Elections America.

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
antineoETC

Re: Elections America.

Post by antineoETC »

Oh yeah, get the Uncle Tom whingeing that "they've ruined my evening"! By the look of him I guess he had a big bowl of VANILLA ice-cream topped with Oreos that was going to melt if he didn't quickly shove it down his greedy selfish gob. OK buddy get back to your food. Stuffing your face is obviously more important to you than joining your black brothers and sisters and white allies in their struggle to break the residual bonds of slavery!

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Very wise decision. But please don't move to Holland.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Republicans credit Trump's intense outreach for growing Latino support
Republicans say President Trump’s decision to make Hispanic voters a priority is boosting his support with this critical bloc in public opinion polls and threatening Democratic nominee Joe Biden’s prospects in key battleground states.

Trump received 28% of the Hispanic vote four years ago. But a fresh national poll from Quinnipiac University pegged the president’s support with this demographic at 36% — despite trailing Biden by 10 percentage points overall, progress reflected in other surveys conducted over the summer. In swing states that will determine the outcome of the presidential race, that level of Hispanic support could push Trump over the top in a close race.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... no-support
Last edited by Takeiteasynow on Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Theological: Mahmud from Najran Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Trump back to pre-virus approval high of 52%

President Trump’s approval rating has inched back to its pre-coronavirus high, an indication that he has recovered from a summer of polling woe as the 2020 presidential campaign kicks into high gear.
Friday’s Rasmussen Reports approval rating for Trump was 52%. Some 48% disapprove.

The last time it was that high was in late February, about a month before the virus shutdowns hit. Rasmussen also said that an equal 42% “strongly approve” and “strongly disapprove” of the job Trump is doing. In past reelections, both Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush had a less than 51% approval on the day they won.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... rack_sep04
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Theological: Mahmud from Najran Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Again. Russmusen is just one of some 70+ national pollsters & (ironically) the only one with such high numbers. Know as a conservative pollster it is no surprise his numbers somewhat skewed in favor of conservatives. The same is true for pool done by MSNBC, NYTimes or other liberal pollsters. Its polls also would be skewed toward Liberals as well.

Here is he weighted average for trump.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... id=rrpromo

They explain - rather in details how & where they get their numbers. That is the very reason this blog is highly respected & considered a reliable source of unbiased polls - because their don't have their own.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Joe Biden is such fun. I like the guy. Never a dull moment when Joe is around. I almost hope that he will be the next president of the USA. :*)

Joe Biden thinks he is Jesus. And perhaps he is. He promises that if he wins, there will be fewer floods,fires and hurricanes.
Joe Biden Promises Fewer Fires, Floods, and Hurricanes if He Wins in November

On Monday, Democratic nominee Joe Biden condemned President Donald Trump as a “climate arsonist,” predicting that if the president wins reelection in November, America will witness more “hellish” events like fires in the West, flooding in the Midwest, and hurricanes on the East Coast. He effectively promised that if he wins, America will suffer from fewer fires, fewer floods, and fewer hurricanes.

Although Biden excoriated Trump for “ignoring the facts” and “denying reality,” he focused his remarks on the wildfires ravaging California, Oregon, and Washington State — fires exacerbated by bad forest management more than any sort of climate change.

“If you give a climate arsonist four more years in the White House, why would anyone be surprised if we have more of America ablaze? If you give a climate denier four more years in the White House, why would anyone be surprised when more of America is under water?” Biden asked.

“Donald Trump’s climate denial may not have caused these fires and record floods and record hurricanes, but if he gets a second term, these hellish events will continue to become more common, more devastating, and more deadly,” the Democrat insisted.

“Meanwhile, Donald Trump warns that integration is threatening our suburbs,” Biden said, referring to Trump’s attack on Biden’s plan to federalize local zoning (which poses a serious threat to local control of neighborhoods in the name of racial integration). “It’s ridiculous. But you know what is actually threatening our suburbs?”

“Wildfires are burning the suburbs in the West, floods are wiping out suburban neighborhoods in the Midwest, hurricanes are imperiling suburban life along our coast,” Biden said. “If we have four more years of Trump’s climate denial, how many suburbs will be burned from wildfires? How many suburban neighborhoods will have been flooded out? How many suburbs will have been blown away in superstorms?”

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

ariel
If I were you - I would be very careful throwing mud at others. If this is NOT a sound of a very sick & unstable man - I don't know what else is?
Trump relates conversation with God about his 'great job' on the economy: 'I'm the only one that could do it'
With millions unemployed without additional relief from White House, president says economic fallout following coronavirus pandemic is 'God testing me'

Donald Trump has claimed that the economic fallout following the coronavirus pandemic is "God testing" him to rebuild what he called "the greatest economy in the history of the world".

"What we have achieved together and what we're doing together is nothing short of an economic miracle and now we're doing it again," the president told supporters in Mankato, Minnesota. "We built the greatest economy in the history of the world and now I have to do it again."

He said: "You know what that is? That's right. That's God testing me. He said, You know, you did it once. And I said, 'Did I do a great job, God? I'm the only one who could do it.' He said that you shouldn't say. Now we're going to have you do it again. I said, 'OK. I agree. You got me.' But I did it once. And now I'm doing it again. And you see the kind of numbers that we're putting up. They're unbelievable. Best job numbers ever. Three months, more jobs in the last three months than ever before."

More than 22 million people lost their jobs following widespread closures and layoffs, effectively wiping out a decade of job growth by April.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 75111.html

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

I've just spoken to God about this and he confirmed that this exact conversation with Trump took place verbatim. He also said he wants me to do some stuff for him.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Who is the boss, Joe?
Who's the boss, Joe? Now Biden refers to the ticket as the 'Harris/Biden administration' - days after Kamala Harris made the same slip
Democratic nominee Joe Biden called his campaign 'Harris-Biden' during remarks in Tampa, Florida
Biden echoed a similar gaffe made by his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, on Saturday, who called the ticket 'a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden'
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Ariel wrote: Joe Biden Promises Fewer Fires, Floods, and Hurricanes if He Wins in November
:lol:

Right. Today Biden told his Jewish audience that Trump appeals to the dark side.
The 2020 Democratic nominee and his wife, Jill Biden, joined about 6,000 members of the Jewish community Thursday in a virtual Rosh Hashanah event, a bit over a day before the first of the Jewish High Holidays begins.

Trump is "a president who makes us worse, who appeals to the dark side," Biden said. "We can, and we have to do a lot better."
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... h-audience

How to explain this behavior? As teenager Biden attended the Qumran boarding school where he was one of the Angels of Light. In a state of blasphemy he recognized Belial Trump as the Angel of Darkness. This is what he learned:
"From the Angel of Darkness, Belial Trump stems the corruption of all the sons of justice, and all their sins, their iniquities, their guilts and their offensive deeds are under his dominion. … and all the spirits of his lot cause the sons of light to fall. However, the God of Israel and the angel of his truth assist all the sons of light”
Perhaps Hombre graduated from Qumran Boarding School too?

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

CNN fake news unmasked.
Biden in the good old days with his little son.. Cute picture.
Left picture as shown as on CNN. Top right the original picture.
Why? The kid pictured is wearing a maroon hat with the logo of the Washington football team, "Washington Redskins", which, until recently, used the Native American slur “Redskins” for its name.
The horror. People may think that Biden is a racist.

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

President Trump, for the first time this week, had an edge over Biden, 47%-46%.
President Trump approval continues surge, hits 53%, highest in year

President Trump is celebrating the one-year anniversary of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's impeachment push with his highest approval rating in a year.

Today’s Rasmussen Reports said Trump’s approval rating is 53%, a height it has reached only three other times since his first month in office when support jumped to nearly 60%.

For the past few weeks, Trump has been on a steady climb in Rasmussen’s ratings. In its weekly rating of the presidential race between Trump and Democrat Joe Biden

Trump approval rating 53%.
Total disapprove 46%.
Strongly approve 44%.
Strongly disapprove 40%.
Republican approval 83%.
Democratic approval 19%.

At this stage of his reelection campaign, former President Barack Obama had a 49% approval rating in the Rasmussen Daily Presidential Tracking Poll.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... ex_history