Page 13 of 13

Re: Muhammad (saw) and His Marriage with Aisha (ra)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:48 pm
by Hombre
sum wrote:Al-Fatihah hates Muhammad and Islam. He hates Muhammad`s paedophilia when he had sex with Aisha when she was only 9yrs old and he was all of 53yrs old. He hates Muhammad and muslims raping female captives, his surprise raids on peaceful caravans, surprise raids on villages where the men who resisted were killed and their wives and children taken as slaves and sex slaves. He hates throat slitting, crucifixion and amputations.

He comes to the Forum to seek reassurance from us that his "private" apostasy is fully justified.

Isn`t it about time, Al-Fatihah, that you were truly honest with yourself and see that you have been indoctrinated with a most evil doctrine?

sum
sum, al-fatihah already made it clear - Muhammad went from Mekkah and Yatrib to these people whom you cited, to "defend" himself.

My god, to what degree these people will go to scarifies their own self respect, and dignity defending absurdity, and delusion. Can't they distinguish between right & wrong, or reality vs delusion. How much longer Muslims like our two friend here will put up that fasat and charade?. Only God knows.

Re: Muhammad (saw) and His Marriage with Aisha (ra)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:02 am
by Al-Fatihah
Hombre wrote:It is clear the verses talks about property inherited by women - not herself used as property (sex 0bject) by another men.

Response: It is clear you are wrong.

Re: Muhammad (saw) and His Marriage with Aisha (ra)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:35 am
by Al-Fatihah
sum wrote:Hello Al-Fatihah

You present Koran 4:19 to claim that men need consent from the women before they have sex. Koran 4:19 is far too vague and non-specific. Please read the following -

The following is Muhammad’s teaching, as given in the Traditions (see Mishkat, Arabic edition; Babu’n-Nikah):- (ref. 6, p.671)

“When a man calls his wife, she must come, although she be at an oven.”

The greatest of all Islamic scholars, Imam Ghazali writes in his book Ihya Uloom al Din (ref. 7, p.235):

“……..She should prefer her husband before herself, and before all her relatives, she should keep herself clean at all times for her husband to enjoy her whenever he wishes……..”

This is the real meaning of sex in Islam; it is primarily concerned with the sexual satisfaction (read as male orgasm) of men. Women are simply sexual ‘machines’ that must always be in perfect running condition for its ‘master’ to ride on.

What happens if a woman refuses to have sex with her husband when the husband has provided the maintenance? It may sound completely unbelievable, but the Islamic law actually permits a husband to apply force to have sex with her. Shall we call this rape a la Islamic style?

Here is what HEDAYA (ref. 11, p. 141) writes:

One can enjoy a wife by force

But not if she be refractory.—If a wife be disobedient or refractory and go abroad without her husband’s consent, she is not entitled to any support from him, until she return and make submission, because the rejection of the matrimonial restraint in this instance originates with her; but when she returns home, she is then subject to it, for which reason she again becomes entitled to her support as before. It is otherwise where a woman, residing in the house of her husband, refuses to admit him to the conjugal embrace, as she is entitled to maintenance, notwithstanding her opposition, because being then in his power, he may, if he please, enjoys her by force

sum

Response: The Qur'an is more authoritative than your sources and the Qur'an says not to inherit women against their will. Thus obligating consent.

Re: Muhammad (saw) and His Marriage with Aisha (ra)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:09 pm
by sum
Hello Al-Fatihah

Please tell me why "inherit" has anything to do with consent.

sum

Re: Muhammad (saw) and His Marriage with Aisha (ra)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:29 pm
by manfred
Image

Re: Muhammad (saw) and His Marriage with Aisha (ra)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:17 pm
by Fernando
:roflmao:

Re: Muhammad (saw) and His Marriage with Aisha (ra)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:59 pm
by Fernando
Courts step in to stop nine-year-old girl from being sent to Afghanistan to marry her cousin, 18
Detail of the case has emerged in a ruling by Mr Justice MacDonald following a hearing in the Family Division of the High Court in London.
"Emerged? That suggests that an attempt to cover it up has failed.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3412260/Courts-step-stop-nine-year-old-girl-sent-Afghanistan-marry-cousin-18.html#ixzz3y0bMiD00

Re: Muhammad (saw) and His Marriage with Aisha (ra)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:59 pm
by M85
There was another similar case from Afghanistan this week. A 25 year old man, cut off his wife's nose after she objected to his announcement that he would be "marrying" another wife, who happens to be a 6 or 7 year old cousin.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/20/world ... .html?_r=0
Image

KABUL, Afghanistan — A young woman has been hospitalized in northern Afghanistan and is hoping to travel to Turkey for reconstructive surgery after her husband cut off her nose, the police and the woman’s family said on Tuesday.

The woman, Reza Gul, 20, was attacked by her husband with a knife on Sunday in Shar-Shar, a village in an impoverished and Taliban-controlled part of Faryab Province. Reza Gul was in stable condition on Tuesday in a hospital in Maimana, the provincial capital, according to a spokesman for the Faryab police, Sayed Massoud Yaqubi.

Maroof Samar, a doctor who is the acting director of public health in Faryab, said Reza Gul had been in “very critical condition when she was brought in — she had lost much blood.”

...
Throughout the six years Reza Gul and her husband, Muhammad Khan, 25, have been married, he and members of his family have regularly abused her, beating her and binding her in chains, said Reza Gul’s mother, Zarghona. Mr. Khan regularly went to Iran for work, returned for a few months during which he abused his wife, then left her with his family, she said.

...

On Sunday afternoon, Zarghona said, Reza Gul and Mr. Khan got into an argument over his having taken his uncle’s 6- or 7-year-old daughter as his fiancée, with the intention of making her his second wife this year. During the dispute, Mr. Khan erupted into a rage, took a knife and cut off his wife’s nose, said Zarghona, who goes by a single name.
...

Re: Muhammad (saw) and His Marriage with Aisha (ra)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:49 pm
by pert
the standard Muslimapologist argument is "she truly loved muhamamd and became an important figure in the development of Islam"

Re: Muhammad (saw) and His Marriage with Aisha (ra)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:45 pm
by Fernando
pert wrote:the standard Muslimapologist argument is "she truly loved muhamamd and became an important figure in the development of Islam"
Well, that would fit. First part: Stockholm Syndrome. Second part: now every Muslim feels themself, like Aisha, to be a victim.

Muhammad saw and His Marriage with Aisha ra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:55 pm
by AlexmenCorn
good question BTA...

Im also still a little confused about the rationale behind the shift to facebook?

Re: Muhammad (saw) and His Marriage with Aisha (ra)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:56 pm
by ExmuslimBoy
Why did Ayesha not have any kids then? Because at a young age she was raped by mohammed and assuming he was well endowed, he would have broken "pus-sy" and destroyed her reproductive system. Was he really shown a dream or was he having fantasising about her all the time and cooked up a story saying this was gods instruction? hmmm

Re: Muhammad (saw) and His Marriage with Aisha (ra)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:03 pm
by Fernando
ExmuslimBoy wrote:Why did Ayesha not have any kids then? Because at a young age she was raped by mohammed and assuming he was well endowed, he would have broken "pus-sy" and destroyed her reproductive system. Was he really shown a dream or was he having fantasising about her all the time and cooked up a story saying this was gods instruction? hmmm
Despite his number of wives, he had very few children - which suggests he had very low fertility. His large number of wives and alleged randiness might just have been a cover for near impotence. Or, if you accept that he was mythical, just a story to make him sound more poweful.

Re: Muhammad (saw) and His Marriage with Aisha (ra)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:05 am
by panis
Al-Fatihah wrote:Entered her when she was 9 ............udkhilath alaihi vahiya binthu this’in
Proving from the Arabic that it means he entered into what’s upon him.
then it means he entered into the marriage contract. Not her.


Yet the Arabic words for consummate is NOT udkhilat. It is “wabanaa”, which means “built or constructed”.


You are a lier in the OP: "udkhilath alaihi" not means " he entered into what’s upon him", but : "SHE was entered upon(on) him"

Other error in the OP: It's not “wabanaa”, It's “wa bana biha”. All translators translate “bana biha” by "consummated his marriage"
http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHadith ... word=exact

http://bewley.virtualave.net/bukhcont.html
consummated it when she was nine
LXXIII: The Prophet marrying 'A'isha and her coming to Madina and consummating the marriage with her
LIX. The one who consummated his marriage with a woman of nine years of age
the Prophet, married 'A'isha when she was six and consummated it when she was nine
LXI. Consummation in the daytime without a procession or lighting fires
4865. It is related that 'A'isha said, "When the Prophet, married me, my mother came to me and brought me into the house and I was not surprised by anything except the Messenger of Allah, in the mid-morning."

67 - كتاب المغازي
60 - باب: البناء في السفر.
عن أنس قال: أقام النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم بين خيبر والمدينة ثلاثا، يبنى عليه بصفية بنت حيي
Chapter 67. Book of Expeditions
LX. Consummation during a journey
4864. It is reported that Anas said, "The Prophet stopped for three days between Khaybar and Madina, and consummated his marriage with Safiyya bint Huyayy.

Re: Muhammad (saw) and His Marriage with Aisha (ra)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:07 am
by panis
Al-Fatihah wrote:
Response: Because today's society says a 9 year old is considered mentally deficient and treated as such, yes I would condemn it.

In the time of Muhammad all women were considered mentally deficient and treated as such