Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:05 am                    >>Main Site<<

Mohammed’s hypocrisy about Widow Remarriage.

The rights of, or lack thereof, and problems faced by women in Islam

Mohammed’s hypocrisy about Widow Remarriage.

Postby Intelligent lad » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:06 pm

Mohammed first wife (Kadija) was widowed twice, i.e. Muhammad is Kadijas 3rd husband .Many of his other wife’s were also widows (usually after Muslims killed their husband). But he banned his own wifes from marrying after his death. He married widows but won’t allow his widows to marry. Another blatant hypocrisy by the prophet of Muslims.
Love Jihad against Hindu and Christian Girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwUB5cS6YLU
Intelligent lad

Re: Mohammed’s hypocrisy about Widow Remarriage.

Postby manfred » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:25 pm

This prohibition for his "widows" to remarry after his death smells of serious insecurity...

I guess Mohammed's widows, for lack of a better word, were in the ONLY Muslims women in history who did NOT belong to some man or another for the whole of their lives. After the death of the tyrant they still belong to him, and he still is in charge, even from the grave.

I am amazed he did not demand that his wealth should be buried with him... maybe he did, but that part was swept under the carpet, who knows...

The "widows" are in a way a symbol of all other Muslims living after Mohammed. Deprived of self-determination, condemned to live under the ghostly fist of a dead control freak, forever asking not what is right or what is true, but only what Mohammed would have done, Muslims live their live in this twilight existence, unable to escape and set themselves free, because their fellow Muslims will try to kill them if they try.

The widows were the first of many. Their tragedy lives on 1.6 billion times over, shafted and imprisoned for life.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
manfred

Postby Garudaman » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:46 am

QS. 33:53. O you who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meal, without awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the Prophet, and he is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition. That is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or lawful] for you to harm the Messenger of Allah or to marry his wives after him, ever. Indeed, that would be in the sight of Allah an enormity.

according to QS. 4:34 a husband can be forbid his wife to do something, whereas the Messenger of God's wife is a place where people ask, thus to prevent it then they were forbidden to marry again! :sml:
any Atheist will not be able to explain, how the air could be a coincidence, can be used by bird to evolve fly (QS. 16:79)!

choose the truth or falsity is the right of every person, because that twist the truth into as if falsity is a violation of human right!
Garudaman

Postby Garudaman » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:06 am

but, why are you concerned about that, isn't communion with the Divine is it goal? :lol:
any Atheist will not be able to explain, how the air could be a coincidence, can be used by bird to evolve fly (QS. 16:79)!

choose the truth or falsity is the right of every person, because that twist the truth into as if falsity is a violation of human right!
Garudaman

Postby Intelligent lad » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Garudaman wrote:but, why are you concerned about that, isn't communion with the Divine is it goal? :lol:

Are you from the Indian Subcontinent ?
Check this speech by Muslim politician. This is a big issue now in India.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0hmoO9Dcac
Love Jihad against Hindu and Christian Girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwUB5cS6YLU
Intelligent lad

Postby manfred » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:31 am

Garuda= eagle in Indonesia/Malaysia. (Hence the name for the Indonesian national airline, "Garuda Indonesia"...They used to have really cheap tickets from London, and wonderful service, but after the Bali bomb, there were concerns and they were stopped from coming to Europe, which annoyed me very much...)

I think our friend Garudaman is probably from Indonesia. At least I know he speaks Indonesian...
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
manfred

Return to Women in Islam