Page 1 of 1

Men Propose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:30 am
by ahmed2010
It is not right for women to propose to men. Thats not allowed.

Woman are respectable, they are not permitted to go man hunting. They have to wait until the right man sends them marriage proposal.
He has to propose to her. Its shameful for her to prooise to man. It makes her seem like a slut desperate for a shag.
I'm not saying all women are bad. But its not nice for women to be looking for men.
Deciding and making a home is man's world. A woman can only say yes or no to a proposal. She has the right to refuse or accept any potential husband who makes advances.
Its not right for a woman to make advances to men. That the reason our daughters and sisters are safe in society and honurable in marriage.

Re: Men Propose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:16 am
by Pigglepop
ahmed2010 wrote:It is not right for women to propose to men. Thats not allowed.

Woman are respectable, they are not permitted to go man hunting. They have to wait until the right man sends them marriage proposal.
He has to propose to her. Its shameful for her to prooise to man. It makes her seem like a slut desperate for a shag.
I'm not saying all women are bad. But its not nice for women to be looking for men.
Deciding and making a home is man's world. A woman can only say yes or no to a proposal. She has the right to refuse or accept any potential husband who makes advances.
Its not right for a woman to make advances to men. That the reason our daughters and sisters are safe in society and honurable in marriage.

Out of curiosity...what century do YOU think you are living in? I can understand some conservative viewpoints, but I wish you could see the ignorance in your words.
I do not even know why I am meriting a response to your statement. Being a woman I want to tell you - you are offensive with your ignorance. Perhaps you should think about that before going ahead with your "Men Propose" rant.
Pigglepop

Re: Men Propose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:50 am
by byteresistor
He's living in the 'Islam century'.

Re: Men Propose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:20 pm
by Wootah
It's why he is Ahmed2010. It helps him to remember.

Re: Men Propose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:05 pm
by KufirbintKufr
Ahmed 2010 wrote:It is not right for women to propose to men. Thats not allowed.

Woman are respectable, they are not permitted to go man hunting. They have to wait until the right man sends them marriage proposal.
He has to propose to her. Its shameful for her to prooise to man. It makes her seem like a slut desperate for a shag.


From muslim website:

Once Lady Khadijah (PBUH) became aware of these incidents, she sent a messenger to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HP) to express her proposal for marriage. She wanted to marry him because of his dignity amongst family, truthfulness, moral virtues, and trustworthiness.

Once Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HP) was informed of this issue, he sent his uncles to house of Lady Khadijah (PBUH) to propose for her hand in marriage. In the proposal session, Abu Talib, the Prophet’s uncle, praised Allah (SWT) and then spoke of the virtues of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HP). He proposed marriage on behalf of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HP) to Lady Khadijah (PBUH). Lady Khadijah (PBUH) accepted the proposal and got married to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HP). At that time, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HP) was twenty-five years old, and according to some narrators Lady Khadijah (PBUH) was 40. Other narrators, however, record that Lady Khadijah (PBUH) was younger.


http://smma59.wordpress.com/2008/03/18/ ... ijah-pbuh/


You claim that Khadija (RA) seemed like a slut desperate for a shag. You are offending Khadija (RA). Repent, brother.

Re: Men Propose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:18 am
by katlike
So what do you think of mohammed's first wife Khadijah Ahmed 2010? I have other hadiths where she got her daddy drunk so he couldn't say no to her proposition to mohammed. Why do you call the mother of islam a slut desperate for a shag? Are you a kafir in disguise?

Re: Men Propose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:30 am
by Wootah
katlike wrote:So what do you think of mohammed's first wife Khadijah Ahmed 2010? I have other hadiths where she got her daddy drunk so he couldn't say no to her proposition to mohammed. Why do you call the mother of islam a slut desperate for a shag? Are you a kafir in disguise?

She was the first cougar!

Re: Men Propose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:16 am
by ahmed2010
Its ok for older women who are divorced or widows. But single girls, who have not been touched by a man, it makes them look so cheap and whorish, you know what i mean.
We muslim men dont want this. It is always me who propose to muslims girls. If a female does it, then she is considered a bad apple, too must west in her. we dont like women who are going west. those heading towards the east are nice and respected. West is destroying itself. If you check the news, so much exploitation of women, its unbeleiveable. Astaagferuallah. May Allah save all women from evil men who use and abuse them.

Re: Men Propose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:28 am
by byteresistor
ahmed2010 wrote:But single girls, who have not been touched by a man, it makes them look so cheap and whorish, you know what i mean.

I know what you mean but I don't approve it.

we dont like women who are going west

So tell your women to stop coming here.

West is destroying itself. If you check the news, so much exploitation of women, its unbeleiveable.

Maybe you should check the news from islamic countries and what they do to their women.

May Allah save all women from evil men who use and abuse them.

So where is allah? Why doesn't allah save the women in islamic hellholes?

Re: Men Propose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:42 am
by ahmed2010
On average, muslim women in islamic countries are better protected and not exploited like females in west.
Islamic nations treat women like sisters, mothers, and honour them. I know some men break Laws of Allah, but on the whole, muslim women are better off them non-muslim women.
Kafir men dont even respect their women. Look at number of rapes in France as compared to Syria. Its alarming level in "civilised" west, while its peacenuts islamic lands.
Girls are not safe in the West. This is a fact. But they are respected and safe in Muslims states.

Re: Men Propose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:00 am
by byteresistor
ahmed2010 wrote:On average, muslim women in islamic countries are better protected and not exploited like females in west.
Islamic nations treat women like sisters, mothers, and honour them. I know some men break Laws of Allah, but on the whole, muslim women are better off them non-muslim women.
Kafir men dont even respect their women. Look at number of rapes in France as compared to Syria. Its alarming level in "civilised" west, while its peacenuts islamic lands.
Girls are not safe in the West. This is a fact. But they are respected and safe in Muslims states.

Funny that you would mention rapes in the west. Let's take some scandinavian countries for example. One of the most crime free countries in the world. In there muslims are the ones who lead the rape statistics. Aswell as some other crime statistics.

Re: Men Propose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:57 am
by Wootah
ahmed2010 wrote:On average, muslim women in islamic countries are better protected and not exploited like females in west.
Islamic nations treat women like sisters, mothers, and honour them. I know some men break Laws of Allah, but on the whole, muslim women are better off them non-muslim women.
Kafir men dont even respect their women. Look at number of rapes in France as compared to Syria. Its alarming level in "civilised" west, while its peacenuts islamic lands.
Girls are not safe in the West. This is a fact. But they are respected and safe in Muslims states.


If there was any honest reporting in Islamic countries the truth would horrify you.

Re: Men Propose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am
by medical student
in Islam, as with all religions, sects, countries, etc etc, there are the good, the bad and the ugly... cliche i knw, but true... so in developing countries of the world women are oppressed, unfortunately in the name of Islam, and they aren't allowed to get an education or have much freedom in general, and when the Western world views it they put the misery of the women in those countries down to Islam. The truth is that men and women have not been created the same... and the Islamic law generally tends to protect the weaker sex, i.e. the woman... however, in developing countries and those ruled by corrupt men, women are in a difficult position...

So it's not actually Allah's fault, coz if what He says in the Qur'an was properly followed, we would have more women doctors, scientists, lawyers, and altogether happier families... you can blame the oppression of those women on the men who rule them... and God alone knows if they actually ARE oppressed, bcz acc to the West, exposing urself like some playboy model is supposed to be liberating... :???: , when it just leads to most problems such as getting kicked on the ass by male colleagues... some liberation...

Re: Men Propose

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:47 am
by Wootah
medical student wrote:in Islam, as with all religions, sects, countries, etc etc, there are the good, the bad and the ugly... cliche i knw, but true... so in developing countries of the world women are oppressed, unfortunately in the name of Islam, and they aren't allowed to get an education or have much freedom in general, and when the Western world views it they put the misery of the women in those countries down to Islam. The truth is that men and women have not been created the same... and the Islamic law generally tends to protect the weaker sex, i.e. the woman... however, in developing countries and those ruled by corrupt men, women are in a difficult position...

So it's not actually Allah's fault, coz if what He says in the Qur'an was properly followed, we would have more women doctors, scientists, lawyers, and altogether happier families... you can blame the oppression of those women on the men who rule them... and God alone knows if they actually ARE oppressed, bcz acc to the West, exposing urself like some playboy model is supposed to be liberating... :???: , when it just leads to most problems such as getting kicked on the ass by male colleagues... some liberation...


So 1400 years of history demonstrating the evidence of how Islam hurts countries and individuals means nothing to you?

The evidence is overwhelming that when you find a good Muslim, ie: one that is following their morality, they are not following sharia. They are in effect not following Islam. There is no good in Islam only good people with a crazy belief system. I wouldn't worry about the women in Islam but worry about the men. The little boys that are brought up to view their sisters as different and less and brought up to believe in their entitlements rather than to work and be grateful in life. Those corrupt men are corrupt because of Mohammad whose vision of Allah totally supported his power structure (fancy that!). This has left Muslim men believing in the will of Allah and behaving like they can do what they please as Allah does.

It's not Allah's fault because he doesn't exist. It is your fault. You the guy that is living and breathing and reading this. The Islamic religion is so fraudulent and clearly an abuse imposed by Mohammad that the real blame lies on you and those that would rather imprison others than be free and let others be free. According to the West we would rather acknowledge immorality exists and tolerate it than impose sharia law that kills all life and denies all freedom.

You have no idea how bad you have it. Mohammad was a liar, a paedophile, a bandit, a murderer and a warlord and because you believe in a tribal religion you would rather defend Mohammad's views and thereby perpetuate the evil than end it.

Re: Men Propose

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:33 pm
by pr126
Rape: Helps the Muslim man to get a date since AD 620.

Re: Men Propose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:22 pm
by ixolite
Ahmed 2010 wrote:It is not right for women to propose to men. Thats not allowed.

Image

KufirbintKufr wrote:
Ahmed 2010 wrote:It is not right for women to propose to men. Thats not allowed.

Woman are respectable, they are not permitted to go man hunting. They have to wait until the right man sends them marriage proposal.
He has to propose to her. Its shameful for her to prooise to man. It makes her seem like a slut desperate for a shag.


From muslim website:

Once Lady Khadijah (PBUH) became aware of these incidents, she sent a messenger to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HP) to express her proposal for marriage. She wanted to marry him because of his dignity amongst family, truthfulness, moral virtues, and trustworthiness.

Once Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HP) was informed of this issue, he sent his uncles to house of Lady Khadijah (PBUH) to propose for her hand in marriage. In the proposal session, Abu Talib, the Prophet’s uncle, praised Allah (SWT) and then spoke of the virtues of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HP). He proposed marriage on behalf of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HP) to Lady Khadijah (PBUH). Lady Khadijah (PBUH) accepted the proposal and got married to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HP). At that time, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HP) was twenty-five years old, and according to some narrators Lady Khadijah (PBUH) was 40. Other narrators, however, record that Lady Khadijah (PBUH) was younger.


http://smma59.wordpress.com/2008/03/18/ ... ijah-pbuh/


You claim that Khadija (RA) seemed like a slut desperate for a shag. You are offending Khadija (RA). Repent, brother.

:lol:

Image

Re: Men Propose

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:15 am
by Jesusistheway
We westerners are so bad that you muslim men from backward countries are conning us respectable western women into marriage so they can come and reap the benefits of our country and ditch us honest trusting women eventually ...so who's wrong here...west can't be that bad :nono1: