Post by Donnerschlag »

Mossad may be behind Red Sea shark attacks'

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 02,00.html

It had to be the Jews,who else. :roflmao:

Ariel

Re: Mossad may be behind Red Sea shark attacks'

Post by Ariel »

In an other article I read...

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/201 ... d_to_blame" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Urged to elaborate, Ismael said that he recently got a call from an Israeli diver in Eilat telling him that they captured a small shark with a GPS planted in its back, implying that the sharks were monitored to attack in Egypt's waters only

:lol: Tell a Muslim something bad about Israel and he'll end up believing it.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Nomenclature

Post by Nomenclature »

''Some said sharks had been drawn to shallow waters after cattle being shipped in for last month's Islamic feast of the sacrifice, or Eid al-Adha, had died and were thrown overboard.

Others suggested it could have been part of a secret plot by Israel's Mossad intelligence agency.''

Actually brother Donnerschlag it's not a shark it's a Zionist, hook-nosed, gentile eating Israeli Jew dressed in a giant shark suit.

Those jews are clever.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

If I were Israel, I would keep mum. Zionist Sharks trained to keep off sea-borne attacks! In this case, one of them wandered a bit far off the course. They are trained to confuse the enemy after the attack. That explains why Egyptians killed the wrong shark.

wakeup

Post by wakeup »

Sharks have no religion. Israel is the only sane country in the Middle East. Their contributions to humanity are great while Muslim Middle East are only users, free loaders and promoters of an inhuman sect. THANK YOU MOSSAD for being there. Good job.
If there was freedom of choice most religions would die an early death. All evil religions are cancer to the body of humanity. You are the oncologist please radiate this cancer with your enlightened knowledge. Islam will die a death soon. Meeks will inherit all and not the oppressors.

byteresistor

Post by byteresistor »

I KNEW IT!

ThereIs1Adonai

Post by ThereIs1Adonai »

I know for a fact these are Muslim sharks. The cowards attack vulnerable women, including a 70 year old!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... 7c8378.cf1

A Jewish or Christian shark would have had more courage and gone after men. But Muslim sharks were offended by the swimming women, no doubt scantily clad and felt they were doing honor killings to save their families the trouble. See how everyone blames the sharks when they were doing Allah a favor?

Peace, Shalom

planck

Post by planck »

Upward and onward in the fight against Islamic tyranny

planck

Post by planck »

Upward and onward in the fight against Islamic tyranny

ThereIs1Adonai

Post by ThereIs1Adonai »

Al Quaeda could have put the sharks there so they could blame Israel for it. Or Israeli intelligence found out they were going to do it and did it first, figuring if they were going to be blamed for it, they may as well. Or Muslims knew Israel knew and were going to do it, but Al Quaida beat Israel to it because they wanted the credit.

Or, with changing climates and environment, we have seen odd behavior of various animals/fish/birds and the sharks were acting naturally. Seems the Muslims see the Jew behind every bush! Talk about hateful obsession! Seriously need for mental health care.

It is also possible that illegal feeding was happening and when stopped the sharks got hungry and went after what they could get to: HUMANS. That is a very plausible reason for what has happened.

But hey, everything bad must be because of Jews, right? :wacko:

Peace, Shalom

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

Hank Palooka

Post by Hank Palooka »

Great stuff lads!
I used to be an atheist until I realised that I was god.

Giordano_Bruni

Post by Giordano_Bruni »

you people crack me up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ThereIs1Adonai

Post by ThereIs1Adonai »

Shark attacks did not do enough damage. Mossad now controls the weather and brings storms to hammer the Middle East. With Israel having so much power, Egypt and other Muslim nations consider abandoning the moon-god in favor of the god of wind and storm. :kneel:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101212/ap_ ... st_weather

Peace, Shalom

gizzin

Post by gizzin »

I've heard it all now.... conspiracy theories against the Jews are uppermost in mad Muslim minds.... they will never be happy until they destroy Israel and the rest of us as well.

Its worth bearing that thought in mind.

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

Islam damages the brain...truly
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

gizzin

Post by gizzin »

piscohot wrote:Islam damages the brain...truly
It starts in the early years of beating their children into submission.... any kind of abuse on that level even wife beating has been proven to carry on as we know that the Qu'ran says its good to beat the one you are supposed to love and protect beyond all else. As long as you don't bruise the face or anywhere the abuse can be seen. No wonder violence is endemic in the Islamic world.... Oh! you must use a twig as well.... it makes them look better than the violent filth they are.

Suicide bombers are on the increase.... wouldn't it be wonderful if we could get them all together at some kind of summit and bomb them? It would save them much time and money.