News from France.

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
fas

Re: Islam in France.

Post by fas »

why are you scaring people? We just want to live, make a little money, and not get harassed. France is full of fascists and white racists. So I left. I left becaue I did not feel safe there.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

fas wrote:why are you scaring people? We just want to live, make a little money, and not get harassed. France is full of fascists and white racists. So I left. I left becaue I did not feel safe there.
Wise decision to leave France. And I am sure people people in France are still crying their eyes out because you left.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Girls will be girls. Just girls, not Muslims - even when they are Musiims.
A girl in Reims was attacked by five other girls for wearing a bikini. The attack was stopped but she was left unable to go to work because of severe bruising. The attackers all had "Muslim" names and were from Muslim-dominated estates.
So it's a relief to know, thanks to the police, that it was in no way a religiously motivated attack. Just a girly spat. She'd been told to get dressed and had refused so it was only natural for a gang of girls to attack her, because it was too cold to wear a bikini. Evidently they were just concerned for her health. :musilmah:
Anyway, a rather nice photographic protest followed,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... paign.html
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

:*) Never a dull moment with Muslims. Where would we be without them. The Mirandole beach on the French Riviera, which is usually packed with holidaymakers, is eerily quiet after being locked down for the visit of Saudi Arabia's King Salman.

The beach lovers on the French Riviera expressed their anger over the arrival of the Saudi royal family, who have ordered a long stretch of beach to be closed off to the public and have been given permission to build an elevator down to the sand to allow Saudi royals to get down to the sand more easily.
The storm around the Riviera beach took a new twist on Tuesday when it emerged the Middle Eastern visitors had asked French police not to send any female officers to guard the beach. First the Saudi royals angered the locals by commandeering a public beach all for themselves, and now they have infuriated local police by requesting that no female police officers are to be stationed on the now infamous Mirandole beach.

The claims, which first emerged in the magazine Marianne on Tuesday, were confirmed to The Local by David Michaux, a representative from the UNSA police union.

“The French police are there to do a job, not to be the victim of discrimination,” Michaux told The Local.

According to the union rep, a female officer from the police force was asked by an emissary of the Saudi royals to leave the site on Saturday evening because she was able to see male members of King Salman’s entourage on the beach.

“The officer didn’t appreciate it at all. She’s there to do her job,” said Michaux.

Then on Sunday when a police CRS unit turned up to take over the watch, another female member of the team was asked to stand away from the house so she could not see any Saudi men enjoying their holiday.

They made her understand she couldn’t be in view of the villa,” the union rep added. “We don’t understand. The police are there to protect the people. We are not there to watch people bathing or whatever they do,” said Michaux.

Another police union representative Sylvain Martinache claimed the Saudis had not actually offered an explanation for why they didn’t want female police officers stationed at the beach.

“Is it because the king and his guests don’t want to see women guarding them, or is it because they want to bathe out of view of any women,” Martinache asked the 20 Minutes newspaper.

“It’s quite shocking. But it’s diplomacy. There are around 1,000 people in this villa every evening. It’s great for the local economy,” he added.

more here
Funny guys those Saudis. ;) Their wives are invissible, and now the Saudi men want to be invissible for the kafir women too.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Why do they want to get onto the beach anyway? You'd think they'd be sick to death of the sight of sand.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

manfred

Post by manfred »

It's not about the beach at all I think, it's about making the French government understand who is in charge, according to their mindset.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

manfred wrote:It's not about the beach at all I think, it's about making the French government understand who is in charge, according to their mindset.
Well, the French lefties might take it from Muslim oil merchants but I can't imagine that it would go down well coming from a KIng.
I think I read somewhere that the Saudis cut their holiday short and left in a huff.

fas

Post by fas »

Why is it such a big thing to honor the customs of some visitors? When Putin comes, you all the the vodka out.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Why would they want to go to kuffar land in the first place? What has the infidel to offer that is worth the trip? :clueless:

Booze and women. Out of sight of the believers.

Moderator's Message:
advertising??
Last edited by pr126 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

“Look! Shoot faster! I am in a rush to move in.”
Jewish Groups Say Cartoon Could ‘Stimulate Renewed Violent Attacks Against French Jews’
Two Jewish groups on Friday blasted French cartoonist Plantu after he published a drawing on Facebook which they said may incite further violence against the French Jewish community.

Dr. Shimon Samuels, the Simon Wiesenthal Center’s Director for International Relations, and Sammy Ghozlan, director of the National Bureau for Vigilance Against Antisemitism (BNVCA) in France, criticized “the continual provocations” of the artist, “whose notorious attacks on Orthodox Jews and Israelis have crossed a new threshold.”

Ghozlan said that Plantu “abuses the French constitutional right to freedom of expression” and that “what he calls anti-Zionism has an inevitable stimulus on French antisemitic jihadists to renew violent attacks on French Jews.”

Plantu, a political cartoonist for the French publication Le Monde, posted the image on Sunday. It depicts an Israeli soldier shooting at Palestinian civilians while a bearded stereotypical religious Jew stands behind him saying, “Look! Shoot faster! I am in a rush to move in.” The Jewish figure is holding a suitcase tagged “New Colonies.” Plantu captioned the image, “Israeli settlements.”

Samuels also called on Le Monde‘s Director Jérôme Fenoglio to reconsider the publication’s relationship with the artist and insist he make a public apology for his “offence to the Jewish People.” Failing to do so may result in Le Monde being viewed as co-responsible for any attacks against Jews that are inspired by Plantu’s “provocations,” Samuels continued.

After the infamous massacre in January at the headquarters of satirical magazine Charlie Hedbo in Paris, Plantu was given a three-man security detail for protection. Samuels argued that the measures were unnecessary, saying, “In light of his constant support of Palestinian delegitimization of Israel, he has bought himself a lifetime insurance against any jihadist attack. ”

The French cartoonist was invited last February to Israel as a speaker at the Holon International Caricaturist Exhibition. Samuels said he was shocked by the invitation in light of Plantu’s “ideological hostility to Israel,” and urged exhibition organizers to blacklist him from future events.

Antisemitic attacks have been a growing trend in France, and Europe as a whole. Following the Charlie Hebdo attack in January, an Islamist gunman seized a Kosher supermarket in Paris and killed four Jewish hostages. Just a few weeks later, a security guard was killed in Copenhagen when a lone gunman opened fire in front of the city’s Great Synagogue.

source

simple1

Post by simple1 »

Ariel wrote:
“Look! Shoot faster! I am in a rush to move in.”
Jewish Groups Say Cartoon Could ‘Stimulate Renewed Violent Attacks Against French Jews’
Two Jewish groups on Friday blasted French cartoonist Plantu after he published a drawing on Facebook which they said may incite further violence against the French Jewish community.

Dr. Shimon Samuels, the Simon Wiesenthal Center’s Director for International Relations, and Sammy Ghozlan, director of the National Bureau for Vigilance Against Antisemitism (BNVCA) in France, criticized “the continual provocations” of the artist, “whose notorious attacks on Orthodox Jews and Israelis have crossed a new threshold.”

Ghozlan said that Plantu “abuses the French constitutional right to freedom of expression” and that “what he calls anti-Zionism has an inevitable stimulus on French antisemitic jihadists to renew violent attacks on French Jews.”

Plantu, a political cartoonist for the French publication Le Monde, posted the image on Sunday. It depicts an Israeli soldier shooting at Palestinian civilians while a bearded stereotypical religious Jew stands behind him saying, “Look! Shoot faster! I am in a rush to move in.” The Jewish figure is holding a suitcase tagged “New Colonies.” Plantu captioned the image, “Israeli settlements.”

Samuels also called on Le Monde‘s Director Jérôme Fenoglio to reconsider the publication’s relationship with the artist and insist he make a public apology for his “offence to the Jewish People.” Failing to do so may result in Le Monde being viewed as co-responsible for any attacks against Jews that are inspired by Plantu’s “provocations,” Samuels continued.

After the infamous massacre in January at the headquarters of satirical magazine Charlie Hedbo in Paris, Plantu was given a three-man security detail for protection. Samuels argued that the measures were unnecessary, saying, “In light of his constant support of Palestinian delegitimization of Israel, he has bought himself a lifetime insurance against any jihadist attack. ”

The French cartoonist was invited last February to Israel as a speaker at the Holon International Caricaturist Exhibition. Samuels said he was shocked by the invitation in light of Plantu’s “ideological hostility to Israel,” and urged exhibition organizers to blacklist him from future events.

Antisemitic attacks have been a growing trend in France, and Europe as a whole. Following the Charlie Hebdo attack in January, an Islamist gunman seized a Kosher supermarket in Paris and killed four Jewish hostages. Just a few weeks later, a security guard was killed in Copenhagen when a lone gunman opened fire in front of the city’s Great Synagogue.

source
Whether or not there is a cartoon about Islam and Jews, there will be violence anyways.

You have to face the enemy one way or another.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

fas wrote:Why is it such a big thing to honor the customs of some visitors? When Putin comes, you all the the vodka out.
Why the hell do you think, non-Muslim host countries, should respect their Muslims custom - while in their own countries, Muslims as hosts, don't do the same to their non-Muslim guests. Non-Muslim woman visiting Saudi Arabia or Iran, is forced to cover her head against her wish.

Then don't be surprised, and don't complain for the rough, and at times, rude treatment to which Muslim like you get here. The one-way-street attitude, and expectation from Muslim which bring you the kind of disrespect from non_Muslims here and elsewhere.

simple1

Post by simple1 »

Hombre wrote:
fas wrote:Why is it such a big thing to honor the customs of some visitors? When Putin comes, you all the the vodka out.
Why the hell do you think, non-Muslim host countries, should respect their Muslims custom - while in their own countries, Muslims as hosts, don't do the same to their non-Muslim guests. Non-Muslim woman visiting Saudi Arabia or Iran, is forced to cover her head against her wish.

Then don't be surprised, and don't complain for the rough, and at times, rude treatment to which Muslim like you get here. The one-way-street attitude, and expectation from Muslim which bring you the kind of disrespect from non_Muslims here and elsewhere.
Your say it Hombre! :clap:

This is exactly right.

We need to force Islamic woman to take off their headscarf and dress like white woman before they can come into non-Muslim countries. If they refuse, then don't allow them in.

We don't need them anyway. They only got oil, and oil don't run forever, so who cares, we just need to find other renewable energy and say bye bye to Saudi Arabia. Anyway the middle-east is not the only place in the world that have oil. Arab without selling oil are doom, they can't do sh!t at all except raping little children, slaves or infidel woman. The Arab have wasted everything on building mosques in infidel land, they betted everything on Islam, this why when we infidel criticise Islam it hit the Arab smack in the face, so they start crying like babies, kill our embassy staffs, burn our flag, scream to the air as barbarian, cry for the death of infidel. This all show how weak Islam is in the inside!

If they force our woman to dress like them, then we need to do the same in our country and force their woman to dress like ours PERIOD...............

M85

Post by M85 »

Hombre wrote:

Well said Hombre, and I know you remember this, but just a reminder to all (because this is a prime example of the Muslim line of thinking):

Strangely and sadly, fas expects Europeans to hide behind drawn curtains in our own homes during Ramadan - so we don't "offend" Muslims living in these European countries.

In response to the post of the Muslim turning over tables at a French restaurant in "Ramadan 2015"
http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtop ... 1&start=60" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fas wrote:So why would you have to eat in public in front of Muslims during Ramadan? People only do that to make Muslims angry.
fas wrote:Yes, it would be if there were no Muslims living in France at all, and only some came to visit. But that is not like that, is it? There are at least 10% Muslims in Paris, if not more. So should the minority just get treated like dirt, insults rubbed in their faces? Why is it to much to ask in an country with MANY MANY Muslims to show a little consideration for them? I don't do into a cathedral and empty my bladder there. So why should I be expected to watch people stuffing themselves with pork on Ramadan during the day?
fas wrote:If you must eat during Ramadan during the day, do it in your own home and draw the curtains so that nobody sees you. Brush your teeth afterwards so people will not smell the food on you. Have some manners
fas wrote:I sometimes, in Ramadan, when I see people slurping the coffee we discovered for them, get the urge to spit into their cup. I haven't done it yet, but maybe I should.
"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth" - Steve McQueen

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

It is not really their (Muslims) fault. It is our fault, for tolerating and allowing them to do it to us - all under our bogus Politically correct. After all, in their own countries, all religious discourses are settled by the sword, and violence, they think, using same methods in our countries, they will get the same results as they do in their own countries.

While I do know many Muslims are polite and hospitable, there are many others, who take our democracy, tolerance, and openness to others, as weakness on our part, to which they think, can be exploited to their benefit.

M85

Post by M85 »

Hombre wrote:It is not really their (Muslims) fault. It is our fault, for tolerating and allowing them to do it to us - all under our bogus Politically correct. After all, in their own countries, all religious discourses are settled by the sword, and violence, they think, using same methods in our countries, they will get the same results as they do in their own countries.

While I do know many Muslims are polite and hospitable, there are many others, who take our democracy, tolerance, and openness to others, as weakness on our part, to which they think, can be exploited to their benefit.
I do think you are right in looking at it that way. It is our own politically correct game where we attempt overly exaggerate the fairness scale in favor of Muslims, somehow hoping this olive branch will be reciprocated. Instead this backfires and we find out they want more. It is past time that we take this ownership and set the correct boundaries.

Yeah, I do agree, I've worked with Muslim colleges who I'm certain would not exploit this weakness, and who value democracy over the alternative.
"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth" - Steve McQueen

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

M85 wrote:
Hombre wrote:It is not really their (Muslims) fault. It is our fault, for tolerating and allowing them to do it to us - all under our bogus Politically correct. After all, in their own countries, all religious discourses are settled by the sword, and violence, they think, using same methods in our countries, they will get the same results as they do in their own countries.

I do think you are right in looking at it that way. It is our own politically correct game where we attempt overly exaggerate the fairness scale in favor of Muslims, somehow hoping this olive branch will be reciprocated. Instead this backfires and we find out they want more. It is past time that we take this ownership and set the correct boundaries.

Yeah, I do agree, I've worked with Muslim colleges who I'm certain would not exploit this weakness, and who value democracy over the alternative.
If you notice, Muslims use phrase like "respect of our ....." "Insult to our......", very effectively against us - knowing we use little of these phrases.

How about we start using same phrase to win over them. calling Abraham, Moses and Jesus Muslims is utter disrespect and insult to our Judeo-Christian belief. Same in case for Burgha wore by women.

simple1

Post by simple1 »

M85 wrote:

It is not even fair. It is simply favour Muslim by us not fighting back.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

A plan to dedicate a day of this year's Paris beach festival to the Israeli city of Tel Aviv has sparked an almighty row in France, with leftist politicians slamming the event as "indecent" and demanding it be cancelled. Some 500 police officers will patrol Thursday's fiercely opposed 'Tel Aviv on Seine' event which was supposed to celebrate the culture of the Israeli coastal city but will take place amid high security and protests. But.....The "Tel Aviv on Seine" cultural event went ahead.
The culture of Israeli coastal city Tel Aviv was celebrated in Paris on Thursday, despite vocal opposition from leftist politicians and pro-Palestinian groups.

The controversy around the event - which comes a year after pro-Palestinian protests descended into riots in Paris - has left authorities on edge and prompted police to send 500 officers to patrol the event.

Nevertheless a stretch of Paris Plages was renamed "Tel Aviv on Seine" on Thursday although it appeared that visitors, perhaps put off by the hullaballoo, were vastly outnumbered by both police and journalists and security guards.

Bemused locals who headed down to "Tel Aviv Sur Seine" had to manoeuvre through bag checks, security pat-downs and metal detectors to reach the small stretch of sand on the banks of the Seine.

Several pro-Palestinian protesters did turn up to demonstrate their disgust for an event that they claim shows a tacit support of Israel's policy towards the Palestinians. An accusation that has been fiercly denied by Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo.

Thursday's event consisted of little more than a few people playing bat and ball in front of a picture of Tel Aviv, but it has been enough to excite a major media brouhaha after objections from anti-Israel protesters.

"There are 50 visitors for 500 journalists. I feel like I'm on the red carpet at Cannes," said one onlooker.

The Tel Aviv section of the beach, not far from Notre Dame cathedral, was only around 200 metres (yards) long and guarded by a phalanx of riot police on either end.

"Coming today is an act of solidarity with the Jewish people," said Cecilia, an Italian stretched out on a beach chair, adding that she was "a little afraid that this degenerates".

On the other side of the police cordon, a large number of pro-Palestinian protesters began arriving around midday to set up their rival "Gaza Beach".
Waving Palestinian flags, chanting slogans and handing out flyers, the activists were keen to present the issue as more than just a media storm in a teacup.

"The mayor of Paris wants to make Tel Aviv a town like all the others, when in fact it's the capital of a colonialist state that bombards civilian populations," said Serge Bonal, of EuroPalestine, one of around a dozen organisations taking part in the demonstration.

The deputy mayor of Paris, Bruno Julliard, warned that the controversy risked dampening the event, during which authorities pour sand onto the banks of the Seine and set up food and drink stalls.

"We wanted a festive atmosphere with fun, free shows, concerts, food trucks and the like," he told French radio.

"In fact, there will be a significant police presence, so it will maybe be a bit less festive than we expected," he added.

M85

Post by M85 »

From the article wrote: "We wanted a festive atmosphere with fun, free shows, concerts, food trucks and the like," he told French radio.
Well, that is now impossible thanks to our dhimmi western politicians.