Egyptian woman killed in German court - Update: gets life

User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: A German Nazi Killed An Egyptian Woman Brutally in Court

Post by Maersk »

Its the same in Xinjiang. Two uighur died in Guandong in an 'industrial dispute' of sort and they rioted in Urumqi, leaving 156 dead. If Muslims want to feel aggrieved then they must be prepared to take on the world wherever they are. They must be shamed and pay for the deeds of their Muslim brothers committed somewhere on planet earth. All HANDS on Deck Pse. :worthy:

User avatar
Sten
Posts: 3205
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am

Re: Egyptian woman killed in German court drama

Post by Sten »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Sten wrote:
Lyzandra Daria wrote:This man committed a third wrong...manslaughter (murder if one includes the unborn child).
It's murder even if you don't factor in the unborn child. The man brought a knife into a courtroom, that means it was premeditated murder.

This woman may have been lodging a frivolous lawsuit against the man (why is it only Muslims who sue people for verbally insulting them?), but he was obviously one evil crazy mofo.
what a bummer you are


so only Muslims sue people when they are insulted?, why don't you dismiss your stupid arse?
Can you find just one case where someone has sued another person for verbally insulting them who WASN'T a Muslim? Just one. Betcha can't.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

User avatar
Aksel Ankersen
Posts: 694
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:45 am
Location: Coastlines

Re: A German Nazi Killed An Egyptian Woman Brutally in Court

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

This brutal attack by a madman is very sad. Whether it was done out of racial or religous hatred.

I wish we read a less partisan version, the writer Ismail Imadudeen obviously has an agenda to smear Germans and guilt them with the crimes of WWII.

Ismail Imadudeen wrote:What a hell is that "Islamphobia?" In fact I don´t personally know, but I am sure that it is some thing similar to the so called "Jewish Question," and the "Final Solution" or (Endlosung); sound familiar?
It's unfair to call for a boycott of Germany because of this, did Westerner's boycott Egypt after the 1997 Luxor massacre?
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

User avatar
Aksel Ankersen
Posts: 694
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:45 am
Location: Coastlines

Re: Egyptian woman killed in German court drama

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

Sten, didn't the crazy man call his victim a terrorist?

That's slander, people sue for that.
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Egyptian woman killed in German court drama

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Sten wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: what a bummer you are


so only Muslims sue people when they are insulted?, why don't you dismiss your stupid arse?
Can you find just one case where someone has sued another person for verbally insulting them who WASN'T a Muslim? Just one. Betcha can't.

Here we go, bummer:

Bangkok (Thailand) - The government of Thailand says it plans to sue YouTube over clips that it claims insult its king, in a situation that's not exactly uncharted territory for the video sharing site.

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/31922/118/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: Egyptian woman killed in German court drama

Post by Maersk »

There nothing like Islam producing Morons it deserves that Muslims and the only Profit getting insulted daily. The King of Thailand must only agree wholeheartedly. :worthy:

User avatar
expozIslam
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: Egyptian woman killed in German court drama

Post by expozIslam »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Cassie wrote:She still sued him for insulting her. In my view, that is too much. Western civil laws should not be used for vexatious, frivolous lawsuits. People insult each other all the time - how many take their grievances to court?

Yeh biitch, the laws any where entite anny human to chase charges agianst anyone who insult


a filthy biitch will always stay a filthy biitch
Filthy rabid dog follower,
Why doen't your heart bleed as much for the 1000's of coptic christians who are not even given the option of suiing someone for burning down their houses and kidnapping their young girls when you have started showing your islamic manners with just one woman killed by a homicidal wreck. Shamless and hypocrite liars. While everyone condemned this incident, how many muslims unequivocally condemn killing of non-muslims?
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”

User avatar
expozIslam
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: A German Nazi Killed An Egyptian Woman Brutally in Court

Post by expozIslam »

Incidents like these provide these idiots an opportunity to show off their bigottedness but I guess that is west has failed to understand for the last 100 years. Muslims make an issue of an ordinary crime into something as an attack on Islam. If they feel that they are being victimized, why the **** they continue to live in west. go back to your countries of origin and **** yourselves there.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”

User avatar
Sten
Posts: 3205
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am

Re: Egyptian woman killed in German court drama

Post by Sten »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Sten wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: what a bummer you are


so only Muslims sue people when they are insulted?, why don't you dismiss your stupid arse?
Can you find just one case where someone has sued another person for verbally insulting them who WASN'T a Muslim? Just one. Betcha can't.

Here we go, bummer:

Bangkok (Thailand) - The government of Thailand says it plans to sue YouTube over clips that it claims insult its king, in a situation that's not exactly uncharted territory for the video sharing site.

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/31922/118/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
loser,

I asked you to show me a case where A PERSON has sued ANOTHER PERSON for VERBALLY INSULTING THEM who wasn't a Muslim.

You fail, bitch.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

User avatar
Sten
Posts: 3205
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am

Re: Egyptian woman killed in German court drama

Post by Sten »

Aksel Ankersen wrote:Sten, didn't the crazy man call his victim a terrorist?

That's slander, people sue for that.
He insulted her during a verbal tirade directed against her, in a playground, apparently with no witnesses. Slander is when a person denigrates a person's good name to others. I suppose it could be construed as slanderous since he did call her a terrorist, but I don't think there's a non-Muslim precedent for suing someone over an isolated verbal insult. Muslims seem to think the law is there to protect them from being offended.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Egyptian woman killed in German court drama

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Sten wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: Here we go, bummer:

Bangkok (Thailand) - The government of Thailand says it plans to sue YouTube over clips that it claims insult its king, in a situation that's not exactly uncharted territory for the video sharing site.

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/31922/118/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
loser,

I asked you to show me a case where A PERSON has sued ANOTHER PERSON for VERBALLY INSULTING THEM who wasn't a Muslim.

You fail, bitch.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 418354.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

listen you filthy male prostitute, you have been life dismissed with your lover LSD

http://www.free-islam.com/modules.php?n ... =3646#3646" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
diotima64
Posts: 1118
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:21 am

Re: Egyptian woman killed in German court drama

Post by diotima64 »

Cassie wrote:I would expect the prosecutor to put Muslims on trial for insulting kafirs with Islam. It is only fair.
German criminal law doesn´t cover that. IF a moslem insults a non-moslem, say, by calling him/her "filthy", then of course the law is applicable. But usually, moslems as such don´t go around calling people filthy.

And, honestly Cassie, am appalled by your callous behaviour. This woman wasn´t hurting anyone, as far as I can tell. The man who stabbed her is an obvious psycho and brute, and the way you argue here is damn close to saying "serves her right".

User avatar
expozIslam
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: Egyptian woman killed in German court drama

Post by expozIslam »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Sten wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: Here we go, bummer:

Bangkok (Thailand) - The government of Thailand says it plans to sue YouTube over clips that it claims insult its king, in a situation that's not exactly uncharted territory for the video sharing site.

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/31922/118/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
loser,

I asked you to show me a case where A PERSON has sued ANOTHER PERSON for VERBALLY INSULTING THEM who wasn't a Muslim.

You fail, bitch.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 418354.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

listen you filthy male prostitute, you have been life dismissed with your lover LSD

http://www.free-islam.com/modules.php?n ... =3646#3646" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Another one of those stupid accusations which are far too common because the laws have been made a donkey on which these people enjoy a free ride.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”

User avatar
ixolite
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:19 am
Location: Berlin, D
Contact:

Re: A German Nazi Killed An Egyptian Woman Brutally in Court

Post by ixolite »

AhmedBahgat wrote:What a shocker, a coward nazi german tterrorist taking on women, I wonder what Ixo has to say
Any proof that he is a Nazi? No? I thought so. :roll:

P.S. He's from Russia.

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: A German Nazi Killed An Egyptian Woman Brutally in Court

Post by AhmedBahgat »

ixolite wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:What a shocker, a coward nazi german tterrorist taking on women, I wonder what Ixo has to say
Any proof that he is a Nazi? No? I thought so. :roll:

P.S. He's from Russia.
Fine, he is not a filthy nazi, he is a filthy German

Refute that

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Egyptian woman killed in German court drama

Post by AhmedBahgat »

And if he is from russia and migrated to gemany, then I guess for anyone to qualify to migrate to germany they must killers, you know, like stabbing a muslim woman in a court, or buring a jewsish woman in an oven, if you can do that then you should be entitled to be German

User avatar
diotima64
Posts: 1118
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:21 am

Re: Egyptian woman killed in German court drama

Post by diotima64 »

AhmedBahgat wrote:And if he is from russia and migrated to gemany, then I guess for anyone to qualify to migrate to germany they must killers, you know, like stabbing a muslim woman in a court, or buring a jewsish woman in an oven, if you can do that then you should be entitled to be German
'Ahmed, honey, that woman immigrated to filthy Germany. I guess she must have been a killer, too, what?

Intelligence is NOT your personal forte, hm?

User avatar
Cassie
Posts: 2523
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:32 am

Re: Egyptian woman killed in German court drama

Post by Cassie »

diotima64 wrote:
Cassie wrote:I would expect the prosecutor to put Muslims on trial for insulting kafirs with Islam. It is only fair.
German criminal law doesn´t cover that. IF a moslem insults a non-moslem, say, by calling him/her "filthy", then of course the law is applicable. But usually, moslems as such don´t go around calling people filthy.

And, honestly Cassie, am appalled by your callous behaviour. This woman wasn´t hurting anyone, as far as I can tell. The man who stabbed her is an obvious psycho and brute, and the way you argue here is damn close to saying "serves her right".
Dear Diotima,
I don't think I ever said anything about her murder. As a lawyer, you should know better than to put words in someone else's mouth. The fact that she (or someone on her behalf) sued for insult strikes me as "wrong". That is not the way of most of the Western world. I don't believe I have said anything which is close to saying "serves her right".

User avatar
Cassie
Posts: 2523
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:32 am

Re: Egyptian woman killed in German court drama

Post by Cassie »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Cassie wrote:The Muslim sued the man for an insult. That is just too much. Islam is an insult to humanity. We should sue Muslims for insulting humanity.
what a filthy animal biitch you are

shame on you, animal
This is rich coming from someone who insults others left, right, and centre. Remember "shamoot"? We should sue you for insults.

User avatar
ixolite
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:19 am
Location: Berlin, D
Contact:

Re: Egyptian woman killed in German court drama

Post by ixolite »

diotima64 wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:And if he is from russia and migrated to gemany, then I guess for anyone to qualify to migrate to germany they must killers, you know, like stabbing a muslim woman in a court, or buring a jewsish woman in an oven, if you can do that then you should be entitled to be German
'Ahmed, honey, that woman immigrated to filthy Germany. I guess she must have been a killer, too, what?

Intelligence is NOT your personal forte, hm?
Hahahaha. :lol: Owned.

Post Reply