Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

fudgy

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

Post by fudgy »

I will be back around next Friday. Stay put.

Chief Chingachgook

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

He's gone!! :coffee: :violin_sympathy:
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:

fudgy

Post by fudgy »

Since I have an exam this week I will be busy so I will respond to Khalil later. In the meantime lets see what Cassie has to say.
Cassie wrote: Where did you get your medical degree? We at FFI go by the most authoritative psychiatric body - the American Psychiatrists' Association. There is nothing about 'sexual preference' for children. You eff a child - you're a pedophile. End of story.
Dear Demonic Cassie, I am not a Meds student to have a medical degree. And I never claimed that I am a doctor. Ooooh psychology. Medically, this is the way World Health Organization defines it:
Paedophilia: A sexual preference for children, boys or girls or both, usually of prepubertal or early pubertal age.
But lets see how PhDs in psychology defines it. Michael C. Seto, PhD (University of Toronto), wrote a book on this topic which was published by American Psychological Association. He defines it as "But what is unequivocal is that pedophilia, which is defined as a persistent sexual interest in prepubescent children, is an emotionally charged and controversial topic." You can see it in the book description here: http://books.apa.org/books.cfm?id=4317136
Lets see what other Doctorate Degree holder in psychology dept at University of California-Davis has to say: "Pedophilia usually refers to an adult psychological disorder characterized by a preference for prepubescent children as sexual partners; this preference may or may not be acted upon."(http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/h ... ation.html)
This should be enough. I believe this should thoroughly debunk a demon possessed child like you. Now, please don't waste my time on this topic and go play catch with your Satan buddies.

ixolite

Post by ixolite »

fudgy wrote:Lets see what other Doctorate Degree holder in psychology dept at University of California-Davis has to say: "Pedophilia usually refers to an adult psychological disorder characterized by a preference for prepubescent children as sexual partners; this preference may or may not be acted upon."(http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/h ... ation.html)
Nice shot in the foot there. :D

What he says is actually that you don't even have to **** a child to count as a paedophile:
this preference may or may not be acted upon

Aksel Ankersen

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

fudgy wrote:Dear Demonic Cassie, I am not a Meds student to have a medical degree. And I never claimed that I am a doctor. Ooooh psychology. Medically, this is the way World Health Organization defines it:
Paedophilia: A sexual preference for children, boys or girls or both, usually of prepubertal or early pubertal age.
But lets see how PhDs in psychology defines it. Michael C. Seto, PhD (University of Toronto), wrote a book on this topic which was published by American Psychological Association. He defines it as "But what is unequivocal is that pedophilia, which is defined as a persistent sexual interest in prepubescent children, is an emotionally charged and controversial topic." You can see it in the book description here: http://books.apa.org/books.cfm?id=4317136
Lets see what other Doctorate Degree holder in psychology dept at University of California-Davis has to say: "Pedophilia usually refers to an adult psychological disorder characterized by a preference for prepubescent children as sexual partners; this preference may or may not be acted upon."(http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/h ... ation.html)
This should be enough. I believe this should thoroughly debunk a demon possessed child like you. Now, please don't waste my time on this topic and go play catch with your Satan buddies.
Looks like you missed the hadith showing Aisha was Muhammad's favourite wife.

The apostle of Allah had a preference for a pre-pubescent girl:

Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari:

Allah's Apostle said, "Many amongst men attained perfection but amongst women none attained the perfection except Mary, the daughter of Imran and Asiya, the wife of Pharaoh. And the superiority of 'Aisha to other women is like the superiority of Tharid to other meals."

Sahih Bukhari, Companions of the Prophet, Number 113
Good luck in your exam.
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

ixolite

Post by ixolite »

The apostle of Allah had a preference for a pre-pubescent girl
Not to mention Mo lusting after a baby, trying to bully another child into marriage with him (the girl still had a wet nurse) and the babies he stuck his tongue into their mouths.

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

Since Aisha was his 'favorite' wife, it stands to reason that PedoMo had a preference for a pre-pubescent child.
Favorite \Fa"vor*ite\, a.
Regarded with particular affection, esteem, or preference;
as, a favorite walk; a favorite child. ``His favorite
argument.'' --Macaulay.
http://dictionary.die.net/favorite" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fudgy

Post by fudgy »

Aksel Ankersen wrote: Looks like you missed the hadith showing Aisha was Muhammad's favourite wife.

The apostle of Allah had a preference for a pre-pubescent girl:

Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari:

Allah's Apostle said, "Many amongst men attained perfection but amongst women none attained the perfection except Mary, the daughter of Imran and Asiya, the wife of Pharaoh. And the superiority of 'Aisha to other women is like the superiority of Tharid to other meals."

Sahih Bukhari, Companions of the Prophet, Number 113
Good luck in your exam.
Dear Aksel,
Firstly, you must realize that Muslims are warned to take their scholars way too seriously, which was one the reason Jews and Christians went astray. I personally do not believe in much of the Hadith. So, why use such material? I mean, who the hell is Bukhari? Did the Prophets wives went up to him and told him about their sexual life? And what message are the Prophets wives trying to convey by telling their sex life in public. Such nonsense should be recycled and emptied right away.

At any rate, to be honest I see this as nothing but a desperate attempt to prove Muhammad as pedophile. There are many thing wrong with this notion in order to justify that he was pedophile. First, you need to prove what age Aisha was when he supposedly said that. Second, look at the context in which he is speaking about "superiority." "Superiority" in Islam is about how someone submits to Allah; not how good looking or hot someone is. See how he is talking about Mary and the Pharoh's wife? Now, with that being said there is a mention of Pharoh's wife being of extreme quality character. She denounced her jerk husband and all the wealth that came with it. And she saved Moses from the Pharaoh and accepted his call to One True God. And there is a whole chapter on Mary. But where exactly is Aisha in the Quran? And did Allah told her to preach about how she had sex with the prophet? In the end, there is no way to verify whether these so called Sahih Bukhari was sahih after all and was a pedophile himself. Therefore he should be sent to recycle bin as well.

Thnx for the wish. I need it.
Last edited by fudgy on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fudgy

Post by fudgy »

Demonic Cassie you have been thoroughly sent to the recycle bin. You can blurt out all you want in there. :--).

Ex_muslimah

Post by Ex_muslimah »

Also didn't Mo say when seen Aisha as a baby that he wanted her as his wife? :x
The Borg is Sci-fi's Islam, the collective is the Ummah and the prey (Kaffir) is assimilated!.

http://www.karmanirvana.org.uk/ for if you are from an arranged marriage against your will.

melati

Post by melati »

about time. I think India will fall to Islam as the muslim population there, as usual, reproduces at 10 x the rate of natives.

Maersk

Post by Maersk »

fudgy wrote:Demonic Cassie you have been thoroughly sent to the recycle bin. You can blurt out all you want in there. :--).
Me Quote this :: Dr Yaacob, who is also Minister for the Environment and Water Resources, noted that some religious teachers were concerned that the change in age would restrict Muslim rights, as Islam allowed marriage on reaching puberty. He explained that, like non-Muslims, those under 18 can still marry. :worthy:

They must not know that Aishah was not so mature when she reached puberty and there were no hadith for HAM to speak of at the time of consummation. And indeed if Aishah was not 9 years old as indicative from Islamic sources which will falsify the Quran anyway, they must also think that Malay - Muslims are now more mature than their Arab counterpart 1400 years ago since the age has been lowered. Which does not explain how a 10 years old non - Muslim girl suddenly becomes 'MATURE' overnight after her conversion or her parent's conversion. Besides, it must be so common place back when HAM the Pedophile wanted to **** AISHAH he had no one to lean on for example and a lead, he invoked Allah's name for help. It was that common only Modk was sleeping with 6 years old. :worthy:

These Muslims are a testament to the failure of ISLAM. They changed what is good for Islam. Source

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

fudgy wrote:Demonic Cassie you have been thoroughly sent to the recycle bin. You can blurt out all you want in there. :--).
Fudging little girls is nasty stuff, fudgy. I hope you know this.

KhaliL

Post by KhaliL »

Fundy… shh… Fudgy.. (Darn… both ways it is slang… why did you choose such a goddamn nick?)

I am sure your exam will go on and on and you will NEVER find time to respond me when you have enough time for all posts after to that of mine.., So, I decided to answer on Aksel’s behalf here:
fudgy wrote: Firstly, you must realize that Muslims are warned to take their scholars way too seriously, which was one the reason Jews and Christians went astray .
NO. The fact Quran says the other way around. See:

O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which if made plain to you, may cause you trouble. Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith." [Quran: 5:101-102]

Previous nations asked more questions means they questioned their prophets, scholars and lost their faith.
To be clearer: Blind belief is what Islam asks you for. You should blindly believe in what the next mosque Mulla whispers in your ears.
fudgy wrote: I personally do not believe in much of the Hadith. .
I personally believe in much of the hadith. Does it matter? Fudgy…,do you know that your personal preferences do not matter when it comes to Islam? You can not just say you do not believe, you can not ask more questions, all you can do in your religion is blindly believe. If I happened to be your local Mulla, you should believe me. If you don’t believe and ask questions, you will lose your faith. Heck… Quran is above right above your temple now.
fudgy wrote: So, why use such material? I mean, who the hell is Bukhari? .
Darn… you are not listening.., BTW, I think if you just try a bit more, you will come up with who the hell is Muhammad??? Wouldn't you? Of course; and you take it from me, because I started like this. (Don’t tell anyone. This is top secret)

fudgy wrote: Did the Prophets wives went up to him and told him about their sexual life? .
Again, a little bit more. You will come up “Did those wives go up to him up in heavens and said him we have some problems?” How did Allah know Muhammad’s wives have problems to reveal verses? I mean Surah Tahrim in Quran?
fudgy wrote: And what message are the Prophets wives trying to convey by telling their sex life in public. Such nonsense should be recycled and emptied right away. .
That is why I did it much earlier and stay happy go lucky now. What goddamn message is that Quran giving you by saying “Feehinna Qasiratu alTarfi….” “Therein are virgins neither djinns nor men touched before?” It should be flushed right away.
fudgy wrote: At any rate, to be honest I see this as nothing but a desperate attempt to prove Muhammad as pedophile..
At any rate, to be extremely honest, I see you do nothing to defend your case. Muhammad remains a pedophile after your all acrobatics. Desperate is not the word, you are frustrated;
fudgy wrote: There are many thing wrong with this notion in order to justify that he was pedophile. First, you need to prove what age Aisha was when he supposedly said that..
Aisha was the most favourite wife of Muhammad; it never was a secret. Even Gabriel brought Aisha to Muhammad in a dream when Aisha was 4 or 5. How old was Muhammad then? May be 50? Or above it?
fudgy wrote: Second, look at the context in which he is speaking about "superiority." "Superiority" in Islam is about how someone submits to Allah; not how good looking or hot someone is..
Ooh.. now I understand what does it mean “Female Superior position” in Islam. Darn…, You further defame your Allah here,

Muhammad gave virgins superior position by allocating seven nights to them but only three nights to matrons. This is the superiority we are talking about. Not the superior position your Allah prefers.
fudgy wrote: See how he is talking about Mary and the Pharoh's wife? Now, with that being said there is a mention of Pharoh's wife being of extreme quality character. She denounced her jerk husband and all the wealth that came with it. And she saved Moses from the Pharaoh and accepted his call to One True God. And there is a whole chapter on Mary. ..
So what? What the above has to do with Muhammad’s pedophilic affair with Aisha?
fudgy wrote: But where exactly is Aisha in the Quran? ..
Where exactly is Amina the mother of Muhammad in Quran? Where exactly Khadija plus nine other wives plus Maria plus Raihanna plus …….. in Quran?

You know why Cassie does not give you any damn? You do not deserve her time. But I am too fond of you because you are very funny indeed. I liked you from the very first.
fudgy wrote: And did Allah told her to preach about how she had sex with the prophet? In the end, there is no way to verify whether these so called Sahih Bukhari was sahih after all and was a pedophile himself. Therefore he should be sent to recycle bin as well.Thnx for the wish. I need it .
:lol: :lol:

You crack me up finally. Perhaps you are the first one in this forum to accuse Imam Bukhari of paedophilia because Bukhari made all the mess of a pedophile out of Muhammad with his Sahih Hadiths.

Your fury is very much justified. That goddamn paedophile Bukhari… how dare he???

Thanks for the laughs dear. Much needed laughter and I wish you stay with us always. I really mean it. :)
KF

fudgy

Post by fudgy »

Don't worry Khalil, I'll let you join Cassie in the recycle bin pretty soon. Both of you can even start your own progeny there. I'm just giving you more time to do your comedy act. I am enjoying it very much. :D

fudgy

Post by fudgy »

Demonic Cassie I do not need to fudge little children when we have girls like this.

I'm thinking though which is worst: pedophilia or homophilia? I mean I can more or less live with marrying a 9 year old, all I have to do is wait till she grows up. However, on the second case I would just die munching on ___, and swallowing all that cum. Yuk.

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

You call me 'demonic' when it is your prophet who fudged a child. Who's the demonic one? The one who fudged a child or the one who thinks child-fudging is evil?

What has homosexuality to do with pedophilia? Are you trying to distract attention from Muhammad's pedophilia?

Nihilist

Post by Nihilist »

Hehe .. Being from India, i can claim with certainty that Muslims here are given more freedom than anywhere else in the world; reservations in government jobs and colleges, funds for their "divine" trip to mecca each year, their own civil code in courts, n tons of land and funds to build mosques n their schools, recently there were talks of making the madrassa degree on par with other scientific studies :x .. Heck, India went as far as to grant them their own nation, now known as Pakistan (rings a bell?) .. And this is how they pay us back, by waging war on the very nation which had given them asylum ..
We're knee deep in this sh!t ..

fudgy

Post by fudgy »

Holy fudging sh!t. Is that our little Cassie's demon you got there Nilihist? Don't worry Case, I am actually looking for a huzur/priest to send in the bin so that he can perform the exorcism. :D

Nihilist

Post by Nihilist »

fudgy wrote:Holy fudging sh!t. Is that our little Cassie's demon you got there Nilihist? Don't worry Case, I am actually looking for a huzur/priest to send in the bin so that he can perform the exorcism. :D
Does sound like someone's hitting on Case :heartbeat: :D
We're knee deep in this sh!t ..