News from The Netherlands

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Ariel

Re: News from The Netherlands

Post by Ariel »

Eindhoven.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

I have made some corrections in this article.
Dutch anti-Islam lawmaker Wilders says Twitter blocks his account

Dutch far-right politician and anti-Islam campaigner Geert Wilders said on Friday that Twitter had temporarily blocked his account following remarks he made about a political rival.

Wilders, who cannot easily appear in public due to threats against him by Islamists, relies heavily on Twitter to communicate with his supporters. He has 811,000 followers, second only to Prime Minister Mark Rutte among Dutch politicians.

“Twitter often tolerates death threats against me, but not a factual tweet by me about a colleague. Madness!,” he said in a statement.

Twitter could not immediately be reached for comment. A spokesman for Wilders’ Freedom Party sent a screenshot of his account showing the ban, which was due to expire in around eight hours.

The tweet that led to Wilders’ block referred to D-66, a progressive extreem center-left party as “suckers
losers...who import ever more Islam and then weep crocodile tears over the consequences, such as honor killings.”

Wilders is currently appealing a 2016 conviction for inciting discrimination for an incident in which he led followers in chanting they wanted “fewer! fewer! fewer” Moroccans in the Netherlands.

Wilders ones called D66 "losers" and he gets a ban, but daily, Wilders gets many many death threat like this one , but twitter does nothing.

manfred

Post by manfred »

It is incredible just how much power the social media providers have... and all unaccountable, and by anonymous people.

Why is Geert Wilders dependent on something like twitter? It seems all around there are people threatening him like that poster you have shown, but that is not enough, in the background there are petty little people trying their best to silence him in whatever way they can, without ever letting anyone know who they are.

The sad part is, to some extent they are succeeding.... judging by the EU election results in the Netherlands.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Ariel wrote:Image

Wilders ones called D66 "losers" and he gets a ban, but daily, Wilders gets many many death threat like this one , but twitter does nothing.

I can't see these images, Firefox just writes "image".
I'll raise the matter in Website Features.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

manfred

Post by manfred »

It must be something about the settings on your browser.... I have firefox and I can see them.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

manfred wrote:It is incredible just how much power the social media providers have... and all unaccountable, and by anonymous people.

Why is Geert Wilders dependent on something like twitter?
He is not only on twitter, but I guess twitter is a medium he can reach many people. Also the wrong ones.

Wilders lost many votes in the EU elections. That is a shame. But the problem was I think, he was not visible before the elections.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

manfred wrote:It must be something about the settings on your browser.... I have firefox and I can see them.
I have it set to block trackers and it seems that's why it's blocking (at least some) images from pbs.twimg.com.
Trust Twitter to be up to sly tricks.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

A man from Eritrea did not like it in Holland. He wanted to go to England, the land of milk and honey.

Lets make a boat he thought, and so he did.

They picked him up half a mile from the coast of ijmuiden.

His "ship" was build from logs, plasic flowerpots, filled with empty bottles, balloons, jerrycans and foam.

A piece of plasic would have to serve as a sail.

He would never have made it.

pictures here.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Criminal asylum seekers not deported due to costs: NRC

The Dutch immigration service is failing to pursue and deport all asylum seekers with a criminal record due to cost and time constraints, alleges the NRC.

It claims to have seen documents revealing crisis meetings at the IND where employees admitted that residency documents from known criminals were not being withdrawn, due to a lack of time and resources. From January 2017 to February 2019, 37 residency permits were withdrawn from asylum seekers with a criminal record, representing 2.4% of cases referred to the ‘withdrawals’ team, claims the NRC.

Last year a whistleblower from the IND reported problems within the organisation, and an independent report last month said that the withdrawal of permits has not been ‘organised adequately’. The organisation has pledged to improve. Crime amongst asylum seekers is a controversial topic.

Junior justice minister Mark Harbers resigned last month after police figures were published that apparently ‘hid’ the number of asylum seekers suspected of committing serious crimes in the Netherlands. A new minister for asylum issues was appointed on Wednesday.

Read more at DutchNews.nl:

manfred

Post by manfred »

Well, you could always tell them Sweden is a lovely place too.... So they money to pay them social security every month, bot no money to buy a one-off plane ticket?

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

manfred wrote:Well, you could always tell them Sweden is a lovely place too.... So they money to pay them social security every month, bot no money to buy a one-off plane ticket?
I guess the IND employees think, "let them be", because if they try to deport those criminals, an army of immigration lawyers are going to protest, and going start a new asylum procedure .

:clueless:

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Look who we have got here. This is Patrick Ernst . He is a very happy and content Dutch policeman .

Why is he so happy I hear you ask...

Well this proud policeman is happy because he got a tevredenheidsverklaring "satisfaction statement" ? from the board of a mosque.

“In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

Indeed something to be proud of. :whistling:

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Muslim party leader in the Netherlands tells Dutch to leave their country if they don’t like diversity
Tunahan Kuzu, the political leader of the DENK party in the Netherlands, has caused some serious controversy, Dutch broadcaster NOS reports.

“If they don’t like a changing Netherlands in which people with different cultures live… like in the city of Zaandam or the neighbourhood of Poelenburg, they should get lost,” Kuzu says in an interview.

Kuzu’s DENK party is a controversial party that is rapidly growing in Dutch urban areas. It especially performs well in areas with high Muslim populations, for example in western Amsterdam (Amsterdam Nieuw-West).

In the latest Dutch national election, in March 2017, DENK won three seats grabbing almost 200,000 votes. One year later, in the municipal elections, the party was by far the largest in ‘Amsterdam Nieuw-West’ and swept away some of the traditional leftist parties.

DENK was founded in February 2015, by two former Turkish labour party (PVDA) members: Tunahan Kuzu and Selçuk Öztürk. Both did not agree with the party’s integration policy.

During the latest meeting with their former party PVDA, Selçuk Öztürk even said during an argument: “May Allah punish you!”

Some Dutch media say DENK has a pro-Erdogan signature. For example DENK was the only party in Dutch parliament who did not want to recognise the Armenian genocide.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Fools, fools. :( ..Some time ago, there was a debate about the sponsoring of Jihadist/terrorists, by the Dutch government.

Jabhat al-Shamiya, an armed group in Syria which was supported by the Dutch Government, has been labelled as a terrorist group by the Public Prosecution Service. This is evident from research by Nieuwsuur and Trouw.

The Netherlands secretly provided this group with pick-up trucks, uniforms and other items. However, next month a Dutch-Syrian gang is actually going on trial for participating in this group.

And now the result.....Judges can't, or won't prosecute those terrorists.
Syrian fighter who joined Western-backed rebel group cleared of terrorism

A man who travelled to Syria to join a rebel group fighting against IS has been cleared on appeal of being a member of a terrorist organisation.

Driss M. was originally jailed for three years for fighting with the Levant Front, which was part of the Free Syrian Army (FSA). Public prosecutor Roger Lambrichts admitted it was the first case to be brought against ‘a suspect who claims to have fought against IS’.

The FSA was supported by western governments including the Netherlands in the early stages of the conflict, when M. was in Syrla. His lawyer Yasar Özdemir said it was inexplicable that his client had been jailed for fighting on the side backed by the Dutch state.

‘As a citizen you are entitled to trust the actions of the Dutch government,’ said Özdemir.

Terrorists or moderates?

The prosecution service classed Levant Front as a terror group even though the Dutch foreign affairs ministry regarded it as ‘moderate’. The group switched allegiances during the war to the more hardline Al-Nusra and Ahrar Al-Sham.

Dutch courts have branded the latter a terrorist organisation, but M. returned to the Netherlands in 2015, before Levant Front fused with Ahrar Al-Sham. Lambrichts said Levant Front had set up sharia courts and committed war crimes, including summary executions of children, gay people and adulterers.

Adding to the confusion is the fact that M. has given wildly conflicting statements about his personal role in the conflict. Initially he claimed to have trained as a sniper and killed more than 20 IS fighters with a Dragonov rifle. However, he later said he had exaggerated his story to gain attention.

‘The case is unique,’ said Özdemir. ‘There is absolutely no evidence he fought there. The only evidence is his own statement, which is somewhat chaotic.’ M. said he had been ‘playing games’ with prosecutors. ‘I thought that if I said I’d killed 21 Is fighters, the Dutch state would give me a medal. It was braggadocio to profit from the situation: “I’m a hero.”‘

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Syrian civil war fighter in court to stop government revoking his nationality

A court is due to decide whether a 25-year-old man who fought in the civil war in Syria should have his passport revoked even though he is no longer seen as a terrorist threat.

Maher H. has been in an 18-month legal battle to retain his Dutch nationality since the government adopted a policy of expelling as many Syrian combatants from the country as possible.

Maher has served two years of a four-year prison sentence imposed in 2014 for committing terrorist offences. He initially claimed he had worked for a Turkish aid agency in the conflict zone, but admitted during his appeal hearing that he had fought on the battlefield.

In 2018 his name was removed from the national terrorism watchlist, indicating that the authorities no longer regard him as a threat to security. In an interview with NRC, Maher said he had co-operated with efforts to reintegrate him into society, including therapy to deal with his trauma, and had found a job with a telecoms company.

Moroccan nationality Maher has a Moroccan passport as well as a Dutch one, as Moroccan citizens are banned from renouncing their nationality. ‘My family, my two children live here,’ he said. ‘What am I supposed to do in Morocco? I’ve absolutely no idea.’ He said the prospect of having to leave was interfering with the parole board’s efforts to rehabilitate him.

‘Every conversation I had with them focused on how I saw my future in the Netherlands. They encouraged me to apply for jobs and courses. But how can I work on my future if I’m about to be thrown out of the country?’ Maher said he travelled to Syria as a ‘naive’ 19-year-old, after hearing stories of the atrocities committed by the country’s president Bashar Al-Assad. ‘I see the Syrian people as my Islamic brothers.

In my religion it is a duty to help them. Rebels ‘like gangsters’ He quickly saw that the ‘romanticised’ picture he had been sold of the rebels’ struggle bore little relation to reality.

‘They behaved like gangs. Instead of fighting Assad, they fought each other to claim the upper hand in an area. Citizens had to flee their homes because of their internecine rows.

That wasn’t what I signed up for.’ A judge is due to decide on Monday if a full hearing should be heard of Maher’s case. His lawyer, Flip Schüller, has gathered reports from official sources including the security service AIVD and parole supervisors in support of his argument that revoking Maher’s passport would render the time and effort spent on his rehabilitation worthless.

A spokesman for the parole service told NRC: ‘In general, we regard the move to revoke Dutch nationality as detrimental to the reintegration process.’ The justice ministry did not comment to the newspaper because the case is ongoing

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Shocking report from Netherlands: many police officers involved in crimes, much due to “clan culture”

A secret report has sent shockwaves through the Netherlands. The report points out that significant parts of Dutch police have links to organized crime.

The report’s content has been published by the Dutch newspaper Algemeen Dagblad (AD).

It is notable and shocking that something like this is happening in a country that is usually regarded as orderly and law-abiding.

Police officers with immigrant backgrounds seem to play a particularly important role in criminal activities. It is reported by, among others, the otherwise extremely politically correct British newspaper The Guardian.

A bunch of police officers (“dozens”) have been fired for corruption, negligence, breaches of security and abuse of police computers.

The shock report concludes that these revelations may only be the “tip of the iceberg”. Throughout the country, the police force has been infiltrated by the criminal underworld.

A total of 19 police officers from the central part of the Netherlands are accused of connections to the major criminal environment.

A leading policeman from Utrecht has been fired and accused of receiving bribes from a notorious drug lord named Ridouan Taghi. This Taghi and 15 other connected criminals now in the court, accused of organizing a series of murders in the underworld.

In Amsterdam, a 55-year-old police officer was arrested last week, according to Algemeen Dagblad. A number of officers in the Dutch capital have been suspended or fired for possession, document fraud, manipulation of public computers and disclosure of confidential information.

Jan Struijs, chairman of the police peoples’ union NPD, demands that much more should be done to prevent the recruitment of police officers by the deeply criminal circles.

But a big question arises: How is it that so many police officers in a traditionally law-abiding country become so deeply involved in criminal activities?

A report published two years ago by the Dutch Ministry of Justice seems to provide a substantial part of the answer.

According to The Guardian, the report found that 40 percent of all cases of policemen’s violations of their obligations involved policemen with migrant background.

It’s an extremely high number. People with immigrant backgrounds represent only 7 percent of the total police force, a violent over-representation when it comes to relations with criminal circles.

The report by the Ministry of Justice pointed out that some of the ethnic groups among immigrants are far more criminal than the average of the population.

At the same time, the report pointed out that immigrant communities are characterized by very broad and strong ties within families and clans. One gives “his own” group loyalty to the rest of society.

For some Dutch police officers with an immigrant background, it has obviously meant that they are under great pressure from criminals in their own environment and that they often give in to this pressure.

The Dutch Ministry of Justice points to an absolutely crucial consequence of the deeply irresponsible immigration policy that has been conducted in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe:

There is an ever-growing and stronger parallel society of immigrants – especially from the Muslim world. This creates deeply problematic connections between criminal environments and law enforcement.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Dutch burqa ban comes into effect

Today, the Netherlands joined other sensible European nations in the implementation of a law which bans the wearing of burqas – an archaic, anti-women, anti-western symbol of oppression and domination – in most public spaces.

Under the new law – an idea which was first proposed by national populist politician Geert Wilders – clothing that covers the face, including the burqa, niqab, and also ski masks, will be banned on public transport and public buildings like schools and hospitals. Wearing these items on the street, however, will still be permitted.

Anyone who’s caught breaking the law will be subject to a fine of €150 and could be denied access to public spaces.
Burqa/niqab ladies do not have to be afraid they will ever be fined, because hospitals, universities, police and transport companies will not enforce it.

And some kindhearted Dutch lefties ( men and women) have promised to protect the Burqa/niqab ladies and they will be their burqabuddy... :*)

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

And some kindhearted Dutch lefties ( men and women) have promised to protect the Burqa/niqab ladies and they will be their burqabuddy...
Like our new Prime Minister, Boris Johnson. He liked having a laugh with the ladies as well.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Netherlands: Police and transport companies refuse to enforce ban on burqa and niqab

Just another small episode in the long, sad tale of the decline and death of free societies in Europe. The burqa and niqab have been used many times by criminals to conceal their identities as they commit crimes, and they are symbols of an authoritarian, supremacist belief system that mandates the conquest and subjugation of those who hold other beliefs. Also, untold numbers of women around the world have been brutalized or even killed for refusing to wear garments like these. The Netherlands was, not too very long, such a beautiful little country.
  • The Netherlands’ so-called burqa ban has been rendered largely unworkable on its first day in law after both the police and Dutch transport companies signalled an unwillingness to enforce it.

Under the terms of the Partial Ban on Face-Covering Clothing Act, the wearing of ski masks, full-face helmets, balaclavas, niqabs and burqas is prohibited in public buildings including schools and hospitals and on public transport.

Wearers of the banned clothing are to be given the option to remove the offending item or face a police fine of between €150 and €415. There is no prohibition on wearing such garments in the street.

But the law appears to have been fatally undermined after police said its enforcement was not a priority and signalled their discomfort with the idea that veiled women could be put off from entering a police station to make unrelated complaints.

Transport companies said in a response to the police position that they would not ask their staff on trains, metros, trams or buses to take on an enforcement role in the absence of officers.

Pedro Peters, a spokesman for the RET transport network, said the law was unworkable. “The police have told us the ban is not a priority and that therefore they will not be able to respond inside the usual 30 minutes, if at all,” he said.

“This means that if a person wearing a burqa or a niqab is challenged trying to use a service, our staff will have no police backup to adjudicate on what they should do. It is not up to transport workers to impose the law and hand out fines.”

Staff have been instructed to advise women wearing face-covering clothing of the law but to allow entry.

With confusion reigning, an editorial in the conservative Algemeen Dagblad newspaper caused an uproar by suggesting that those “bothered” by the wearing of the prohibited clothing could make a citizen’s arrest, a position confirmed by the national police on Twitter….

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

ISIS is going to help the burqabuddies. If they really are going to burn churches, the honest punishment to my opinion is to tear down two mosques for every destroyed church.

An eye for an eye..

About the "green birds': Many salafists hope, that ones they will be a green bird in heaven.
Jihad (Kitab Al-Jihad) Dawud :: Book 14 : Hadith 2514 Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_ him) said: When your brethren were smitten at the battle of Uhud, Allah put their spirits in the crops of green birds which go down to the rivers of Paradise, eat its fruit and nestle in lamps of gold in the shade of the Throne.