably the worst presidential election in the last 100 years.

A reaction from Trump

Ariel,
Trumps worse enemy is Donald J. Trump. He started the whole birther garbage, and that backfired on him. He also pissed off the Media, which was in feeding frenzy from him during the Primaries. They covered him day & night. Of course because he was bring them the bacon (TV rating)

His problem started, when he opened his new Hotel in Washington DC. Few days earlier, he sent a note to all the Media that, "he will have a Major announcement about Obama". They all rushed to his hotel in anticipation of another Rate-generating announcement. Instead, he used it to publicize his new hotel. He talked more then 30 min about his hotel & ended with one sentence "Barak Obama was born in US - Period".

Few minutes into his speech, all of them - except BoxedNews simply cut off their coverage. Then executives at these Media realized that, they are being played by Trump who was using them to advertise his businesses to worldwide audiences..They then decided. "Ok Mr Orange, you want free advertisement - we will give it to you alright". And here you have it. Trump is getting plenty of free advertisement - bad publicity. from what I have been reading - he ain't seen nothing yet what Democrats are preparing for him until election day.

Like that old commercial: "It is not nice to full mather nature" in his case, it is nice to take everyone else for fools.

SAM

Post by SAM »

Whoever becomes President of the United States, they were mentally retarded. None of the US President (WARMONGER) is not killing the civilians in other countries.... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Hombre wrote: It is not a matter of "lefties" or "Rightist" - rather, a matter of pragmatism.
Where did you get that? I was only trying to point out that MSM, which is 90% left leaning, generally being silent on other wars and humanitarian crisis in the same region.
Hombre wrote: From your comments I see that, unfortunately it seems BoxedNews (aka FoxNews) is the sole soruce of your information. I wish you also other read English-Lanuage newspapers from the ME region as well. I am sure you would have a different perspective about the conditions in Syria.
I rarely read fox news or cnn for that matter , and I dont pass judgement on what you read this time.
You talk about "minorities lived in peace". Yes, it is true because one group (Alawite) of these minorities is the ruling party since 1979 by same ruthless Assad family.
Alwaites make up only 15% of Syrian population. Yet they rule over 60% Sunnis and 25% other religions. They control the military, all major government ministries, and banking system in Syria.
The whole problem in Syria started with fall of Iraq & Saddam Hussein. Where disaffected Sunnis who joined ISIS and deciced to get even with Shi'ite in Iraq & Syria. (too long to describe the whole story how we got here).
Who cares? The fact of the matter is that , it is a secular govt. which is a rare phenomenon in that region, and its none of US business to undermine a secular govt. by supporting terrorists.If they are so concerned about dictatorships let them start with the most vile one, who funds terrorism worldwide Saudi.And like Trump asks what is the motivation that drives these terrorists(known by the sweet name rebels) ,who are they?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/ ... -thinktank

Code: Select all

More than half of the rebel fighters in Syria who are opposing President Bashar al-Assad are sympathetic to Islamic State views, a leading thinktank has claimed.
The Centre on Religion and Geopolitics said efforts to wipe out Isis in Syria and Iraq would not end the global threat from jihadi groups because extremist views were common among Syrian fighters of all stripes

Definitely these people are not for freedom or democracy.are they?

http://www.biblesociety.org.au/news/syr ... sad-regime
Obama's calculation, is Muslims have been fighting each other for 1400 years, there is no need for US to send combat solders to fight a non-winnable fight. The use of head is by for cheaper and better then the use of hands. Also Syrian has no oil with minimum strategic value to US.
Obama calculates nothing as far as isam is concerned and a staunch believer of Islam is peace theory like Clinton.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Hombre wrote:Ariel,
Trumps worse enemy is Donald J. Trump. He started the whole birther garbage, and that backfired on him. He also pissed off the Media, which was in feeding frenzy from him during the Primaries. They covered him day & night. Of course because he was bring them the bacon (TV rating)
Hombre, I don't agree with you. But it matters not if I like Trump or not, because I can't vote for him anyway. I would if I could though.

You might not like Trump, but Hillary in the white house is much much worse.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

hillary's rapsheet
But if you are a democrat, none of this matters.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

sum

Post by sum »

A blistering attack on the Clintons -

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/10/hill ... obal-jihad" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please read this.

sum

SAM

Post by SAM »

We all know that the United States can not live in peace and without war. USA's highest levels are consisting of terrorist warmongers and is a country that has a criminal government. :yuk:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Some people are so fed up with all the attacks on Trump, and the false accusations of him raping ladies, that they came up with the hashtag #HillaryGropedMe.

It is kind of funny. :*)

Breaking : Another man comes forward and tells his story about how #HillaryGropedMe in Las Vegas ! More to come as this story develops !

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:
Hombre wrote:Ariel,
Hombre, I don't agree with you. But it matters not if I like Trump or not, because I can't vote for him anyway. I would if I could though.

You might not like Trump, but Hillary in the white house is much much worse.
dear Ariel,
I have been watching both,Trump & Clintons for over 25 years - though never watched a single episode of Trump's TV show (Apprentice). He is an ostentatious, spoiled, who is used to get his way. Cheat on his wives, the mothers of his children in the open, with no regard how they felt . A man with no moral turpitude, and no scrupulous. He worships only this ----------->$$$ & himself

I wish somehow I could impress upon you my lady that, Trump's sole objective for running for the WHouse is, use the oval office as marketing tool to increase the value of his "Trump" brand by 5000 fold. ( I know it sounds far fetched - it is true nonetheless). Every educated individual here in US knows it - the only ones, who don't, are the lower educated whites who believe his demagoguery fervor, because they don't know any better- convinced that, once he is elected - single handitly he will tip the balance in their favor, or otherwise fulfill their dreams of riches as he is.

When members of his own party are turning against him, that a clear indication that something terribly wrong with this guy. He lowered the level of social & political discourse to level of street thuggery with art of bully. Just read op-ed from arch-conservatives like George Will & Charles Kruthhammer of Washington Post. Both opine against his candidacy.

Finally, Trump conveniently does not want us talk about his sexual misconduct from 11 years ago - but himself repeatedly talks about Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct from 25 years ago. A man who is NOT running against him.

I do respect and appreciate your and other mamber's conservative underpinning. However, any candidate who show no respect to women and others who disagree with him, does not deserve any sympathy from other - particularity from women.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Yes American are ready to spunk Trump in the rear-end, and teach him a good lesson in decency, respect for women, empathy to others - not only think about himself.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

sum wrote:A blistering attack on the Clintons -

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/10/hill ... obal-jihad" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please read this.

sum
Watch Watch Watch. Jihad Watch or Charity Watch. they all "watch" them dance :roll: . I did read through the article published in Front Page Magazine.

Now I like you to read another blistering facts about Clinton foundation. So "Bad" such that, this highly respected organization gave them "A" rating for their work to elevate the lives of disadvantage people, mainly in Africa.

https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings-an ... dation/478" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Robert Spencer is a well known lecturer on Islam. I have attended his lectures met him personally, and bought one of his autographed books about Muhammad. He never hid his conservative ideas, and respect him for it.

In fact, the article which you pointed out, is quoted from another arch-conservative website "http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/264499/ ... hn-perazzo" run by David Horowitz

In that article, John Perazzo claims
"In 2013, the Clinton Foundation allocated only 6% of its revenues to direct charitable aid "
However if you look at this "CharityWatch site, it claims 88% goes to same purpose.

Do you believe to a self proclaimed conservative & clearly bised source, or to a credible and unbiased one?.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Hombre

Is any of the article factual or do you dismiss it all?

sum

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

That's a puzzling presentation, Hombre. Apart from the fact that it's for a different year from that cited in the article, there seems to be a discrepancy between the basic data and the figures and percentages illustrated.
It claims:
Overhead: 12%
Delivered to programs, 88%
Cost to raise $100 $2
Now I can well believe the last figure - vast multinational donations for non-financial services received. But it also says:
Calculated Expenses $242,000,000
Calculated Total Contributions $325,000,000
Now from that, I calculate:
Calculated Direct Spend on Programs $83,000,000
Which I make to be 25.5%
Not the 15% The Federalist is said to claim for the previous year, but not a lot better.
Can someone explain, please?
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Hombre wrote:
Finally, Trump conveniently does not want us talk about his sexual misconduct from 11 years ago - but himself repeatedly talks about Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct from 25 years ago. A man who is NOT running against him.

I do respect and appreciate your and other mamber's conservative underpinning. However, any candidate who show no respect to women and others who disagree with him, does not deserve any sympathy from other - particularity from women.
Dear Hombre. I know you don't like Trump, but cant you see the "sexual misconduct" of Trump into perspective ?

Lets have a look.

These truly deplorable photos of Trump touching women and making them cringe are just... :ohmy:
Spoiler! :
Oh, wait... :oops:

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

And dear old Hillary, there in the middle, doesn't seem in the least unhappy.