Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

Chiclets

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

Post by Chiclets »

Just look at the number of hands this lady has, she can simultaneously cook, clean, do the laundry, and give you a hand job.

At least that's what I'd hope for out of converting. :drool:
gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.

Ex_muslimah

Post by Ex_muslimah »

If you care to actually look at texts and not be so ignorant, you'd discover that Durga is a warrior goddess and she signifies to gain happiness, you must kill your own demons in life and she took this form because she wants the best for her devotees.

You'll find a lot of gods and goddesses have multiple hands, lets see your comment for the gents they can do manly things and give women oral!

Which I think dear chiclet, you should actually READ about other religions before spouting out stuff like you have.
The Borg is Sci-fi's Islam, the collective is the Ummah and the prey (Kaffir) is assimilated!.

http://www.karmanirvana.org.uk/ for if you are from an arranged marriage against your will.

Balls_of_Titanium_1

Post by Balls_of_Titanium_1 »

RichardTheLionheart wrote:
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote: That most aptly applies to one of your comrades - Richard The Lionheart - who, replying to my reference to Gujarat right, reflexively uttered "but it was a revenge!", "You reaped what you saw"!

Where were you with the above quote of yours then? Of course, you were trying to take issues with me!
The issue is with Islamic terrorism and violence.
My issue is with non-Islamic terrorism and violence.
You bring up the Gujarat violence as if it was just an unprovoked act and it wasn't.
And you bring up 7/7 as if it was just an unprovoked terrorist act, but it wasn't.

My hatred of Islam started with the Rushdie fatwa. Before that I didn't know much about Islam, nor did I care.
But I do care about British cruelties against the Muslim world, from the empire days till now.
Muslims brought this conflict to my door... and now you think I should feel guilty because of it.
No, it is YOU who brought the conflict to Muslim doors, houses, by bombing and terrorizing them - like in Iraq.
No, sorry... I'll reiterate: "you have reaped what you have sown".
And I reiterate, 7/7 was but a small revenge.

Balls_of_Titanium_1

Post by Balls_of_Titanium_1 »

RichardTheLionheart wrote:
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:So what? You still invaded another country.
Yes we did.
Which makes 7/7 a revenge.
To remove Saddam Hussein.
7/7 was to remove Tony the poodle.
Not one of the 7/7 bombers was an Iraqi. So why is this such an issue with people from Pakistan and Jamaica?
You butcher Iraqis and this must not be an issue with their Muslim brothers?

What was the issue you had with Saddam, who was your friend a few years ago?
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:And Al Queda war is against US and western regimes.
Egypt is a western regime?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_I ... on_attempt
MUBARAK is a western DOG.

So yes, I was right, you are wrong.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:IT IS. You created the mayhem by invading Iraq and destroying the existing system their.

The people DIRECTLY killed due to your military attacks number in the hundred thousands. While the people killed overall surpass the milion mark - and they are half yoru responsibility, for you destroyed the whole country.

Oh yes, we destroyed infrastructure... and that's the cause of the violence?
You destroyed infrastructure as well as the existing system. Yes, you are partially responsible for all the violence in Iraq.

But you are directly responsible for the hundred thousands killed directly due to your attacks.

Revenge is pending, by your logic.
Sure.
We built the infrastructure of India/Pakistan and Bangladesh. And yet Islamic violence continues.
You forget that you are directly responsible for the death you caused through military strikes. They run into hundreds of thousands.

You are delving into nonsensical issues.

The violence in Pakistan is due to American and Nato terrorism in Afghanistan and Tribal areas. Nato planes and drones butcher innocent men women adn children on almost routine basis, you think the tribals there - the only people who made British colonist pee in their pants in the empire days- would sit quiet at this?

The violence in India is due terrorism against minorities - like Gujarat riots, church burning, nun raping, Mosque demolishing, and other rioting events. It is also due to India's illegal and brutal occupation of Kashmir - something that YOU are responsible for. You authorized UNFAIR partition. You Britishers have A LOT to pay.

Islam is the problem.
YOU are the problem.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:You have no right to remove any government.
Says who?
Says me.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote: You are friendly to many dreadful governments when you see it fit. Don't try to paddle this discredited nonsense here.
That has no relevance to this discussion.
You BET your last your penny that it does.

Saddam being a dictator has nothing to do with your attacking Iraq. You befriended Saddam when he was in your interest. You befriend dictators like Husseni Mubarak, and a whole host of other dictatorships. The excuses you put forth are SHAMEFUL.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:You took out the existing security system. These things are partially your responsibility. You created hell for Iraqis, the kindnappings, the car bombs, the mayhem was the result of your creation.
As I said above. We built the the infrastructure of Pakistan and yet, it's still a daily diet of Islamic mayhem, intimidation and persecution.
As did NOTHING of the sort.

YOU LOOTED India. You took the treasures that you unearthed from the temples and other ancient sites in India to Britian. You PUMPED your "industrial revolution" on the raw materials you LOOTED from your colonies. You built "infrastrature" ONLY to strengthen and sustain your occupation. You built railway networks ONLY to easily transport arms and ammunitions witin the occupied territory. You errected boards outside your bars and offices, which wrote "NO INDIANS BUT DOGS".

You built DANG, you apologist for imperialism.

Really, a BIG REVENGE IS PENDING ON YOU.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote: There is a verse in the Qur'an to that effect.

[Allah forbids you not with regard to those who fight you not for your faith, nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them. For Allah loves those who are just. Allah only forbids you with regard to those who fight you for your faith, and drive you out of your homes and support others in driving you out, from turning to them for protection (or taking them as wali). Those who seek their protection they are indeed wrong- doers.] (Al-Mumtahinah 60: 8-9)
This verse is being dealt with here:

viewtopic.php?f=23&p=11685" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This verse cannot be dealt ANYWHERE.

This verse SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

WE are to deal kindly and justly wtih peaceful kufar. Undoubtly it doesn't include you, as you justify invasion, imperialsm and looting.

This verse is hateful kafirs' Achillie's heel.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:You cannot fight against peaceful non-believers. Only aggressive non-believers, like British who attack Muslims

We are not only not to fight peaceful non-believers, we are to deal with them justly and kindly..
The history of Islam right from Mohammed himself tells us a different story.
Qur'an tells us even a MORE different story.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:There is a big differnece of course, as Muslims societies are chaste, where women grow up and are married off by their parents, in a big ceremony, involving all the family members and extended family members, firends and relatives. There is one big party, and finally the sad father witnesses the departure of his beloved daughter to another home - the home of her husband - with tears of joys and sorrow.

Have you heard about these emotions let alone experiencing them?]
None of this has anything to do with paedophilia being legal in Islam and illegal in the UK. :roll:
This have everything to do with fact that your society is rampant with paedophilia, while Muslim societies are squeaky clean compared to your filth ridden societies.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:There is a big difference then between the above and between a girl getting deflowered at school, parents shockingly finding that their teenage daughter is pregnant (actually, it's no longer a shock in Britain), thoughts about dumping the child or to briniging it to this world, and the resulting tensions.

Heck, we cherish that difference.
I'm old enough to remember when those things were rare in the UK and why they started happening.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=729&p=9933#p9933" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YOu may be old enough to remember that. I don't give a fig. I only know, as a father, that if I were to be given a chance to raise my daughter in Britian or Pakistan, I would not only immediately choose Pakistan without a second thought, but I would spit at the person for even mentioning Britain as an option. That's what I think about your societies as far as satety of children goes.

ttiot

Post by ttiot »

This have everything to do with fact that your society is rampant with paedophilia, while Muslim societies are squeaky clean compared to your filth ridden societies.
Pedophillia:
The term pedophilia or paedophilia has a range of definitions as found in psychology, law enforcement, and the popular vernacular. As a medical diagnosis, it is defined as a psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children.
Source: Wikipedia.

Pedophillia in UK, Canada & US = Illegal. A great majority of those living in these countries take very agressively to pedophiles, I personally would make sure a pedophile wouldn't be able to use his tools of dishonour if I get the chance.
I will never follow or admire a person who is a rapist, paedophile, murderer, torturer and thief.
A person like this can never be a model of morality. Such a person is a model of immorality.

fudgy

Post by fudgy »

Ex_muslimah wrote:If you care to actually look at texts and not be so ignorant, you'd discover that Durga is a warrior goddess and she signifies to gain happiness, you must kill your own demons in life and she took this form because she wants the best for her devotees.

You'll find a lot of gods and goddesses have multiple hands, lets see your comment for the gents they can do manly things and give women oral!

Which I think dear chiclet, you should actually READ about other religions before spouting out stuff like you have.
She is a doll man. Thank God the Persian and the Arabs came in the subcontinent, and relieved many of this nonsense.

Ex_muslimah

Post by Ex_muslimah »

Not really, if there wasn't arabs and that invading India and anywhere else, there would be no sikhs and no need for people to have a sight like this.

Hindus are not permitted to kill or hurt ANY living things (like the jains) also makes you wonder who and it also gives proof on who is the more aggressive people in India.

I think you'll find the words starts with M and end with S.
The Borg is Sci-fi's Islam, the collective is the Ummah and the prey (Kaffir) is assimilated!.

http://www.karmanirvana.org.uk/ for if you are from an arranged marriage against your will.

Ram

Post by Ram »

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:Ram,
It's not about Pakistan vs India, it's about the impact of Islam on India.
Islam did have impact on India. Islam is the curse from which India has been suffering for last 1400 years and still suffering. Only contributions Muslims made in India were to build mosques and whorhouses (harems) where Muslim rulers used to imprison young women (some young enough to be their great granddaughters) for sexual use and abuse. I must grant that the women lived in luxury but they were only sex slaves. The harems were staffed by eunuch servants to serve the women. The eunuch guards were posted outside the harems. The eunuchs were males who were castrated for that very function. Muslims in India did not do anything for the good of common man.

Muslim rulers (Aurangzeb is the prime example) used to send out the parties of soldiers accompanied by Mullahs to stop Hindus and convert them to Islam on the spot. If anyone who refused was beheaded right there and then. This is what Muslims contributed to India, a brutal religion.
Well, if there were no Muslims, there would be no India. It was under Muslims that a united empire under banner of "Hindustan" was formed.
This is a joke. Muslims did not unite India. They just plundred India. Muslims did not establish any system of government. They ruled India as their private property. This Islamic tradition is alive in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states, where rulers treat the countries as their private property. It is the British who united India. Indians should be grateful to the British for putting an end to the brutal and destructive rule of Muslim tyrants.
Hindus-tan - a Persian name.
Hindus-tan is not a Persian name. Its not Hindus-tan, it is Hindu-stan. See the difference. The word "Stan" in Persian is same as the word "Sthan" in Sanskrit, which means the Land. The word "Hindu" is Persian variation of the word "Sindhu". And Sindhu is the Sanskrit name of Indus river. The province of Sindh is named after Sindhu. Persians called Sindh as Hind. That name became the name of India - Hind. Persians called India "Hind". Hindu was Indian not in the religious sense. Then Hindu Stan became Hindustan (Land of Hindus) Eventually the word Hindu was associated with the religion of Indians (or Hindus in Persian) thus Hindu and Hinduism. Do not take my word for it. Read the encylopaedia Britannica.
"Bharat" was never a united country. It is drived from your mythical Aryan folklore.
This is one more Islamic stupidity, to deny other people's culture. Many names are based on folklore. So what's your problem? Even name of Germany is based on a folklore. So is the case with the names of many cities and countries. Name of Pakistan is an acronym. P.A.K.S.TAN; P = Punjab, A = Afghanistan, K = Kashmir, S = Sindh and TAN = Baluchistan. Afghanistan is not even part of Pakistan. Part of Kashmir is illegally occupied by the Failed and Terrorist State of Pakistan. The word "B" is not even in there though East Bengal became East Pakistan (now the Terrorist State of Bangladesh)

Saudi Arabia is named after a warlord. Where the hell do you think names come from?
Last edited by Ram on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

fudgy

Post by fudgy »

No site like this exist because of 9/11, and a knowledgeable American would be able to tell you that it was done by the ziopigs--not the Muslims. Who the **** is Bin Laden? The oil is arguably the most precious thing given to the Muslims by Allah, and the zios would try anything to have some claim over it. Why would Bush hang Saddam and not Bin Laden? The zios tried the same tactics to trigger an Indo-Pak war. Too bad for them that many of the victims were Muslims in that attack.
The very fact that the one of the biggest empire on earth who conquered Islam and could have ended it then, but was also tamed by Islam tells you something about it. What the hell would Ali Sina do? The idiot actually claimed while back that Islam would end in 25 years or so. lol.
Last edited by fudgy on Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ram

Post by Ram »

subanallah wrote:Salaam BOT brother:
I have to partially disagree with you here. Bad muslims did destroyed persia and india. This is why islam is getting a bad name. We need to accept this to move forward.
At least subanallah is acknowldgeing the bad actions committed by Muslims in India and Persia.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।

subanallah

Post by subanallah »

Ram wrote:
subanallah wrote:Salaam BOT brother:
I have to partially disagree with you here. Bad muslims did destroyed persia and india. This is why islam is getting a bad name. We need to accept this to move forward.
At least subanallah is acknowldgeing the bad actions committed by Muslims in India and Persia.
Muslims should acknowledge about their wild past. Ram there are many corrupt leaders. During old times, the kings/ruler were laws. So the rulers were getting away from their crimes easily. Even today, democratic or nondemocratic countries are corrupt. (Don't tell me that indian elected lawmakers are good. They are corrupt.) The good thing about mature democracy is that there is "hope".
Islam Will Rule the Universe

Satan words at www.faithfreedom.org

ryan

Post by ryan »

Chiclets wrote:Just look at the number of hands this lady has, she can simultaneously cook, clean, do the laundry, and give you a hand job.

At least that's what I'd hope for out of converting. :drool:
Goddess Durga is considered the Mother of the Universe. Her physical form is but a symbolic representation of the female principle (called "Shakti" in Sanskrit) of the Universe.

If a hand job is something you would expect of your biological mother, then by all means, you can expect it of the mother of the entire Universe.
The plain fact is that religion must die for mankind to live -- Bill Maher (Religulous)

ryan

Post by ryan »

Ram wrote:It is the British who united India. Indians should be grateful to the British for putting an end to the brutal and destructive rule of Muslim tyrants.
I'd like to correct you there. The British did not put an end to the Muslim rule in India, the Muslim rule was finished by the time British arrived. At that time, most of India was under the control of the Marathas, with the Moghal ruler being reduced to a mere strawman.
The plain fact is that religion must die for mankind to live -- Bill Maher (Religulous)

RichardTheLionheart

Post by RichardTheLionheart »

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:My issue is with non-Islamic terrorism and violence.
No it's not.
Your issue is with everything that is non-Islamic, even books critical of Islam and the success of non-Islamic nations you share a border with such as India.

You like so many Muslims cannot accept that Islam lies at the root of all your problems. All you can do is lash out with violence and insults. As we'll see in your opinions about British society etc etc...
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:And you bring up 7/7 as if it was just an unprovoked terrorist act, but it wasn't.
So how many Iraqis took part in the act?
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:But I do care about British cruelties against the Muslim world, from the empire days till now.
The Empire is long gone just like the Caliphate... get over it.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote: No, it is YOU who brought the conflict to Muslim doors, houses, by bombing and terrorizing them - like in Iraq.
No. Rushdie happened before any conflict we had with Saddam.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote: And I reiterate, 7/7 was but a small revenge.
Sure, and the bombing of a Panamanian airline:- Alas Chiricanas Flight 00901, in 1994 was in revenge for .. oh hang on this is before the invasion of Iraq and Panama isn't involved in Iraq anyway. Islamic terror doesn't need revenge as a motive, it kills when it likes and makes excuses afterwards.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:Which makes 7/7 a revenge.
See above.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:7/7 was to remove Tony the poodle.
It failed miserably, he was still in power afterwards.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:You butcher Iraqis and this must not be an issue with their Muslim brothers?

What was the issue you had with Saddam, who was your friend a few years ago?
Saddam butchered Muslims too.
How come Muslims didn't attack Iraqi embassies like you did over a set of cartoons?
What was the issue you did not have with Saddam over his oppression of Muslims, surely those acts made him your enemy?
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:MUBARAK is a western DOG.

So yes, I was right, you are wrong.
Mubarak may receive aid and support from western nations but Egypt is not a western regime.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:You destroyed infrastructure as well as the existing system. Yes, you are partially responsible for all the violence in Iraq.
But you are directly responsible for the hundred thousands killed directly due to your attacks.
Revenge is pending, by your logic.
No. Islamic violence is expected wherever Islam infects.
It is the very nature of Islam.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:You forget that you are directly responsible for the death you caused through military strikes. They run into hundreds of thousands.

You are delving into nonsensical issues.

The violence in Pakistan is due to American and Nato terrorism in Afghanistan and Tribal areas. Nato planes and drones butcher innocent men women adn children on almost routine basis, you think the tribals there - the only people who made British colonist pee in their pants in the empire days- would sit quiet at this?
Islamic violence was happening in what is now Afghanistan a long time before America was discovered and a long time before Britain had an Empire.

Such as the violent conquest of Zaranj in 661.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote: The violence in India is due terrorism against minorities - like Gujarat riots, church burning, nun raping, Mosque demolishing, and other rioting events. It is also due to India's illegal and brutal occupation of Kashmir - something that YOU are responsible for. You authorized UNFAIR partition. You Britishers have A LOT to pay.
We gave partition to Pakistan because Muslims demanded a separate Islamic state.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:YOU are the problem.
I wasn't alive in Caesarea Maritima in 638 or Zaranj in 661.. but Islam was. And it was murdering back then just like it is now.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:Says me.
And you're a world authority? :lol:
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:You BET your last your penny that it does.

Saddam being a dictator has nothing to do with your attacking Iraq. You befriended Saddam when he was in your interest. You befriend dictators like Husseni Mubarak, and a whole host of other dictatorships. The excuses you put forth are SHAMEFUL.
It's called political expediency. It's the same as Pakistan being allied with the Chinese.. even though China is killing Uigur Muslims in Xinjiang.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:YOU LOOTED India. You took the treasures that you unearthed from the temples and other ancient sites in India to Britian. You PUMPED your "industrial revolution" on the raw materials you LOOTED from your colonies. You built "infrastrature" ONLY to strengthen and sustain your occupation. You built railway networks ONLY to easily transport arms and ammunitions witin the occupied territory. You errected boards outside your bars and offices, which wrote "NO INDIANS BUT DOGS".

Really, a BIG REVENGE IS PENDING ON YOU.
That isn't true.
As it has been pointed out to you by an Indian called “Ram”.

Britain achieved more good things in India in a couple of centuries then Islam had archived in a Millennia.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:Qur'an tells us even a MORE different story.
No it doesn't. The Koran is not a history book. You cannot ascertain anything about Islamic history from it alone.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:This have everything to do with fact that your society is rampant with paedophilia, while Muslim societies are squeaky clean compared to your filth ridden societies.
It's illegal. People caught having sex with children are criminals who are put in prison. And are regarded as the worst kind of criminal.
Unlike Islamic countries where is is acceptable and a Paedophile called Mohammed is said to be :Khayru-l-Khalq “best of creation”. :roflmao:
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:YOu may be old enough to remember that. I don't give a fig. I only know, as a father, that if I were to be given a chance to raise my daughter in Britian or Pakistan, I would not only immediately choose Pakistan without a second thought, but I would spit at the person for even mentioning Britain as an option. That's what I think about your societies as far as satety of children goes.
I suppose that's why so many of your country-folk come here to live then? :lol:

Look at any report on crime in any country, you'll find the UK has far less of a problem with crime than Pakistan in just about every category.
Ex-Muslims needed to answer my questions: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4519 Serious posts only.

charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
Which makes 7/7 a revenge.
So take revenge, and don't cry when you get the whip.

You butcher Iraqis and this must not be an issue with their Muslim brothers?
What Muslim brothers? Those who are killing each other on a daily basis by exploding bombs in each others' mosques?
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:IT IS. You created the mayhem by invading Iraq and destroying the existing system their.

The people DIRECTLY killed due to your military attacks number in the hundred thousands. While the people killed overall surpass the milion mark - and they are half yoru responsibility, for you destroyed the whole country.
That is rich coming from a Muslim apologist. Have you read any history of Muhammad and the Caliphs? You are reaping what your uswa hasana has sown.
You forget that you are directly responsible for the death you caused through military strikes. They run into hundreds of thousands.
Read the bloody Muslim history of conquests. Also read your hate manual called Quran which teaches nothing but hatred and violence against other humans.
The violence in India is due terrorism against minorities - like Gujarat riots, church burning, nun raping, Mosque demolishing, and other rioting events. It is also due to India's illegal and brutal occupation of Kashmir - something that YOU are responsible for. You authorized UNFAIR partition. You Britishers have A LOT to pay.

Thank your stars that India is ruled by dhimmis. And you have proved that you have zero knowledge of history. It was Muslims who demanded partition and got it. As I said, make Britishers pay as much as you want but don't start crying and whining when Brits kick your butt back.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:You have no right to remove any government.
Yes we have. Just as Muhammad attacked the nations which did not believe in Islam, we have the right to remove any Islamic government we choose. In doing so, we will be only following the footsteps of your uswa hasana. You have any objections to that?
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:Really, a BIG REVENGE IS PENDING ON YOU.
So why do you come crying and complaining like a cowering child when you take revenge and your butt is kicked in response?
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote: There is a verse in the Qur'an to that effect.

[Allah forbids you not with regard to those who fight you not for your faith, nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them. For Allah loves those who are just. Allah only forbids you with regard to those who fight you for your faith, and drive you out of your homes and support others in driving you out, from turning to them for protection (or taking them as wali). Those who seek their protection they are indeed wrong- doers.] (Al-Mumtahinah 60: 8-9)

The words of an imaginary Allah carry no weight; he contradicted himself many times, spoke of silly beliefs of 7th century which Muslims foolishly try to project as scientific miracles.

WE are to deal kindly and justly wtih peaceful kufar. Undoubtly it doesn't include you, as you justify invasion, imperialsm and looting.

Just like you did by fanning out of the Arabian desert to loot and murder the world? Remember, it was Muslims who attacked the other countries, and not the other way round.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:You cannot fight against peaceful non-believers. Only aggressive non-believers, like British who attack Muslims

We are not only not to fight peaceful non-believers, we are to deal with them justly and kindly..

Muslims too are attacked when they are aggressive and plan terror attacks. Planning attacks is a big enough crime which justifies a military attack and killings; remember your uswa hasana. Heck, Muslims are always aggressive as they plan to hoist the flag of Islam all over the world; that is an act of aggression and Muslims have no rights to complain.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote: This have everything to do with fact that your society is rampant with paedophilia, while Muslim societies are squeaky clean compared to your filth ridden societies.

So why do Muslims hanker for living in the filth ridden societies? Hypocrisy, thy name is Muslim. :lol:

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:There is a big difference then between the above and between a girl getting deflowered at school, parents shockingly finding that their teenage daughter is pregnant (actually, it's no longer a shock in Britain), thoughts about dumping the child or to briniging it to this world, and the resulting tensions. Heck, we cherish that difference.

It isn't any worse than a nine year old getting deflowered by a 56 year old uswa hasana. It isn't any worse than raping a woman the same night you have killed her husband. It isn't any worse than killing the men, capturing the widows and then raping, enslaving and selling them off. Don't come talking to us about morality. Morality and Muhammad have nothing in common apart from the letter "M".

YOu may be old enough to remember that. I don't give a fig. I only know, as a father, that if I were to be given a chance to raise my daughter in Britian or Pakistan, I would not only immediately choose Pakistan without a second thought, but I would spit at the person for even mentioning Britain as an option. That's what I think about your societies as far as satety of children goes.
[/quote]

Here I agree with you. Not only you should do that, but you should persuade every Muslim in the western world to move to the Islamic paradises. Even if you are able to persuade one or two other Muslims, I would be greatly grateful to you. There will be one more benefit to you; you will find it difficult to get a 53 year old groom for your 6 years old daughter in the filth ridden western societies. That kind of moral living is possible only in Dar Ul Islam.

So when are you moving?
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

Chiclets

Post by Chiclets »

fudgy wrote:
Ex_muslimah wrote:If you care to actually look at texts and not be so ignorant, you'd discover that Durga is a warrior goddess and she signifies to gain happiness, you must kill your own demons in life and she took this form because she wants the best for her devotees.

Thank God the Persian and the Arabs came in the subcontinent, and relieved many of this nonsense.
Only to be replaced with believing that the words of the baby fudger were the the words of god :lotpot:

Here are some more of your weird beliefs ...

The baby fudger said, 'When you eat, do not wipe your hands till you have licked it, or had it licked by somebody else."

The baby fudger said, "He who drinks in silver utensils is only filling his abdomen with Hell Fire."

The baby fudger forbade laughing at a person who passes wind. :lotpot:

The baby fudger's alter ego, Allah has cursed those women who have tattooing and those who remove hair from their faces to look beautiful.

The baby fudger has cursed the lady who uses false hair. :lol:

The baby fudger said, "None of you should walk, wearing one shoe only; he should either put on both shoes or put on no shoes whatsoever."
gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.

Psycho Bunny

Post by Psycho Bunny »

fudgy wrote:No site like this exist because of 9/11, and a knowledgeable American would be able to tell you that it was done by the ziopigs--not the Muslims. Who the **** is Bin Laden? The oil is arguably the most precious thing given to the Muslims by Allah, and the zios would try anything to have some claim over it. Why would Bush hang Saddam and not Bin Laden? The zios tried the same tactics to trigger an Indo-Pak war. Too bad for them that many of the victims were Muslims in that attack.
The very fact that the one of the biggest empire on earth who conquered Islam and could have ended it then, but was also tamed by Islam tells you something about it. What the hell would Ali Sina do? The idiot actually claimed while back that Islam would end in 25 years or so. lol.
Are you insane or just stupid?

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

fudgy wrote:No site like this exist because of 9/11, and a knowledgeable American would be able to tell you that it was done by the ziopigs--not the Muslims. Who the **** is Bin Laden? The oil is arguably the most precious thing given to the Muslims by Allah, and the zios would try anything to have some claim over it. Why would Bush hang Saddam and not Bin Laden? The zios tried the same tactics to trigger an Indo-Pak war. Too bad for them that many of the victims were Muslims in that attack.
al qaeda are ziopigs? bin laden is an islamist. the oil is natural resource. nothing to do with allah. have they? up until now islamists are the once who claiming over what zios posses. cause saddam was available. you are misinformed, India-pakistan war almost triggered by islamic terrorists with Pakistani id. the Mongols were at fault as they already were victims of superstitious mentality. what is then to sell them islam?

live and see
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

Ram

Post by Ram »

subanallah wrote:Muslims should acknowledge about their wild past. Ram there are many corrupt leaders. During old times, the kings/ruler were laws. So the rulers were getting away from their crimes easily. Even today, democratic or nondemocratic countries are corrupt. (Don't tell me that indian elected lawmakers are good. They are corrupt.) The good thing about mature democracy is that there is "hope".
Very true. I never said that Indian lawmakers are not corrupt. There is corruption even in countries like the USA and Canada. But the corruption you find in 3rd world countries touches every aspect of life. It is so endemic that it feels normal to most of the people. India is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. India is not poor, but Indians are poor because India has a corrupt government. According to one economist, the per capita income in India will rise to more than 20,000 dollars a year, if there were no corruption in the country. This is astounding.

But the real issue is not India or corruption. The real issue is that Muslims are very intolerant of non-Muslims. We all know that Muslims will never give us our legitimate rights to practice our religion in "Muslim" countries. I use "Muslim" in quotation marks because countries do not have religions, people do.

Muslims, including yourself say that Islam respects people of all religions, Islam means peace and love. We do not believe that because Muslims do not practice any tolerance or love for non-Muslims. Muslims ignore the fact that enjoy complete freedom of religion in non-Muslim countries. Not only that, Muslims are waiting for a day when they will achieve certain level of power so they can impose Islam on the host societies and make their hosts second class citizens in their own countries, turn them into jizya paying dhimmis, subjugate them completely, convert them to Islam, by force if necessary or eliminate them completely.

We can only judge Islam by the way its practiced. Muslims have to demonstrate by their actions. But I am sure it will not happen.

Everyday we hear that some mullah or imam is spewing hatred towards Hindus, Christians and Jews. When Muslims do the killings Muslims stay silent. But they are quick to go on a violent rampage if Muslims feel insulted due to a trivial issue real or percieved. Muslims insult Christianity everyday. Imams do not hesitate to insult the Bible when they say the Bible is corrupted. But if a Christian says that the Quran is corrupted they start burning churches and killing nuns and priests.

Taliban is burning girls' schools everyday in Pakistan, not a single Muslim in this forum has condemned it. On the contrary, Muslims do their best to justify it and somehow turn the discussion around and balme the "kaffirs". As if it is the fault of Hindus that Muslim girls in the Taliban country are denied education. As if it is Christians and Hindus who are making the Taliban behave like moronic brutes.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

BOT wrote:YOU LOOTED India. You took the treasures that you unearthed from the temples and other ancient sites in India to Britian. You PUMPED your "industrial revolution" on the raw materials you LOOTED from your colonies. You built "infrastrature" ONLY to strengthen and sustain your occupation. You built railway networks ONLY to easily transport arms and ammunitions witin the occupied territory. You errected boards outside your bars and offices, which wrote "NO INDIANS BUT DOGS".

At least the Brits left the temples intact. You razed Hindu temples to the ground, after you massacred all the males and sent the women and children across the Hindu Kush as slaves.

You looted Northern India. You committed genocide against Hindus - the Brits never did that. There are no evil men like Muslims.