News from France.

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
SAM

Re: News from France.

Post by SAM »

antineoETC wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:43 am

Note to any people thinking of "reverting" to Islam: DON'T, if you have a problem with cutting someone's head off for showing a cartoon.

Note to any Muslims out there who are genuinely appalled and disgusted by the recent murder of the French schoolteacher: You seriously need to ask yourself if you want to continue to belong to a religion that promotes such bestiality as godly acts.
Abdoulakh Anzorov beheaded Samuel Patty under the Islamic justice law.. :reaper:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote:Abdoulakh Anzorov beheaded Samuel Patty under the Islamic justice law.. :reaper:
You just keep giving SAM. Anybody out there on the verge of "reverting" to Islam because they've been fed some sh!t that the Muslim terrorists are "misinterpreting" the Quran should understand courtesy of SAM what Islam's core text means by the word "justice".

BTW SAM, could you provide the basic source for the quote from caliph Umar? Thanks.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Everyone is careful nowadays. People are scared.
Man 'armed with machete' arrested in hotel room after walking around Paris

Armed police officers were called to the Parisian metro station Pére-Lachaise in the eleventh arrondissement following complaints of a man carrying a machete inside

Officers were called to the eleventh arrondissement this morning.

Locals had reported seeing a man holding a machete inside a metro station at around 10.30am GMT.

One witness wrote online: "There's a guy walking down the halls of Pére-Lachaise with a machete.

"I saw my life paraded not knowing if I should stay on the subway or run home."
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Teacher At Islamabad Islamic School Beheads Effigy Of Macron In Front Of Students

I reckon if a few of these fellows had an "accident" following such incitements they would not be quite so talkative. By "accident", of course, I mean like being hit by a meteor, eaten by a shark, have their house falling on top of them in an earthquake, or some such "act of God" that would make others like them think that Allah was displeased by such talk. I am not implying that the French secret service should go assassinating anyone. NO! That would be WRONG, people, and probably against the law as well!
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
SAM

Post by SAM »

antineoETC wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:39 am

You just keep giving SAM. Anybody out there on the verge of "reverting" to Islam because they've been fed some sh!t that the Muslim terrorists are "misinterpreting" the Quran should understand courtesy of SAM what Islam's core text means by the word "justice".
The Qur’an considers justice to be a supreme virtue. Justice is an obligation. These rulings apply to all nations, followers of all faiths, as a matter of fact to all humanity.

“God commands justice and fair dealing...” (Qur’an 16:90)

“O you who believe, be upright for God, and (be) bearers of witness with justice!...” (Qur’an 5:8)

“We sent Our Messengers with clear signs and sent down with them the Book and the Measure in order to establish justice among the people…” (Qur’an 57:25)

Equality in justice

The Qur’anic standards of justice transcend considerations of race, religion, color, and creed, as Muslims are commanded to be just to their friends and foes alike, and to be just at all levels, as the Qur’an puts it:

“O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even if it be against yourselves, your parents, and your relatives, or whether it is against the rich or the poor...” (Qur’an 4:135)

“Let not the hatred of a people swerve you away from justice. Be just, for this is closest to righteousness…” (Quran 5:8)

With regards to relations with non-Muslims, the Qur’an further states:

“God does not forbid you from doing good and being just to those who have neither fought you over your faith nor evicted you from your homes...” (Qur’an 60:8)
BTW SAM, could you provide the basic source for the quote from caliph Umar? Thanks.
It is a Fatwa..
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote:With regards to relations with non-Muslims, the Qur’an further states:

“God does not forbid you from doing good and being just to those who have neither fought you over your faith nor evicted you from your homes."
(Qur’an 60:8)
Yet despite the fact that the murdered French schoolteacher had neither fought any Muslims for their faith nor evicted them from their homes, SAM has posted approvingly of his killing.

Muslims love to bandy Qur'an verse 60:8 around after terrorist attacks to mislead uninformed kafirs that the terrorists are acting contrary to the true teachings of Islam. After all, if you want people to join your religion you don't them to associate it with gruesome atrocities.

However, it is clear that SAM regards the French schoolteacher's murder as an act of JUSTICE and therefore not contrary to Qur'an verse 60-8. SAM's view is indeed the logical outcome of accepting that Muhammad is a prophet.

If you don't like Islamic "justice" keep away from Islam
SAM

Post by SAM »

antineoETC wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:24 am
Yet despite the fact that the murdered French schoolteacher had neither fought any Muslims for their faith nor evicted them from their homes, SAM has posted approvingly of his killing.
Indirectly he did a crusade against Islam. :bangin: Iblis punished Samuel through Abdoullakh. :lol:
Muslims love to bandy Qur'an verse 60:8 around after terrorist attacks to mislead uninformed kafirs that the terrorists are acting contrary to the true teachings of Islam. After all, if you want people to join your religion you don't them to associate it with gruesome atrocities.
The Bush administration, the EU, the UK and others, indirectly launched a crusade against Islam under the pretext of The War On Terror.

23. But if a serious injury results, then you must require a life for a life— 24. eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25. burn for burn, wound for wound, and stripe for stripe....[Exodus 23:25]

And therein We prescribed for them: A life for a life, and an eye for an eye, and a nose for a nose, and an ear for an ear, and a tooth for a tooth, and for other injuries equitable retaliation....[Quran 5:46]

However, it is clear that SAM regards the French schoolteacher's murder as an act of JUSTICE and therefore not contrary to Qur'an verse 60-8. SAM's view is indeed the logical outcome of accepting that Muhammad is a prophet.
“And among them are those who abuse the Prophet and say, "He is an ear." Say, "[It is] an ear of goodness for you that believes in Allah and believes the believers and [is] a mercy to those who believe among you." And those who abuse the Messenger of Allah - for them is a painful punishment.” [Quran 9:61]

2 Chronicles 36... Again and again the LORD, the God of their fathers, sent word to His people through His messengers because He had compassion on them and on His dwelling place. But they mocked the messengers of God, despising His words and scoffing at His prophets, until the wrath of the LORD against His people was stirred up beyond remedy.
If you don't like Islamic "justice" keep away from Islam
Hurting the Prophets after their death was the same as hurting them while they were alive.

Saidina Umar al-Khattab, “Whoever insults Allah SWT, or insults one of the prophets, then kill him.” :horseride:

Islam is a religion of JUSTICE... :whistling:
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

SAM (quoting Allah) wrote:" And those who abuse the Messenger of Allah - for them is a painful punishment.” [Quran 9:61]
Any Muslims out there care to take issue with SAM that the murder of Samuel Paty is supported by this Qur'an passage even though it does not explicitly command Muslims to carry out the "painful punishment" rather than leave it to Allah? If not, then I'll have to go with SAM that Abdullakh Anzorov was, from the truest Islamic perspective, an agent of Allah's punishment.
SAM

Post by SAM »

antineoETC wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:45 am
Any Muslims out there care to take issue with SAM that the murder of Samuel Paty is supported by this Qur'an passage even though it does not explicitly command Muslims to carry out the "painful punishment" rather than leave it to Allah? If not, then I'll have to go with SAM that Abdullakh Anzorov was, from the truest Islamic perspective, an agent of Allah's punishment.
Allah SWT states: “Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment.” [Quran 33:57]

The disgraceful death of Samuel Patty was awarded the death of Légion d'honneur by Macroni to cover up the humiliation and shameful punishment. :yuk:
Samuel is currently screaming in pain in the grave, he is severely punished for insulting the Prophet :whip: :whipper: ... why don't you go help him ... :lol:
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote:Samuel is currently screaming in pain in the grave
Do you have any evidence for this?
why don't you go help him
I don't know where he is buried. Why don't you contact the French police about your concerns so they can investigate and, if needs be, dig him out.
SAM

Post by SAM »

antineoETC wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:47 am
SAM wrote:Samuel is currently screaming in pain in the grave
Do you have any evidence for this?
why don't you go help him
I don't know where he is buried. Why don't you contact the French police about your concerns so they can investigate and, if needs be, dig him out.
You still don't know anything in the teachings of Islam after the burial. :clueless:
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote:You still don't know anything in the teachings of Islam after the burial. :clueless:
Can't say I do. What do they say?
SAM

Post by SAM »

antineoETC wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:02 am
SAM wrote:You still don't know anything in the teachings of Islam after the burial. :clueless:
Can't say I do. What do they say?
I told you, ... learn what you don't know, not what you already know.
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote:I told you, ... learn what you don't know, not what you already know.
How can I learn what I don't know if you won't reach me? Is your statement that Samuel Paty is "currently screaming in the grave" based on a passage from the Quran that I have missed? If so will you point me to the specific verse?
SAM

Post by SAM »

Two French Muslim women were "stabbed repeatedly" by "European-looking" women terrorists under the Eiffel Tower on Sunday. The attackers reportedly shouted "Dirty Arabs" before carrying out the attack.
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:56 am
Two French Muslim women were "stabbed repeatedly" by "European-looking" women terrorists under the Eiffel Tower on Sunday. The attackers reportedly shouted "Dirty Arabs" before carrying out the attack.
This is a vile attack SAM. The perpetrators should be strung up. Do you agree with me that the innocent Muslim victims of this vile attack would utterly condemn you for writing:

As I said, the teacher [Samuel Paty]asked to be killed after many warnings. He thought no one would dare touch him because he was in his own country. But he forgets that today all countries have their own Muslims, unlike a hundred years ago where there were almost no Muslims in their countries.

His behavior shows that he deliberately mocked Muhammad under the pretext of free speech. In the end he lost his head ... he deserved it.
Do you agree with me that the innocent Muslim victims of this vile attack would utterly condemn you for supporting the vile murder of an innocent teacher? DO you SAM?
sum

Post by sum »

Hello SAM

Your quote -
“We sent Our Messengers with clear signs and sent down with them the Book and the Measure in order to establish justice among the people…” (Qur’an 57:25)

Can you please name any of these "Messengers" who came with the Book and Measure?

Was this book a Koran and did they bring it before or after Muhammad? Was it before or after Jesus?

How many books came with these Messengers?

I ask because there is no historical trace of these Messengers or their books. The clear signs seem to have disappeared from history as well. The Messengers were not very effective were they? If these Messengers were sent worldwide their message was kicked into touch as being unworthy.

sum
SAM

Post by SAM »

antineoETC wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:13 am

This is a vile attack SAM. The perpetrators should be strung up. Do you agree with me that the innocent Muslim victims of this vile attack would utterly condemn you for writing:
Kenza and her cousin Amel were repeatedly stabbed by European women terrorists near the Eiffel Tower on October 18 while going on a walk with their family.

There is no news on this in the international media especially in France. Most of the crimes committed by kafirun in the West are not reported in their media. :yuk:

This is a heinous antineoETC attack. The perpetrators must be hanged. Do you agree with me that the innocent Muslim victims of this heinous attack would truly condemn you for supporting the acts of European kafir women terrorists.
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote:This is a heinous antineoETC. The perpetrators must be hanged. Do you agree with me that the innocent Muslim victims of this heinous attack would truly condemn you for supporting the acts of European kafir women terrorists.
SAM, you know full well, that I condemned this attack on these Muslim women and said the perpetrators should be strung up. Either you did not properly read what I wrote in your eagermess to "get one over" on me, or you are lying. I'm more inclined to the latter. Stop lying SAM. Again, do you agree with me that these Muslim women would condemn you for the disgusting expression of support for the murder of Samuel Paty that you posted above? YES or NO.
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote:The perpetrators must be hanged
We are agreed that the non-Muslim perpetrators of this terrorist attack against innocent Muslim women should be hanged. This was a serious but non-fatal attack. Do you agree with me that Muslims who commit equally serious but non-fatal attacks against innocent kafirs should likewise be hanged? This is a simple question which requires a simple answer from you SAM. YES or NO.