Page 9 of 10

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:47 pm
by Intelligent lad
BOT,From which central asian country did your ancesters came from?
Central asians wer bhuddists before they were raped into Islam.

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:59 pm
by charleslemartel
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Glad that you accepted my advice. If you are prepared for striking out, be prepared of being struck back without complaints.


Ok. I wonder why you keep repeating your points.


I will tell you. It is because you keep complaining whenever your Muslim asses gets whipped whether in Iraq, Middle East, India or anywhere. Stop whining, and I will stop reminding you of this advice.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:
One 9/11 was enough to get America in to two Muslim countries and dethrone the tyrants. How many Islamic countries are there in the world you said?


And your cruelties were enough to make Al Queda take out the twin towers. How many attacks of such a scale can you suffer, especially if nuclear weapons are involved?


I don't know, seriously, LOL. Why don't you try it out once more?

The way I see it, America counts one of its tall buildings equivalent to one Muslim country. Nuking an American city will make the whole Islamic world extinct.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:
Our constitutions get better and better as they get modified and upgraded if required. Quran, on the other hand, cannot be modified. I remember you asserting that "crap" can never be modified. LOL.


Your constitutions needs betterment. Qur'an does not. Extremes on both sides invoke parallel scenarios. To rule out modification, either you have to write something totally stupid and unworthy of the paper it is written on, or something oustandingly eloquent and intelligent.


Quran cannot be improved because "crap" cannot be improved as you admitted. LOL. The first of your conditions applies to Quran regarding its failure to get modified.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:You should be thankful to them for giving you separate land.


Britishes had no business in India. Before the British came, we ruled over entire India. So what nonsense are you paddling?

We can surely CURSE Britishes for sowing in conflicts like Kashmir.


First, Muslims never ruled over entire India; learn history properly, not the Islamic lies only. And I can never deny you the rights to curse; it was a favorite exercise of Muhammad and Allah, LOL. Curse till your vocal cords get damaged beyond repair.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Dishonestly and hypocritically, your people stayed back in India even after they had been given their share of land.


The Muslims in India live on their own land. They have full right to live there. Partition was done for Muslim majority areas.


They do not have the right because they demanded a separate country for themselves and got it.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:Lately, there is news that Muslim population of India is increasing faster than Hindu population. I welcome this developement.


Don't worry about that; this malady will be treated in a similar way the fast growing population of bacteria in an infected organ gets treated.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote: Just as Muhammad attacked the nations which did not believe in Islam, we have the right to remove any Islamic government we choose.


Just as you have the right to remove any government, Muhammad had the right to attack non-Islamic nations.


Are you really that stupid? Do you not have any argument of your own? Just because Muhammad plagiarized most of the concepts in Quran from other sources, do you also have to do the same?

If you truly believe in what you just wrote, why are you whining constantly about Iraq, Afganistan and Israel? If both the sides are within their rights, STFU and take it like a man; don't complain and don't whine.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote: That we learned from Muhammad, not the other way round; so don't complain.


When did you became students of Muhammad? If you were really good students of Muhammad, you would accept Islam and leave your evil ways. Have you done so? So why claim to be more loyal to him than Muslims themselves?


We became the students of Muhammad especially after 9/11. We have just started learning from him about how to treat the enemy. First let us learn and implement the lesson fully, then we shall see about the other lessons. We shall learn the lessons one by one thoroughly and wouldn't touch the next chapter until we have assimilated the first lesson. :lol:

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:If we emulate Muhammad fully in dealing with enemies, You surely won't have any problems with that, will you?


No, if you emulate him all the way.


It will take quite some time for us to harden our hearts enough to wipe out entire tribes of enemies; and I am not sure we can do this ever. Why are you so impatient that we deal with our enemies by emulating Muhammad all the way? Are you too impatient for the heavenly brothel?

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote: In doing so, we will be only following the footsteps of your uswa hasana. You have any objections to that?


Muhammad did what you want to do and are doing. What problem you have with him?


I just asked you if you would object if we followed Muhammad in this matter. Please answer my question: you have any objections to that?

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:The problem is that he taught the wrong things and set criminal examples. Muslims wish to emulate him to the letter and hypocritically whine when they are dished out the same medicine.


Now what? Are you not saying you are very good student of Muhammad? Now you are saying he is setting criminal examples?


No, I never said that I was a very good student of Muhammad. I wouldn't fu*k a nine year old girl for example, I wouldn't wipe out entire tribes, I wouldn't spend a night at my cousin's house in the absence of her husband and then shamelessly make up a story about visit of heaven during the night, LOL. I wouldn't lie to my wife to send her away to her father's and then fu*k the servant in my wife's absence. I wouldn't lie about some angel bringing messages from the God. I wouldn't marry my adopted son's wife by annulling the very concept of adoption. Heck, there are hardly any thing worth emulating in your uswa hasana's life.

When I talk of emulating the example of uswa hasana, it is only to pacify you when you get thrashed. LOL.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Who would have bothered what crap it taught if you did not take it seriously and disturbed the peace of the world.


This amounts to you saying "It bothers me, no it doesn't bothers me, no it does, oh it doesn't". Why are you flipflopping? Are you nervous?


Ha ha ha ha; this was truly hilarious. I was only following the example of your Allah. At one place he says you should not kill, at another he says you must. At one place he says Muhammad is of sublime morality, at another he says Muhammad sinned. Funny that you cannot see the flip flops of Allah, LOL.

But seriously, you do need to get over your rage and try to understand what I am saying. Read my post again.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:As Wafa Sultan famously said, "You can believe in any stone as long as you do not throw that stone on us".


Wafa throws stones at Muslims.


No, she throws criticisms at Islam, whereas Muslims throw bombs at human beings. You can't see any difference, can you?

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Quran and the life of Muhammad is being dissected all over because of what Muslim brutes and terrorists do deriving inspiration from the book.


Muslims only committed terrorism in response to your terrorism.


They derive the inspiration from Quran, yes, or no?

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:We mock Quran and Muhammad in order to make you understand that Islam is nothing but poison which is not letting you live in peace which in turn destroys our peace.


And we can clearly see if we have not lost our minds that it is YOU who are full of pison who wants to forward anti-Islamic views to justify American and Western leeching and takevoer of Muslim lands.


LOL. You argue like a parrot. I might be full of poison, who cares? I am a mere individual after all. How many people can I influence with this poison?

Islam, on the other hand, is a cult full of poison which has infected 1.2 billion human beings and turned them into zombies. Kindly don't be foolish enough to compare Islam with an insignificant CharlesLeMartel. :lol:

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Also, the verse you quoted is abrogated.


Allah words are eternal, man.


Do you mean to say there is no concept of abrogation in Quran?

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:
Bring some verse from Sura 9 one of the final chapters in Quran, which was revealed when Muhammad had gained much power, and we shall see how peaceful your book is.


They do not contradict my verse - they were for war times, my verse was for peaceful times.


So, you do not have any final verses which call for peace, do you? You can only bring such verses from when Muhammad was powerless and hence harmless, but not when he had attained power. So all your claims of peaceful religion are only for the consumption of kuffar till you are weak. The moment you gain power over them, war verses start applying.

Your deception has been exposed.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:You know why? Because they relied on Allah's army of angels, whereas the Europeans developed kuffar science.


Science that was developed on the ideas of Muslim scientists. Yet Islam keeps on increasing.


I notice you did not say anything about the Allah's army of Angels, LOL. The subject of Muslim scientists is apt for another discussion. However, did you mean the ideas of "Muslim scientists" or ideas of science in Quran?

LOL.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:
Muslims too are attacked when they are aggressive and plan terror attacks.


Who was planing terror attacks against Britian which led to Britain attack Iraq?

Well, since America is planing attack on Iran, does Iran has the right to attack America in advance, by your logic?


It is not my logic, it is the logic of your uswa hasana. I only use Islamic (IL)logic because Muslims cannot understand anything other than Islamic logic. LOL.

What is your honest opinion on the issue by the way? Does Iran have the right to attack America preemptively?

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:
That attitude only party follows Muhammad. Thank your stars that we still do not like to follow Muhammad totally.


I long for the day when you will follow Muhammad totally.

You will be civilized.


LOL. Man, you are full of jest and humor today. Why are you so impatient to join the Islamic Heavenly brothel?

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:So I have evidence, and you are just making baseless assertions.


I have strong evidence on the ground. I will win in any court case on the basis of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi dead bodies, compared to your misinterpreted texts in the Qur'an.


What misinterpretation? Quran is clear and easy to understand book, isn't it? Clear and easy statements cannot be misinterpreted. So please don't lie.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:
So why do Muslims hanker for living in the filth ridden societies? Hypocrisy, thy name is Muslim. :lol:


Yes, they go to live in western societies, to enjoy the riches, to get easy employement, to enjoy easy women - for corrupt Muslims - but they DO NOT INTEGRATE INTO YOUR SOCIETIES. Don't you complain about that repeatedly? They do not want their children to be brought up in your culture. Therefore, they effectively make separate "enclaves" to save their culture.


You mean you Muslims enjoy the filth? Are you pigs or what? Can you see your hypocrisy?[/quote]

What do you mean? Enjoying riches is not filth (if wealth is attained legtimately and enjoyment is contained within Islamic guidelines). Getting easy employment is not filthy at all. Yes, enjoying easy women is filth, however, I did say that this is done by "corrupt Muslims". So those Muslims might be pigs, but I am afraid my point has again missed you from a mile. [/quote]

Nice to see you back pedalling furiously. However, another question for you, do you think raiding and looting caravans results in legitimate wealth? And also remember your pontification about how you would only like to raise Muslim kids in Muslim countries and not in filth ridden western societies. After I extended your argument, you suddenly started seeing the positives in those filth ridden western societies?

So where would you now like to raise your kids?

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Since you consider western society filth ridden, you should do you best to persuade your fellow brothers to move back to Islamic heavens.


Or to do the cleaning.


It is very easy to condemn the west and extremely difficult to leave it, no? My dear Hypocrite Muslim?

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
Nope, it was a poor attempt on your part to evade discussion about the situation of your young girls and problems like AIDS, STDs and teen pregnancies inflicting your societies.


I see that you are avoiding commenting on my following statement like a plague:
charleslemartel wrote:It isn't any worse than a nine year old getting deflowered by a 56 year old uswa hasana. It isn't any worse than raping a woman the same night you have killed her husband. It isn't any worse than killing the men, capturing the widows and then raping, enslaving and selling them off. Don't come talking to us about morality. Morality and Muhammad have nothing in common apart from the letter "M".


Please tell me something relevant about this comment of mine.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:
You would be advising them to live in the gutter and to try avoiding the stench.


Don't make yourself out to so bad. I said not all things in the west are bad. So Muslims may avail the good, while shun the bad. At the same time, we don't consider a group of people as a whole as some kind of "filth" or "gutter". Humans are redeemable, and there is no reason why western societies can't improve and move back towards religious morality. Muslims should help the west achieve this. There are many European converts to Islam, who belie your opinion that west as a whole is gutter and that Muslims must only stay away from it. Muslims can live within the west and contribute to postive change.

The sight of Muslims in your society makes you see the evil in your present ways. That's why you want Muslims disappear from the west. But this can't happen.


Ha ha ha ha. We know about the morality of Muhammad which you follow. I have given enough examples of his morality, haven't I? And you have avoided commenting on that exposing your shame on what your uswa hasana did. So keep your Muhammad's morality to your own Islamic heavens; we don't need it.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:After all, all the knowledge worth knowing is already presented to you by Allah in Quran.


In Qur'an there are guidelines, and there are certain pieces of information. However, by no means Qur'an is a substitute for a science book (Qur'an is so high that such a comparison is stupid to make, however just to advance the idea I did so) , nor it was intended to. The information in a science text might be of infiniltely lower value than the Qur'an, but it has uses in its own way and we Muslims are recommended to seek it and to explore the world. So your attempt at teaching me Islam in a maliging way is bound to fail, as I know my Islam better.


Quran is so high that the societies following it have become so advanced that we westerners hanker for migrating to Islamic heavens. LOL. How can you fool yourself for so long so successfully?

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:The education in the west contradicts Quran; it is amazing that you consider it good, LOL


No part of established, verfied science contradicts any single piece of information in the Qur'an. However, "theories" like evolution are another matter.


Evolution is established and verified, why don't you try to learn something about it? Quran thinks sky is solid and its pieces can fall on Muslims' heads; this contradicts the established and verified science that sky is not solid. In fact, there is hardly any correct scientific information in Quran. If there is any, it was already known to human beings even before Muhammad was born.

Care to bring some scientific fact from Quran which, if correct, was not known to humans before Muhammad?

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Living in the west is bound to corrupt the morality of your women, daughters, sisters and sons, and it is already doing that;


The bond of Islam is infinitely superior to the corrupting influence of the west. We believe in this firmly. That's why I will never tell Muslims to not go to the west or not to live there. But only to be careful.


But this bond of Islam is already failing and morality of your women is getting corrupted. The spate of honor killings are evidences for what I am saying.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:You should really think about my suggestion a bit harder and start a movement to bring back your brethren to the lands of sublime morality.


I want to bring sublime morality to YOUR countries. Isn't that good for you?

Why do you want me to feel insecure about my faith? I don't, I just don't.


No, the sublime morality of Muhammad fills our hearts with disgust. Please don't bring them to us. Enjoy your morality in your Islamic heavens. See, you don't have anything that we wish you to bring to us. On the other hand, we do have many things which makes you drool and you leave DarUl Islam for DarUl Kufr. If Quran or Islam had any thing worthwhile, we would have been migrating to your hell-holes and not the other way round.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Even if you are able to persuade one or two other Muslims, I would be greatly grateful to you. There will be one more benefit to you; you will find it difficult to get a 53 year old groom for your 6 years old daughter in the filth ridden western societies. That kind of moral living is possible only in Dar Ul Islam.


You know that you are speaking nonsense.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:No, I am very serious. At least in this matter, you will find it extremely difficult to emulate your uswa hasana in the west. You do need to move to some Dar Ul Islam.


More nonsense.


LOL. Think of something proper to say, man. I am prepared to give you another month if you wish. But you do need to tell me if you agree with my statement or not.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote: So when are you moving?


I am in Pakistan.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Please stay back and try to stop your brethren from moving to the west too. What are a few pieces of silver compared to the hereafter?


Spreading of faith earns great rewards in the hereafter, did you not know that?


What spreading of faith? Living in west will corrupt your faith. Muslims will become pigs by enjoying the easy flesh (LOL). Corrupt faith will earn you only punishments in the hereafter.

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:52 am
by fudgy
Maulana KhaliL FarieL wrote:That means you have a comprehension problem. (I attack you in person because you did it so many times in this post. I believe in give the devil its due)

Read what I wrote. That is why I left my quote there for you. Age of consent might have varied in the past and present but that does not make marrying and having sex with a pre-pubescent girl morally right. It is highly reprehensible, be it in US, or in any remote part of Mauritania. I said, let the whole world vary but you and I must have our own judgment in this matter. I find it very disgusting to my morals to get sexually aroused at the sight of a nine, ten, eleven…. year old girls. They are kids you man; when are you going to learn?

Look you acted exactly like Heath Ledger when you were responding on behalf of Aksel. So I did not hesitate either. And it was a complement. Heath did an immense job on that movie so if you can do a better job it should be an accomplishment for you. Again I am not defending what Bukhari wrote about marrying a six year old and consummating at 9. I don't believe in it in the first place. You can however try your luck against the Talibani Mullahs in Afghanistan. If you ask me if marrying someone 9 at this day in age then yes I would agree with you. However, I am in no position to speak for people who lived in the past. Marriage age does depend on many things and factors. What we perceive today might not be what people of the future perceive as such.

Maulana KhaliL FarieL wrote:What makes Quran mention reaching the stage of Nikah and then again say “If you find them in sound judgment”? That means reaching the stage of marriage does not mean reaching the stage of having “sound judgment”. Is it clear for you now?

What I meant is reaching the stage of having sound judgment is not made as a stipulation for marriage in the verses you brought. And even that sound judgment thing has flaws because I have seen many talented teens with sound psychological make up. That does not make them fit for marriage. Physical and psychological growth, both these are to be achieved to enter an enterprise like marriage since it is meant to raise a family. A girl of nine years who is still playing with her dolls is not fit for marriage for the same reason. Did you get me this time or?

NO. It does not. I made it clear in my earlier post.

You try to draw out things from your book which is not there. The verse before or after 4:6 does not give any of such notions. It is what you impose upon it, not what actually your book says.

Yea…, shoot on your foot. I know Muslims often do this because I have experience debating all weird kinds of Muslims. Most often it is only a matter of time before they shoot on their own foot.
You make my assertion strengthened “having sound judgment does not mean the person is at a marriageable stage’. So, Quran is still short of perfection in this matter. If your god can not make it clear, why on the hell he tries to?

Simple..? in what sense? Releasing property is what your Quran chapter Nisa verse 6 mentions not marriage. You try to connect them and I would say a very pathetic attempt which is not going to work when you have an Ex-Muslim on the other side who was a Hafidh in his past life.

So a Talibani Mullah turned Munafiq turned Kafir? Nice profile. Maulana Khalil, I am not shooting at anything, I don't even know how to hold a gun. I am aware of what I am saying. Khalil keeps saying that this verse is all about orphans only, and does not hint at anything about marriage in general. But what the Maulana misses out is that just three verse above this the marriage up to four wives was stipulated in regards to the orphans. This verse indeed ties marriage to sound mind/mature in judgment. Surah 4 verse 6 is quite simple to understand. What it simply says is that test your orphans until they reach the age of marriage. Why the **** do you do that until marriage? Because at this age you are supposed to be of sound mind/mature in judgment and can take care of your own responsibilities is what the Quran saying. However, obviously not everyone who reaches this age/stage are mature in judgment; so you test for it. If they are mature in judgment and seems responsible of taking the matters in their own hands then the property is set unto to them. When they are at marriageable age and attain sound/mature judgment release the property. This in turn converts to marriage age is a stage where you are mature in judgment and are responsible. However, since you could be a 30 year old and still be retard you should not marry. The Quran is referring to both psychological and physical makeup. However, since Khalil claims that he was a former Maulana he thinks precisely like a Maulana and has this completely backward. Khalil says this verse is not anything about marriage and I am simply working on a false pretense, which is not accurate as I've mentioned above. Fine you don't have to take it from a Muslim even Sam Shamoun figured this one out, but Sam being himself uses it to show a Quranic contradiction. But at least even he was able to figure this one out more or less. It's just so simple. Though Sam might be a clown himself his material is hell lot better than what is presented in this site. Here is link to his article: http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/marriage_age.html

Quran 4:19-21 wrote:O you who believe! it is not lawful for you that you should take women as heritage against (their) will, and do not straiten them m order that you may take part of what you have given them, unless they are guilty of manifest indecency, and treat them kindly; then if you hate them, it may be that you dislike a thing while Allah has placed abundant good in it.

And if you wish to have (one) wife in place of another and you have given one of them a heap of gold, then take not from it anything; would you take it by slandering (her) and (doing her) manifest wrong?

And how can you take it when one of you has already gone in to the other and they have made with you a firm covenant?

I am still on the same chapter. At this age women are quite independent, and we cannot marry them against their will. The last part pretty much sums it up well marriage is also a covenant between both men and women contrary to what Bukhari wants us to believe. So far this is what we have: marriage age is something where you are mature in judgment and are capable of taking care of your own responsibilities and are also capable of making a legal covenant with your partner. You just need to know how to connect the dots. "Perfection" is a relative term and this is a good enough definition.

Maulana KhaliL FarieL wrote:Verse 65:4? It is not about women if you want to know. It is talking about Iddah (waiting period after divorce or death of husband) of females. And we see this Iddah is stipulated to those girls who are not menstruated too. What the hell that means? Can you think of it and make it clear for all here?

Women= {Those who who has ceased menstruating due to old age, and/or those who has passed the age of menstruation but does not still menstruate and/or those with irregular menstruation, and pregnant women}. I hope this is simple enough for the dear Maulana.
Maulana KhaliL FarieL wrote:I don’t want to but you can flush your book because it is what gives green signal to paedophilia. I won’t recommend sending it to Saharan dessert because it will be recovered by any enthusiastic traveler again sometimes in the future.

The Maulana at his best.

Maulana KhaliL FarieL wrote:I did not question your freedom of believing in anything you want. But when you try to impose your beliefs on others, we will have to intervene. When you try to defend something on false pretexts, then too we will have to intervene. Otherwise, we do not care a person who believes a seventh century hate manual is god’s words. More bizarre beliefs are still in existence but we care them less because there is not an attempt to impose those beliefs on others.

You can save it for your Talibani friends, not me. I don't give a sh!t as to what you may or may not believe, and I ain't defending anything on false pretense; even Sam Shamoun was able figure that verse out more or less.


Maulana KhaliL FarieL wrote:You are wrong in saying god wants me to believe and that is all (if that is what you meant by above). Your god is very much in need of my worship too or else he threatens me to roast me in his hell where he seems to be staying most of his time to keep the temperature steady. He is not going to let me off the hook as he asks for many things from me from obedience to a lot of nonsensical rituals like bumming up three or five times a day, running like a fanatic between two mountains…,
I don’t simply waste my time to believe such a disturbed personality is the one who created this universe or universes and things in it. Your god is a highly disturbed person as we see he is cursing his own creations like a frantic. Just go through your book chapter 111 and tell us who is this guy cursing a Abu Lahab and his wife. An all powerful god cursing two of his creatures..!!! It is what your Allah as we understand from your book. A man of very short temper. No wonder why you Muslims can not keep cool because your god could not then how on hell the devotees can..??

The belief of One God, and his angels, and his prophets has unimaginable importance in Islam. Islam isn't all that ritualistic as a former Talibani Mullah like yourself/Bukhari/Tabari wants us to believe. And you can shove Bukhari, and Tabari's nonsense about Karbala up your friends ...

Insults deleted by M.

And fudgy .
Please mind you language .
This is a warning.

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:02 am
by fudgy
KhaliL FarieL wrote:
fudgy wrote:Who asked you to respond for other people? Are you seriously that desperate? You do realize that you don't have to be the last person to respond? What a clown of a joker this guy is. Aksel might be busy with something, that doesn't mean you have to respond for him unless you are his servant or something.



Take a deep breath and relax..., This is a public forum. Anybody can answer your posts and you can not dictate limits here on others. Are you this pathetic to not even know where you are?

KF

Whatever...I am not that much of a looser to butt in when two people are having a conversation and claim to respond on behalf of another person.

Do you think it is smart enough?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:13 am
by KhaliL
___________________________


Here is a Muslim's sense of morality:

Fudgy wrote: Look buddy since you claim that you could be my father's age so you must have a teen age daughter as well? Well, unfortunately for you it is you who has to worry about if your teenage daughter runs with both of her boyfriends and gets double penetrated--not me.



Fudgy my kid,

I know how to respond to your nauseating insults but I do keep some morals since I am not worshipping a paedophile prophet. Whatever your personal insults turn out to be, remember you are not an atheist and you have many things holy and sacred to consider. I will attack them mercilessly. I am not cheap enough to redirect personal attacks to you a kid, but I will do it to your holy figures your Allah and Muhammad. If you do not want them to be abused, stop personal attacks. Or else, face up the worst.

If you can't have a discussion in proper manners, do not engage with me because that would be damaging to your faith or Iman if you want to know it in your Islamic terms. Your god has alerted you not to make him an object of mockery by attacking other gods, persons.., so keep up your Iman and stop personal insults.

I have not a minuscule of interest left to continue with you, but just thought of informing you of this otherwise you will consider smart of yourself. But do not be mistaken. I can be the most wicked man to abuse your holy figures. If you want them to be exposed to insults, you may continue but don't hope for a chance in hell for I am turning towards you in person with insults. I know where to hit and I know how to hit a Muslim's sense of pride.

Best wishes, be careful when coming up with cheap personal insults. You will have to pay in hell for them;

KF

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:23 pm
by raghy
Fudgy wrote: Look buddy since you claim that you could be my father's age so you must have a teen age daughter as well? Well, unfortunately for you it is you who has to worry about if your teenage daughter runs with both of her boyfriends and gets double penetrated--not me.


Fudgy is degrading himself with the quoted message. Fudgy is not able to bring anything worthwhile from his belief... not from Quran nor from hadith. So, he is writing utter filth. Fudgy is a sorry excuse for a human being; If I said he is a scum bag, then possibly I may be doing injustice to 'scum'.

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:39 pm
by Balls_of_Titanium_1
charleslemartel wrote:
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Glad that you accepted my advice. If you are prepared for striking out, be prepared of being struck back without complaints.


Ok. I wonder why you keep repeating your points.


I will tell you. It is because you keep complaining whenever your Muslim asses gets whipped whether in Iraq, Middle East, India or anywhere. Stop whining, and I will stop reminding you of this advice.



You must be suffering from great lack of self-confidence that you feel the need to repeat your points over and over again.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:
One 9/11 was enough to get America in to two Muslim countries and dethrone the tyrants. How many Islamic countries are there in the world you said?


And your cruelties were enough to make Al Queda take out the twin towers. How many attacks of such a scale can you suffer, especially if nuclear weapons are involved?


I don't know, seriously, LOL. Why don't you try it out once more?


If America continues its terrorism in the world, the day is not far away.


The way I see it, America counts one of its tall buildings equivalent to one Muslim country. Nuking an American city will make the whole Islamic world extinct.


You did not took "any" Muslim country, really. Yes you occupied them, you brutalized their populations, you massacred them. However, they are still hotbeds of Islam, and in fact, religious sentiment has increased in those countries.

You can never make Islam extinct no matter how many people you kill.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:
Our constitutions get better and better as they get modified and upgraded if required. Quran, on the other hand, cannot be modified. I remember you asserting that "crap" can never be modified. LOL.


Your constitutions needs betterment. Qur'an does not. Extremes on both sides invoke parallel scenarios. To rule out modification, either you have to write something totally stupid and unworthy of the paper it is written on, or something oustandingly eloquent and intelligent.


Quran cannot be improved because "crap" cannot be improved as you admitted. LOL. The first of your conditions applies to Quran regarding its failure to get modified.


You are engaging in defensive nonsense. I refuted your false attributions to me. The Qur'an falls under the second category - if you have any argument on this, then you should prove the non-existence of such a category to use my words against me. Otherwise, keep quiet.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:You should be thankful to them for giving you separate land.


Britishes had no business in India. Before the British came, we ruled over entire India. So what nonsense are you paddling?

We can surely CURSE Britishes for sowing in conflicts like Kashmir.


First, Muslims never ruled over entire India; learn history properly, not the Islamic lies only.


Ok, so we ruled over almost entire India. So what?


And I can never deny you the rights to curse; it was a favorite exercise of Muhammad and Allah, LOL. Curse till your vocal cords get damaged beyond repair.


Curse at times is translated into actions. You should recognize the root cause.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Dishonestly and hypocritically, your people stayed back in India even after they had been given their share of land.


The Muslims in India live on their own land. They have full right to live there. Partition was done for Muslim majority areas.


They do not have the right because they demanded a separate country for themselves and got it.


Not exactly. Only majority Muslim states demanded separation. The Muslims in India are living on their very own land.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:Lately, there is news that Muslim population of India is increasing faster than Hindu population. I welcome this developement.


Don't worry about that; this malady will be treated in a similar way the fast growing population of bacteria in an infected organ gets treated.


We have finally come to see you betray yourself in breathtaking clarity. Just like Nazis called Jews vermin and what not, you call Muslims bectaria.

Remember, Nazism was wiped out, and so would you.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote: Just as Muhammad attacked the nations which did not believe in Islam, we have the right to remove any Islamic government we choose.


Just as you have the right to remove any government, Muhammad had the right to attack non-Islamic nations.


Are you really that stupid? Do you not have any argument of your own? Just because Muhammad plagiarized most of the concepts in Quran from other sources, do you also have to do the same?


That was nonsense.


If you truly believe in what you just wrote, why are you whining constantly about Iraq, Afganistan and Israel? If both the sides are within their rights, STFU and take it like a man; don't complain and don't whine.


If you truely believe what you are writing, why do you constantly whine about Muhammad (p) doing this and that on this anti-Islamic forum? If you think both are within their rights, then why do you take issues with whatever Muhammad (p) may have done, and take it likewise?


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote: That we learned from Muhammad, not the other way round; so don't complain.


When did you became students of Muhammad? If you were really good students of Muhammad, you would accept Islam and leave your evil ways. Have you done so? So why claim to be more loyal to him than Muslims themselves?


We became the students of Muhammad especially after 9/11. We have just started learning from him about how to treat the enemy.


But you just also learn other things he taught. He taught that you should accept One and the Only God. Leave your sinful ways, accept Islam and the last prophet of God.

Are you not bad students? You are learning partially, no?

First let us learn and implement the lesson fully, then we shall see about the other lessons.


No, it is not you who will decide which lesson should be learn the most. As the new students of Muhammad, you should consult the old students - the Muslims. They will tell you the order of precedence of learning Islamic lessons.

Don't act like a bad student. Did you behave like that in school?

We shall learn the lessons one by one thoroughly and wouldn't touch the next chapter until we have assimilated the first lesson. :lol:


What is the first chapter of the Qur'an? Have you assimilated it?

And no, you have to learn the course according to a definite guideline determined by the old students and now teachers - the Muslims and the Muslim scholars.

In this way you will be good students.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:If we emulate Muhammad fully in dealing with enemies, You surely won't have any problems with that, will you?


No, if you emulate him all the way.


It will take quite some time for us to harden our hearts enough to wipe out entire tribes of enemies; and I am not sure we can do this ever. Why are you so impatient that we deal with our enemies by emulating Muhammad all the way? Are you too impatient for the heavenly brothel?


Don't resort to childish nonsense.

You talked about beings students of Muhammad. I am asking if you are good students, why don't you follow your teacher fully? Isn't this needed for a good student? Or do you want to be a bad one?


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote: In doing so, we will be only following the footsteps of your uswa hasana. You have any objections to that?


Muhammad did what you want to do and are doing. What problem you have with him?


I just asked you if you would object if we followed Muhammad in this matter. Please answer my question: you have any objections to that?


No, if you follow him all the way. As the student of Muhamamd myself, I can advise you to follow Muhammad but in full. Partial knowledge can be dangerous, and so can partial learning.

Thus my above comments.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:The problem is that he taught the wrong things and set criminal examples. Muslims wish to emulate him to the letter and hypocritically whine when they are dished out the same medicine.


Now what? Are you not saying you are very good student of Muhammad? Now you are saying he is setting criminal examples?


No, I never said that I was a very good student of Muhammad. I wouldn't fu*k a nine year old girl for example, I wouldn't wipe out entire tribes, I wouldn't spend a night at my cousin's house in the absence of her husband and then shamelessly make up a story about visit of heaven during the night, LOL. I wouldn't lie to my wife to send her away to her father's and then fu*k the servant in my wife's absence. I wouldn't lie about some angel bringing messages from the God. I wouldn't marry my adopted son's wife by annulling the very concept of adoption. Heck, there are hardly any thing worth emulating in your uswa hasana's life.

When I talk of emulating the example of uswa hasana, it is only to pacify you when you get thrashed. LOL.


You have uttered heaps of nonsense above. It doesn't demand response.

So if you are not good students of Muhammad, then why claim to be his students and follow his exmaples?

You lost the argument, right?

Don't think about pacifying me, think about pacifying yourself.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Who would have bothered what crap it taught if you did not take it seriously and disturbed the peace of the world.


This amounts to you saying "It bothers me, no it doesn't bothers me, no it does, oh it doesn't". Why are you flipflopping? Are you nervous?


Ha ha ha ha; this was truly hilarious. I was only following the example of your Allah. At one place he says you should not kill, at another he says you must. At one place he says Muhammad is of sublime morality, at another he says Muhammad sinned. Funny that you cannot see the flip flops of Allah, LOL.


Now you claim to be a student of Allah, what the heck are you up to? Can you construct a proper thought and express it with clarity? I don't think so.


But seriously, you do need to get over your rage and try to understand what I am saying. Read my post again.


I am well and truely understanding not only you post, but yourself too. Just try to understand me.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:As Wafa Sultan famously said, "You can believe in any stone as long as you do not throw that stone on us".


Wafa throws stones at Muslims.


No, she throws criticisms at Islam, whereas Muslims throw bombs at human beings. You can't see any difference, can you?


No, it is terrorist nations like America and Israel who throw bombs at innocent human beings. They do that in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Somalia, Lebanon, Veitnam, Sudan, Nicaragua, Cuba, Haiti, etc, etc.

Your hands are soaked in blood. You could not comprehend the revenge that is pending on you.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Quran and the life of Muhammad is being dissected all over because of what Muslim brutes and terrorists do deriving inspiration from the book.


Muslims only committed terrorism in response to your terrorism.


They derive the inspiration from Quran, yes, or no?


No.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:We mock Quran and Muhammad in order to make you understand that Islam is nothing but poison which is not letting you live in peace which in turn destroys our peace.


And we can clearly see if we have not lost our minds that it is YOU who are full of pison who wants to forward anti-Islamic views to justify American and Western leeching and takevoer of Muslim lands.


LOL. You argue like a parrot. I might be full of poison, who cares? I am a mere individual after all. How many people can I influence with this poison?


And since it doesn't matter whether you are full of poison or not, why should it matter what you think of Islam or Muhammad?


Islam, on the other hand, is a cult full of poison which has infected 1.2 billion human beings and turned them into zombies. Kindly don't be foolish enough to compare Islam with an insignificant CharlesLeMartel.


Be kind enough not the make yourself significant.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Also, the verse you quoted is abrogated.


Allah words are eternal, man.


Do you mean to say there is no concept of abrogation in Quran?


Not in the case you claimed.



Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:
Bring some verse from Sura 9 one of the final chapters in Quran, which was revealed when Muhammad had gained much power, and we shall see how peaceful your book is.


They do not contradict my verse - they were for war times, my verse was for peaceful times.


So, you do not have any final verses which call for peace, do you?


What do you mean?


You can only bring such verses from when Muhammad was powerless and hence harmless, but not when he had attained power.


That is your conception. You try to impose your conception on the verses of the Qur'an.

A believer does not.

Rest is immaterial.


So all your claims of peaceful religion are only for the consumption of kuffar till you are weak. The moment you gain power over them, war verses start applying.


That is again an argument that can be made only through the conception of a kafir.

Not a believer.


Your deception has been exposed.


Where?


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:You know why? Because they relied on Allah's army of angels, whereas the Europeans developed kuffar science.


Science that was developed on the ideas of Muslim scientists. Yet Islam keeps on increasing.


I notice you did not say anything about the Allah's army of Angels, LOL.


What should I say about it in the present context?


The subject of Muslim scientists is apt for another discussion. However, did you mean the ideas of "Muslim scientists" or ideas of science in Quran?


Can't you read? I said the former.


LOL.


What was that for?


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:
Muslims too are attacked when they are aggressive and plan terror attacks.


Who was planing terror attacks against Britian which led to Britain attack Iraq?

Well, since America is planing attack on Iran, does Iran has the right to attack America in advance, by your logic?


It is not my logic, it is the logic of your uswa hasana. I only use Islamic (IL)logic because Muslims cannot understand anything other than Islamic logic. LOL.


So you use Islamic logic to prove your points, why don't you accept Islamic logic in ALL cases?

Do you know what "consistancy" means?


What is your honest opinion on the issue by the way? Does Iran have the right to attack America preemptively?


By what America has been doing, they certainly do.

My personal and honest opinion - No. American leaders should be punished by the UN for war crimes and threats of terrorism on the other hand.

That's the ideal world.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:
That attitude only party follows Muhammad. Thank your stars that we still do not like to follow Muhammad totally.


I long for the day when you will follow Muhammad totally.

You will be civilized.


LOL. Man, you are full of jest and humor today. Why are you so impatient to join the Islamic Heavenly brothel?


Nonsnse will be ignored.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:So I have evidence, and you are just making baseless assertions.


I have strong evidence on the ground. I will win in any court case on the basis of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi dead bodies, compared to your misinterpreted texts in the Qur'an.


What misinterpretation? Quran is clear and easy to understand book, isn't it? Clear and easy statements cannot be misinterpreted. So please don't lie.


Yes, they can, intentionally.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:You mean you Muslims enjoy the filth? Are you pigs or what? Can you see your hypocrisy?


What do you mean? Enjoying riches is not filth (if wealth is attained legtimately and enjoyment is contained within Islamic guidelines). Getting easy employment is not filthy at all. Yes, enjoying easy women is filth, however, I did say that this is done by "corrupt Muslims". So those Muslims might be pigs, but I am afraid my point has again missed you from a mile.


Nice to see you back pedalling furiously.


No need to backpaddle.


However, another question for you, do you think raiding and looting caravans results in legitimate wealth?


No and yes. No if (as the usual case) the caravans are belonging to some innocent people and contain their goods.

Yes, if (as in unusual cases) the caravans belong to thieves who are taking confisicated goods of the persons doing to the "looting".


And also remember your pontification about how you would only like to raise Muslim kids in Muslim countries and not in filth ridden western societies.


Personally, yes.

However, this doesn't mean raising kids in western countries properly is entirely impossible. That's why I say Muslims should not integrate into the society and stick to their Islamic culture.

I can never tell Muslims to not go or not live in western countries, because they have a very, very important job to do there too.


After I extended your argument, you suddenly started seeing the positives in those filth ridden western societies?


Yes, because when I said filth ridden, I meant it morally. This doesn't mean all westerns are bad, or everything in west is bad.

Islam asks us to be open to humanity with good preaching and wisdom. We must not close any gates to non-Muslims who may enter Islam.


So where would you now like to raise your kids?


Personally, Pakistan.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Since you consider western society filth ridden, you should do you best to persuade your fellow brothers to move back to Islamic heavens.


Or to do the cleaning.


It is very easy to condemn the west and extremely difficult to leave it, no? My dear Hypocrite Muslim?


Depends on the person involved. And don't resort to childishness.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
Nope, it was a poor attempt on your part to evade discussion about the situation of your young girls and problems like AIDS, STDs and teen pregnancies inflicting your societies.


I see that you are avoiding commenting on my following statement like a plague:
charleslemartel wrote:It isn't any worse than a nine year old getting deflowered by a 56 year old uswa hasana. It isn't any worse than raping a woman the same night you have killed her husband. It isn't any worse than killing the men, capturing the widows and then raping, enslaving and selling them off. Don't come talking to us about morality. Morality and Muhammad have nothing in common apart from the letter "M".


Please tell me something relevant about this comment of mine.


It is totally irrelevent and nonsense in the context of the current discussion. You certainly are short of arguments to resort to such tactics.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:
You would be advising them to live in the gutter and to try avoiding the stench.


Don't make yourself out to so bad. I said not all things in the west are bad. So Muslims may avail the good, while shun the bad. At the same time, we don't consider a group of people as a whole as some kind of "filth" or "gutter". Humans are redeemable, and there is no reason why western societies can't improve and move back towards religious morality. Muslims should help the west achieve this. There are many European converts to Islam, who belie your opinion that west as a whole is gutter and that Muslims must only stay away from it. Muslims can live within the west and contribute to postive change.

The sight of Muslims in your society makes you see the evil in your present ways. That's why you want Muslims disappear from the west. But this can't happen.


Ha ha ha ha. We know about the morality of Muhammad which you follow. I have given enough examples of his morality, haven't I? And you have avoided commenting on that exposing your shame on what your uswa hasana did. So keep your Muhammad's morality to your own Islamic heavens; we don't need it.


Your mallacious attacks do not matter. What matters is the ground reality - Muslims are fastly increasing in the entire world. A culture that you make Islam out to be, could not have survived a few decades. Thus your mallacious attacks do not stand scrutiny.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:After all, all the knowledge worth knowing is already presented to you by Allah in Quran.


In Qur'an there are guidelines, and there are certain pieces of information. However, by no means Qur'an is a substitute for a science book (Qur'an is so high that such a comparison is stupid to make, however just to advance the idea I did so) , nor it was intended to. The information in a science text might be of infiniltely lower value than the Qur'an, but it has uses in its own way and we Muslims are recommended to seek it and to explore the world. So your attempt at teaching me Islam in a maliging way is bound to fail, as I know my Islam better.


Quran is so high that the societies following it have become so advanced that we westerners hanker for migrating to Islamic heavens. LOL. How can you fool yourself for so long so successfully?


Actually, don't get arrogent at your short term uplift. West IS spiritually hankering towards Islam - this shows in thousands upon thsouands of converts in each western country. That's the cause of this site, and not "terrorism."

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:The education in the west contradicts Quran; it is amazing that you consider it good, LOL


No part of established, verfied science contradicts any single piece of information in the Qur'an. However, "theories" like evolution are another matter.


Evolution is established and verified, why don't you try to learn something about it? Quran thinks sky is solid and its pieces can fall on Muslims' heads; this contradicts the established and verified science that sky is not solid. In fact, there is hardly any correct scientific information in Quran. If there is any, it was already known to human beings even before Muhammad was born.


All the above belongs to another thread.


Care to bring some scientific fact from Quran which, if correct, was not known to humans before Muhammad?


It doesn't matter.

Why do you want to take me on the route I don't wish to traverse?


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Living in the west is bound to corrupt the morality of your women, daughters, sisters and sons, and it is already doing that;


The bond of Islam is infinitely superior to the corrupting influence of the west. We believe in this firmly. That's why I will never tell Muslims to not go to the west or not to live there. But only to be careful.


But this bond of Islam is already failing and morality of your women is getting corrupted. The spate of honor killings are evidences for what I am saying.


Again, Hitler propaganda tactic don't work. Don't you say honor killings are prevalent in Islamic countries?

Then by your logic, the corrupting influence is the same everywhere.

But again, Hitler propaganda tactic won't work. There has been hundreds of thousands of times more homicide, murders, rapes, and other crimes that have been committed in the west than honor killing for the last ten years.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:You should really think about my suggestion a bit harder and start a movement to bring back your brethren to the lands of sublime morality.


I want to bring sublime morality to YOUR countries. Isn't that good for you?

Why do you want me to feel insecure about my faith? I don't, I just don't.


No, the sublime morality of Muhammad fills our hearts with disgust. Please don't bring them to us.


From an attempt to outwit me, you have now started beseeching?

But it was never about what YOU think. It was about what Musilms think, no? So I have given you my answer.


Enjoy your morality in your Islamic heavens. See, you don't have anything that we wish you to bring to us. On the other hand, we do have many things which makes you drool and you leave DarUl Islam for DarUl Kufr. If Quran or Islam had any thing worthwhile, we would have been migrating to your hell-holes and not the other way round.


I reject your biased opinion as inconsequential.

You are on the ground.
LOL. Think of something proper to say, man. I am prepared to give you another month if you wish. But you do need to tell me if you agree with my statement or not.


Can you give anything? You are only fit to beseech for things.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote: So when are you moving?


I am in Pakistan.


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Please stay back and try to stop your brethren from moving to the west too. What are a few pieces of silver compared to the hereafter?


Spreading of faith earns great rewards in the hereafter, did you not know that?


What spreading of faith? Living in west will corrupt your faith. Muslims will become pigs by enjoying the easy flesh (LOL). Corrupt faith will earn you only punishments in the hereafter.


The spreading of faith does earns great rewards. And in the west it is happening fast (that's why this site exists) due to Muslims living there.

Don't try to give your false theories. Islam is bound to spread.

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:45 pm
by Cassie
... like germs.

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:47 pm
by sunshine
when islam has completed it mission of converting almost everyone on this planet may be then we can then set up a zoo of animals.

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:47 pm
by yeezevee
And in the west it is happening fast (that's why this site exists) due to Muslims living there.
let me correct you a bit on that dear Balls of _T., [b]this site exists not because of Muslims living ine west..[/b] But because of Muhammad and his Islam and most importantly Internet and advances in computers in the last 10 years and FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION., this site rea;yy doesn't exist in Muslim countries..

with best
yeezevee

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:52 pm
by sunshine
Cassie wrote:... like germs.

yup, up untill now we have heard muslims denying theirs viruslike birthrate. at least now we found a pedo follower who acknowledges that Islam is indeed a virus.

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:04 pm
by Balls_of_Titanium_1
yeezevee wrote:
And in the west it is happening fast (that's why this site exists) due to Muslims living there.
let me correct you a bit on that dear Balls of _T., [b]this site exists not because of Muslims living ine west..[/b] But because of Muhammad and his Islam and most importantly Internet and advances in computers in the last 10 years and FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION., this site rea;yy doesn't exist in Muslim countries..

with best
yeezevee


Can you read? I never said this site is due to Muslims living in the west.

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:34 pm
by Chiclets
fudgy wrote:
KhaliL FarieL wrote:
fudgy wrote:Who asked you to respond for other people? Are you seriously that desperate? You do realize that you don't have to be the last person to respond? What a clown of a joker this guy is. Aksel might be busy with something, that doesn't mean you have to respond for him unless you are his servant or something.



Take a deep breath and relax..., This is a public forum. Anybody can answer your posts and you can not dictate limits here on others. Are you this pathetic to not even know where you are?

KF

Whatever...I am not that much of a looser to butt in when two people are having a conversation and claim to respond on behalf of another person.


Because Fudgy can and Fudgy will ....

Image

Right Fudgy ?

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:41 am
by Ram
Balls_of_Titanium wrote:
Pakistan is failing and failing faster..

Pakistan will always stand.

Pakistan is descending in abyss. The cowardly government of Mr. 10% Asif Ali Zardari made a deal with the devil - The Taliban in Swat. It is just a matter of time before Taliban will commit a foolish terrorist attack on the USA. You know what will happen next? The USA will bomb Pakistan into the Stone Age. Pakistan is imploding where everyday Shias and Sunis are dancing the dance of death of mutual destruction. Everyday, somewhere in Pakistan, the acts of suicide bombings occur when tens of Muslims die at the hands of Muslims. Muslims kill more Muslims - such is the curse of Islam.

Time will come when Muslims will see the truth and will reject Islam en masse. It is happening. Thousands of young Muslim women are fed up with their men. They are rejecting Islam is large numbers. They are the biggest victims of evil perpetrated by The Whore Monger Paedophile Prophet Muhammad, curse be upon Him.

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:09 pm
by charleslemartel
BOT1 wrote:............


:lol:

I will let go now; I have had enough :lol:

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:23 pm
by Nosuperstition
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=704&start=150


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:Yes, because I remember the echoes coming out of Gujarat of pain and agony, of women getting ganged raped in front of their families, of men sliced into pieces by rampaging mobs, of the leader of the riot movement getting re-elected again and again, by the oh so peaceful yoga loving Hindus, of the silence in not taking a measure against such a damented soul, of the destruction of mosques and places of woship of minorities repeatedly carried out by terrorist organizations in India, or of the ear tearing - in the above context - phrases about India being a land of mysticism and yoga. All this makes me more determined to put the situation in your country in its right context.


Gujarat happened when the rabid muslims of Godhra(who have an average of 6 offspring per couple) burned a train of Hindu pilgrims and killed more than 52 people.Among the dead include women and children.One woman died while closely huddling her child.And in the Akshardham temple attack,one mother who was injured was pleading the terrorists not to harm her kid,the terrorists did not listen and sprayed the bullets upon the kid.When the police in Gujarat went to apprehend the perpetrators of Godhra incident,ordinary muslims fought pitched battles with them and thus helped him to escape.

Gujarat had been hyped repeatedly to justify numerous bombings of civilians by muslim terrorist organisations and also to justify the Akshardham temple attack?I will not let this attitude continue.

Riots in India had always been started by Muslims even before Hindutva guys got somewhat political power.The last time major riots happened in Gujarat was somewhere in 1960s.Muslims got offended with Israel and supposedly shouted aloud that those who take on us head on will get lost in dust.It baffles me as to why they are bothered about things that are so far.


The Pakistani Army in Bangladesh committed horrendous atrocities of rape and torture particularly on Hindu women and perpetrated a genocide of millions of Hindus in 1971.They pierced the women with swords in their private parts.So does your heart also remember the echoes of those unfortunate souls?

I saw in BBC about how the perpetrators still remain unpunished in Bangladesh as they are influential.So should Hindus also hype up the atrocities committed on Bangladeshi Hindus and thus justify spate of attacks on Muslims jihadis or otherwise.

George W. Bush appeared tough in the post 9/11 scenario while John Kerry called terrorism akin to prostitution, a problem that would always persist in normal times.So Americans voted the former to office for a second term.Hillary Clinton also said that if ever another terrorist attack of the scale of 9/11 happens,the chances of Democrats getting elected to office are a big null.So when people feel besieged,they are likely to become even more extremist.

That is the reason why Modi gets elected time and again. Even then Muslims in Gujarat are more prosperous than Hindus due to them being traders.If Muslims have really become second class people,their economic status would have been different.51% of those who cared to vote, voted for Modi.

Also in the old forum,when someone posted about Muslims committing rape on Christian women in Lebanon or some other Middle Eastern country,you equalised the crime by saying that both sides committed atrocities.It is interesting to see your hypocracy in that you do not apply that principle about minorities in India.Instead you only emphasized on the gory things that happened.(Some 250-300 Hindus also died in Gujarat riots in which muslims also rioted.)

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:Do you hear echoes of your ancestors, dravidians, whom genitals were chopped so that they could be used as servents within Brahamin households?


Brahmins were intellectuals in agriculture etc and they were invited by kings of different areas to develop their kingdoms.Can you show any instance of Brahmins conquering parts of India with swords?Do you with your jaundiced Islamic mindset imagine that this had happened just because muslims behaved thus upon conquering new lands?


Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:That was nonsense. Muslims rule India in every sector. Muslims ruled India for hundred of years while Hindus remained loyal servents. Wise Hindus understood that Muslim rule is best for them
.

If that always had been the case, then situations such as those listed below would not have happened.
Ferishtha lists several occasions when the Bahmani sultans in central India (1347-1528) killed a hundred thousand Hindus, which they set as a minimum goal whenever they felt like punishing the Hindus; and they were only a third-rank provincial dynasty.


http://www.blogs.ivarta.com/The-Whitewashing-History/blog-43.htm

Balls_of_Titanium wrote:Anyway, as of today, Muslim rule India's scientific field - the maker of Atomic bomb is Muslim in India. Muslims lead India's film industry. Shah Rukh Khan, on whom every India girl drools, is a Muslim! How does it feel knowing this?


Abdul Kalam had cordial relations with Hindus right from his childhood,is an avid admirer of Bhagavad Gita,has the habit of playing music with Veena which is the habit among Brahmin householders.Similarly Shah Rukh has an idol of Ganesh in his home.Shah Rukh has a Hindu wife and he criticised mullahs for infusing extremism.Both can be considered wayward muslims as per muslim orthodoxy.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote: First of all, my ancestors came from Central Asia.


If you say that keeping in view your skin color,then know that elite in India have always had white Caucasian females in their possession and that might mean you ancestors from maternal side could be from Central Asia or etc.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:Secondly, if you are talking about most Pakistanis, then know that your ancestors dravidians were raped and gang raped by Brahamins who imposed casteism on them and treated them like dogs. You ancestors were called Shudras. They were considered fit only to clean gutters. Muslims liberated them from such tyranny.


Once again Dravidian kings invited Brahmins for developing agriuculture.Can you show any instances of them go on a rape spree?How did the Muslims liberate Shudras when Shudras continue to exist even today?

Balls_of_Titanium wrote:You are the land of mosque demolition, church burning, nun raping, rioting against minorities,


Perhaps they are perfecting the art of vandalisation from muslims themselves.After all they are only following Muhammad who vandalised pagan idols near Kaaba.

About the destruction of Hindu Temples, Sita Ram Goel writes -“Mahmûd of Ghazni robbed and burnt down 1,000 temples at Mathura, and 10,000 in and around Kanauj. One of his successors, Ibrãhîm, demolished 1,000 temples each in Hindustan (Ganga-Yamuna Doab) and Malwa. Muhammad Ghûrî destroyed another 1,000 at Varanasi. Qutbu’d-Dîn Aibak employed elephants for pulling down 1,000 temples in Delhi. “Alî I "Ãdil Shãh of Bijapur destroyed 200 to 300 temples in Karnataka. A sufi, Qãyim Shãh, destroyed 12 temples at Tiruchirapalli. Such exact or approximate counts, however, are available only in a few cases. Most of the time we are informed that “many strong temples which would have remained unshaken even by the trumpets blown on the Day of Judgment, were levelled with the ground when swept by the wind of Islãm”.18

Some of the Temples converted into Mosques are19-


http://www.blogs.ivarta.com/The-Whitewashing-History/blog-43.htm

As for as Hindu-Christian riots of Kandhamal district in Orissa which supposedly claimed lives of 58 persons are concerned,they were initiated by Christians and Christians also killed Hindus,though the number might be small.Retaliation by both sides is quite possible as Christians have increased from 6% in 1960s to 25% in 2001.Now in which district in Pakistan have Hindus/Christians increased from 6% to 25% and rioted against muslims?Pray tell me.

And once again why don't you play the equalising card that both sides were involved in and suffered in the violence?

Balls_of_Titanium wrote:Terrorist organizations like RSS and Bajrang Dal are in India only because Hindus like you fear Islam. Muslims are increasing fast in India. Their birth rate is greater than Hindu birth rate. It is predicted that they will become majority in India at the end of the century. Muslims lead India in all sectors. That's what makes you fear, not any hatred. Islam is bound to grow, and you are bound to shrink. You have to start feeling the heat at some point, and if not deciding to accept the facts and switching to the right side of history, you will have to be desparate and hateful to the rising wave of truth
.

You seem to be more concerned with Gujarat.But your fellow mullahs said that they can replenish the lost ones in a matter of 5 hours.I must admit that you have been so frank on this note like those mullahs.

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:06 pm
by Nosuperstition
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:Yes, taxtile imported to the world, while the Hindu pandits roamed around naked - and still do - during "worship". They don't even shave any part of their body. Put in prespective to Indians' natural dark colour, the sight is appaling. YUCK!


Elsewhere you said of India being a dark country.It is this type of ethnic arrogance that resulted in the split of Bangladesh from Punjabi-dominated West Pakistan.

Shaving or not is dependant on the individual.I have seen many Brahmins not tonsure the head and yet participate in worship.

What you said might indeed be true as can be seen in the link below.I did not observe them.Would try to observe from now onwards.

http://beta.musicmazaa.com/telugu/videosongs/movie/Pournami.html

Click on Bharatha Vedhamuga.

I remember having read somewhere that beautiful male and female sculptures on some temples exist to test the devotional level of the devotee.If the devotee is deeply engrossed in the god/demi-god/God or whatever,he would not get carried away by those sculptures.

The same might be case with Brahmins not covering themselves to the full.If girls and females are really more concerned with their devotion and work,they might not get distracted at all as can be exemplified in the above link.It is also possible that this practice came into being as the sanctum-sanctorums of temples are usually very hot and sweltering.It is also possible that upper clothes are considered as a veil that seperates the priest from the temple deity due to ego being associated with clothes.In some temples it is mandatory for men to remove their upper garments while worshipping.

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:Most terrorist organizations in India are non-Muslims. There are dozens of separatist struggles going on in India involing non-Muslims.

No one with a sense of pride in his local culture wants to live in association with Hindu dominated state of India, whose yearly worship festivals involve pandits runing around naked. Sikhs were and are ashamed to join India. Sikhs started their independent strugge in the 80s. That strugge was brutally crushed by the Indian thugs in uniform, however, the sentiment still lives in most proud Sikhs. The same goes for dozens of Indian states in Eastern part of India. No one with an indepedent culture wants to associate himself with obscene Hindu culture by living within Indian union. India is bound to split into many small pieces, and that would be Pakistan's chance to come forward as the regional power.


No one with a sense of pride will accept obscene offering of his foreskin to Almighty Allah.YUCK!(No offence is meant with respect to Jews).

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:36 pm
by Nosuperstition
Balls_of_Titanium1 wrote:Britishes had no business in India. Before the British came, we ruled over entire India. So what nonsense are you paddling?

We can surely CURSE Britishes for sowing in conflicts like Kashmir.


You got it wrong buddy.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1314&p=28369#p28369

Guess why Muslims razed down large beautiful Hindu temples while leaving behind Jain ones (who are in minority)?Not just because Muhammad exemplified it but also because Hindus fought hard for about 400 years without submitting to Islam.

Also I remember Ram saying that you nick is sexy and you denied it saying that it just means a strong man.Well in the 2004 forum,when Ms Westerner called you Balls of tin,you responded by saying that "my balls are as strong as Titanium". :shock:

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:27 pm
by Nosuperstition
give up trying to fetch RSS feed.


Initializing RSS scroller...


Whenever I come to this forum,I see the above sentences.

The fact that Christian population had increased from 6% to 25% over last 40 years in Kandhamal district of Orissa was expressed in Telugu newspaper Sakshee owned by the son of Christian chief minister of Andhra Pradesh.This paper completely covered the riots in Kandhamal.It is also this newspaper which said that armed left wing radicals popularly known as Naxals killed Hindutva swami as that could have been due to 70% of their cadres in Orissa are from Christians.

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:01 pm
by Nosuperstition
I wrote:
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:Do you hear echoes of your ancestors, dravidians, whom genitals were chopped so that they could be used as servents within Brahamin households?


Brahmins were intellectuals in agriculture etc and they were invited by kings of different areas to develop their kingdoms.Can you show any instance of Brahmins conquering parts of India with swords?Do you with your jaundiced Islamic mindset imagine that this had happened just because muslims behaved thus upon conquering new lands?


A correction.According to patriot of 2004-2008 forum,those Brahmins with high intellect served as ministers in Mauryan Empire and those with who were not so brilliant took up priesthood.It is however true that later day Saatavahana,Chaalukya,Ikshwaaku and Kaakatiya dynasties of South invited Brahmins from North for the sake of improving agriculture.