Sex change treatment

Here you can discuss anything that you may find thought provoking, which does not fit in any other category.
Ariel

Sex change treatment

Post by Ariel »

Finnish parents lose custody of child for refusing sex change treatment

A Finnish couple has lost custody of their 15-year-old daughter after they refused to allow her to undergo hormone therapy to “correct her gender”.

Two years ago, when the family had relocated from Finland to another country in the European Union, the teenage girl told her parents that she thought she was in the wrong body and demanded hormone therapy, Finnish broadcaster Yle reports.

“She was only fifteen years old, we couldn’t agree that she started using hormones,” said the mother.

After refusing to bow to their daughter’s demand, she became angry and just a few weeks later one of her friends contacted the police and filed a criminal report against the mother and the father. Shortly after, the government of the unnamed European Union country decided to take away the parent’s custody of the young girl.

“From having dressed very provocatively and feminine just a few months before, she had now started to use more masculine clothes just like the others in her new gang of friends,” the mother said.

“She said she wanted to start hormone therapy right away and later remove her breasts,” she added.

“Obviously, it felt bad that one’s own daughter was doing this, but the worst thing was that the authorities agreed. We were naive and thought that the doctors and the authorities would see sense. It was a big mistake,” the father told Yle.

The parents say their teenage daughter, who now identifies as a young man, rarely speaks to them.

After watching a video clip of their child after she had undergone six months of hormone therapy the father said, “Without over-dramatizing, you can say that when the voice, appearance, and personality change, it is as if they had killed our child.”

The number of kids looking to undergo gender reassignment treatment has exploded since the extremist, culturally Marxist media began pushing transgender ideology and marketing it specifically to kids a few years ago.

Referrals to the NHS transgender clinic in the UK have risen from 94 in 2010 to 2,519 by last year, with the youngest patient being just three-years-old.

In Finland, the transgender clinic at Tampere University Hospital has witnessed the number of cases involving young people quadruple in the past six years.

About a week ago, a Scottish couple known as Britain’s first transgender family sparked controversy when they announced that they would allow their 5-year-old son to begin changing his sex.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

pr126

Re: Sex change treatment

Post by pr126 »

Would they dare do this to a child with Muslim parents? I don't think so.

If the parents didn't "honor" killed her first.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

pr126 wrote:Would they dare do this to a child with Muslim parents? I don't think so.
No...I would like to know what country that family moved to. My guess is Sweden or England.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

How to destroy civilization in a generation.
Start in the Daycare with the toddlers and continue to College education.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

Inspite of such pro-active advertising,even religious people such as Pat Robertson admitted that they form just 2% to 3% of general population.If trying to eliminate them by being harsh on them is indeed justified,then Muslims marginalising and eliminating religious minorities must also be O.K with you people.

And, if indeed sex for pleasure is wrong,normal straight people must also have sex only to procreate just as Sarah Palin had stated.They should otherwise completely abstain.How many normal people behave that way without using condoms,contraceptives etc?
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

pr126 wrote:You wrote that you would like to see flogging to stop prostitution. How moderate of you. Do you think that is enough?
How do you feel about stoning?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16006&p=210554&hili ... te#p210554" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So would you like to stone the above mentioned girl to death in order to see the queers completely purged from the gene pool by means of this sort of eugenics,so that a fit nation can be created?
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

pr126 wrote:Do you think that Allah has made a mistake when creating the human body that his imperfection must be corrected by male and female circumcision? :clueless:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17740&p=234139&hili ... on#p234139" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now, my answer would be just as you are supposedly against beating of prostitutes but for beating of children who might or might not be born that way,you must also be for wearing of burkhas by both men and women as that rectifies the imperfection created by God. Afterall imperfection of existence of criminals gets rectified by punishing crime ,doesn't it?

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

Integrity is something that you do when nobody is watching you,so say people.Then just like there exists extensive surveillance mechanism of governments over what people are conversing about political matters and just like there exist microphones and tiny cctvs in my home,let there be cctvs in each and every home of the world and those who bemoan about the fall of their civilisation due to decadence and let there be extensive surveillance on whether people's sexual habits are contributing to the fall of their nations and let them be shamed , even if they use condoms,if ever they are having sex for purposes other than procreation.

Ansar al-Zindiqi

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Votes, votes and more votes. ...The muslim needs votes. And it does not matter to him if they come from the gay world.
The 2020 London mayoral election will be held on 7 May 2020, to elect the mayor of London.

Final Fantasy

Post by Final Fantasy »

When I was contracting for the NHS, we were forced to cater to over 20 different gender identities in the web applications we were developing.

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

For that matter,right from my childhood,I have observed school plastic bottles being quite thin necked.If you have to wash them,you have got to use plastic brushes and rinse
them.Even then there is no guarantee that you have completely cleansed them along with the disinfectant chemical.Residual chemicals cause cancers in later stages of life.
The metal water bottles which are mass manufactured even today follow the same procedure.If such bottles are made on an industrial scale with large diameters,then one will be better able to throughly clean them using their hands.But that does not happen.And one cannot know for sure whether history will repeat itself just as the Roman Empire supposedly perished due to poisonous lean being used in making water pipes for supplying home.But then who cares.Let us make someone else a scapegoat and ignore our own blunders which will cause the fall of our civilisation.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Personally I think people should try to have the humility to accept the body they were born with. If someone really cannot and must make changes to to it, at least s/he should be an adult before this decision is taken, as surgery it cannot be reversed.

The girl would perhaps have been to told she is beasutoful and should love herself more, then others will lover her too.

Then this "identifying" thing... "I identify as ...." and everybody must totally accept that. So why stop as gender if a man must be in every way a woman because he says so, can I say also I identify as a walrus?

People are what they are. Some want to be something else. Well the only real choice is between being want you really are and acting out a fake. A man putting on a dress is still a man. I have no objection to him doing that, it is his business, but I do find it a bit much if we have to all take part in a charade because of it.

NS....
The decline of the Roman empire, which is totally unrelated to this topic, had many causes, and lead pipes will be way down the the list. These were used until the early 20th century. as it was not commonly known or accepted that they transfer poison in small doses, until the eighteen hundreds.

Also, what is your fascination with plastic bottles... Tell us what do you do with them. Why do you think bottles have a small opening? And do they not have bottle washing machines in India?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

sum

Post by sum »

Hello manfred

Many years ago a muslim patient came to see me with his young daughter. She had a very obvious squint and I suggested that she was referred to see if she could have the squint repaired otherwise she would lose the sight in that eye. He said that she had a squint because it was Allah who made her develop that way and declined the referral.

It could be said, "on the basis of this clinical series of one", that muslims accept the way that they are born as that is Allah`s will!

sum

manfred

Post by manfred »

Ah, thank you for clarifying that. I did not mean that people also should accept treatable medical conditions. It is just that being either male or female is not a disease or a disability. Some see it as a source of unhappiness, and of course if they want to live as if they had a different sex, that is not a problem for me. But to deny reality and expect everybody to play along is somewhat of an imposition. "I am a man but I live like a women." No issues. Biological man: "I am woman, and if you disagree you are mentally ill and a bigot". That is a problem.

Michael Jackson was clearly deeply unhappy with the skin colour he was born with. So he spend huge sums of money to make himself look like a "white" man. Does that change what he is?

So, in short, the difference is this: your sex (and other inherited characteristics such as your skin colour) make you you. They are are not an illness. Some people dislike themselves so much that that want to change these. But changing appearances does not change you.

A squint is a defect which is NOT part of making you. If it can be corrected, then of course it should be.

Many Muslims do indeed suggest that even some illnesses are "fate" and should be accepted as such. Some Muslims suggested that Mohammed taught about quarantine, when he suggested that if you find your self in a place of epidemic, you should stay there. In reality he had, like all people in the middle ages, no concept of infections. He say illnesses as a punishment of Allah, and therefore running from Allah's punishment is not only futile, but also brings on Allah's anger.

There is a question I have about that case with the squint, though.... If the girl was in danger of loosing her eye, did you consider trying to overrule the dad?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

sum

Post by sum »

Hello manfred

It was a long time ago - perhaps 30+yrs and I can not remember the eventual outcome. The girl would not have lost her eye but her eyesight in that eye. Very occasionally I did make necessary appointments when the patient was unwilling to accept one which then passed the responsibility back to the patient. Some did change their minds and accept the appointment after a period of reflexion.

sum