Remembering 9/11

Here you can discuss anything that you may find thought provoking, which does not fit in any other category.
enceladus

Remembering 9/11

Post by enceladus »

So, the time has come again to remember those who perished in the 9/11 attacks. All because of a few cowardly, brainwashed Muslims.

Muslims - if you think that those (and any other) terrorists will be rewarded with 72 virgins, you fool no-one but yourselves.

I'm atheist myself, but if there was a god, there is no way whatsoever that he would reward mass-murderers. End of story. The fact that some ignorant desert-dwellers hundreds of years ago wrote in a book that that was the case does not make it true, and Muslims are a laughing-stock for believing it.

Someone once said that "that which does not destroy us makes us stronger". The September 11 attacks did not destroy the West - they made us stronger. If Muslims ***foolishly*** believe that similar attacks in future will "destroy us", they are even more deluded than I thought they were.

I am proud of the Crusades.

- enceladus

Edited by Ariel.

planck

Re: Remembering 9/11

Post by planck »

Deleted.
- enceladus
oh boy. I was expecting this to be a sincere 9/11 thread, but enceladus--this is sincerely wrong. Please consider deleting what you've written. It's against forum rules to write this.

cordially,
planck.
Upward and onward in the fight against Islamic tyranny

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

We will never forget...

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

parshuram

Post by parshuram »

Yes,The image is imprinted in my brain.

We were studying for the mid-term exams in our hostel.We used to take a break and usually my friend
had the habit of switching on the Radio.He did the same that day...What we heard was jumbled first..It didnt make sense the person speaking was excited..almost shouting ..frantically ...we grabbed a few words .."plane hijacked...tower..Newyork etc"..it was very incoherent

Since the door to the room was open .we saw a guy walking very fast(almost running) across our room.he came
back and said ..have you heard this ..a hijacked plane has been crashed into a building in newyork.

We all ran down ..to our "common-room" which had a television..surely there were several other students already
there ...The first plane had already crashed in WTC.....there was just silence in the room ... more
students entered ....then we saw the second plane crash into the other tower right in front of us.

I just couldnt believe that i was seeing this ..usually its in movies we see such stuff but seeing with
my own eyes and knowing it .to be happening in reality ....also remember seeing people jumping ..off the building ..it was horrible ....cant describe it ....

I could never imagine that this was happening in America ..usually in India we are used to bombs..going off
here and there....but nothing close to what we were seeing.

Yeah then we saw the towers crumbling....I hope never to see such things ...unfortunately..it seems
it was just the start of terror attacks across the world....London,Madrid,Bali,Mumbai...what not..

I think nothing has changed since 9/11...till today i see muslims putting forward conspiracy theories
to dismiss that Muslims in the name of Allah did it ....I am angry that they are still coming
up with non-sensical theories to completely deny or justify violence in the name of ISLAM.....

Nothing has changed ...i dont know ..wats the battle of winning "hearts and minds" because honestly
its basically "appeasement" sugar-coated with jargon.

And now with OBAMA at the helm .America ..all the best ...

planck

Post by planck »

History is a race between education and catastrophe.
-H.G. Wells

Upward and onward in the fight against Islamic tyranny

ronyvo

In memory of 9/11

Post by ronyvo »

9/11/01
I WATCHED THE REPORTS ‘REMEMBERING’ 9/11. I DO NOT NEED A REMINDER. It is in my mind as if it happened yesterday. But, watching the reports made me more upset.
What amazes me that, STILL, there are many Americans do not know who or what the enemy is and if they know, they really do not understand the ugly nature and the dangerous agenda of this vicious enemy.
Some think that only Al Queada is the enemy and concentrate on it’s leaders. But, this is a very false assumption.
Ask yourself this question, if we arrest ALL the Al queada leaders, will we be safe?
Think about it. What make those terrorists, suicide criminals, do what they do.
It is simply their faith. If they kill infidels (non-Muslims), anywhere around the world, this is the sure way to paradise.

There is no such thing as peaceful, secular or moderate Islamic nation. If they are peaceful, then they are not Islamic. That simple.
The Koran and Hadith are a vivid proof of that.
I can, and have many times, proved it, by copying surahs right from the Koran and Hadith.

That is why I am puzzled. Why don’t those who are in doubt do not do their home work and read the Koran? Is the situation we are in now does not merit this investment? Was 9/11 not enough to search about who and why they hate us that much? Do the 3000 innocent people who died that dreadful death, would not wake up any conscious to find out the truth?

And now, after 9 years, watching on TV the killing and destruction by Muslims around the world, would that not bring any vivid horrible memories of 9/11???

How many 9/11s would convince the uninformed of the real enemy and the truth about their agenda to invade and dominate us, destroying civilization, freedom and our decent way of life?

I am sure that they will not succeed, but, why wait and lose more innocent lives before acting against the true enemy ISLAM?

GOD BLESS AMERICA

joseph

Post by joseph »

planck wrote:

- enceladus
oh boy. I was expecting this to be a sincere 9/11 thread, but enceladus--this is sincerely wrong.
Please consider deleting what you've written. It's against forum rules to write this.

cordially,
planck.
I bet Bin Laden is also proud of what he has done.

What is the difference between Enceladus and Bin Laden ?

None.

My sypathies go to victims of this 9/11 terrorism carried by devious muslims who have nothing to do with pure Islam.

:(
Last edited by joseph on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-

sunshine

Post by sunshine »

joseph wrote:
planck wrote:

- enceladus
oh boy. I was expecting this to be a sincere 9/11 thread, but enceladus--this is sincerely wrong.
Please consider deleting what you've written. It's against forum rules to write this.

cordially,
planck.
I bet is also proud of what he has done.

What is the difference between Enceladus and Bin Laden ?

None.

My sypathies go to victims of this 9/11 terrorism carried by devious muslims who have nothing to do with pure Islam.

:(
If Mohammed were alive these days he would have done the same thing just as his devout follower OBL did. And Joseph you should not shed crocodile tears, in your heart you know that Osama did the right job as he just followed his vampire prophet's footprints.
Your beliefs become Your thoughts, Your thoughts become Your words, Your words become Your actions, Your actions become Your habits, Your habits become your Destiny

http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

joseph

Post by joseph »

Koran does not teach killing of innocent people.

Go read it.
-

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Go read it.
Koran does not teach the killing of Muslims.
If they are not a Muslim, no problem if you kill them.

Go and read the Koran.

2.191 And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

8.65. O Prophet (Muhammad SAW)! Urge the believers to fight. If there are twenty steadfast persons amongst you, they will overcome two hundred, and if there be a hundred steadfast persons they will overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they (the disbelievers) are people who do not understand.

joseph

Post by joseph »

This thread is about 9/11 rememberance. Therefore, I have opened a new topic on Jihad where we can talk about this

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ariel, can I request something:

Would you please move my Jihad thread to "World Politics" section. Because this issue is often used as religious as well as a political one by all sides.

Thanks.

:)
-

byteresistor

Post by byteresistor »

joseph wrote:Koran does not teach killing of innocent people.

Go read it.
This is the first time I agree with you. Although you should check what the teachings of Islam tell about this vague concept of who's innocent in the eyes of alla...*gough*...muhammed.

joseph

Post by joseph »

byteresistor wrote:
joseph wrote:

Go read it.
This is the first time I agree with you.

Although you should check what the teachings of Islam tell about this vague concept of who's innocent in the eyes of alla...*gough*...muhammed.

You are honest enough to admit things.

However, as you can see from the replies by your other co-religionists - the Atheists - on these forums, they are still brainwashed into believing that Koran preaches slaughter of innocent people.
-

byteresistor

Post by byteresistor »

joseph wrote:
byteresistor wrote:
joseph wrote:

Go read it.
This is the first time I agree with you.

Although you should check what the teachings of Islam tell about this vague concept of who's innocent in the eyes of alla...*gough*...muhammed.

You are honest enough to admit things.

However, as you can see from the replies by your other co-religionists - the Atheists - on these forums, they are still brainwashed into believing that Koran preaches slaughter of innocent people.
/swoosh :shock:

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Nineteen years ago today, on a cloudless New York morning, the world changed forever.