Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

Donnerschlag

Post by Donnerschlag »

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage ... 7+in+India
A group of Hindu leaders on Wednesday appealed to Islamic religious institutions and scholars to come forward with an appropriate 'fatwa' (edict) to declare that Hindus were not 'kaafirs' (non-believers) and that there need not be a "jihad" (war) against them in India.

"The fatwa should say that India is not 'Dar-ul-Harab', which means it is not a land against which Islamists have to wage a war," convener of the All India Acharya Sect Dayanand Maharaj told journalists in Mumbai on Wednesday.
Speaking at a seminar, Dayanand said our country is a 'dar-ul-amen', a land of peace, as here Muslims could practise Islam without any impediment.

In his speech, Janata Party President Subramanian Swamy said Pakistan is on its way to "Talibanisation" with support from its military, which is set to take over power.

"The armed forces that are powerful in Pakistan and hand in glove with Taliban forces are planning to take over Pakistan's regime in the next couple of years which would be dangerous for India," Swamy said.

Among the other prominent leaders who were present at the two-day seminar included Sri Jayendra Saraswati of Kanchi Mutt, All India Akhada Parishad chief Hansadas Saraswati, Dharma Raksha Manch (DRM) convener and Akhada Parishad's president Mahant Gyan Das Maharaj and VHP international president Ashok Singhal.

Muslims will love that. :x :x :x
Yohan

Re: Hindu leaders for 'fatwa' against 'jihad' in India

Post by Yohan »

Sounds like Hindus begging mercy from Muslims. Shameless behavior!!
Chief Chingachgook

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

These Hindoos are outta their mind! I hope they don't represent the whole of India. I am proud to be a kaffir till kingdom come, they should be too. This is a shameful act. It is just like watching Tom And Jerry cartoon where the the big strong and ferocious cat asks the tiny mouse to count him as one of theirs.... :D
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:
charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

On the contrary, I think it is a good move by these leaders. Such a fatwa will never materialize and it will help expose Islam in the eyes of dhimmi Hindus.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
Yohan

Post by Yohan »

charleslemartel wrote:On the contrary, I think it is a good move by these leaders. Such a fatwa will never materialize and it will help expose Islam in the eyes of dhimmi Hindus.
What are you saying? Hindus have not yet seen the exposed Islam, even after a thousand years of conquests over them?
charleslemartel

Yohan wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:On the contrary, I think it is a good move by these leaders. Such a fatwa will never materialize and it will help expose Islam in the eyes of dhimmi Hindus.
What are you saying? Hindus have not yet seen the exposed Islam, even after a thousand years of conquests over them?
Certainly seems so.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
raghy

Post by raghy »

charleslemartel wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Certainly seems so.
Hindus have not seen the real Islam so far, in spite of millions of death and the bloodiest partition. Most if not all the Hindus had no idea about the hate spread from Quran; when I attempted to show it them, almost all of them practically closed their ears and looked at me as the hate-monger! Majority of the Hindus think that the defense of the country is only the job of the armed forces, it is only the job of the cops to catch the thieves; patriotism means talking about the glories of Gandhi, Nehru and the freedom movement and the freedom struggle. I ended up explaining to myself that the Hindu Indians are still stuck in the varna systems, where only the kshtriya was expected to fight and die in defense of the rest of the populations.
Ex_muslimah

Post by Ex_muslimah »

Also Hinduism is told to respect ALL religions and when people criticize Islam, other hindus are quick in saying that you should tolerate hinduism and how you tke things the wrong way?

Isn't the whole point of Kali Ma and Ram's wars against demons? isn't Islam A demon? :???:
The Borg is Sci-fi's Islam, the collective is the Ummah and the prey (Kaffir) is assimilated!.

http://www.karmanirvana.org.uk/ for if you are from an arranged marriage against your will.
Ram

Post by Ram »

Speaking at a seminar, Dayanand said our country is a 'dar-ul-amen', a land of peace, as here Muslims could practise Islam without any impediment.
This is pathetic. Dayanand is trying his best to achieve the status of dhimmitude for Hindus in India. It is a shame that ignorant Hindus like him still exist in India. Instead of demanding that Muslims in India behave like Indians he is asking them to have mercy on Hindus. Instead of working for equality for all communities of India, he is working for the subjugation of Hindus.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
Ram

Post by Ram »

raghy wrote:Hindus have not seen the real Islam so far, in spite of millions of death and the bloodiest partition. Most if not all the Hindus had no idea about the hate spread from Quran; when I attempted to show it them, almost all of them practically closed their ears and looked at me as the hate-monger! Majority of the Hindus think that the defense of the country is only the job of the armed forces, it is only the job of the cops to catch the thieves; patriotism means talking about the glories of Gandhi, Nehru and the freedom movement and the freedom struggle. I ended up explaining to myself that the Hindu Indians are still stuck in the varna systems, where only the kshtriya was expected to fight and die in defense of the rest of the populations.
This is indeed a tragedy for India. After being victimized by Muslims for more than 1200 years, Hindus are still ignorant about Islam. Unfortunately, the caste system has a strong hold over Indian psyche. It will take few more centuries before Indians will set themselves free of the curse of the caste.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

raghy wrote:
Hindus have not seen the real Islam so far, in spite of millions of death and the bloodiest partition. Most if not all the Hindus had no idea about the hate spread from Quran; when I attempted to show it them, almost all of them practically closed their ears and looked at me as the hate-monger! Majority of the Hindus think that the defense of the country is only the job of the armed forces, it is only the job of the cops to catch the thieves; patriotism means talking about the glories of Gandhi, Nehru and the freedom movement and the freedom struggle. I ended up explaining to myself that the Hindu Indians are still stuck in the varna systems, where only the kshtriya was expected to fight and die in defense of the rest of the populations.
That is not the case. I am a hindu from India. I do agree there are many idiots in our country who would call you hate monger. We had here a guy named Chanakya who did the same. To frankly speak majority of people here are not aware of what islam tells. Even some of my intelligent friends considered islam as a religion of peace for the simple reason they do not know what islam tells. The general notion here is that all religions prescribe peace and its the followers who corrupt its teachings.I myself have influenced lot of my friends into believing islam is the most ugly religion on earth and now they are convinced and fully support me.

The anti islamic sentiments are growing here. Infact we have communities over orkut exposing islam. All most all of them are hindus. Some are very aggressive for e.g there is a community wherein you would be allowed to join only after you abuse muhhamad and allah .In that community they make plans on hacking mohhamedian communities . Once hacked they turn into free speech community where you would be allowed to speak against islam freely. It would be matter of time until hindus rebel against islam . ALl they need is some exposure to what islam is all about. You can hardly expect anything from those political scoundrels who for the sake of votes try to lick arses of muslims so blaming hindus for those political rascals is not fair.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.
Balls_of_Titanium_1

Post by Balls_of_Titanium_1 »

raghy wrote: Hindus have not seen the real Islam so far, in spite of millions of death and the bloodiest partition. Most if not all the Hindus had no idea about the hate spread from Quran; when I attempted to show it them, almost all of them practically closed their ears and looked at me as the hate-monger! Majority of the Hindus think that the defense of the country is only the job of the armed forces, it is only the job of the cops to catch the thieves; patriotism means talking about the glories of Gandhi, Nehru and the freedom movement and the freedom struggle.
Ex-muslimah wrote:Also Hinduism is told to respect ALL religions and when people criticize Islam, other hindus are quick in saying that you should tolerate hinduism and how you tke things the wrong way?

Isn't the whole point of Kali Ma and Ram's wars against demons? isn't Islam A demon?
Yes, yes some of these shame Gandhi, Nehru loving Hindus, who are taught "respect ALL" religions, who think that catching of criminals is only the job of police, some of these ideal human beings, masscared 2000 innocent people in the most brutal fashion in the riots of Gujarat.

What...?

Maybe they think killing innocents and raping women is job the of Gandhi and Nehru loving citizens?

Or do they get inspiration of this from varna system? Or did they start considering themsleves Karishta?

What about Shudra anyway?

Respecting all religions - yes, with destroyed Mosques, burnt up Churches, raped nuns, and routine riots against minorities?

Yeah, the "great exotic land of mysticism and yoga," - the phrases to fool gullible westerns.
RichardTheLionheart

Post by RichardTheLionheart »

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote: some of these ideal human beings, masscared 2000 innocent people in the most brutal fashion in the riots of Gujarat..
... in revenge for the murder of Hindu pilgrims who were burned to death in a Train bombing. Just like the Crusades, the acts of Islamic provocation that led to these acts of revenge never occurs to you does it? :sly:

Typical Muslim victim mentality. :lol:
Ex-Muslims needed to answer my questions: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4519 Serious posts only.
Balls_of_Titanium_1

Post by Balls_of_Titanium_1 »

RichardTheLionheart wrote:
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote: some of these ideal human beings, masscared 2000 innocent people in the most brutal fashion in the riots of Gujarat..
... in revenge for the murder of Hindu pilgrims who were burned to death in a Train bombing.
So the oh so Gandhi and Nehru loving, respecting-all-religion, lost-in-varna Hindus take revenge by raping women in front of their family members, killing innocent people who have nothing to do with any crime...

Oh yes, and the Church burning and nun raping - that is also a way of those Gandhi and Nehru loving, yoga-pracitsing, not-knowing-their-duties-oh-so-naive Hindus to take revenge.

Well, what about Britain subjected to similar revenge for their invasion of Iraq?
Just like the Crusades, the acts of Islamic provocation that led to these acts of revenge never occurs to you does it? :sly:
And what about Islamic acts of revenge, like 7/7, 9/11, Baslen which was a small revenge of what Britain, America and Russia did to Musilms of Iraq and Chechenya? The bigger part of that revenge is still pending though.

Typical Muslim victim mentality. :lol:
Typical kafir warped mentality.
charleslemartel

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
So the oh so Gandhi and Nehru loving, respecting-all-religion, lost-in-varna Hindus take revenge by raping women in front of their family members, killing innocent people who have nothing to do with any crime...
They must have learned that from the sunnah of Muhammad as there is no such thing in their scriptures.
Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:Oh yes, and the Church burning and nun raping - that is also a way of those Gandhi and Nehru loving, yoga-pracitsing, not-knowing-their-duties-oh-so-naive Hindus to take revenge.
Sorry, you are wrong. They must have learned that from the stories of Muhammad. They are becoming Muslims gradually.
Yohan

Post by Yohan »

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:Yes, yes some of these shame Gandhi, Nehru loving Hindus, who are taught "respect ALL" religions, who think that catching of criminals is only the job of police, some of these ideal human beings, masscared 2000 innocent people in the most brutal fashion in the riots of Gujarat.
------
Respecting all religions - yes, with destroyed Mosques, burnt up Churches, raped nuns, and routine riots against minorities?

Yeah, the "great exotic land of mysticism and yoga," - the phrases to fool gullible westerns.
Hindus have a long history of intimidating lower castes to preserve the Hindu caste system. But intimidating other religions is a concept some Hindus have borrowed from Muslims. Such Hindus hate Gandhi and Nehru. Lately Hindus have become quite adept at it by even extending such tactics to preserve the so called Hindu religious culture. One recent example is the beating up of Hindu women for drinking and enjoying alcohol in a bar in Bangalore. As a Muslim this must be familar ground for you.

There is no prohibition in Hinduism preventing anyone drinking alcohol. But right wing Hindus want to make Hinduism Islamic!!!

Watch the BBC news and video on this. Looks very familar to videos showing Muslim men beating up women for not covering themselves.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7852837.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

The fact that 'some' Hindus are unaware of the evil that is Islam even after 1,000 years of Islamic aggression is astounding. People should read about the 'exploits' of the likes of Mahmud of Ghazni and Tamerlane, and ask why Islam is not prohibited in India.
hubp

Post by hubp »

read the history of indian holocaust, it is much bigger than the jewish holocaust

http://historyofjihad.com/india.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
islam is a cult ™
muslims need to take a pause, and think logically ™
http://www.historyofjihad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Aksel Ankersen

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

Balls_of_Titanium_1 wrote:
RichardTheLionheart wrote:
... in revenge for the murder of Hindu pilgrims who were burned to death in a Train bombing.

Oh yes, and the Church burning and nun raping - that is also a way of those Gandhi and Nehru loving, yoga-pracitsing, not-knowing-their-duties-oh-so-naive Hindus to take revenge.
You are characterizing Hindus in general as bloodthirsty because of the Gujarat riots, while you wouldn't accept that characterization of Muslims after the train burning. Hypocrisy.

Revenge is not justice, we never said it was and many innocent Muslims were killed in Gujarat.

Islam has bloody borders and both sides of the border suffer.
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود
Yohan

Post by Yohan »

Aksel Ankersen wrote:Islam has bloody borders and both sides of the border suffer.
One forgets that deep inside the bloody borders, Islam is hell. It is a world of paedophiling, polygamist, abusive culture with daily beheadings, cutting off body parts and hateful speeches from mad mullas. Muslims love to live in hell!
Last edited by Yohan on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.