Page 1 of 3

Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:40 am
by Ram
Women bargaining chips in family feuds: Pak rights panel

MULTAN: On April 14, two men entered Asma Firdous' home, cut off six of her fingers, slashed her arms, lips and nose. Before leaving the house, the men locked their 28-year-old victim inside.

Asma, from impoverished Kohaur Junobi village in Pakistan's south, was mutilated because her husband was involved in a dispute with his relatives, and they wanted revenge. Her fate is familiar in parts of Pakistan's remote and feudal agricultural belts, where women are often used as bargaining chips in family feuds.

Pakistan is the world's third-most dangerous country for women, after Afghanistan and the Democratic Republic of Congo, said a survey conducted by the Thomson Reuters Foundation. In its own 2010 report, the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan says 800 women were victims of "honour killings" and 2,900 women raped, almost eight a day. The bulk, almost 2,600, were raped in Punjab alone, Pakistan's most populous and prosperous province.

And the numbers are rising: media reports say crimes against women have risen 18% in the year till May and the rights commission believes its figures represent only a fraction of attacks which take place across the country.

Dr Farzana Bari of Quaid-e-Azam University says a patriarchal society condones violence against women, especially in rural families.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/Women-bargaining-chips-in-family-feuds-Pak-rights-panel/articleshow/9597308.cms

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:47 am
by iffo
dumb pandit , like rape and criminal acts against women only happen in Pak. Quoting stories from news papers

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:10 pm
by junkmaster
iffo wrote:dumb pandit , like rape and criminal acts against women only happen in Pak. Quoting stories from news papers


An Ad Hominem and a Straw man.

Do you deny that Islam values women less than men?

jm

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:06 pm
by Ram
iffo wrote:dumb pandit , like rape and criminal acts against women only happen in Pak. Quoting stories from news papers

Mullah iffo, don't get mad at me, get mad at Muslims and Pakistanis who are committing such horrible crimes against women.

You forget that this Forum is dedicated to exposing Islam and Muslims. The purpose of this site is to educate the world about the facts of your cult.

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:17 am
by piscohot
iffo wrote:dumb pandit , like rape and criminal acts against women only happen in Pak. Quoting stories from news papers


but this is the land of the pure, iffo.

two men entered Asma Firdous' home, cut off six of her fingers, slashed her arms, lips and nose. Before leaving the house, the men locked their 28-year-old victim inside.

Asma, from impoverished Kohaur Junobi village in Pakistan's south, was mutilated because her husband was involved in a dispute with his relatives, and they wanted revenge. Her fate is familiar in parts of Pakistan's remote and feudal agricultural belts, where women are often used as bargaining chips in family feuds.


are there countries where the woman suffers like she did because of her husband? do they cut off fingers and lips and noses of women in other countries because they were angry at their husbands?

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:57 pm
by Ram
piscohot wrote:are there countries where the woman suffers like she did because of her husband? do they cut off fingers and lips and noses of women in other countries because they were angry at their husbands?

This is very common in Pakistan and in Bangladesh to lesser extent. For example, the police will arrest the perpetrator as well as his father, brothers and sons. If they don't find the menfolk, they will arrest his mother, wife and daughters, or worse, rape them. This is normal in Muslim countries.

If a man kills someone's brother, it is pefectly legal to kill the killer's brother. You find this kind of perversion of justice in Muslim countries. Why should anyone pay with his life for the deeds of his brother?

Also, it is perfectly acceptable to give your infant daughter to an old man, old enough to be her grandfather, in marriage to settle a debt. Little girl's life is ruined because of father's stupidity. This happens only in Muslim countries. And Muslims brag that Islamic law is just!

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:31 am
by iffo
Ram wrote:
piscohot wrote:are there countries where the woman suffers like she did because of her husband? do they cut off fingers and lips and noses of women in other countries because they were angry at their husbands?

This is very common in Pakistan and in Bangladesh to lesser extent. For example, the police will arrest the perpetrator as well as his father, brothers and sons. If they don't find the menfolk, they will arrest his mother, wife and daughters, or worse, rape them. This is normal in Muslim countries.

If a man kills someone's brother, it is pefectly legal to kill the killer's brother. You find this kind of perversion of justice in Muslim countries. Why should anyone pay with his life for the deeds of his brother?

Also, it is perfectly acceptable to give your infant daughter to an old man, old enough to be her grandfather, in marriage to settle a debt. Little girl's life is ruined because of father's stupidity. This happens only in Muslim countries. And Muslims brag that Islamic law is just!


You belong to country of gang rapists where 30 men rape 3 girls try to give this impression that crime like only happen in Pak, who you think you fooling?, Ram your old booty is not that smart that you can fool others. You sexual horny perverts.

Three women of a Dalit family were gang raped by thirty men belonging to upper castes at Bhamtola in Seoni district in revenge for a Dalit boy’s elopement with a girl from an upper caste familY.
Madhya Pradesh has perhaps the highest number of gang rapes in the India. Shockingly, 1,217 gang rapes were reported in the state as per the Madhya Pradesh State Assembly records.
The victims of these rapes were largely women who have minority and disadvantaged status in India.
Men from upper castes always treat lower castes like inferior human beings.
“Gang rape is one of the easiest means for men to attack a woman in the villages.
The upper classes take revenge by committing gang rape. These people once referred to as ‘untouchables’ are still among the poorest and most victimized people.”


http://www.topix.com/forum/world/maurit ... VG7MGPAPA5

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:19 am
by tejpat
iffo wrote:You belong to country of gang rapists where 30 men rape 3 girls try to give this impression that crime like only happen in Pak, who you think you fooling?, Ram your old booty is not that smart that you can fool others. You sexual horny perverts.


HEy iffo, how about your pakistani perverts ?
one mullah duped 300 women making them pregnant in the name of religion of peace.
Guess he was desperate to have all 72 virgins but was afraid to die in name of sock-puppet allah aka muhhamad so he made heaven right in his bedroom.

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:14 pm
by iffo
tejpat wrote:
iffo wrote:You belong to country of gang rapists where 30 men rape 3 girls try to give this impression that crime like only happen in Pak, who you think you fooling?, Ram your old booty is not that smart that you can fool others. You sexual horny perverts.


HEy iffo, how about your pakistani perverts ?
one mullah duped 300 women making them pregnant in the name of religion of peace.
Guess he was desperate to have all 72 virgins but was afraid to die in name of sock-puppet allah aka muhhamad so he made heaven right in his bedroom.


These phirs / swamis are fraud and crocks and abuse illiterate people everybody knows it, its nothing new.

You tell me Rajput why you guys are rapping low caste girls hanh? , are they not human? first you declare and label them as less than human, than since they are not human they are fair game, you guys rape those poor girls miserably in gangs. Instead of wasting your time here and worrying about what goes on in the neighboring country why don't you do something about those poor low caste girls. Unless you yourself used to do the same thing when young, hidding in the corn field waiting for a prey, a passing by low caste woman so you can attack, that's how in villages your brothers are doing.

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:10 am
by tejpat
iffo wrote:These phirs / swamis are fraud and crocks and abuse illiterate people everybody knows it, its nothing new.

He is a Mullah/Maulvi.

iffo wrote:You tell me Rajput why you guys are rapping low caste girls hanh? , are they not human? first you declare and label them as less than human, than since they are not human they are fair game, you guys rape those poor girls miserably in gangs. Instead of wasting your time here and worrying about what goes on in the neighboring country why don't you do something about those poor low caste girls. Unless you yourself used to do the same thing when young, hidding in the corn field waiting for a prey, a passing by low caste woman so you can attack, that's how in villages your brothers are doing.


there are laws to protect every cast creed religious girls, but unfortunately sex-mongers like that Maulvi/Mullah are getting what they want in some occasions.
Unlike in pakistan where non-sunnis or non-muslims are not even considered humans.
There is a talk show where it has been said that non-muslim girls is been sold for 50 /- in pakistan.
they are been kidnapped, rapped, converted against their will.

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:50 pm
by iffo
tejpat wrote:
iffo wrote:These phirs / swamis are fraud and crocks and abuse illiterate people everybody knows it, its nothing new.

He is a Mullah/Maulvi.

iffo wrote:You tell me Rajput why you guys are rapping low caste girls hanh? , are they not human? first you declare and label them as less than human, than since they are not human they are fair game, you guys rape those poor girls miserably in gangs. Instead of wasting your time here and worrying about what goes on in the neighboring country why don't you do something about those poor low caste girls. Unless you yourself used to do the same thing when young, hidding in the corn field waiting for a prey, a passing by low caste woman so you can attack, that's how in villages your brothers are doing.


there are laws to protect every cast creed religious girls, but unfortunately sex-mongers like that Maulvi/Mullah are getting what they want in some occasions.
Unlike in pakistan where non-sunnis or non-muslims are not even considered humans.
There is a talk show where it has been said that non-muslim girls is been sold for 50 /- in pakistan.
they are been kidnapped, rapped, converted against their will.



Who gives a rat ass about any of your laws when nobody cares about them. I am talking about people attitude. You tell me why in 21st century you people think of low cast people less than human in India, and then gang rape their girls hanh? why don't you stop that and change the mentality of your people instead of worrying about Pak. In small poor villages you guys been brutalizing them for centuries with out any fault of their.

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:56 pm
by tejpat
iffo wrote: You tell me why in 21st century you people think of low cast people less than human in India, and then gang rape their girls hanh?

1) we are not, in strict manner i am not. and for the rapes, rapes happen without seeing cast, creed, religion or burqa-skirt.
its a men's criminal behavior to do it.
2) I am gonna throw same question to you now, why in pakistan, non-muslims are not even considered humans, they are being kidnapped, raped, converted.
non-muslims girls are been sold in 50 /- and it has been discussed in one of the pak news talk shows.
rapes occuring in India is not occurring with divine order-permission whereas rapes occurring in pakistan ( which is not so pak right now ) are considered as a divine permission given by your prophet and (himself ?) allah

iffo wrote:why don't you stop that and change the mentality of your people instead of worrying about Pak. In small poor villages you guys been brutalizing them for centuries with out any fault of their.


why can't you worry about your own country rather than bringing up Indian issue's.
we have shown time to time that we have better managing capacities and skills than yours.
we are emerging ( anyhow ) whereas you are living on leftovers of other countries namely USA China.

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:06 pm
by iffo
tejpat wrote:
iffo wrote: You tell me why in 21st century you people think of low cast people less than human in India, and then gang rape their girls hanh?

1) we are not, in strict manner i am not. and for the rapes, rapes happen without seeing cast, creed, religion or burqa-skirt.
its a men's criminal behavior to do it.
2) I am gonna throw same question to you now, why in pakistan, non-muslims are not even considered humans, they are being kidnapped, raped, converted.
non-muslims girls are been sold in 50 /- and it has been discussed in one of the pak news talk shows.
rapes occuring in India is not occurring with divine order-permission whereas rapes occurring in pakistan ( which is not so pak right now ) are considered as a divine permission given by your prophet and (himself ?) allah

iffo wrote:why don't you stop that and change the mentality of your people instead of worrying about Pak. In small poor villages you guys been brutalizing them for centuries with out any fault of their.


why can't you worry about your own country rather than bringing up Indian issue's.
we have shown time to time that we have better managing capacities and skills than yours.
we are emerging ( anyhow ) whereas you are living on leftovers of other countries namely USA China.


No we don't consider no-muslims less than human. You guys openly believe that they are less than human, and being doing this to them for last thousands of years with no shame. No you guys rape low caste much more, you target them and gang rape their young daughters because they worth nothing .... this is the attitude and mentality is 21st century .............. you had the guts to point fingers at us where .8% people are non-muslims and you on the other hand oppressing 30% of your population and enjoying the bodies of their young girls. ............ shame on you

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:49 am
by Yohan
iffo wrote:No we don't consider no-muslims less than human. You guys openly believe that they are less than human, and being doing this to them for last thousands of years with no shame. No you guys rape low caste much more, you target them and gang rape their young daughters because they worth nothing .... this is the attitude and mentality is 21st century .............. you had the guts to point fingers at us where .8% people are non-muslims and you on the other hand oppressing 30% of your population and enjoying the bodies of their young girls. ............ shame on you

Theoritically you are right, but practically Muslims in the subcontinent have a caste system that parallels the Hindus, and discriminate against low caste converts to Islam. It is not a rigid system as Hindus have. Low caste Muslim can easily marry into high caste Muslim if one is wealthy. You know better and do not lie! It is also true that Hindu caste system is the worst, and upper caste Hindus abuse lower castes.

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:01 am
by yeezevee
Yohan wrote:
iffo wrote:No we don't consider no-muslims less than human. You guys openly believe that they are less than human, and being doing this to them for last thousands of years with no shame. No you guys rape low caste much more, you target them and gang rape their young daughters because they worth nothing .... this is the attitude and mentality is 21st century .............. you had the guts to point fingers at us where .8% people are non-muslims and you on the other hand oppressing 30% of your population and enjoying the bodies of their young girls. ............ shame on you

Theoritically you are right, but practically Muslims in the subcontinent have a caste system that parallels the Hindus, and discriminate against low caste converts to Islam. It is not a rigid system as Hindus have. Low caste Muslim can easily marry into high caste Muslim if one is wealthy . You know better and do not lie! It is also true that Hindu caste system is the worst, and upper caste Hindus abuse lower castes.
That is an interesting point Yohan., I wonder whether you can elaborate on that a bit. Questions are..

1). How many casts are there in India and how are they graded?? sure it must be different from North India to South India.. & East India to West India...

2). Suppose the girl and guy is well educated ..say Masters in some Science subjects.. Is this Caste based marriage as rigid as if they were NOT educated??

3). Suppose the girl is from rich family but low caste and guy is poor but high Caste., do the society around the guy approve such marriages?? and how about other way around??

A good article in Washington times Why is India ranked among the least peaceful nations in the world?

I think this pdf file gives distorted version of Indian caste system..
http://www.hinducounciluk.org/newsite/r ... report.pdf

you are absolutely right Caste system does play a big role in Pakistan society.. it is worse if they move out of Pakistan..

Norway: Pakistanis and the caste system

A Historical perspective of the Caste system of Pakistan lol

What is interesting in Pakistan is the Dalit hindus of Pakistan.. I still don not understand why after so many 100s of year they didn't convert to Islam but many converted to Christianity.

Dalits demand their rights By Zia Ur Rehman
Image
THARPARKAR, Pakistan – Long accustomed to discrimination, Pakistan's Hindu Dalits are fighting a new form of harassment that is driving them from their ancestral villages in the Tharparkar District of Sindh.

About 70 Dalit families have left to protest the growing incidence of kidnapping of their young women. The kidnapping typically leads to rape or forced conversion to Islam and marriage.

That fate befell a 15-year-old Dalit girl, Daya, recently, the Dalits say. Kidnappers snatched and forcibly converted her, after which a local Muslim landlord, Mumtaz Hangorio, married her, said Arjan Meghawar, a Dalit.

"Daya ... was kidnapped when the entire family was asleep", he told Central Asia Online. "They were told that she converted to Islam in a local madrassa".

Her family have been unable to see her, he said, calling that situation typical for the families of such kidnapping victims.

"The kidnappers have ordered the Dalit community to stay quiet; otherwise, they will abduct more girls", Meghawar said.

He rejected the claim that the girl converted voluntarily.

"First, Daya is only 15", he said, "which means she is not legally eligible to marry; second, she was not produced in any court to record her statement in this regard". The minimum age for marriage in Pakistan is 16. Daya was the second Dalit girl victimised by men from the majority community, according to the Dalits. Local men kidnapped and gang-raped Kasturi, 17, on January 24, said Veerjee, head of the Kohli Association.

The abductors are "local bigwigs belonging to the ruling Pakistan People's Party, who are now issuing threats to keep the Dalit community silent", he said. .....


http://www.pakistanchristianpost.com/he ... ewsid=2923

Pakistan's Forgotten Dalit Minority

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:48 am
by tejpat
iffo wrote:
No we don't consider no-muslims less than human. You guys openly believe that they are less than human, and being doing this to them for last thousands of years with no shame. No you guys rape low caste much more, you target them and gang rape their young daughters because they worth nothing .... this is the attitude and mentality is 21st century .............. you had the guts to point fingers at us where .8% people are non-muslims and you on the other hand oppressing 30% of your population and enjoying the bodies of their young girls. ............ shame on you


yes you don't even consider non-muslims as humans.
I have given you a clip from National pak news talk show where non-muslims cry because their daughters are being kidnapped, rapped then converted by you savage muslims.
Shame on you for lying.
another fact is that Hindu population in pakistan is decreased drastically in pakistan and on contrary to that muslims have nearly doubled in India.
you don't consider Hindus to even live in your so-called Land of pure. Shame on you for that.

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:19 pm
by iffo
tejpat wrote:
iffo wrote:
No we don't consider no-muslims less than human. You guys openly believe that they are less than human, and being doing this to them for last thousands of years with no shame. No you guys rape low caste much more, you target them and gang rape their young daughters because they worth nothing .... this is the attitude and mentality is 21st century .............. you had the guts to point fingers at us where .8% people are non-muslims and you on the other hand oppressing 30% of your population and enjoying the bodies of their young girls. ............ shame on you


yes you don't even consider non-muslims as humans.
I have given you a clip from National pak news talk show where non-muslims cry because their daughters are being kidnapped, rapped then converted by you savage muslims.
Shame on you for lying.
another fact is that Hindu population in pakistan is decreased drastically in pakistan and on contrary to that muslims have nearly doubled in India.
you don't consider Hindus to even live in your so-called Land of pure. Shame on you for that.


No Raput muslims don't consider non-muslims less than human, you getting desperate now.
I don't care about muslim population increasing in India, I am not talking about muslims. I am talking about low caste people in your country that you been abusing for last thousand of years. Why don't you go back to India and try to change the system there and change people mentality instead of wasting your time whining about muslims and Pak and how women are treated in Pak. Give 300 million of your own people justice first instead of abusing their daughters by hiding in the fields and gang rapping them .

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:46 pm
by Muhammad bin Lyin
iffo wrote:
tejpat wrote:
iffo wrote:
No we don't consider no-muslims less than human. You guys openly believe that they are less than human, and being doing this to them for last thousands of years with no shame. No you guys rape low caste much more, you target them and gang rape their young daughters because they worth nothing .... this is the attitude and mentality is 21st century .............. you had the guts to point fingers at us where .8% people are non-muslims and you on the other hand oppressing 30% of your population and enjoying the bodies of their young girls. ............ shame on you


yes you don't even consider non-muslims as humans.
I have given you a clip from National pak news talk show where non-muslims cry because their daughters are being kidnapped, rapped then converted by you savage muslims.
Shame on you for lying.
another fact is that Hindu population in pakistan is decreased drastically in pakistan and on contrary to that muslims have nearly doubled in India.
you don't consider Hindus to even live in your so-called Land of pure. Shame on you for that.


No Raput muslims don't consider non-muslims less than human, you getting desperate now.


No he's not. In the religious capital of Islam, Mecca and Saudi Arabia, children's school textbooks claim Jews are from Apes and Pigs. It's right in their very textbooks. That's a fact Iffo. Quit lying, it's disgusting.

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:58 pm
by tejpat
iffo wrote:I don't care about muslim population increasing in India,


that's what my point is. no muslim care about minorities in pakistan.
i agree injustice occurs to low caste in India but you even fail to notice that minorities are been butchered in pakistan and no pakistani cares about it.


iffo wrote: I am talking about low caste people in your country that you been abusing for last thousand of years. Why don't you go back to India and try to change the system there and change people mentality instead of wasting your time whining about muslims and Pak and how women are treated in Pak. Give 300 million of your own people justice first instead of abusing their daughters by hiding in the fields and gang rapping them .


Likewise Iffo, you mind your own business by giving justice to minorities in pakistan.
don't poke your nose over here.

Re: Pakistan: This is how Muslims value women!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:58 am
by iffo
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:

No he's not. In the religious capital of Islam, Mecca and Saudi Arabia, children's school textbooks claim Jews are from Apes and Pigs. It's right in their very textbooks. That's a fact Iffo. Quit lying, it's disgusting.


No you are wrong, it was about one incident when they were turned into Apes. Not that all Jews are apes

@Rajput, we mind our own business but you don't, putting news stories and try to give image that Pakies treat women bad while you are 10 times worst rapping girls day and night.