Page 1 of 5

A query

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:00 pm
by Nosuperstition
I vaguely remember having read at islam4all site about how evil Brahmins burned alive the last ruler of vast swathes of North India named king Harshavardhan. It seems they fell out of his favor when he learnt about their detestable ways. Is that true? If so , what were those ways?

Re: A query

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:53 pm
by Hombre
I remember I read something about it. You might want to shed some light on it

Re: A query

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:57 am
by manfred
I would also be interested in your thoughts on why a site promoting Islam would mention this. It is a king who lived some 1300 before Mohammed, and he seems to have been a Buddhist, but also a kind and tolerant ruler. I cannot find any reference as to a violent death. So I would be interested as to the source of this.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:37 am
by skynightblaze
From my experience with Nosuperstition, he hates brahmins and has some grudge against them. I was born into a brahmin family so he probably he dislikes me :D

Re: A query

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:54 am
by Nosuperstition
skynightblaze wrote:From my experience with Nosuperstition, he hates brahmins and has some grudge against them. I was born into a brahmin family so he probably he dislikes me :D


Certainly , after Brahmins schemed behind curtains and divided my linguistic state of Andhra Pradesh so that a few more of their North Indian relatives can be wrongfully accomodated in Hyderabad by forcing distress sales on those Telugu people who have already settled in Hyderabad after selling off their ancestral properties elsewhere. Afterall Brahmins came to South India from North.They will have that affinity.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:47 am
by Nosuperstition
O.K skynightblaze tell me why a Brahmin such as Jagannath Mishra is let off the fodder scam but not a person of backward caste such as Lalu in the same case?

Re: A query

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:45 am
by Nosuperstition
Nowadays the price of quality education is sky rocketing in India.Now that will only allow the rich access to education.Most of the rich and the upper middle class in India are Brahmins who had been at the forefront since the days of the British Raj as their clerks etc.So who will be denied access to quality education and who will once again get the chance to boast about their genetic superiority?Tell me skyknight.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:52 am
by manfred
In the UK education (up to A levels) is generally free. And generally students do not value it and parents see schools as baby sitting institutions.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:14 pm
by skynightblaze
Nosuperstition wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:From my experience with Nosuperstition, he hates brahmins and has some grudge against them. I was born into a brahmin family so he probably he dislikes me :D


Certainly , after Brahmins schemed behind curtains and divided my linguistic state of Andhra Pradesh so that a few more of their North Indian relatives can be wrongfully accomodated in Hyderabad by forcing distress sales on those Telugu people who have already settled in Hyderabad after selling off their ancestral properties elsewhere. After all Brahmins came to South India from North.They will have that affinity.


I am not from North and I have nothing to do with Hyderabad but yet I am to be hated for what brahmins (assuming what you said is true) from North did. Really your hatred for me makes a lot of sense! .

Btw can you prove what you are saying? Can you prove me that brahmins forced the non brahmins to sale of properties in hyderabad? Looks like you are a conspiracy theorist. Talk with statistics and proper links. Locally fed garbage ideas is no better than ideas that madrassas teach about non muslims. Isolated cases of brahmins cheating or forcing non brahmins to sell lands do not prove a thing about brahmins. You find such isolated cases among other communities too but yeah if a brahmin does it, it needs to be highlighted as if non brahmins are totally clean and not a single crime is registered against their name.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:58 pm
by skynightblaze
Nosuperstition wrote:O.K skynightblaze tell me why a Brahmin such as Jagannath Mishra is let off the fodder scam but not a person of backward caste such as Lalu in the same case?


Lets be clear that Lalu Prasad Yadav is the scoundrel/criminal of the highest degree. I am not surprised he was convicted but Jagannath Mishra was not the only person who was let off. There are other politicians who were not convicted.

Lalu is the only politician to be convicted in the fourth fodder scam case. All other politicians, including former Bihar CM Jagannath Mishra, were acquitted. Of the 31 accused, the court convicted 19 people.


https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 373393.cms

So according to your logic all the 12 remaining were acquitted for caste? I am sure majority were non brahmins(correct me I am wrong). Lets be clear we are talking about a CBI judge Shivpal Singh who pronounced the judgement. CBI is not any ordinary institute so there must be a good reason why he was acquitted. But, lets assume for a second he got acquitted in-spite of committing a crime. Does that prove only Brahmin ministers get acquitted? Lets see some statistics

Telangana has the highest percentage — 90 — of ministers facing criminal charges. India's newest state is followed by Andhra Pradesh, where more than half of the ministers have criminal cases (56%), followed by Karnataka (34%) and Odisha (27%).


https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 233980.cms

And this is not the first time we are hearing about politicians escaping after doing crimes. 90% of Telangana ministers face criminal charges followed by Andhra Pradesh ministers. How many of them are in jail? Pray tell me how many of these ministers are brahmins? I am not so good in politics so might get a few things wrong but following news of June 2017 gives some idea ..

Following news
However, what may come as a surprise is the fact that in the entire 175-seater AP assembly has just one elected Brahmin MLA. Incidentally, even in this round too, it is the opposition YSRCP – which despite being seen to be dominated by one particulate caste – that takes the credit for at least ensuring win of Brahmin MLA Kona Ragupathi from Bapatla.


https://www.socialpost.news/states/andh ... ins-in-ap/

You can read more into the above article.

So should I cry victim and say the ministers who are still free and not brahmin are free because of caste biased ness?

Re: A query

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:08 pm
by skynightblaze
Nosuperstition wrote:Nowadays the price of quality education is sky rocketing in India.Now that will only allow the rich access to education.Most of the rich and the upper middle class in India are Brahmins who had been at the forefront since the days of the British Raj as their clerks etc.So who will be denied access to quality education and who will once again get the chance to boast about their genetic superiority?Tell me skyknight.


I am surprised that you even attempted this argument. Its wrong on so many counts .

1) How do you know maximum rich people in India are brahmins? Please back yourself with statistics..
2) If non brahmins are not rich as brahmins(which is not true) then is it brahmins fault if they (non brahmins) cannot afford education?
3) Have you heard of caste based reservations? You are a sitting duck here as far as this point is concerned. Brahmins are openly discriminated on basis of caste. If there are say 60 seats for a engineering course, only 12 belong to OPEN category wherein brahmins can apply. Rest all are reserved for other castes, women etc and brahmins cannot apply for that. The tragedy here is - If a person belonging to lower caste feels that he has merit and does not need caste reservation, he can apply in the OPEN category i.e within those 12 seats. As a result of this , a brahmin getting 95% as his score does not get a seat in the top college where as a person getting 50% gets admission just because he belongs to backward class. And YET you have the guts to talk about discrimination in education? This caste reservation is prevalent for all streams be it engineering , medical or junior college streams.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:11 pm
by Nosuperstition
I do not need certificates from CBI regarding the criminal cases against ministers of Telugu states.I know for sure that CBI is but a pawn of the Federal government for the sake of intimidating those who do not toe its line.Brahmin dictatorship at its peak.Pramod Mahajan ,a Brahmin Minister of Maharashtra is more corrupt than his Telugu counterparts.And once again it is not just the case of Lalu.

Many of these so called highly meritorious doctors do not serve patients in rural India.Only after reservations came into being did the lower caste doctors find an affinity to serve their fellow underclass people in rural areas.And I am supposed to believe the Supreme Count and CBI courts are impartial when the Supreme Court itself intentionally sets aside higher standards for medicine for those who were not fed on a diet rich in iron,fat,caliphos,kalkaria phos what not.Whom are you fooling?

Re: A query

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:13 pm
by Nosuperstition
And if facts be mentioned as they are I have seen Brahmins who have not fared well academically and whose mode of learning is rote and who are being sustained because of what you call hereditary privileges of private property.Go figure out.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:19 pm
by Nosuperstition
If Brahmins are really that meritorious why do we have private property?remove it and see for yourself.And yes I have indeed seen a number of non-Brahmins from feudal backgrounds fare quite well.Why is that so.Because on the one hand for the last 70 years,Brahmins in administration ensured that land distribution happened only after seeing to it that all their upper caste cohorts are brought within the periphery of upper middle class which is conducive for academic purposes.All the while hob-knobbing with Communist U.S.S.R.And yet the feudal lords whom they patronised have the gall to call people of my caste prostitutes.O.K let us be prostitutes then.Open up the doors of missionary help with regards to diet,discipline and fiscal help.Educate all the people of the country.Let us then see how much your merit stands by itself.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:24 pm
by Nosuperstition
And yes might be not in your Maharashtra where you discriminate a lot against the lower castes,but I have certainly seen people of backward castes fare well in United Andhra Pradesh.And they were getting financial support in the form of fee reimbursement from the then state government.And that is also one of the reasons why it had to be divided up.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 1:14 pm
by skynightblaze
Nosuperstition wrote:I do not need certificates from CBI regarding the criminal cases against ministers of Telugu states.I know for sure that CBI is but a pawn of the Federal government for the sake of intimidating those who do not toe its line.Brahmin dictatorship at its peak.Pramod Mahajan ,a Brahmin Minister of Maharashtra is more corrupt than his Telugu counterparts.And once again it is not just the case of Lalu.


Would you ever care to prove the rubbish (especially the part in red) that you write? If you do not have points then stop writing or else back what you say. Conspiracy theories wont be entertained by me. Secondly politicians conduct is not a representation of what people do so stop generalizing. I am sure if we compare Pramod Mahajan with your telgu ministers, they wont lag behind.

Nosuperstition wrote:Many of these so called highly meritorious doctors do not serve patients in rural India.Only after reservations came into being did the lower caste doctors find an affinity to serve their fellow underclass people in rural areas.And I am supposed to believe the Supreme Count and CBI courts are impartial when the Supreme Court itself intentionally sets aside higher standards for medicine for those who were not fed on a diet rich in iron,fat,caliphos,kalkaria phos what not.Whom are you fooling?


Backward class ministers get their treatments from meritorious guys (many of them are brahmins) so hence forth please ask them to get them treated from backward class people who get admissions by virtue of caste and not from meritorious guys. Btw highly meritorious doctors do not serve patients in rural India because there is less money in the rural areas. It has nothing to do with your exceptionally stupid theories. Even the meritorious doctors from backward classes serve in cities and not in rural areas.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 1:18 pm
by skynightblaze
Nosuperstition wrote:And if facts be mentioned as they are I have seen Brahmins who have not fared well academically and whose mode of learning is rote and who are being sustained because of what you call hereditary privileges of private property.Go figure out.


Stick to what I said and not to what your imagination suggests. I have never said all brahmins are brilliant and other caste people do not have intelligent people. I am pretty sure there are people in other castes as intelligent as brahmins. Similarly dumb people exist every where be them from any caste.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 1:22 pm
by skynightblaze
Nosuperstition wrote:And yes might be not in your Maharashtra where you discriminate a lot against the lower castes,but I have certainly seen people of backward castes fare well in United Andhra Pradesh.And they were getting financial support in the form of fee reimbursement from the then state government.And that is also one of the reasons why it had to be divided up.


Again please prove that non brahmins are discriminated in Maharashtra. Atleast do a google search before you spew your theories. If you think backward class people have all the talent in the world then there is no need for you guys to ask for reservations. Let everything be based on merit and then compete.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 5:36 pm
by Nosuperstition
Let everything be based on merit and then compete.


Let there be no private hereditary property and let everyone get the same salary followed by a ban on addictive substances.You will see.Brahmins have grown so privileged by denying others education for more than 2000 years and by being the first to embrace modern education for more than 200 years that you will always find the temple priest job being not so palatable amongst present day Brahmins for the simple reason that matrimonials are not forthcoming for them.Others need time to catch up.

Would you ever care to prove the rubbish (especially the part in red) that you write?


Anyone who has ever closely followed the newspapers and electronic media in India knows very well that CBI functions per the whims and fancies of political parties at power in the Centre.I need not prove anything new.

Again please prove that non brahmins are discriminated in Maharashtra


Maharashtrian Brahmins are called Manuvaadis for no reason?

Re: A query

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 5:39 pm
by Nosuperstition
Even the meritorious doctors from backward classes serve in cities and not in rural areas.


The percentage of post graduate doctors who are serving in rural areas has shot up after reservations were introduced.Before that many went abroad or worked only in metros.This is something I have read in newspapers.