A Taste of Multiculturalism

pr126

Re: A Taste of Multiculturalism

Post by pr126 »

Of course Muslim have more rights.

Quran 3:110 "Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah."

Now read

Quran 8:55 "Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the ungrateful who will not believe."

Any questions?
Last edited by pr126 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

iffo

Post by iffo »

firesnake wrote:
iffo wrote:Its the west being discussed here my holy angel. Muslims are not telling non-muslims to follow islam there.
Not to follow, just to respect them like :

1. No louder prayer (non muslim) so these muslims wont get disturbed but if they put loudspeaker all around and screaming 5x a day calling people to sholat its ok.

2. No dogs in muslims community, because the saliva is haram and also, dogs are noisy animal. so it disturbs the muslims too.

3. No eating outside during ramadhan, it means we offer them temptation so they might wanted to eat too thus its a sin. so kafir should not bring any thing that might draw the muslims into sin

4. Bla bla bla

Iffo.. you better kiss my ass, they taste better than is lame :tongueout:
In which town in west they are using loud speaker or not allowing dogs, or not allowing eating in ramadan?

You can keep your ass to be kissed by your mates here as they like to kiss each others ass.

Marie

Post by Marie »

iffo wrote:Its the west being discussed here my holy angel. Muslims are not telling non-muslims to follow islam there.
Yes they are.

iffo

Post by iffo »

Marie wrote:
Yes they are.
sweety pie no we don't.

Marie

Post by Marie »

iffo wrote:
Marie wrote:
Yes they are.
sweety pie no we don't.
Yes you do.

I am not your sweetie pie nor some other name you try to give me.

iffo

Post by iffo »

Marie wrote:
Yes you do.

Yes you are a sweetie pie, you just too modest to admit it. No we don't impose islam on non-muslims in west.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Anjem Choudary - "The Flag of Islam Will One Day Fly Over the White House - 4th Oct 2010

Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Marie

Post by Marie »

iffo wrote:
Marie wrote:
Yes you do.

Yes you are a sweetie pie, you just too modest to admit it. No we don't impose islam on non-muslims in west.
Your Muslim brethren are trying to impose Islam on non-muslims in the west.

iffo

Post by iffo »

Marie wrote:
iffo wrote:
Marie wrote:
Yes you do.

Your Muslim brethren are trying to impose Islam on non-muslims in the west.

he is a retard, he represents only himself. Muslims not saying anything to you guy, so quit bugging them and quit complaining.

Marie

Post by Marie »

"iffo"

he is a retard, he represents only himself. Muslims not saying anything to you guy, so quit bugging them and quit complaining.
Brethren is plural. Then most of your Muslim brethren are retards and only represent themselves.

iffo

Post by iffo »

Marie wrote:
"iffo"

Brethren is plural. Then most of your Muslim brethren are retards and only represent themselves.

No they are not.

Marie

Post by Marie »

iffo wrote:
Marie wrote:
"iffo"

No they are not.
Yes they are.

gizzin

Post by gizzin »

Its like in Britain now, the Muslims flock here for their welfare benefits and "human rights" knowing full well we can't boot them out due to the exceptional rights granted to them under the previous Labour government who said they would give us a referendum on the Lisbon treaty which effectively sealed our fate not to be able to deport scroungers who hate us and wish to harm us. They lied and signed it without the public vote. They wanted Labour votes and they didn't care one iota what trouble it would bring as long as they were still in power.... we need a revolution such as we are witnessing across the Arab lands right now. If Gordon Brown could have got away with it, he would still be ruling now and that is the problem with with fascist parties.... they always know better than you, especially on the left whilst they drain you of your taxes for personal gain.

They are no different to the Kings and Queens this Country used to endure before Parliament was fought for and introduced. We revolted then and we can do again. Muslims are just a pain in the arse here.... they are not respected or loved, they are loathed, they are sitting here whilst we fight their wars and then tell us we are invading their lands whilst they sit on ours on fantastic welfare benefits.... many of the young men fled their Country to escape the battle.... they won't integrate, they have no desire to.... they honestly think they can make Britain Muslim.... its sad really but at least we all know where we stand with them.

The days of Labour are over.

firesnake

Post by firesnake »

iffo wrote:
firesnake wrote:
Not to follow, just to respect them like :

1. No louder prayer (non muslim) so these muslims wont get disturbed but if they put loudspeaker all around and screaming 5x a day calling people to sholat its ok.

2. No dogs in muslims community, because the saliva is haram and also, dogs are noisy animal. so it disturbs the muslims too.

3. No eating outside during ramadhan, it means we offer them temptation so they might wanted to eat too thus its a sin. so kafir should not bring any thing that might draw the muslims into sin

4. Bla bla bla

Iffo.. you better kiss my ass, they taste better than is lame :tongueout:
In which town in west they are using loud speaker or not allowing dogs, or not allowing eating in ramadan?
Just wait till you become majority. :turban: then all those nasty things will be imposed to those poor kafir.. :sleeping:
You can keep your ass to be kissed by your mates here as they like to kiss each others ass.
as long as they are not muslim, yes they can kiss my ass. :tongueout:
Intelectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death. ~ Albert Einstein.

iffo

Post by iffo »

firesnake wrote:[Just wait till you become majority. :turban: then all those nasty things will be imposed to those poor kafir.. :sleeping:
Good boy, so there is no such thing right now that muslims impossing their religin on any weterner. Keep your future predictions to yourself. Mind your own business And stop bugging them.

firesnake

Post by firesnake »

iffo wrote:
firesnake wrote:[Just wait till you become majority. :turban: then all those nasty things will be imposed to those poor kafir.. :sleeping:
Good boy, so there is no such thing right now that muslims impossing their religin on any weterner. Keep your future predictions to yourself. Mind your own business And stop bugging them.
Not impossing religion but impossing to what they think it is right and the kafir should follow it. that what is happening for the moment where I live, but soon :worthy: allah ta'allah knows best. stop bugging them? sure if they stop bugging us. stop killing, stop destroying, stop hating. that would be something that muslims should learn. :whistling:
Intelectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death. ~ Albert Einstein.

iffo

Post by iffo »

firesnake wrote:
Not impossing religion but impossing to what they think it is right and the kafir should follow it. that what is happening for the moment where I live, but soon :worthy: allah ta'allah knows best. stop bugging them? sure if they stop bugging us. stop killing, stop destroying, stop hating. that would be something that muslims should learn. :whistling:
like what?

StrongLove

Post by StrongLove »

Troll.
" The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men."

Winston Churchill

Sten

Post by Sten »

iffo wrote:like what?
Erosion of freedom of speech. Westerners are now scared to make fun of or criticize your religion openly, for fear of being the victim of a jihadist, like Theo Van Gogh. No westerner should ever feel scared to broadcast an opinion on any ideology or organization. It is because of Islam that we now have this threat to our most important freedom. It is a product of Islamic societies which are ruled by fear and blind religious conviction.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

alemcodon

Post by alemcodon »

Hello chaps, chappesses and chapsters....

i Thought i read alot of gibberish on this website, but never have i read any more gibberish in a single topic than what i read here on this topic - even your god, george bush, himself couldnt top this much gibberish in any one place at any one time.

First of all id like to back to a verse quoted by ringmaster..8-39...??!?! where god apparently tells muslims to wage war on non muslims until infidels are no more...
[8:39] You shall fight them to ward off oppression, and to practice your religion devoted to GOD alone. If they refrain from aggression, then GOD is fully Seer of everything they do.
Tell me rignmaster, did you actually read that verse in a quraan for yourself, or did you just takes someones elses interpretation of it, of did you knowingly lie about what it means? i think more than likely you deliberately lied about what it says - its funny how desperate you guys are trying to find hate verses in the quraan, you have tried for centuries and you find 5-6 verses, read half the words, and dance around about hate verses?!! lol, do you realise how pathetic you look to anyone with more than 1 brain cell?

Marie and Ram,

ive asked this before to you guys but you just seem to avoid the question everytime - how long have you spent in any muslim country, and how many muslim friends do you know?

If muslims treat non muslim like sh*t, then why are there ancient christian and jewish communities living in iraq, iran, palestine, afghanistan etc? then ask your self how many ancient communities are there in the western world which were allowed to practice their religions freely? the native americans? the german jews? the russian jews? the australian aboroginis? the aztecs and mayans of south america?

what happened to all these ancient religions and people, did they slip, fall, bump their heads and die by accident? and now the muslims.....no religion has ever been accepted in europe except for a brief period after ww2...but all those humble poeple are all dead now - behold their descendants, full of hate, anger, ressurecting medievil behaviours and chracteristics. this is why islam prohibits alcohol, you realise it not, but if you guys didnt drink, we wouldnt be having this conversation right now.

i've known a few iraqis and iranians, one iraqi had a jewish grandmother, who was still jewish, who also had christian cousins, i personally went with them to a family dinner, which included, chrisitian, jewish and muslim family member, the iranian still practiced zorastarianism - you guys call yourselves civilised, maybe you could learn a thing or two about hospitality from your medievil enemies.

Also, practically i dont see any muslims today, anywhere trying to prevent another religion from progressing, you guys havent accepted islam into your societies, and your trying to spread your hate inside and outside your nations to eradicate islam from europe, america and even the muslim countries yourselves.

Whoever posted the vods af anjam choudrey - this guy is jut a bum off the streets, if i were to interview a drunk form the local pub, he wouldbt be full of oretty words either, except i dnt have the power to prtray his message nationally or internationally - his words mean nothing and only represent the thoughts of himself - and his words at least are 1000times more respectful that what i hear on this website - you guys are animals.

Pat Condell is a retired comedian...spent all his money on drugs and booze, he got a huge response on a video about islam and since then all he could do is glory hunt based on islamophobia. He has no credibility at all.

mr Fire Snake..

nice einsteon quote - are you trying yo relate yourself to an intellect with phrases like 'kiss my ass'?!?! patheticly pathetic.

Mr Ram..

if muslims are able to demand and get prayer space where prayer space is otherwise forbidden...is something you should salute them, and should give other religious groups hope of gaining similr grounds in society, but instead you insult them because they made an achievement and stood up for what they believe their entitled to.

Cassie...
...The West will not pander to Islam...
which religion do they (or should i say 'you') pander to? you guys a just a bunch of nazis re-incarnated.

Ive heard you all say muslims try to impose their ways of life on you...but i havent heard how, someone explain, all muslims are subject to the law of the land they reside in, no nation has implemented sharia law in the west, there are 2 million muslims in UK, i havnt seen anyone campaiging for sharia law.

and to that guy moaning about muslims in britain.,..

during ww2 UK recruited alot of soldiers from india, many of who were muslim, they were given complimentary stays in UK for their services in the military, my grandad being one of them. thats how the muslims established here in Uk, not for benefits.

most muslim areas in UK have prospered well, and its all through dedicated hard work, not through claiming £40 a weelk on job seekers allowance.

its disgusting people like you have no appreciation for what muslims have done for thise country, they were recruited as labourers after ww2 when uk's work force was non existent and the whole country was shattered. my grandad as well as your grandad contributed to reb-building this country, and now that the fake banking systems have completeley wiped out all your wealth, your lost souls and dont know who to blame since you have no education other than listening to comedians as serious politcal powers.

and Sten..?!?!

westerners are scared to openly criticise religion? never has there more open hate speech agaisnt a religion than the current state of your people and the crap they say about islam, even the nazis were more discreet than you guys.

i swear it is beyong belief how you guys can even call yourselves human.

i know in reality, you guys are paid to spread hate to gain support for this war, you cant fool me, and you think you guys are a majority, the whole world can see your hate filled speech, in your hate filled eyes, your seperating yourselves from the world, the whole of asia, the whole of africa, china, japan, south america, your fighting a losing battle and your losing alot of friends while yout at it - and this will ulitmately cause the demise of your nations - you speak for only a small proportion of your people, but you will destroy your nations reputatons since you speak loudest. good luck to your futures and to your childrens future, and when your in ythe slums 40-50yrs from now, remember one thing, alemco warned you about it but you did not listen, you chose yourself to continue your evil ways spewing hate every turn you take...and you expect people to love you.?!?!?! keep dreaming.