PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Centaur wrote:That's hilarious, as its the leftist media that constantly preach and teach Americans to be anti American and pro-Islamic.
There is enough poison inside America itself like Washington compost, newyork time bomb etc. RT is nothing but a kid in front of them.

Washington compost was even proud to be employing journalists like the murdered terrorist Jamal khashogi as a columnist who would regularly enlighten the liberal elite idiots how peaceful his ideology is.
I don't see anything wrong with Rick Sanchez either.
8 countries Bolton mangled: News With Rick Sanchez
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Yeah, BUT if you would be an Israeli or a Jew you too would object his defence of BDS (Barghouti Derangement Syndrom), an Anti-semitic movement which is dedicated to the destruction of Israel - masquerading as "a human rights organization, presumably defending the right of the Palestinians.

For this very reason plethora of States AND the Federal Government are passing laws against BDS.

His virulent anti-Israeli position is well known & documented. watch any of his broadcasts related to Israel & BDS. Through clever wordings - he presents these laws as a violation of the Costotutopon & the First Amendment.

The very reason he has been thrown out by 2 US networks & now works for the Russian Government spreading the Russian propaganda here in US.

Rick the Sanchez should not be your credible reference for serious discussions. He is a Commi pretending to be a "Patriotic" American.
You guys keep harping on "Lefties". Sanchez is my "Lefty"

User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Hombre wrote:Rick the Sanchez should not be your credible reference for serious discussions. He is a Commi pretending to be a "Patriotic" American.
You guys keep harping on "Lefties". Sanchez is my "Lefty"
How do we know Rick Sanchez is a "Commie"? Should I go off on a rant about "Commies" whenever I think about someone who has an opposing view? That's a worn out insult dating back to the Cold War era.
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Ansar al-Zindiqi wrote:
Hombre wrote:Rick the Sanchez should not be your credible reference for serious discussions. He is a Commi pretending to be a "Patriotic" American.
You guys keep harping on "Lefties". Sanchez is my "Lefty"
How do we know Rick Sanchez is a "Commie"? Should I go off on a rant about "Commies" whenever I think about someone who has an opposing view? That's a worn out insult dating back to the Cold War era.
For the 1000s time. Any TV commentator from any network - right, left, up or down - expresses his / her opinion, and they are entitled to their views.
The question is do we, or should we believe any comment made by any of them? It is left to each individual for him / her to decide.

In fact I have two members of my own close family. Few years ago they were open minded middle of the road moderate UNTIL they started watching Faxnews & their night after night barrage of "hate Liberals' hate democrats, hate Hillary". Today I can't even talk to them - because they recite only foxnews talking point.. Despite the fact I proved to them that there are two sides to the story - still FN is their only network they believe.
How to you explain that?

As for Sanchez-boy. If you call others with labels to which they did not chose for themselves (Lefty, etc) then others also call Sanchez with names.

Otherwise, lets face it, moving from major American networks to a Russian one is not a great career advancement. He needs to make a living, and simply does what his Russian bosses in Moscow expect him to do - saw division, and discourse among the Americans.

User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Hombre wrote:Otherwise, lets face it, moving from major American networks to a Russian one is not a great career advancement. He needs to make a living, and simply does what his Russian bosses in Moscow expect him to do - saw division, and discourse among the Americans.
Tell that to Tom Fitton.
Obama Admin KNEW of ISIS Plans to Establish Caliphate in Iraq/Weapons Shipped to Syria
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Ansar al-Zindiqi wrote:Tell that to Tom Fitton.

Obama Admin KNEW of ISIS Plans to Establish Caliphate in Iraq/Weapons Shipped to Syria
I would tell him his is full of sh!t, and he is not revealing anything to which was not already known. Everybody knew about Isis plans - because they themselves publicly announced it years before. So what the point here I am having hard time to grasp.

Since no one really could predict the horrible atrocities caused by ISIS, there was no cohesive & defined plan to deal with them, until later which under Obama troops were sent to fight these thugs

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2198
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Centaur »

Obama fought isis ? joke of the century :clap:
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Centaur wrote:Obama fought isis ? joke of the century :clap:
It's amazing isn't it?
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Now that we've got confirmation about the Obama administration and Daesh out of the way let's go back in time a bit to past events in Libya.
JUDICIAL WATCH: DEFENSE, STATE DEPARTMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL OBAMA ADMINISTRATION KNEW THAT AL QAEDA TERRORISTS HAD PLANNED BENGHAZI ATTACK 10 DAYS IN ADVANCE
The documentation:
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Hombre wrote:Since no one really could predict the horrible atrocities caused by ISIS, there was no cohesive & defined plan to deal with them, until later which under Obama troops were sent to fight these thugs
Actually, there's been a long tradition of prophetic interpretation focusing on the Islamic State among Muslims for a very long time. Many Shia took the warning seriously from the outset of the war in Syria.

Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Yeah It is amazing indeed, that you rely on Judicial Watch, known for its tuber-conservative ideology. Their sole mission is to destroy, malign, discredit or reject anyone & anything which does not adhere to their own myopic & narrow WASP conservative ideology.

If you take this organization a your credible source - why others should not have the same right to watch media (MSNBC, etc) reflecting their own political ideology. This is a free country isn't it?

As for Obama & ISIS. I am afraid you guys are looking at the trees - but fail to see the forest. The war against ISIS was more complicated then meets the eye.
a) ISIS posed threat not only to US - also EU as well as other local Arab-Islamic countries, threatening the supply of oil from that region. Therefor, it would be ludicrous for U.S. alone e to fight these thugs.
b) if you guys recall ISIS were holding few Americas as hostage. Despite the fact they did behead few of them. Obama had to be very careful not to exasperate the situation until enough military force from the coalition had arrives then begin the massive military force had arrived then begin his carrot-n-stick option to try to free these American unharmed then use the offensive means need to defeat ISIS. After all those bastered were beheading anyone who failed to recite form them the Quran by-heart.

User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Hombre wrote:Yeah It is amazing indeed, that you rely on Judicial Watch, known for its tuber-conservative ideology. Their sole mission is to destroy, malign, discredit or reject anyone & anything which does not adhere to their own myopic & narrow WASP conservative ideology.
That's a fantastic rant. Are you sure you don't have a job shilling for Hillary & Co? :roll:
Hombre wrote:If you take this organization a your credible source - why others should not have the same right to watch media (MSNBC, etc) reflecting their own political ideology. This is a free country isn't it?
Why not? We live in a consumer society don't we? I watch MSNBC as well as other sources so anybody else watching them can go right ahead and do the same thing. It's just that MSNBC and the rest of mainstream media is very selective about what subjects they cover. It's a joke really to look over their site since they really are unbalanced in their various anti-Trump screeds and of course they're synchronized quite nicely with those 4am talking points. Despite that I encourage everybody to look at mainstream media sources and come to their own conclusions.
Hombre wrote:for Obama & ISIS. I am afraid you guys are looking at the trees - but fail to see the forest. The war against ISIS was more complicated then meets the eye.
It sure is. :lol:
Hombre wrote:a) ISIS posed threat not only to US - also EU as well as other local Arab-Islamic countries, threatening the supply of oil from that region. Therefor, it would be ludicrous for U.S. alone e to fight these thugs.
Which is one of Trump's major points when he discussed the US withdrawal. That was about 50+ advisers. :whistling:
Hombre wrote:b) if you guys recall ISIS were holding few Americas as hostage. Despite the fact they did behead few of them. Obama had to be very careful not to exasperate the situation until enough military force from the coalition had arrives then begin the massive military force had arrived then begin his carrot-n-stick option to try to free these American unharmed then use the offensive means need to defeat ISIS. After all those bastered were beheading anyone who failed to recite form them the Quran by-heart.
I don't know why you mentioned the US hostages held by Daesh but that's OK. I'm looking at how it was managed and I came across a certain Lisa Monaco and she leads to Operation Latitude. Which also takes us to the fact that she's a protege of Robert Mueller and her role in such things as the Enron Task Force and Whitey Bulger.

And there's this memorable bit from Greta Van Sustern back in 2014 who had remarked "we don't have a strategy" with some replies referring to a "golf playing President". :lol:
Image
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Oh you mentioned Lisa Monaco. Once I "dated" her friend Melania Lichtenstein. :drool: . Then you site from Greta whom I happen to respect her views (as long as made sense) - though not always agree with them.

The bottom line is - (quoting from Tray Gowdy.) "If you think you are innocent - why do you act as a guilty one?". As trump's own behavior demonstrates. This is the same former Rep who now is in trump legal team to same trump rear-end.

The bottom line is. If trump & his congressional lapdogs are so confident in his innocence - why trump refuses to show even his tax returns to Congressional staff in close door. What is he hidings?. By the sheer fact he refuses to comply with the House's subpoena. Or his ad hominem attack anyone who questions his conduct lead to only one question,. He know he has broke the law (Pressure Ukraine Prez) and he is panic about it. Now he tries to mask his fear with bravado & act of the tough-puff guy.

THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL IMPEACH TRUMP - IS TRUMP HIMSELF. His corruptions, mistrust of those who dedicate their lives to provide him with their best advise & worse of all - his insults of otherwise powerful people - soon will catch up with him

Finally, If he is innocent (and at the end - he may well be), why not comply with all those subpoenas and let the Dem roast in their own hot soup. It is time for all those blind-followers of trump to realize this sad fact. After he abandoned the Kurd - Even Israel our own closes ally, I read & hear grumblings about further trust in a man who shows loyalty to no-one.

User avatar
Ariel
Posts: 7759
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ariel »

Angry people because Trump shared a meme on twitter...

The Left is going wild because they just figured out... that this photo... is photoshopped. They are freaking out over this picture.

Image

Some reactions.
Like everything about Trump, this photo is FAKE

Why are you tweeting a badly photoshopped picture of you doing putting a medal on a classified dog. Just why.

This is a new low

Trump lied...
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Ariel my Lady
Knowing the photo is fake - why trump re-tweeted it? further perpetuate fake news or photos which HE HIMSELF perpetuated on us. The only reason one can think of - his utter sheer ignorance & stupidity which brings him more ridicule, cynicism - being the laughing stock around the world.

Had he done the same, only with the dog & decoration on his neck, then add his own comment.
"This is the dog which went after Al-Baghdadi & deserves the medal of honor, to which I would be happy to bestow on him".
This would be lot more acceptable then sent fake photo with himself in the background.

And on the impeachment stuff :*) It is not enough he is the only 3rd President in US history to face impeachment - it is a WOMAN :cry: who is leading the impeachment process. It smacks directly under trump's belly.
Just watch how Pelosi will run circles around this trump. I can't wait for the public hearing to begin. Nixon-gate all over again.

User avatar
Ariel
Posts: 7759
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ariel »

You are too serious Hombre my friend. I know it is a Photoshop. But can't you see the light and funny side of Trump and this picture. . The man has got humour, what I sorry to say miss from you. :oops: ...Lighten up please my dear.

Only people who hates him complain about this picture, but believe me, it is not the whole world. The world doesn't hate Trump as much as you think.

Only the left can't bear the man. Why??? Beats me. Are they jealous ? Do they miss the messiah Obama so much ?

And I am sure Trump did not made the Photoshop of him and the dog. He only posted it on twitter.

Have fun with silly Pelosi and her cronies. That girl has lost it, :roll: and she will not win.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Sorry Ariel. I can't agree with you on this particular point.
First, I am not a follower of trump in any Social Media - nor ever read or comment on his twitter posts. therefor I am just reflecting other peoples comments made in few reputable newspapers & twitter.

Second, I hate no one - just hate what trump is doing to this fragile world order and to this country. create deep mistrust between us & other countries around the world. Just look how he sold out the poor Kurds - even when they help US with finding Al Baghdadi. In fact, even in Israeli publications I read and watch few here & there expressing trepidation and wonder in regards to trusting trump.

Third. People judge us through their own standards - not ours. Of course I knew the photo is doctored. Notwithstanding humor. (& I do read you loud & clear). With his stupidity re-twitting the doctored photo he simply feeds into those Haynes who look for just the opportunity to devour, demean and ridicule him.

Forth. The astonishing element with the Congressional hearings is that - all those damaging testimonies come from trump own backyard - all are his own appointees, not Liberals of Democrats .

As for N. Pelosi. Yeah she is a dumb like a fox. This 80 year old broad is the right person to teach trumpi-boy :lol: a lesson or two how to treat women with respect and courtesy. He needs the slap on his face, the humiliation and need to not underestimate women.

btw. How is manfred?. Hope he is doing better. My best wishes & speedy recovery. (you can PM me if you chose to)

User avatar
Ariel
Posts: 7759
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Ariel »

Hombre wrote:
btw. How is manfred?. Hope he is doing better. My best wishes & speedy recovery. (you can PM me if you chose to)
I still have nor heard from him Hombre. Very worrying. I have send him PM's and mails, but still no contact.
I wish I could look for him in nursing homes or other places they might have locked him up so to speak. I will not think of any other reasons why he is gone.

But if you are as old as Manfred, it is very bad luck to beak a hip. If it had happened in England or here in Holland he would have had very good chances to a fully recovering from his fall. But in Vietnam? I am not so sure. I guess here hospitals work much more hygienic to prevent infections then over there.

So, fingers crossed or if you believe in God, a prayer might help. Although I am not sure if praying really works.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2198
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Centaur »

As usual, Mohammedans reject holocaust and Armenian genocide.
and what do you expect? dumbocrats place them at a position of power. just think about the IQ or state of oblivion perfected by the evil leftist brain washing media upon the people electing these kind of people.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/i ... statement/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ELdOBZRxEQ

Trump was more than justified in saying Go back to where you came from to this woman.
as someone rightly poointed out, Leftists do more damage to mankind than any other group in history by supporting Islam.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

Centaur wrote:As usual, Mohammedans reject holocaust and Armenian genocide.
and what do you expect? dumbocrats place them at a position of power. just think about the IQ or state of oblivion perfected by the evil leftist brain washing media upon the people electing these kind of people.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/i ... statement/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ELdOBZRxEQ

Trump was more than justified in saying Go back to where you came from to this woman.
as someone rightly poointed out, Leftists do more damage to mankind than any other group in history by supporting Islam.
First I care neither for Ilhan nor the other Palestinian representative - both are anti-Israelis.

Notwithstanding, for you to malign an entire segment (Liberals, democrats) of the population for the sin of 2 or 3 individuals or otherwise they don't adhere to your narrow Conservative views is exercise in utter ignorance & misinformed dude.

75% of the Americans & vast majority of other countries couldn't care less about trump, view him as corrupt & dishonest unfit for PoUS. Does that mean the GOP or the entire conservative population is also dishonest & corrupt? No they are not.

Finally. Why the hell do you think you have more right to criticize others & others criticize you.

Post Reply