Page 4 of 5

Re: A query

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:37 am
by Nosuperstition
1. What unfair privileges has the congress party given to brahmins?


Nehru said that corruption is the grease that smoothens the running of the engine of development.Given that Brahmins constituted significant portion of the bureaucracy right from the British period due to what some say is their nepotic nature,it is not difficult to understand who stood benefitted by means of that grease.I say even a first generation govt employee cannot feed his kids the iron rich diets if ever he is the family's only bread winner and if ever he does not have that grease with /without ancestral property.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:42 am
by Nosuperstition
skynightblaze wrote:
Nosuperstition wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:From my experience with Nosuperstition, he hates brahmins and has some grudge against them. I was born into a brahmin family so he probably he dislikes me :D


Now a famous Telugu Brahmin had said recently that if you had gone down by ten steps or a hundred steps, it doesn't matter. What is important is that you have gone down. Now if that be the case why is that courts judge different crimes differently and punish them with different sentences.?


If this proves anything then its certainly not that brahmins are in control or power. Whatever Telegu brahmin said has been safely ignored by the courts which indicates brahmins have no say.


That is because the courts as of today in India follow the laws of West based on pagan Graeco-Roman jurisprudence.If what she said were to stand true,then the Brahmins who got hold of around just 2.6% of global land in the form of the Indian subcontinent, by hook or crook are of the same breed as the whites who got 70% of the land in the whole world by force.Indians who killed some 5,000 Kashmiri muslims per year in counter insurgency operations over a span of 25 years or so are very much alike NATO which killed millions and millions of muslims in Afghanistan and the Middle East over a span of 15 years or so.Its absurd logic.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:52 pm
by Nosuperstition
Fernando wrote:
manfred wrote:In the UK education (up to A levels) is generally free. And generally students do not value it and parents see schools as baby sitting institutions.
The sins of the parents are being visited on the pupils, then. I'm not sure it's as simple as that though: that working-class white boys come off worst from the education system suggests either a bias in the system or a failed attempt to remedy a problem.
I know though that in the early days of adoption of computers in schools, boys were kept short of computer time to give girls a better chance: evidently the favour wasn't returned for other subjects.


Yes I too had heard about this dialogue in India that we should not be held responsible for what our ancestors did. They perhaps learnt it from the Westerners. But then I have come across a B. B. C statement which says that you are ready to shoulder responsibility for the actions of your ancestors but are ever ready to enjoy the fruits of their misdeeds. And if the Bible is to be followed, a bastard's progeny stands banished from entering the Lord's temple not for 3 generations but for 10 generations. Sins of ancestors are to be visited upon those of their descendents.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:46 am
by Nosuperstition
Why is it that B. J. P leaders and Telugu Brahmins like G. V. L Narasimha Rao resort to chicanery to mislead parliament by stating that even special category states do not get 100 percent exemption when fact of the matter they get 90 percent exemption. Reason is simple. They identify themselves more so with caste than ethnicity. He also mislead the house by saying they are giving a package equal to special status. If ever there is a package those funds will once again find their way back out of the state to those states with special status through the channels of corruption of the ultra rich. So there is no such thing as a package that is equivalent to special status. When they speak of equivalence, they are basically lying.

The situation is akin to what happens to the money earned by a poor man. All of it gets siphoned off by liquor barons through the legitimate business of liquor sales. But the one who draws his salaries from the exchequer due to liquor sales gets praised for his character but the one who drinks it has his character and that of his caste assassinated.

Many Brahmins have the surname Shastri meaning one who is well-versed in sciences. Now after bifurcation, Telangana became the second most prosperous state in India. How scientific of them in making someone that rich and someone else of the same ethnicity totally deprived so that they perpetually nurse grieviences against one another for all eternity all in accordance with the policy of divide and rule.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:31 pm
by Nosuperstition
Mr K. Kesava rao another member of parliament who is rumoured to be joining the B. J. P quite soon had said that the Hyd he is seeing for the past 60 years is the one in which settlers had multi storeyed buildings, shopping malls while those of Telangana only had cycle puncture and pan shops. Well the only multi-storeyed building in pre-economic reform period I. E before 1992 were Babu Khan estates in Basheerbagh. Socialism of India back then discouraged leading a luxurious life. And it is also worth mentioning that as soon as accession to India happened, money of rich muslims in Hyd was looted for under the Nizam rape of Hindus was quite a normal phenomenon. With that money many of the people of Telangana constructed many buildings which they rented to people of other regions whose salaries were the result of taxes collected from across the Telugu regions. So it is plain wrong to portray that the people of Telangana were always dirt poor and those of Andhra are filthy rich.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:17 pm
by Nosuperstition
Taxes and investments from other Telugu regions also created a demand and a market in Hyderabad for vegetables, milk and other essential items of day to day usage many of whose vendors were indeed from Telangana itself.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:57 pm
by Nosuperstition
B. J. P parliament members say they have given more funds to A. P than the previous Congress govt. Have they adjusted that amount to inflation. What is the amount of taxes paid from A. P and how much of it is given back. Anyway when the federal ministers themselves lied about the national planning commission being against giving special status, I don't feel like trusting B. J. P M. Ps

Re: A query

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:28 pm
by Nosuperstition
People of Telangana also benefitted from the employment generated due to setting up of more than 365 big industries in Hyderabad and many more small scale industries that would have come into existence based on these big ones. But who cares as long as Brahmins get their beautiful wives from North India even if that means divorcing their not so beautiful Southern ones.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:49 am
by Nosuperstition
In addition to inflation adjustment, the amt quoted might also include that which was previously spent in Hyd as tax dues from other regions. Nothing extra seems to have been given by the way of special assistance to get at par with other Southern states.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:36 am
by Nosuperstition
Right from the time of Indira Gandhi,land allotment and housing for the poor people was implemented even in cities.Being the natives of Hyderabad,there were many people from Telangana who benefited thus in addition to looting muslim properties in the immediate aftermath of accession of the Nizam state to India.In addition to thus acquiring properties,many of them took loans from banks , constructed 2 to 3 storeyed buildings,rented them even to non-local government and private employees whose salaries were from revenues generated by taxing all Telugu regions and thus prospered.I have personally lived in those localities.They even run laundry,hair cutting saloons,fair price shops,video parlors and stationery shops in addition to grocery stores and vegetable stores.It is plain wrong to potray that in Hyderabad , all the people of remnant Andhra are filthy rich and those of local Telangana are dirt poor.

While firing up the emotions of people of Telangana,K.C.R went to Pathancheru and in that meeting he used the locals to tell how industries have made Hyd filthy with industrial waste.So his party should now stop objecting to the exodus of those filthy industries from Hyd to remnant Andhra as and when a special status is given.His partymen should not object to A.P being granted a special status at the behest of their friends in Delhi.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:09 pm
by Nosuperstition
skynightblaze wrote:
Nosuperstition wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:From my experience with Nosuperstition, he hates brahmins and has some grudge against them. I was born into a brahmin family so he probably he dislikes me :D


Certainly , after Brahmins schemed behind curtains and divided my linguistic state of Andhra Pradesh so that a few more of their North Indian relatives can be wrongfully accomodated in Hyderabad by forcing distress sales on those Telugu people who have already settled in Hyderabad after selling off their ancestral properties elsewhere. After all Brahmins came to South India from North.They will have that affinity.


I am not from North and I have nothing to do with Hyderabad but yet I am to be hated for what brahmins (assuming what you said is true) from North did. Really your hatred for me makes a lot of sense! .

Btw can you prove what you are saying? Can you prove me that brahmins forced the non brahmins to sale of properties in hyderabad? Looks like you are a conspiracy theorist. Talk with statistics and proper links. Locally fed garbage ideas is no better than ideas that madrassas teach about non muslims. Isolated cases of brahmins cheating or forcing non brahmins to sell lands do not prove a thing about brahmins. You find such isolated cases among other communities too but yeah if a brahmin does it, it needs to be highlighted as if non brahmins are totally clean and not a single crime is registered against their name.


That is what had happened in the immediate aftermath of the 1960s agitation for Telangana when local and non-local emotions were pitched against one another.History is going to repeat itself.I am not at all surprised that those with the power center of Nagpur i.e B.J.P actively supported the division of the state of A.P as there were many Marathi immigrants to Telangana right from the time of the Nizam.They would love to buy off those properties at a cheap price.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:35 pm
by Nosuperstition
skynightblaze wrote:If brahmins discriminated against other castes how come vyas could write mahabharata and how could valmiki write ramayana in the past?


Sabari,Guha,Valmiki,Vyasa are all supposedly from the lower castes.However,that could have been authored in a period when Hinduism or Brahmanism as one puts it the other way co-existed along with Buddhism and Jainism in the niriswara periods of sub-continental history.However it seems in the later day extrapolated Uttara Kaanda part of the Ramayana,Rama kills the Shudra Sambhuka for daring to perform penances which were the exclusive privilege of Brahmins.So in an age when the books in their entirety were not at all available to the commoners,they would not even have known how to respond to blanket ban on education imposed upon them.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:09 pm
by Nosuperstition
The only wife of Vasishta , the foremost of Hindu Brahmin sages is an untouchable just like Renuka,the daughter of a demon king being married to another sage Jamadagni. However as of today it seems that marriages out of a caste are still a rarity.Perhaps because of the belief that some are more intelligent and well-built than others or perhaps because of the associated economic hereditary previleges inherent in arranged marriages or perhaps because some believe rightly or wrongly that caste is their original tribal identity.So until caste itself becomes obscure,reservations should continue.Else people of some castes would become extinct and others would thrive at their expense.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:40 am
by Nosuperstition
Andhra Pradesh has approximately 3% brahmin population (you can google this). 3% brahmins own maximum land in AP?


We are discussing the greed of Brahmins.Yes they are definately not in the capacity to tip the scales in their favour in elections in A.P ,however what you fail to mention is the fact that Brahmins constitute a significant number in the Hindu heartlands of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar and it is for the sake of creating a new Bangalore in the form of Hyd in South India,that Andhra Pradesh was divided.Anyway agriculture is hardly worth a living nowadays.

Now those who had grown up accustomed to the fact that Hyderabad is their own city will then feel it as if it is a prostitute(yes that is the exact word used by one person).So from being a traditonal sentiment ridden motherland it had become a prostitute from where you can plan the next stepping stone of your future success with use and throw policy and with absolutely no commitment whatsoever like what you feel towards your motherland.Honestly do you expect these sort of immigrants to be in the frontline for defending their lands or will they literally imbibe the spirit of all religions with regards to the transitory nature of this birth and a permanent abode meriting much more attention?

Re: A query

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:04 pm
by Nosuperstition
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=18207&p=238069&hilit=Pramod#p238069

skynightblaze I cannot reproduce the source right now,however I distinctly remember having read in one English daily about how a people's representative of the B.J.P scorned at a journalist and said today I have an expensive foreign car,tomorrow I will have a helicopter of my own,how dare you say it is wrong?Surely he will not get these things without resorting to corruption.And I have known other corruptions scandals such as Vyapam etc in states ruled by the B.J.P itself.So are you really telling me that the Central govt does not selectively use the graft cases of the C.B.I on those regional party leaders to intimidate them when they do not toe its line?

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.This principle encompasses many entities including the military,the one which is the most disciplined.An example of which you will find in Myanmar.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:40 pm
by Nosuperstition
skynightblaze wrote: Actually I don't believe that the situation is such that lower caste people lack confidence. This is just an excuse. The reality is you guys don't want to work hard


Whatever the truth behind what you said,it is also generally believed that people of non-Telangana regions work harder than those in Telangana and are less prone to drunkardness. Yet both the national parties of India enriched Telangana so much so that per capita income of Telangana is almost twice that of the remnant Telugu regions.

Also people of Dravidian language speaking Southern states in India had a lesser degree of corruption in the public distribution system.As a result they could practice family planning due to improved living standards.Therefore they are able to generate greater incomes.But they get taxed to a greater extent.People against reservations say that the descendants are not be punished for the sins and faults of their ancestors.Here also one finds the example of a people being punished for the faults of others.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:03 pm
by Nosuperstition
My dad also once said to me that in North India,govt employees often go offices around 11:00 am to 11:30 am when they are supposed to be punctually present by 10:00 a.m.That is what was told to him in his office.But then all govt institutions get evaluated as a whole but not by region.So people do get punished for the faults of others.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:20 am
by manfred
Nosuperstition wrote:My dad also once said to me that in North India,govt employees often go offices around 11:00 am to 11:30 am when they are supposed to be punctually present by 10:00 a.m.That is what was told to him in his office.But then all govt institutions get evaluated as a whole but not by region.So people do get punished for the faults of others.


You pay peanuts you get monkeys.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:18 am
by Nosuperstition
manfred wrote:
Nosuperstition wrote:My dad also once said to me that in North India,govt employees often go offices around 11:00 am to 11:30 am when they are supposed to be punctually present by 10:00 a.m.That is what was told to him in his office.But then all govt institutions get evaluated as a whole but not by region.So people do get punished for the faults of others.


You pay peanuts you get monkeys.


Depends on how you view those jobs.My dad said that control returns were sent promptly at a very early date from A.P whereas in Bengal they only submit them at the month end.When you remain highly subservient,even peanuts appear like pizzas.

Re: A query

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:56 am
by Nosuperstition
West Bengal people want to keep Darjeeling within their state even though people of Darjeeling are Mongoloid in their looks.The federal govt could not do anything to them.However even after massive outcry from people of remnant Andhra,united Andhra Pradesh was forcibly,unjustly and unscientifically bifurcated.As they say in Telugu 'mettagaa unte mottabuddhi avutundi.' meaning if you appear meek,they feel like hitting you.