Egyptian woman killed in German court - Update: gets life

Cassie

Re: Egyptian woman killed in German court drama

Post by Cassie »

Hasnain wrote:All i would like to comment is that Cassie is herself a big disgrace to what ever religion she is following.No religion gives right to a person to pass such inhuman remarks about others religion. so i would advise her to mind her toungue before saying anything to islam. the lady who died was just covering her head and the man had no right to disgrace her. Atleast she was better than those european girls like cassie who expose her bodies to attract men. Why can't you people let others stay in peace and practice their religions.
Moreover the mankilled her in court. it is a shame for those who claim that justice is served in their courts. God help you all.
The fact that she was murdered does not give her a free pass on suing someone for insults. Those are two different issues. I believe that in a 'free' society, something that you Muslims know nothing about, nobody should be sued for insults.

I will not be silent on what I see as the evil of Islam. You can practise your religion - just make sure you don't make any demands on the rest of us. Better still, go practise your evil barbaric religion in your own evil barbaric societies, and leave ours alone. We want nothing to do with Islam. You can practise your filth in your filthy places.
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Hasnain says
All i would like to comment is that Cassie is herself a big disgrace to what ever religion she is following.No religion gives right to a person to pass such inhuman remarks about others religion. so i would advise her to mind her toungue before saying anything to islam. the lady who died was just covering her head and the man had no right to disgrace her.
How are you doing Hasnain ?? welcome to FFI., It is nice of you to write in support of protest on that BRUTAL MURDER of that wonderful Muslim lady in the hands of that FEARLESS INSANE RUSSIAN CRIMINAL. It is very much possible that he was a NUT CASE and in need of Psychiatric help. Any way please realize Cassie is NOT supporting such horrible murders., It also appears cassie is NOT using right words here may be she didn't read the case carefully or did NOT understand it.
Atleast she was better than those european girls like cassie who expose her bodies to attract men.
Why write like that dear Hasnain?? That speaks about YOUR ISLAMIC ANGRY MINDSET
Why can't you people let others stay in peace and practice their religions.
Yes religions/God is Personal and STATE/GOVT SHOULD have NO rile in it and People Must use +ve Golden rule to practice their respective regions peacefully. That doesn't mean people should NOT write/criticize the virtues.. the good ..and bad in religions.
Moreover the mankilled her in court. it is a shame for those who claim that justice is served in their courts. God help you all.
Don't be silly., Justice will be served according to the Law of that Land.. Any way welcome to FFI..

with best regards
yeezevee
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

The fact that she was murdered does not give her a free pass on suing someone for insults.
You are WRONG dear Cassie., You seem not to understand what happened..She didn't Sue that Russian insane Nut case., She complained to Police and state/local prosecutor picked up the case..
Those are two different issues. I believe that in a 'free' society, something that you Muslims know nothing about, nobody should be sued for insults.
Yes they are and YOU MUST separate the issues
I will not be silent on what I see as the evil of Islam. You can practise your religion - just make sure you don't make any demands on the rest of us. Better still, go practise your evil barbaric religion in your own evil barbaric societies, and leave ours alone. We want nothing to do with Islam. You can practise your filth in your filthy places.
that case is NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM or evils of Islam. you are confused or NOT READING THE CASE carefully dear Cassie.

yeezevee
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

yeezevee wrote:that case is NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM or evils of Islam. you are confused or NOT READING THE CASE carefully dear Cassie.

yeezevee
I disagree. Islam is evil because it subjugates women, by making up silly patriachal / misogynistic rules. But my point is that Islam is incompatible modern society as it is against human rights. It insults kafirs, and therefore, just as the Muslimah sued for being insulted, we should sue Muslims for insulting us with Islam. It is only our PC leftists who do not allow us to do this.
tobias malachi

Post by tobias malachi »

I have just watched a report on BBC news showing the womans coffin being paraded in Egypt and the large crowd of protesters blameing the west for this womans death and listened to a European Muslum news reporter condeming us for the crime against this woman. The womans death saddens me and my sympathy goes to her family, but my patence has grown thin with these so called intelegent comentators that treat us as unthinking idiots that cannot see through their innane utterings. If Islam think that they can continualy get away with this unbelievable propergander they are wrong and will only continue to drive right minded people away from their faith. I myself have tried to keep an open mind but find it increasingly difficult. Islam clean your house before the poverty stricken that support you find you out and destroy you.
FistofGod

Post by FistofGod »

I read of how Muslim men go about killing in Urumqi, and then rely on their women to wail and scream and cry in public to bail them out of jail.

I read of how Muslim mobs in Egypt routinely burn churches, loot Christian shops and rape Christian women. Not a single word of protest or condemnation from any Muslim anywhere in the world. Not a single Muslim jailed or executed. Christians get sent to jail instead for resisting the Muslim mob.

I read of how Muslims routinely use blasphemy laws in order to seize the properties of Christians in Pakistan.

I read of how Muslims routinely set off bombs in Phillipines to kill Catholics. Not a single word of condemnation from any Islamic school or government or Muslim. Instead, Muslim governments try to act as a spokesman for Islamic terrorists.

I have no more sympathy for Islamic creeps who want to speak about against 'racism' against Islamic peoples. Maybe it is time Muslims practice what they preach. You want others to not discriminate against Muslims? Then for once in your life, stop discriminating against non-Muslims, and stop preaching holy war against non-Muslims all the time in your friday sermons.
72 virgins in paradise? Horse with wings? How stupid can you get!!!
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

yeezevee wrote:that case is NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM or evils of Islam. you are confused or NOT READING THE CASE carefully dear Cassie.
Cassie says
I disagree.
What do you disagree with dear Cassie??
Islam is evil because it subjugates women, by making up silly patriachal / misogynistic rules. But my point is that Islam is incompatible modern society as it is against human rights. It insults kafirs, and therefore, just as the Muslimah sued for being insulted, we should sue Muslims for insulting us with Islam. It is only our PC leftists who do not allow us to do this.

But who is saying Islam is NOT evil dear Cassie ??
Who is saying Islam does NOT ubjugates women??
Who is saying Islam/Quran is NOT make up/ or Has silly patriachal / misogynistic rules??

Did I say that any time, any place anywhere in FFI??

yeezevee
Maersk

Post by Maersk »

I would appreciate another approach instead of always taking the backseat. I say discriminate Muslims openly, if not privately, and let the Muslims raise hell and in return non Muslims get to ' Smite at their Necks.' Or the alternative is for Muslims in majority countries to shape up to lessen the burden of their Muslim brethens. The consequences should only be too obvious to Muslims thereafter. Non - Muslims discriminate in order Muslims understand the true and real meaning of dhimmitude. I swear. :worthy: A muslim woman with a hijab is as good a sign for an end to her career.
Donnerschlag

Dresden hopes to honour murdered ‘veiled martyr’

Post by Donnerschlag »

Dresden hopes to honour murdered ‘veiled martyr’

http://www.thelocal.de/national/20090714-20595.html

The German city of Dresden is mulling ways to honour a pregnant Egyptian woman stabbed to death in a courtroom in the city, a killing which has sparked anger in the Muslim world, a spokesman said Tuesday.

“A meeting with town representatives and the Central Council of Muslims is set to take place next week to decide how we can honour her,” Kai Schulz told AFP, adding discussions would also take place with the woman’s family.

Dresden’s foreign residents affairs officer Marita Schieferdecker-Adolph said: “We are thinking of naming one of the city’s streets after her, but the last time we wanted to do that, it took 16 years.”

The July 1 killing of Marwa al-Sherbini, 31, stabbed at least 18 times in front of her three-year-old son and her husband, allegedly by a Russian-born German man identified only as Alex W., has provoked outrage in Germany and abroad.

It has also fuelled anti-German sentiment in Islamic countries, notably Iran and Sherbini's native Egypt, where she has been dubbed the “veil martyr” as she was wearing a headscarf when she was attacked for apparently racist motives.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad blamed the German government for the act, and on the streets, as many as 150 Iranian Islamist students pelted eggs at the German embassy in Tehran chanting “Death to Germany! Death to Europe!”

In Egypt, small demonstrations were held outside the German embassy in Cairo, with protestors accusing the West of Islamophobia and the country’s top cleric declaring her a “martyr” while calling for the maximum penalty for the attacker.

After an initially slow response to the killing, the German government has moved to deflect criticism, with Chancellor Angela Merkel expressing her condolences to Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.

Absolutely ridiculous.
objector

Re: Dresden hopes to honour murdered ‘veiled martyr’

Post by objector »

never heard of the case...so much for outrage in the wider world
Chief Chingachgook

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

I see chronic unsaturated hypocrisy from these Islamic countries. An unfortunate incident that was not orchestrated and sanctioned by the German government can garner such sympathy and anger. This incident is a pale shadow of what they do to minorities in their midst with the assistance from the police as in the daily persecution of Copts in Egypt. Yet Westerners and overseas Copts do not pelt embassies with eggs! I guess they own the trademark for the word "hypocrisy" registered by Allah in stone tablets.
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:
Maersk

Post by Maersk »

Filthy bastards they are belonging to the garbage can. Do your thing!!
thunderbalt

Post by thunderbalt »

What did Germany do to honour the 100's of Russian school children killed by Muslim fanatics?
sunshine

Post by sunshine »

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad blamed the German government for the act, and on the streets, as many as 150 Iranian Islamist students pelted eggs at the German embassy in Tehran chanting “Death to Germany! Death to Europe!”
One women gets murdered and they scream *Death to Germany! Death to Europe!*
whereas they murder hundreds of women with barbaric punishment like stoning. No one screams Death to Iran! Death to Islam!. Why??

well Chief has given the explanation.
Chief Chingachgook wrote:I guess they own the trademark for the word "hypocrisy" registered by Allah in stone tablets.
:worthy:
Your beliefs become Your thoughts, Your thoughts become Your words, Your words become Your actions, Your actions become Your habits, Your habits become your Destiny

http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sten

Post by Sten »

I find it sort of disturbing how they are touting her as a martyr. She wasn't a martyr, she was an ordinary woman who was brutally murdered by a psychopath. This is not about religion, it's about xenophobia and racism - I highly doubt that Muslims were the only people this crazy [edit]no.no. no...[/edit] wants to kill. Somehow I don't think this man's circle of friends includes Indians, Chinese, Blacks, etc - he is a white supremacist and therefore hates anyone who isn't the same colour as him.

Why is it that Muslims are always inappropriately pulling the race card, but when it really is about race they claim it's about religion? Pure hypocrisy.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan
Maersk

Post by Maersk »

Then Muslims are just hypocrite filth if they cannot see why the HAN Chinese want to honor the 165 Chinese hacked to death by Uighur Muslims. Then there also the thousand of Thai in S. Thailand that need to be martyred. Many were beheaded. This Egyptian woman does not deserve martyrdom unless she was beheaded by non-Muslims. But the fact that she is a Muslim meant disqualification already. It is expected. Inshallah.
LCD

Post by LCD »

sunshine wrote:
One women gets murdered and they scream *Death to Germany! Death to Europe!*
whereas they murder hundreds of women with barbaric punishment like stoning. No one screams Death to Iran! Death to Islam!. Why??

well Chief has given the explanation.
Chief Chingachgook wrote:I guess they own the trademark for the word "hypocrisy" registered by Allah in stone tablets.
:worthy:
Maybe we should start? No. We can't. Cause we'd be painted as Racists.,

We should protest everytime Iran violates a human right.
You should command that the Qur’an be collected.’” Abu Bakr added, “I said to `Umar, ‘How can we do what the Prophet never did?Jeremiah 31:25 "there will be no more Jews on the Earth when the sun, moon and stars stop shining," i.e. the end of the Earth and civilization.
diotima64

killer of young moslem woman gets life

Post by diotima64 »

Dunno, if this is the right place... news on the man who stabbed the pregnant egyptian woman in open court:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/ger ... 30,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He just got condemned to life in prison.

Horrible deed.

I just wish, all the NON-moslems killed, maimed and suppressed in islamia - got justice as well.

Well, the poor young woman and her baby remain dead, her husband remains wife-less, and her son motherless... human justice never really amounts to much anyway. :-|
diotima64

Re: Egyptian woman killed in German court - Update: gets life

Post by diotima64 »

ixolite wrote:Apparently the murder is teh jooos fault again: :roll:

http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fotos ... 31-10.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Oh, didn´t you know? Germans are jews (apparently, judging from the star of David on the German flag...)... oh,wait - they killed jews, and now want to kill moslems? Eh... am getting confused. :wacko: