250 Sons of Guns

User avatar
Sten
Posts: 3205
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by Sten »

I was going to reply to your last post at length Iffo, but Adonai has summed it up quite nicely. Muslims cannot fit into western society because they believe their religion deserves more rights than everyone else's. I cannot believe you are unable to see the injustice in the restrictions Islam places on non-Muslim religions, especially since you were complaining about Muslims not being allowed to build in Kaffir lands.

Ultimately, allowing everyone to build and proselytize equally is far more respectful than the superficial, two-faced "respect" Muslims give.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan
wakeup
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:07 pm
Contact:

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by wakeup »

Sten wrote:I was going to reply to your last post at length Iffo, but Adonai has summed it up quite nicely. Muslims cannot fit into western society because they believe their religion deserves more rights than everyone else's. I cannot believe you are unable to see the injustice in the restrictions Islam places on non-Muslim religions, especially since you were complaining about Muslims not being allowed to build in Kaffir lands.

Ultimately, allowing everyone to build and proselytize equally is far more respectful than the superficial, two-faced "respect" Muslims give.
I totally agree with you and Adonai. But you are being "partial" here:)
It is not only Western society but any Free Society..
Think about it.

Persia, India and ancient Iraq and Egypt were more or less independent nations with their own styles like mostly Western nations but they were overpowered and plundered by the Muslims. Muslims can not fit into any Free Society.

EVER.

The solution:

Teaching on a mass scale and breaking the myth of Muhammad and his falsehoods and his false "religion" will free the so called billion blind men and women also known as Muhammadens or slaves of Muhammad the devil and anti human and Anti Christ.
If there was freedom of choice most religions would die an early death. All evil religions are cancer to the body of humanity. You are the oncologist please radiate this cancer with your enlightened knowledge. Islam will die a death soon. Meeks will inherit all and not the oppressors.

Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by Ram »

iffo wrote:Ram you have no sense of humor that is your problem. That's what happen when you put your mouth under cow's genitals waiting for it to pee so you can drink it.
iffo you are a Muslim. When Muslims have no answer they resort to personal insults. Why do Muslims have no answers to the issues we raise here about Islam, Muslims and Muslim countries? Because you know that we are right. Eiether you agree with us or you lie and of course hurl personal insults.

One more time you showed how ugly Islam is and how pathetic a Muslim can be. Thank you. Please keep posting. You are teaching us a lot about your evil cult. But please do not get upset when we hold up the mirror in front of your face and you happen to see the ugly face of your pedophile Prophet - Pedophile with capital P.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
wakeup
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:07 pm
Contact:

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by wakeup »

Dear Ram

Please ignore this "representative sales guy" of Islamic fast food.
Unfortunately Monkeys have gotten hold of a PC.

See this quote:

"When a man wants to murder a tiger, he calls it sport; when a tiger wants to murder him, he calls him ferocity."

George Bernard Shaw
If there was freedom of choice most religions would die an early death. All evil religions are cancer to the body of humanity. You are the oncologist please radiate this cancer with your enlightened knowledge. Islam will die a death soon. Meeks will inherit all and not the oppressors.

iffo
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by iffo »

Ram wrote:
iffo wrote:Ram you have no sense of humor that is your problem. That's what happen when you put your mouth under cow's genitals waiting for it to pee so you can drink it.
iffo you are a Muslim. When Muslims have no answer they resort to personal insults. Why do Muslims have no answers to the issues we raise here about Islam, Muslims and Muslim countries? Because you know that we are right. Eiether you agree with us or you lie and of course hurl personal insults.

One more time you showed how ugly Islam is and how pathetic a Muslim can be. Thank you. Please keep posting. You are teaching us a lot about your evil cult. But please do not get upset when we hold up the mirror in front of your face and you happen to see the ugly face of your pedophile Prophet - Pedophile with capital P.
Ram speaking of insult you are the one who called me pathetic. But I on the other hand did not say anything wrong. Both you and this other lala wakeup drink cow urine don't you?, so why its an insult?. if you don't drink you should that's what your other buddies do back home.
wakeup
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:07 pm
Contact:

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by wakeup »

iffo wrote:
Ram wrote:
iffo wrote:Ram you have no sense of humor that is your problem. That's what happen when you put your mouth under cow's genitals waiting for it to pee so you can drink it.
iffo you are a Muslim. When Muslims have no answer they resort to personal insults. Why do Muslims have no answers to the issues we raise here about Islam, Muslims and Muslim countries? Because you know that we are right. Eiether you agree with us or you lie and of course hurl personal insults.

One more time you showed how ugly Islam is and how pathetic a Muslim can be. Thank you. Please keep posting. You are teaching us a lot about your evil cult. But please do not get upset when we hold up the mirror in front of your face and you happen to see the ugly face of your pedophile Prophet - Pedophile with capital P.
Ram speaking of insult you are the one who called me pathetic. But I on the other hand did not say anything wrong. Both you and this other lala wakeup drink cow urine don't you?, so why its an insult?. if you don't drink you should that's what your other buddies do back home.
Iffo cow urine may be better than Champagne but you drink blood of Cows and others. Cow urine is million times more sacred than the infested with toxic metals zamzam you drink.
If there was freedom of choice most religions would die an early death. All evil religions are cancer to the body of humanity. You are the oncologist please radiate this cancer with your enlightened knowledge. Islam will die a death soon. Meeks will inherit all and not the oppressors.

iffo
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by iffo »


wakeup
Iffo cow urine may be better than Champagne but you drink blood of Cows and others. Cow urine is million times more sacred than the infested with toxic metals zamzam you drink.
I don't know what blood you are talking about and comparing natural water to urine. Put I appreciate your honesty, I am sure you can very proudly tell your co-workers in west in tomorrow staff meeting in the board room that you drink cow urine.
iffo
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by iffo »

ThereIs1Adonai
That is where we have a different mindset and why Muslims do not fit into western society. We don't care what you think or say about us as long as we have the same rights, such as the right to build our choice of church, synagogue, temple, mosque, etc. Words are just words and taking that as more important in a society strikes us as emotional immaturity. But the legal right to choose and build a place of worship with equality is a serious issue. Telling us we cannot have that same right is indeed an insult by the way. Do you not see that?

Peace, Shalom
No it does not fit in the defination of insult. But If I call you 'white christian monkey from west,' and put in the paper that will be an insult, see the difference. It was just an example don't try to look too much into it.

I can imagine someone saying "see how you are, you think we are all white monkey, don't you, truth came out, you hatemonger yourself" :*)
User avatar
Sten
Posts: 3205
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by Sten »

iffo wrote:No it does not fit in the defination of insult. But If I call you 'white christian monkey from west,' and put in the paper that will be an insult, see the difference. It was just an example don't try to look too much into it.
Thank you Iffo, you are doing a very good job of teaching us about the Muslim mindset.

Here is a man who thinks denying people their freedom and oppressing them is ok as long as you don't call them names. What do you say to something like that? I am at a loss for words.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan
ThereIs1Adonai
Posts: 1674
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:34 pm
Location: Heart of America

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by ThereIs1Adonai »

iffo wrote:
ThereIs1Adonai
That is where we have a different mindset and why Muslims do not fit into western society. We don't care what you think or say about us as long as we have the same rights, such as the right to build our choice of church, synagogue, temple, mosque, etc. Words are just words and taking that as more important in a society strikes us as emotional immaturity. But the legal right to choose and build a place of worship with equality is a serious issue. Telling us we cannot have that same right is indeed an insult by the way. Do you not see that?

Peace, Shalom
No it does not fit in the defination of insult. But If I call you 'white christian monkey from west,' and put in the paper that will be an insult, see the difference. It was just an example don't try to look too much into it.

I can imagine someone saying "see how you are, you think we are all white monkey, don't you, truth came out, you hatemonger yourself" :*)

We apparently do not share the same definition of insult, or discrimination. Or perhaps you do not understand the English well enough. I would not consider "white christian monkey from the west" a big insult. I am indeed white, Christian, and from the west. As for the monkey part, I have never believed we evolved from a monkey, nor a common ancestor of monkeys. Since that comment has no merit, I would recognize it as an insult but forgive the ignorance.

However, if I could not build a church in my own country because of discrimination against my religion, that would be making me unequal to others as a citizen and I would take the stripping of equal rights from me not only as an insult, but a human rights violation.

If you really believe the things you say, we will never see eye to eye on things. It is beyond comprehension to me that you cannot see why denying another person equal rights and freedom to build a place of worship is insulting and discriminatory. Indeed, it causes me to wonder if you have the ability to think for yourself at all, or if you are indeed so brainwashed by Islam that you cannot connect the dots to see the picture. I do not say this to be insulting. I say this because your inability to see the obvious amazes me.

Peace, Shalom
sum
Posts: 6671
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by sum »

Hello ThereIs1Adonai

iffo is an honest muslim. He can only think, speak and act according to the Islamic programme that was installed into him. I know that I am repeating myself but the brain is only a flesh and blood computer that can only act according to its programme. The Islamic brain undergoes intense indoctrination from birth which prevents any challenge to Islamic belief. The only information that the child`s brain receives is Islamic as other competing religious beliefs are not allowed to reach the child. Muslims have perfected the art of indoctrination which also includes the main pillar of Islam - fear.

You are correct when you say that you and iffo will never see eye to eye because iffo is quite unable to think any other way. It is because of the damage to the Islamic brain that I am absolutely certain that a final conflict is inevitible where the victors will eliminate the other`s belief and culture for all time. The last two world wars will pale into insignificance when the final conflict occurs.

sum
ThereIs1Adonai
Posts: 1674
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:34 pm
Location: Heart of America

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by ThereIs1Adonai »

sum wrote:Hello ThereIs1Adonai

iffo is an honest muslim. He can only think, speak and act according to the Islamic programme that was installed into him. I know that I am repeating myself but the brain is only a flesh and blood computer that can only act according to its programme. The Islamic brain undergoes intense indoctrination from birth which prevents any challenge to Islamic belief. The only information that the child`s brain receives is Islamic as other competing religious beliefs are not allowed to reach the child. Muslims have perfected the art of indoctrination which also includes the main pillar of Islam - fear.

You are correct when you say that you and iffo will never see eye to eye because iffo is quite unable to think any other way. It is because of the damage to the Islamic brain that I am absolutely certain that a final conflict is inevitible where the victors will eliminate the other`s belief and culture for all time. The last two world wars will pale into insignificance when the final conflict occurs.

sum

I quite agree. I am bracing for this whole thing to release like a volcano when the heat, steam and lava have built up so much pressure it finally erupts. And sadly, because I don't think Iffo is a bad guy, I agree with you that he cannot think for himself and weigh the evidence like a normal, free individual.

Peace, Shalom
Post Reply