It seems some woman are not so smart.

Here you can discuss anything that you may find thought provoking, which does not fit in any other category.
Ariel

It seems some woman are not so smart.

Post by Ariel »

Women are followers. Just one more reason not to ever elect a woman for president.
Study: Women more likely to vote for parties that celebrities, friends, and mass culture approve of

The so-called ‘gender gap’ in politics is a much-debated issue. Many often wonder why support for national populist parties is much higher among men than it is for women, despite women being affected by mass immigration-related problems just as much, if not more so, then men are.

Scientists at four European universities – Gothenburg, Amsterdam, Bergan, and Aarhus – have investigated why this is the case, and have concluded that much of it has to do with women being more fearful to deviate from culturally accepted norms.

The social scientists, in their study, compared the election data from 28 different countries, and then tested their model at a party level and also at an individual level. Interestingly enough, the scientists found that women and men actually have quite similar opinions when it comes to immigration and other issues, but only when the women taking part in the study did not know which parties the views presented came from.

The explanation for the difference in female and male voting patterns appears to have much more to do with women being less inclined to vote for parties that are less socially acceptable, and who are often demonized in popular culture and media.

It’s entirely possible that because celebrities and the mainstream press are nearly all left-wing or liberal, this makes women much more hesitant to vote for politically incorrect parties than men are. As this study would suggest, men have a much easier time standing up for their views, even when those views are controversial or considered by the mainstream culture to be socially unacceptable.

Swedish debater Erik van Der Heeg, who has read the study, shared his conclusion regarding its findings on Facebook, saying: “Women’s attitude to a party can change very fast when the party passes a certain normalization threshold. Women will then collectively change direction like a group of fishes who swim.”

Young women especially seem more fearful to deviate from the accepted norm. A fresh poll from Sweden has shown that the nationalist-populist party SD would get 29 percent of the votes from men 18-30 years old, but only 12 percent of the votes from women age 18-30.

This may be changing, however. Johanna Strömstedt from the SD Youth says that she has noticed an uptick in young girls who are attracted to national populist politics.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Final Fantasy

Re: It seems some woman are not so smart.

Post by Final Fantasy »

Disagree. However, we are in a very scary age of feminazis and SJWs.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Final Fantasy wrote:Disagree. However, we are in a very scary age of feminazis and SJWs.
Welcome back Final Fantasy. I activated your account.

If you ever again change your mail adres at the forum, lets us know before. Because if you change it, your account has te be activated again.

But nice to see you. :*)
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Final Fantasy

Post by Final Fantasy »

Ariel wrote:
Final Fantasy wrote:Disagree. However, we are in a very scary age of feminazis and SJWs.
Welcome back Final Fantasy. I activated your account.

If you ever again change your mail adres at the forum, lets us know before. Because if you change it, your account has te be activated again.

But nice to see you. :*)
Thank you. I didn't think anyone monitored on here anymore. Actually, I'm not sure why I'm on here right now, I'm just really bored - I've been stuck in the same place for weeks.

Nah, I stopped using the old one, didn't look very professional on CVs when I started applying around... 10? years ago. :sml: