Shame of Britain's Muslim schools

Donnerschlag

Shame of Britain's Muslim schools

Post by Donnerschlag »

Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus drink cow p***'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eaten.html

* Undercover footage shows pupils being taught religious apartheid
* Muslims who adopt Western ways will be 'tortured in afterlife'
* Unprovoked beatings captured on camera in Yorkshire madrassa
* Boy threatened with bench by senior student left in charge of class

It is an assembly hall of the sort found in any ordinary school. Boys aged 11 and upwards sit cross-legged on the floor in straight rows. They face the front of the room and listen carefully. But this is no ordinary assembly. Holding the children’s attention is a man in Islamic dress wearing a skullcap and stroking his long dark beard as he talks.

‘You’re not like the non-Muslims out there,’ the teacher says, gesturing towards the window. ‘All that evil you see in the streets, people not wearing the hijab properly, people smoking . . . you should hate it, you should hate walking down that street.’

He refers to the ‘non-Muslims’ as the ‘Kuffar’, an often derogatory term that means disbeliever or infidel.

Full story:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eaten.html

Cassie

Re: Shame of Britain's Muslim schools

Post by Cassie »

The hatred spewed by the the adherents of the religion of peace is truly astonishing. Where do these people get such foul ideas? Surely not from the Quran. It beggars belief that adherents of the religion of peace would burn Ahmadiyyas, kill Christian Copts, burn churches, behead Christian school girls, etc. etc. etc. There is just so much hatred in the hearts of Muslims.

RichardTheLionheart

Post by RichardTheLionheart »

How will the apologists of Islam dress this one up?

It's Israel's fault or Jews in general? Britain has made them act this way in their own schools because of our 'foreign policy'? Maybe it's George Bush or Hinduism? :roflmao:
Ex-Muslims needed to answer my questions: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4519 Serious posts only.

sum

Post by sum »

I have seen quotes where it is claimed that they are taught "peace" and "justice". I bet they are as peace and justice to a muslim can only exist when Dar al-Harb has been converted to Dar al-Islam. Those words were spoken with a "forked tongue".

The Mail on Sunday quotes that the school said "The ethos is for students to be full and active participants of British society." What does this mean with respect to brotherhood and full integration? More words spoken with a "forked tongue." They could mean almost anything and do not exclude a determination to create an Islamic dominace by participating in politics or demographic jihad.

sum

gizzin

Post by gizzin »

Thirteen years of the leftist Labour did this.... they funded all the Muslim groups responsible for flying in these masters of hate from Pakistan out of public taxes and they never dared investigate how they spent it because they knew what was going on and if it became apparent then the sham that they put on us all with laws to imprisonment for even criticizing someone different to us would blow up in their faces, so they kept on bankrolling the Muslims and if you give a Muslim an inch, he will take a yard.

Thank Allah that the Conservatives now in power have taken their money away from them.... it was ludicrous in the first place.

iffo

Post by iffo »

That's quite disgusting. School should be shut down their principal should be charged. And that old mother fuker teaching hate instead of tolerance and beating kids, his pants should be taken off, he should bend over 90 degree, and slapped on his booty once with size 10 shoe real hard before deporting him back home.

hot_swami

Post by hot_swami »

if hindus drink cow piss then moslems drink camel piss. both are equally stupids. however, camel piss was 'the word of allah thru mohammed to 1.5 billion stupids (moslems) who still to this day follow 'the tradition of camel pee drinkin'.

:D

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/83423" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

infidelsarecool.com/2008/07/11/yemen-camel-urine-trade

the parasitic PAKI maggots need to drink camel pee, it is good for them and islamic.

:turban:

iffo

Post by iffo »

pandit, no muslim drink camel pee, don't be silly

gizzin

Post by gizzin »

iffo wrote:pandit, no muslim drink camel pee, don't be silly
Of course they don't.... they can't afford one. :lol:

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

You know, iffo, that the bearded guy is just following the Quran and the sunnah of Muhammad. You should not punish him for being a pious Muslim.

hot_swami

Post by hot_swami »

iffo wrote:pandit, no muslim drink camel pee, don't be silly
hey iffo, go read this and then come back to argue.

http://www.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/Cu ... 2330334132" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

keep on defendin' your moslem masters. why not?
who are PAKIstanis? those yellow hindus who were too afraid to fight the moslems, instead they chose islam (under duress) rather than fighting'em off.
what makes the PAKIstanis in general terms?

1/2 breeds, mixed with their camel masters

:turban: :turban:

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

iffo

Post by iffo »

Cassie wrote:You know, iffo, that the bearded guy is just following the Quran and the sunnah of Muhammad. You should not punish him for being a pious Muslim.
yes prophet use to kick and beat little kids. You probably think about your grand daddy.

Nomenclature

Post by Nomenclature »

The memorisation of the Quran is far more damaging than the physical abuse. I went to a school very similar to one of these when I was young, the violence here unfortunately did not shock me as I used to witness (and get) worse, even by the principal, in front of the whole school.

This is just a tip of the iceberg as far as Islamic boarding schools (usually deobandi) go.

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

iffo wrote:
Cassie wrote:You know, iffo, that the bearded guy is just following the Quran and the sunnah of Muhammad. You should not punish him for being a pious Muslim.
yes prophet use to kick and beat little kids. You probably think about your grand daddy.
of course Muhammad did that.

Sunan Abu Dawud Book 2, Number 0495:
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... l#002.0495
Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: Command your children to pray when they become seven years old, and beat them for it (prayer) when they become ten years old; and arrange their beds (to sleep) separately.

MULTAN, Pakistan (Reuter) - Pakistani authorities freed 42 children Wednesday who had been kept in chains or ropes at a Muslim religious school near the city of Multan in Punjab province, a local police officer said.

The English-language Nation newspaper reported that some parents had even paid for their children to be shackled at the Madrasa Siddiqia Talim-al-Koran (Koranic instruction) school.
http://muslim-quotes.netfirms.com/education.html

when are you going to face the truth?
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

iffo

Post by iffo »

Nomenclature wrote:The memorisation of the Quran is far more damaging than the physical abuse. I went to a school very similar to one of these when I was young, the violence here unfortunately did not shock me as I used to witness (and get) worse, even by the principal, in front of the whole school.

This is just a tip of the iceberg as far as Islamic boarding schools (usually deobandi) go.
Its not tip of the iceberg, that's the worst they do, give little slap for not doing home work, hit your hands with a stick. It happens in most of the school in east. Teacher punish students.

I was a student one teacher try to hit me with a stick for not doing the match home work. And as you know iffo don't take beating from noone. I grabbed his stick and did not let go, finally I pulled it out of his hand and threw it out of the window.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Still, not as bad (yet) as the madrasas in Pakistan, where students are in chain gangs, severely beaten, tortured and regularly sodomised by their "teachers".

Madrasa - An Islamic School to Learn 'Ignorance'
"It was a terrible place, they chain both legs and both arms, sometimes hands and feet together, They beat us at lunch time, dinner time and grab both legs and hands and give us lashes on the buttocks. We sleep in chains, eat in chains, and go to the toilets in chains. Sometimes we are hooked on the roof in chains and left hanging. We have to memorize the Koran and get punished if we cannot recite the Koran in the classroom".
A 14-year-old madrasa student, Abid Tanoli, reported to have had acid thrown on him by his madrasa teacher. This poor fellow had lost both his eyes with more than 50 % burn on his face. Left side of his face was horribly disfigured. This incident took place on 1st July 2002 in Karachi (Petit-2004). His fault ? He rejected sexual demand from his madrasa teacher. The Daily Times also reported that, during the year 2004, there are total 500 complaints of child sex abuse in Pakistani madrasas, but there was no successful prosecution (Khawaja-2004).
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

Not only did your prophet beat children, iffo, but he also ENSLAVED them. Only a pious Muslim like you would defend such an odious evil man.

StrongLove

Post by StrongLove »

Breaking news!!!! Violence is wrong.......Yes you heard me right islamic world! Violence is in fact WRONG! And violence against children, women or anyone else who can't defend themselves is even more wrong! I know, I know that's not what you were taught but yeah........violence is not a political tool, teaching or marital aid!! Go figure!
" The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men."

Winston Churchill