250 Sons of Guns

bobs1244
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:45 am

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by bobs1244 »

iffo wrote:be a man and fight with them.
Iffo, It's impossible to fight with you when you flare up at the slightest provocation and resort to hurling insults or taking refuge in needless sarcasm. When someone responds in kind, you are quick to point out the 'hate' etc. but you seem to think your behavior is exemplary? Maybe a little soul searching wouldn't be out of place? Also, if it's a fight that you want, then please answer the very many good questions here on this forum that remain unanswered and ignored. You seem to be very selective with the kind of fights you want to pick.
iffo wrote:When will you average americans come out of your ignorance and have some general knowledge about the world and other people.
Putting Talibans video and trying to say that probably all muslims are represented by Talibans and hate Budha. It shows how ignorant you are.

You guys only fooling yourself by mis-represeting, not others.
Iffo, it is you who needs to wake up. I have shown you polls on islamic forums where more than 50% have voted in favour of the taliban. And these are the educated lot that have access to the internet etc. What to talk of the poor uneducated men and women that are deluded by the mullahs! If you wanna refresh your memory, here's the link: http://www.islamicboard.com/world-affai ... ban-9.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please understand how every little aspect if Islam is carefully designed to instill a sense of superiority and power over non muslims thus inciting unnecessary hatred which is why Islam has and continues to create such a shockingly violent history.
User avatar
Sten
Posts: 3205
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by Sten »

Iffo wrote:Its a very complex issue. I am against any sever punishment for insulting the prophet. It should be some small fine or something like this.

But one can can not just abolish it, because then Islam haters will exploit it and everyday there will be article in the paper calling Prophet name and people will not be able to do anything about it other than getting frustrated and stressed.
I have a big problem with this statement, Iffo. The fact that you think free speech should be strangled in this way is very telling. You tell us about moderate Muslims and how they are no threat to western society, and then you turn around and claim that you want your prophet to be protected by law, and for people who criticize him to be prosecuted. You must realize that prosecuting people for criticizing or insulting a religion is against everything the west stands for. For western countries to have more people like you in them - that is, people who think their religion should be more important than freedom - this is very bad for the fabric of our society.

Every post you write shows us that you are not moderate at all, simply more polite and well spoken than your Jihadi counterparts. Your goals appear to be the same - fight until all religion is for Allah.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan
iffo
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by iffo »

Sten wrote:
Iffo wrote:Its a very complex issue. I am against any sever punishment for insulting the prophet. It should be some small fine or something like this.

But one can can not just abolish it, because then Islam haters will exploit it and everyday there will be article in the paper calling Prophet name and people will not be able to do anything about it other than getting frustrated and stressed.
I have a big problem with this statement, Iffo. The fact that you think free speech should be strangled in this way is very telling. You tell us about moderate Muslims and how they are no threat to western society, and then you turn around and claim that you want your prophet to be protected by law, and for people who criticize him to be prosecuted. You must realize that prosecuting people for criticizing or insulting a religion is against everything the west stands for. For western countries to have more people like you in them - that is, people who think their religion should be more important than freedom - this is very bad for the fabric of our society.

Every post you write shows us that you are not moderate at all, simply more polite and well spoken than your Jihadi counterparts. Your goals appear to be the same - fight until all religion is for Allah.
Sten unfortunately what works for west does not necessarily works for us. Even me being the most moderate muslim can not give free license to people who are hatemongers/missionaries/hindu fundamentalists etc who have different agendas and want to settle scores to go and talk nonsense about Muhammad/Allah. Every other day there would be article in paper saying "Muhammad the bastard" or "Allah is evil" and our people can not say the same thing back to them as we are suppose to respect others' prophets as most of them are also our prophets. My people will always be on defense that will cause lot of agony and frustration in public.

That's why I can remove the serious punishments like death of life in prison but I will definately keep some fine which may not be a huge one but still there would be some. I will allow constructive criticism of islam and debates with no insults involved. Any thing other than that will be just wishful thinking.
Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by Ram »

iffo wrote:When will you average americans come out of your ignorance and have some general knowledge about the world and other people.
Putting Talibans video and trying to say that probably all muslims are represented by Talibans and hate Budha. It shows how ignorant you are.

You guys only fooling yourself by mis-represeting, not others.
What does an average Pakistani know about America, Mr. iffo? How much, do you think a Muslim knows about other religions? Where were Muslim leaders when the Taliban destroyed the priceless statues of the Buddha? Not one Muslim leader uttered a word in protest. The Saudi king said nothing, the moronic Pakistani dictator Musharraf uttered few meaningless platitudes. Mubarak of Egypt, Assad of Syria, Gaddafi of Libya and every Muslim leader stayed silent. Not a single Muslim religious leader uttered a word of condemnation. The Bamiyan Buddhas were the heritage of all mankind, people of every religion and nation. Destroying the Great Buddhas was akin to destroying one of the most beautiful Islamic monuments, the Qutub Minar in Delhi, or the Taj Mahal because it contains the graves of Muslim king and his queen.

Mr. iffo, you are a hypocrite. You are a true moderate Muslim - a moderate Muslim who keeps repeating lies about Islam and Muslims again and again. Moderate Muslim is one who rationalizes the actions of extremist Muslims. Please do not hesitate to throw few insults at me.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
iffo
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by iffo »

Ram wrote:
iffo wrote:When will you average americans come out of your ignorance and have some general knowledge about the world and other people.
Putting Talibans video and trying to say that probably all muslims are represented by Talibans and hate Budha. It shows how ignorant you are.

You guys only fooling yourself by mis-represeting, not others.
What does an average Pakistani know about America, Mr. iffo? How much, do you think a Muslim knows about other religions? Where were Muslim leaders when the Taliban destroyed the priceless statues of the Buddha? Not one Muslim leader uttered a word in protest. The Saudi king said nothing, the moronic Pakistani dictator Musharraf uttered few meaningless platitudes. Mubarak of Egypt, Assad of Syria, Gaddafi of Libya and every Muslim leader stayed silent. Not a single Muslim religious leader uttered a word of condemnation. The Bamiyan Buddhas were the heritage of all mankind, people of every religion and nation. Destroying the Great Buddhas was akin to destroying one of the most beautiful Islamic monuments, the Qutub Minar in Delhi, or the Taj Mahal because it contains the graves of Muslim king and his queen.

Mr. iffo, you are a hypocrite. You are a true moderate Muslim - a moderate Muslim who keeps repeating lies about Islam and Muslims again and again. Moderate Muslim is one who rationalizes the actions of extremist Muslims. Please do not hesitate to throw few insults at me.
As well as appeals from Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Japan, a delegation from the world's largest Muslim body, the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC) had travelled to Afghanistan to try to change their minds.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1214384.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by Ram »

iffo wrote:Sten unfortunately what works for west does not necessarily works for us. Even me being the most moderate muslim can not give free license to people who are hatemongers/missionaries/hindu fundamentalists etc who have different agendas and want to settle scores to go and talk nonsense about Muhammad/Allah. Every other day there would be article in paper saying "Muhammad the bastard" or "Allah is evil" and our people can not say the same thing back to them as we are suppose to respect others' prophets as most of them are also our prophets. My people will always be on defense that will cause lot of agony and frustration in public.
Every Friday, in many mosques around the world, the prophets of other religions are insulted and religions other than Islam are demonized. Actually, Muslims invite abuse of their Prophet by trying to impose their religion in non-Muslim countries. Also, Muslims never tire of repeating that Islam is tolerant but ignoring the fact that the religions other than Islam are not tolerated in any Muslim country. Prophet Muhammad was megalomaniac and committed countless atrocities against non-Muslims, the fact is well recorded by Muslims themselves - in spite of that, Muslims contradict their own writings, claiming that Muhammad was a kind benevolent man of God. We are only repeating what Muslims have said about the Prophet - therefore, Muslims should be frustrated with their own writings.
That's why I can remove the serious punishments like death of life in prison but I will definately keep some fine which may not be a huge one but still there would be some. I will allow constructive criticism of islam and debates with no insults involved. Any thing other than that will be just wishful thinking.
In a free society, people will have the right to say anything about any religion, whether you like it or not. Given the freedom of expression, many Muslims in Muslim countries will say things which could be construed bad by religious Muslims. Even innocent remarks can be considered blasphemous against the Prophet. Where does it stop?

The real issue is not what we say about Islam and the Prophet, but the fact that Muslims are not rational people; you are a prime example.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
iffo
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by iffo »

Ram wrote:
iffo wrote:Sten unfortunately what works for west does not necessarily works for us. Even me being the most moderate muslim can not give free license to people who are hatemongers/missionaries/hindu fundamentalists etc who have different agendas and want to settle scores to go and talk nonsense about Muhammad/Allah. Every other day there would be article in paper saying "Muhammad the bastard" or "Allah is evil" and our people can not say the same thing back to them as we are suppose to respect others' prophets as most of them are also our prophets. My people will always be on defense that will cause lot of agony and frustration in public.
Every Friday, in many mosques around the world, the prophets of other religions are insulted and religions other than Islam are demonized. Actually, Muslims invite abuse of their Prophet by trying to impose their religion in non-Muslim countries. Also, Muslims never tire of repeating that Islam is tolerant but ignoring the fact that the religions other than Islam are not tolerated in any Muslim country. Prophet Muhammad was megalomaniac and committed countless atrocities against non-Muslims, the fact is well recorded by Muslims themselves - in spite of that, Muslims contradict their own writings, claiming that Muhammad was a kind benevolent man of God. We are only repeating what Muslims have said about the Prophet - therefore, Muslims should be frustrated with their own writings.
That's why I can remove the serious punishments like death of life in prison but I will definately keep some fine which may not be a huge one but still there would be some. I will allow constructive criticism of islam and debates with no insults involved. Any thing other than that will be just wishful thinking.
In a free society, people will have the right to say anything about any religion, whether you like it or not. Given the freedom of expression, many Muslims in Muslim countries will say things which could be construed bad by religious Muslims. Even innocent remarks can be considered blasphemous against the Prophet. Where does it stop?

The real issue is not what we say about Islam and the Prophet, but the fact that Muslims are not rational people; you are a prime example.
Sorry Ram we can not give free license to hindu radicals like yourself to go and abuse freedom of speech and fullfil your agendas.
And you talking dumb stuff when you say muslim insult others prophets in the mosques, you go to mosque that you know what they say every friday.
Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by Ram »

iffo wrote:
As well as appeals from Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Japan, a delegation from the world's largest Muslim body, the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC) had travelled to Afghanistan to try to change their minds.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1214384.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nice joke. What delegation? Where are the names of the people in the delegation? OIC is just a hate mongering club with only one purpose, to bash Israel and issue meaningless statements and make outlandish claims.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
ThereIs1Adonai
Posts: 1674
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:34 pm
Location: Heart of America

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by ThereIs1Adonai »

Iffo:

Please respond to the following statement by Ram:

"Also, Muslims never tire of repeating that Islam is tolerant but ignoring the fact that the religions other than Islam are not tolerated in any Muslim country."


Peace, Shalom
iffo
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by iffo »

Ram wrote:
iffo wrote:
As well as appeals from Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Japan, a delegation from the world's largest Muslim body, the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC) had travelled to Afghanistan to try to change their minds.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1214384.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nice joke. What delegation? Where are the names of the people in the delegation? OIC is just a hate mongering club with only one purpose, to bash Israel and issue meaningless statements and make outlandish claims.
hahahahahaha poor Ram now being stuborn after I showed OIC went to Afganistan, he wants their names, next he will ask their children names ............ its ok Ram, this happen when you open your mouth with out getting the facts.

ThereIs1Adonai

Iffo:

Please respond to the following statement by Ram:

"Also, Muslims never tire of repeating that Islam is tolerant but ignoring the fact that the religions other than Islam are not tolerated in any Muslim country."
Who told you that others can not practice their religion in muslim countries?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bk3vpmmQzY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tomsg3oMoSI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oatAjBPV ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
Sten
Posts: 3205
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by Sten »

iffo wrote:Sten unfortunately what works for west does not necessarily works for us.
Because Islamic society is not based on freedom and a respect for others' freedoms, it is based on telling people what they have to say, do, and believe. If this were not true, then apostasy would not be illegal in Muslim countries. There is no freedom or honour in a society which prevents people by law from leaving a religion.
iffo wrote:Even me being the most moderate muslim can not give free license to people who are hatemongers/missionaries/hindu fundamentalists etc who have different agendas and want to settle scores to go and talk nonsense about Muhammad/Allah. Every other day there would be article in paper saying "Muhammad the bastard" or "Allah is evil" and our people can not say the same thing back to them as we are suppose to respect others' prophets as most of them are also our prophets. My people will always be on defense that will cause lot of agony and frustration in public.
So you think hurt feelings is enough reason to destroy freedom? Part of the reason Muslims get so violent when they hear their religion being mocked is because they are not used to it. You people think your religion is more important than anything else including people, and that is where your society fails. Nothing is more important than people's lives and freedom.

Think about this, Iffo. When you start legislating against free speech, it is a very slippery slope. It would go from a moderate fine for insulting Mohammad, to a heavy fine, to jail time. You know as well as I do that once you give Muslims a way of silencing people who criticize, they will abuse the power as much as they possibly can. Give them an inch, and they will demand a mile. You yourself have said that westerners are foolish to aquiesce to the demands of the Islamists, yet here you are agreeing with one of their most toxic and anti-human agendas.

Parody and satire is an extremely important part of western culture, and to take this away would leave an irreparable scar. It is very important that people be allowed to make fun of whoever and whatever they want, hurt feelings be damned. If I want to say "Mohammad is a bastard" or "Allah is evil", that is my RIGHT to say so. If you don't like what someone says, you have the freedom not to listen, or to insult them, or to tell them they are wrong. If you try to silence them, I'm afraid that makes you my enemy, and the enemy of all westerners. Voltaire put it nicely - he said I may not like what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

I am sorry Iffo, but if you oppose the basic right to free speech then you are not a moderate Muslim. You are just a wishy washy fundamentalist. It worries me that most other "moderate" Muslims seem to be the same way. You all talk of peace and tolerance, but when we get down to brass tacks we discover you share many of the fundamentalists' most obnoxious and toxic beliefs.
iffo wrote:That's why I can remove the serious punishments like death of life in prison but I will definately keep some fine which may not be a huge one but still there would be some. I will allow constructive criticism of islam and debates with no insults involved. Any thing other than that will be just wishful thinking.
Wishful thinking? I'm not quite sure what you mean. Is it wishful thinking to want your society to stay free, with people free to make fun of what they want? Is it wishful thinking to not want a hostile, primitive culture that is resistant to change, encroaching on your freedoms? People who make fun of Islam already recieve death threats and hate mail from Muslims, now you want to make laws that prosecute them too? Just whose side are you on?

Read some of these quotes and tell me what you think.

I may not like what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
- Voltaire

Books won't stay banned. They won't burn. Ideas won't go to jail. In the long run of history, the censor and the inquisitor have always lost. The only weapon against bad ideas is better ideas.
- Alfred Whitney Griswold

A free press can be good or bad, but, most certainly, without freedom a press will never be anything but bad.
- Albert Camus

The populist authoritarianism that is the downside of political correctness means that anyone, sometimes it seems like everyone, can proclaim their grief and have it acknowledged. The victim culture, every sufferer grasping for their own Holocaust, ensures that anyone who feels offended can call for moderation, for dilution, and in the end, as is all too often the case, for censorship. And censorship, that by-product of fear - stemming as it does not from some positive agenda, but from the desire to escape our own terrors and superstitions by imposing them on others - must surely be resisted.
- Jonathon Green
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan
Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by Ram »

Big deal iffo! Here and there, some Pakistani journalist shows a video of token Hindu or Christian celebrations - this means nothing. Are Christians and Hindus equal citizens of Pakistan? Why the testimony of a Hindu or a Christian man in a Pakistani court of law is worth half as much as that of a Muslim man? Is that equality? Are Hindus allowed to build new Hindu temples? Are Christians allowed to build new churches? The answer is no. Is that religious tolerance?

Look at the facts - THE LAW IN PAKISTAN FORBIDS BUILDING OF NON-MUSLIMS PLACES OF WORSHIP; THAT PROVES THAT THE DISCRIMINATION IS LEGAL IN PAKISTAN. THIS IS THE LAW IN EVERY MUSLIM COUNTRY, EXCEPTION BEING INDONESIA AND MALAYSIA; but it is almost impossible to build temples and churches in both countries - not because of the law, but because the governments don't allow it due to the fact that Muslims go on killing and burning spree.

No such law exists in any non-Muslim country against Muslims.
Last edited by Ram on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by Ram »

Sten, you are absolutely right. When I criticize Christianity, Christians will display the loving aspect of Christianity. But when I criticize Islam, Muslims will go on rampage of slaughter, burning and looting - moderate Muslims will rationalize the barbarity.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by Ram »

iffo wrote:hahahahahaha poor Ram now being stuborn after I showed OIC went to Afganistan, he wants their names, next he will ask their children names ............ its ok Ram, this happen when you open your mouth with out getting the facts.
Because nobody went. This is just a public relations lie. Don't you think that we should know who went and who said what? What did they say? Who were the members of the OIC delegation and whom did they meet? It is easy to say, "they went here and there". It has no meaning unless we have the real names of the delegates and the Taliban officials they met, the exact words they exchanged. What did they say? This is common sense which is beyond the grasp of a Muslim.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
ThereIs1Adonai
Posts: 1674
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:34 pm
Location: Heart of America

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by ThereIs1Adonai »

Iffo:

OFFICIALLY the countries state a freedom of religion and we know that to some degree other religions practice in Muslim countries. But just try to build a NEW CHURCH, or expand your religion and they will stomp on it. Also, Muslims are forbidden to attend the gatherings of other religions, or participate in Christmas with Christians for example.

We have also seen news story after news story of attacks, murders, church burnings, etc. in Muslim countries.

So your links show nice little religious ceremonies taking place within the strict established laws of the countries, such as Pakistan. Since according to the Quran people of other beliefs must pay extra taxes, not the same as Muslims, there is clear discrimination in places like Egypt that claim freedom of religion, while punishing those of other religions. This is not really freedom of religion. You and I both know that. Freedom of religion would mean everyone treated equally.

What about freedom of expression? Shall we discuss the bombings in Sweden yesterday?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101212/wl_ ... Vuc2F5c3N0

Muslims clearly do not want anyone to disagree with them about religion. You are okay if you just shut-up and let the madness go on. But do anything to express your feelings toward Islam and you may wake up dead. Yet, Muslims can say what they want about other religions and you don't see Christians, Hindus, Buddhists bombing innocent people like holiday shoppers in Sweden.

So Iffie: What is it about Islam that gives Muslims the right to dictate what others do and do not say or publish?

Peace, Shalom
Peace, Shalom
iandonlyhim
Posts: 995
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by iandonlyhim »

Iffo wrote:
You got to understand Muslims mind their own business they don't go out abuse others prophets, because most of them are our own prophets so we can not. Even we don't insult Budha or Ram. But lot of Islam haters have bad things to say against Muhammad so we can not just abolish this law.
Iffo, this above paragrah here is 100% false. In fact, look around!!! you have people here from every corner of the earth. Why? Think about it. Why are there so many anti-islam sites popping up?

I would personally not be here on this site if your paragraph was even 10% correct. You are a pretty honest person except when it comes to Muslims you are totally oblivious to the fact how unfair Muslims have been to non-muslims. How much you have killed, raped, plundered, looted etc. etc. etc. How low you have gone to convert people. Ask me dude, I dont even have a wee bit of need to convert anyONE in the world to my beliefs.

I wonder if you really dont get it or you are lying. Did you think you can killed millions in name of religion and expect no response. In anycase, let me oppose you, 1) NO, muslims dont mind their own business, I wish they did. 2) Really? Muslims dont insult other prophets? You dont insult Jesus and Abraham because they are also one of the prophets in Islam but the respect you have accorded ot the followers of other religions, it is unique. You have not insulted Ram and Buddha? I just want to laugh when you say this. How much blind can you be? I can see you guys have no free media andyou are a product of Islam's propaganda from birth. 3) About Mohammed, you are right but I dont insult mohammed but not even a single muslim has been able to prove Ali Sina wrong. Why not? Because it is a fact that Mohammed married a 9 year old girl and slept with him.
iandonlyhim
Posts: 995
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by iandonlyhim »

Iffo,

About freedom of speech, you have a problem with other people using their freedom of speech in west but you use the freedom of religion so widely. Why? If you have problem with freedom of speech, why use all other rights you have? Know why Iffo? Because one right works in your favor and other doesnt. It is as simple as that but know what else? No one, not even president, has right to pick and chose the rights they like.

Now we know that you play the same game as all other Muslims. "It is my duty convert whole world to Islam so I LOVE you for giving us all Freedom of religion so I can play any lowly game to convert naive/innocent/confused people to Islam but Freedom of speech goes against my agenda so I dont want it". Nice, pick and chose game, doesn't work boss.
bobs1244
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:45 am

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by bobs1244 »

iffo wrote:And you talking dumb stuff when you say muslim insult others prophets in the mosques, you go to mosque that you know what they say every friday.
They recite quran in mosques. And this is what your dumb-as-a-rock holy book says: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8547" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Holy book indeed! More like shitty, hate-mongering, 7th century desert terrorist manual.
Skenderbeg
Posts: 388
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:45 am

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by Skenderbeg »

iffo wrote:Image

LAHORE, Pakistan: Around 250 people staged a demonstration in the central Pakistani city of Lahore on Wednesday, warning the president not to pardon a Christian woman sentenced to death for insulting Islam.

They also denounced any attempt to change Pakistan’s blasphemy law, which critics say is often misused to persecute Christians like Aasia Bibi and other minorities. Her case has prompted outrage from human rights groups and a personal appeal from Pope Benedict XVI for her release

http://www.dawn.com/2010/11/24/proteste ... -bibi.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They say they respect the propets of Jews and Christians but thats only because Muslims also believe in them as prophets. Islam was invented by copying the books of Jews and Christians..but even though Muslims are supposed to believe and respect Jesus, I still see plenty of Muslims insulting Jesus ven though they say we believe Jesus was Allah's prophet..

To me its crazy to put a Christian women to death for alleged blasphemy its not human she didn't hurt any one or kill anyone, and she is only accused of insulting Mohammed after Muslim co workers attacked her for being a christian women and called her a dirty none believer. why weren't the Muslim women charged and sentenced to death for insulting the Christian womens religion?
iffo
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: 250 Sons of Guns

Post by iffo »

My combined reply to all you guys is this.

You should appreciate that I favor reducing the penalty of insulting prophet to little fine from death or jail.
But like I said expecting anything more will be day dreaming. After all even on this site there are restricitions, people get banned or their threads are moved to junk folder. Bill Maher host of "Politically incorrect" in USA was told his show will be banned if he says anything against US army, Fox banned Phil Dona Hue for saying something against republicans. So we all set some limits, its that simple.

Muslims situation is different we don't have any agenda to bash others prophets and religions. I can not imagine 4 muslims sitting and talking about Budha or Ram and bashing them. So even I being the most liberal/moderate muslim on face of earth can not remove the little fine and help different groups in their wicked agendas and settle old scores. Sorry that not going to happen, whether someone likes it or not.
Post Reply