News from Sweden.

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Ariel

Re: News from Sweden.

Post by Ariel »

Hombre wrote: Don't blame all the Swedes.
No of course not. I feel sorry for the Swedes. Many don't like what is happening now. And...People are being brainwashed into thinking that immigration is a good thing. That it is profitable - financially, politically, and culturally .
I hope they shall wake up before it is too late. And it seems...Many Swedes try to be "good people". Or else, who knows, they are afraid.
I struggle to understand. :clueless:
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Update Flying an Israeli flag in Malmö
'Malmö has not become safer for Jews': rabbi

Following the violent beating of a Jewish man flying an Israeli flag, Rabbi Shneur Kesselman tells The Local that his adopted city of Malmö remains a hotbed for anti-Semitism.

On Sunday Ismail Babakr, a 38-year-old living in Seved, Malmö, was severely beaten with iron pipes in what police have called a hate crime.

"I can't say it was a surprise when I heard the news, but there is still an element of shock," local rabbi Kesselman told The Local on Wednesday. "I was saddened by it more than anything else."

The American rabbi, who moved to Malmö in 2004, has experienced plenty of anti-Semitic taunts during his decade in the Swedish south. Ordeals have included someone carving the word 'Palestina' into his car, and the abuse is ongoing.

"Just last week somebody spat in my face and shouted 'damn Jew' at me. It has never happened on a daily basis, but the harassment is something I still experience, and as a result I don't spend so much time in town," Kesselman explained.

Initial reports about the incident on Sunday night said that Ismail Babakr had been beaten for hanging an Israeli flag in his window. He later said he suspected the assault may have more to do with the current political situation in the Middle East.

Babakr said he has had the flag in his window for over a year, and didn't understand why it became a problem now. The only reason he could think of was his political sympathies.

"I am active on social media against the Iranian regime," Babakr told newspaper Svenska Dagbladet. "I like Jews and Israel. And for me it's no stranger than having a Swedish flag in my widow."

It isn't the first time that an Israeli flag in Malmö has been attacked. When the city hosted the Eurovision song contest in 2013, the Israel sign was removed on two occasions from a lamppost which included all the flags of the participating nations.

"People were already reluctant to fly the flag, and will probably be more so now. I'm not sure there is another flag out there that would cause such a reaction," Kesselman told The Local.

He added; "It is one thing to have political views about Israel, but quite another to take the law into your own hands. That goes against the very fabric of Swedish society, which is freedom of speech."

One of Ismail Babakr's windows was smashed by a rock on Saturday, and just after midnight on Monday the second stone was thrown. Babakr ran out to the street and followed those who had thrown the rocks - first just two young men, but with another eight or ten waiting around the corner, he said.

"They said that I couldn't have an Israeli flag in my window, and that things would go terribly for the Kurds," Babakr told Svenska Dagbladet. The gang proceeded to beat Babakr with iron pipes.

Malmö mayor, Katrin Stjernfeldt Jammeh, recently celebrated one year in office and told The Local in a 2013 interview that she intended to "build bridges" with the Jewish community.

http://www.thelocal.se/20140709/things- ... malms-jews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:
Hombre wrote: Don't blame all the Swedes.
No of course not. I feel sorry for the Swedes. Many don't like what is happening now. And...People are being brainwashed into thinking that immigration is a good thing. That it is profitable - financially, politically, and culturally .
I hope they shall wake up before it is too late. And it seems...Many Swedes try to be "good people". Or else, who knows, they are afraid.
I struggle to understand. :clueless:
No one said immigration is bad, if done with correct formula, and people with constructive mindset.

The sad fact is, almost everywhere Jews, Hindus, or Christians immigrate to, they bring with them skills which raise the standard of living for themselves and locals - all except Muslims. While other immigrants do their best to respect the cultural and law of their new country, Muslim try to do the opposite, force their backward religion onto the local.

As to the Swedes. Let them taste their own medicine. They probably have little regard to their own Viking heritage, and the Swede cultural, to be willing to preserve it. That is their problem, not ours.

pert

Post by pert »

Sweden is likely to come out in 'a bloody civil war' in 10-20 years

http://www.uriasposten.net/archives/57729
"You can insult the Christians, the Buddhists, the Hindus, the Jews. You can slander the Catholics, you can spit on the Madonna and Jesus Christ. But, woe betide the citizen who pronounces a word against the Islamic religion. " Orianna Fallaci

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Listen to the one and only honest politician in Sweden! I hope lots of Swedes are going to vote for him , but I am afraid the media are portraying him as the next Hitler.
Åkesson: 'Islamism is the Nazism of our time'

Swedish party leaders traditionally hold summer speeches on their home turf during the holiday season and Saturday was the turn of the Sweden Democrats' Jimmie Åkesson.

A crowd of a few hundred people had gathered in Åkesson's home town of Sölvesborg in Sweden's far south to hear the 35-year-old launch the party's push towards the general election in September.

Following a sweeping review of the current global conflict zones, Åkesson shifted focus to Islam.

"Islamism is the Nazism and Communism of our time," he said, prompting the most generous applause of the afternoon.

Furthermore Åkesson said that he demanded that all aid to organizations and associations related to "Islamism" should be stopped, and directed his ire to the handful of Swedish citizens reported to be fighting in Iraq and Syria.

"You guys can stay there. Sweden is no longer your home, this country built on Christian principles."

Åkesson made an attempt to broaden the party's support and stretch out to female voters, but made it clear that he most definitely is not a feminist - prompting a renewed bout of cheering from the crowd.

"I'm not a feminist! I am a Sweden Democrat, social conservative and nationalist. But I believe in equality," he said.

more here

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Sweden: Police lured into ambush in Muslim area, stoned by hundreds

Tonight the immigrant population in Stockholm’s suburb of Rinkeby was awakened by riots. Around 200 people took part in throwing stones at the police; cars were set on fire and shoots were fired.

Police received the first alarm shortly before 11pm on Wednesday night. A car had been set on fire. When police arrived to the area, they were met by stone-throwers, prompting them to retreat and wait for reinforcements in order to go back into the war-like zone again. The police do not know what caused the unrest.

“The common thread has been that car drivers refused to stop when the police ordered them to. Once they stopped, people gathered around the cars and attacked the police.

“The police have been forced to retreat and call for reinforcements. When they got back, the crowd prepared themselves with stones and went on the attack again,” says Peter Hered.

According to DN, one police officer was injured when a large rock was thrown through the window of a police car. He was, however, only slightly injured. During the night, a helicopter was deployed. One person was arrested, but several hundred are suspected.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/08/swede ... y-hundreds" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The police do not know what caused the unrest. :whistling: Because, because they are muslims , and anything is a good excuse to attack the infidel. Or....Perhaps they were bored...Anyway, get used to it Swedes. It is no use crying over spilled milk. You wanted them, you got them.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Perhaps the main difference between Sweden and Denmark is their degree of adoration of the EU and its leftish internationalist politics. Denmark only joined to protect their agricultural exports to the UK - a short lived benefit, it seems. as the EU is bound to ban port sooner or later.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

pert

Post by pert »

A rabbi from the Swedish city of Malmo was attacked by men who hurled objects at him from a car and used anti-Semitic pejoratives.

A car approached them with several men inside who called out: “F—ing Jews” and hurled a glass bottle at Klein and Kesselman. The bottle shattered on a wall behind them.

more here
"You can insult the Christians, the Buddhists, the Hindus, the Jews. You can slander the Catholics, you can spit on the Madonna and Jesus Christ. But, woe betide the citizen who pronounces a word against the Islamic religion. " Orianna Fallaci

pert

Post by pert »

Swedish Muslim politician on "Jewish pigs"

A Swedish politician is facing sharp criticism after he wrote on Facebook that "Jewish pigs" are responsible for mass murders in Gaza.

"The entire Muslim world is sitting and watching while our brothers and sisters in Palestine are slaughtered by the Jewish pigs," Omeritat wrote on his Facebook page.

"May Allah strengthen those who defend Palestine, and be merciful towards the dead Muslims. Amen."

more here

pert

Post by pert »

Zweden passes law that will prosecute people for criticizing immigration

Member of Parliament Andrew Norlén, member of the Constitutional Committee, has been pushing the issue and he says it will rapidly become a deterrent.

“I do not think it takes very many prosecutions before a signal is transmitted in the community that the internet is not a lawless country, the sheriff is back in town” Norlén said during a one-sided ‘debate’ on the issue in Swedish parliament.

http://www.eutimes.net/2014/04/sweden-p ... migration/

manfred

Post by manfred »

Hombre is entirely correct. Immigration in itself is not a bad thing, if the new arrivals bring something that helps the country they have chosen to join. But immigration that only drains resources and brings nothing but problems is not a good thing. Suppose the old and sick from Europe went to live in India by their thousands, expecting free care, free housing, and European neighbourhoods... any chance of that happening? Not in a million years. If you want to move to India, you need to show that you can support yourself. You would not even get a visa. You want to live in China? Well, you can, but you need to have a job first.

So what is wrong with European countries that they do not expect similar things from their immigrants? Come if you have a skill, have found a job, and a place to live which you pay for yourself. If you can't then stay at home.

It is fair also to welcome also genuine refugees, who truly fled to save their lives. But I have not met many of these, and I wonder if anyone has.

In fact, when it gets to the stage that a government needs to shut up people , prevent them from talking about something with threats, then we can be sure that that government has made a very big mess of it.

The first step to fix a mess is to acknowledge it. It seems Sweden cannot, at least not yet.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

pert

Post by pert »

Swedish PM on the cost of Muslim immigration: "we will not be able to afford much else"

http://www.friatider.se/reinfeldt-vi-ko ... g-fram-ver

pert

Post by pert »

will Sweden survive the coming multicultural conflict?

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 140825.php

pert

Post by pert »

The New Sweden: Six people shot in a single day
It was many years ago that shootings in Sweden stopped being ‘news’ on blogs. There’s a murder every second day on average, and several shootings a week. Some days ago, three were shot in Stockholm and three in Malmo. One is dead — it was an innocent bystander — and another is seriously injured. There were also shotings in Norebro, but apparently nobody got hit.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Sweden: the new Donald Duck government

So far the only public statement the new government has made has been its intention to recognise the fictitious State of Palestine. But not the very real (and beleaguered) State of Kurdistan.

Here are a few reflections on this new government, and what drives it

And this is the latest. :wot: A new law will come into effect in Sweden after Christmas 2014, and it will allow people to be prosecuted for criticizing immigration or politician’s unwillingness to tackle the issue.

Sweden is lost.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Ariel wrote:And this is the latest. :wot: A new law will come into effect in Sweden after Christmas 2014, and it will allow people to be prosecuted for criticizing immigration or politician’s unwillingness to tackle the issue.

Sweden is lost.
Abandoning their democracy in order to appease theocrats. It's almost Danegeld in reverse and it won't do any more good than Danegeld did, :thumbdown:
Will the people of Sweden really let it happen?
Would the people of the UK let it happen if Labour got in next time? I fear they might.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

pert

Post by pert »

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

goodbye Sweden - Hello Swedistan.